Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Any of you play DnD? I'm trying to learn.

I've tried to, but the people at my school always have a game running and never let me join 😒
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

What Lluvia said, I play. I'm rather new though, and have mostly been learning as I go, but I can try to answer any questions you may have.

Also my brother has an account here, he's my DM so he knows stuff. I can ask him to get on for a second for anything I don't know.

I'm going to get the starter set from Amazon and then go from there so once I get it I'll ask you about it.
    I'm probably going to end up playing by myself because as far as I know none of my irl friends play.

Could we play via Discord? I know nothing, but that could be fun.

Yeah. You can play online for free with Roll20 and use Discord for communication, that's what I do, it's really simple too.

This reads like a commercial.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

What Lluvia said, I play. I'm rather new though, and have mostly been learning as I go, but I can try to answer any questions you may have.

Also my brother has an account here, he's my DM so he knows stuff. I can ask him to get on for a second for anything I don't know.

I'm going to get the starter set from Amazon and then go from there so once I get it I'll ask you about it.
    I'm probably going to end up playing by myself because as far as I know none of my irl friends play.

Could we play via Discord? I know nothing, but that could be fun.

Yeah. You can play online for free with Roll20 and use Discord for communication, that's what I do, it's really simple too.

This reads like a commercial.

lol kinda
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    One time in D&D the rest of the party got mad at me for trying to apply love potion to my knife because that's "immoral".

And yet they forgave the guy who killed 11 people commiting arson (it'd have been 37 if I didn't roll so high with my medicine check! I'm a good doctor.)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    One time in D&D the rest of the party got mad at me for trying to apply love potion to my knife because that's "immoral".

And yet they forgave the guy who killed 11 people commiting arson (it'd have been 37 if I didn't roll so high with my medicine check! I'm a good doctor.)

You sound waaaay more fun to play with than everyone else in your party.

Why did this immediately make me think of @DeKay ? :joy:

EN9LLsi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2019

Yeah that has extreme DeKay energy.

That's not immoral, it's smart.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Honestly? I'm the one least likely to make extreme decisions. That's the second time someone caught a building on fire, and the third time it's been discussed.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why did this immediately make me think of DeKay ? :joy:

Yeah that has extreme DeKay energy.

Big Dekay Energy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited June 2019
    Um, don't lie. That is not just me, that's all of us.
    The only thing about it that is really like me is the salad in front of it. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    The only thing about it that is really like me is the salad in front of it. LOL.

A restaurant that doesn't always bring you ketchup no matter what isn't a place I want to eat at. I don't care that I just ordered a slice of pizza, Ashley, you don't know my preferences. Bring me ketchup for the table.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I know lots of people who play DnD, but no one's showed me how to play. Most people I know play it in person, but I know some other people who play online (I think on Roll20). I'm thinking of joining a local campaign in the fall so I can learn how to play.
  • Options

A restaurant that doesn't always bring you ketchup no matter what isn't a place I want to eat at. I don't care that I just ordered a slice of pizza, Ashley, you don't know my preferences. Bring me ketchup for the table.

But you wouldn't know the restaurant does that until you are actually in it. 😂

This is more like me tho.
    AMt4slz.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I know lots of people who play DnD, but no one's showed me how to play. Most people I know play it in person, but I know some other people who play online (I think on Roll20). I'm thinking of joining a local campaign in the fall so I can learn how to play.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you can find a coven to join.

I'll never come back tho.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'd be annoyed if I kept getting unwanted ketchup. Ketchup is gross :confounded:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I'd be annoyed if I kept getting unwanted ketchup. Ketchup is gross :confounded:

banned
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

banned

Wow. Don't you think you've gone a bit crazy with your power, Minty?
    unknown.png
  • Options

banned

Wow. Don't you think you've gone a bit crazy with your power, Minty?

No.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2019

banned

I thought you didn't like ketchup too which kinda confused me when you said you wouldn't go to a restaurant that doesn't serve ketchup. Cuz I could have sworn you don't like it. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2019

Throw her into the pit.
    (But then pull her back out as needed to answer my DnD questions.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Everyone is so mean to me.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Throw her into the pit.

Maybe you should go into the pit too if you want your DnD answers. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

banned

I thought you didn't like ketchup too which kinda confused me when you said you wouldn't go to a restaurant that doesn't serve ketchup. Cuz I could have sworn you don't like it. XD

Definitely not me.

Throw her into the pit.

Good idea.

You're the ketchup hater.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

banned

Definitely not me.

Throw her into the pit.

Good idea.

But I think you were like ew or something when I said I put ketchup with fried noodles. :D

This is funny cuz just now Vanish had a live chat and we were like talking about ketchup and mayo and what we would put in sandwiches. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

banned

Definitely not me.

Throw her into the pit.

Good idea.

But I think you were like ew or something when I said I put ketchup with fried noodles. :D

This is funny cuz just now Vanish had a live chat and we were like talking about ketchup and mayo and what we would put in sandwiches. XD

If I actually did, which I don't remember, that's because putting ketchup on fried noodles is dizcusting
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is a specific thing that could be learnt (a song, recipe, etc) that you wish to learn/try out?

This song... but never really had the time to try it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fflIZti-WNA

If I actually did, which I don't remember, that's because putting ketchup on fried noodles is dizcusting

Then you shouldn't diss the ketchup haters. :D If you really love ketchup, you should put it on anything. 👌
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top