Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member

Just to clarify, my library would be gone, but not my gallery items? Right?

They would still be on the gallery, but would not be saved to your library. So you'd have to download them again to use them, but they'd still be there to download.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking hope all goes well with the game fix.

@Koteyka Tony and Steve seem really nice. Peter is very lucky - his room is amazing. Marvel, what that :wink: LOL
  • Options
    CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2019
    Started my game in Sulani with a new sim and you know, how no matter where you are Vlad always "greets" you to the neighborhood through a notification? Well he did that and ended up showing up at my house that night ringing my door bell.
    So my sim decided to ignore the bell and go to the back and swim directly to the ocean and chill out there until Vlad just leaves... instead..
    Vlad teleport inside my house.. takes out trash, cleans the dishes and sing naked in my house.... at this point my sim needs to eat, use the bathroom and sleep. This kept going on until 3 am until my sim got fed up with Vlad's nonsense and asks him to leave without even bothering to greet him.

3RBqHbe.png

Rude. Just rude.
    Post edited by CheiriPixie on
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks and I'm thinking of switching spouses even though Hailey plans on getting with someone else @AlwaysAsking Lol yeah I've decided to add drama into my game I'm so used to playing faithful sims
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    My sim Malaysia and her merman boyfriend just moved into their dream house in Mua Pei'am. She's pregnant with her first son and I can't wait to play around with a little one on the island!

Kaiko, her boyfriend, is also a lifeguard and mostly just swims around in the ocean collecting shells. I am loving the new collections added with IL.

Sidenote, I forgot how much I love this thread! I gotta make sure to check it more often and to add my screenshots.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Vlad and Ulrike killed their first sim today. Ulrike seduced Diego Lobo and lured him back to the mansion where they locked him on the balcony and kept him alive until they had each had a drink and then let him freeze to death. Which was taking too long so Ulrike used the weather machine to summon a blizzard. They had him move in before they locked him up so they got all his money. As often as he woke Athena and the kids up when they lived next door, I kinda don't feel bad about it.

In honor of @AlwaysAsking 's game I buried him next to Gunther. Maybe their ghosts will get along.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking no problem I hope you can get it fixed and don't have to do any uninstalling and reinstalling.
    @Demery27 sure thing, whichever way it goes can't wait to see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    I played with my new island living file :smile: i am LOVING it!

I play with long running families and this pack came out at the perfect time. One of my teens, Rachel (who I love!) Is sooo sweet and gorgeous and met the man of her dreams, Hugh. They are both newly young adults & they got married shortly before island living was released. As soon as I got the pack I moved them to Sulani!

Hugh is a painter and loves to cook and workout, and I wasn't sure what I was going to have Rachel do - she loves the outdoors, though, and she is active! I am having her become a marine biologist with the new career. Hugh paints (and makes boatloads of $$$ lol) and works part time as a lifeguard and part time as a diving instructor (I cheated so he can do both) so he isn't stuck in the house all day.

They both love to swim, tan, go to events, and go out on boats/jet skis. This pack is so fantastic! They have made many friends on the island and are getting used to new island traditions.

Rachel is currently pregnant and almost ready to give birth to a baby girl. I think I am going to name the baby Ariel after the little mermaid!!! (Maybe Ariel can become a mermaid!) Lol
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    Vladislaus came to suck my blood. Too bad for him, I was already being abducted by aliens.
    C66uDMC.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Becka28
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking hope all goes well with the game fix.

@RedDestiny92
    @AlwaysAsking no problem I hope you can get it fixed and don't have to do any uninstalling and reinstalling.

I'ts been working much better. My husband looked at it and said there was a lot of things running in the background of the computer, and he closed them down, and so far, knock on wood, I haven't had to use the task manager to close the game again! Thank goodness.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Daephene wrote: »

Just to clarify, my library would be gone, but not my gallery items? Right?

They would still be on the gallery, but would not be saved to your library. So you'd have to download them again to use them, but they'd still be there to download.

@Daephene

I probably have 5 times as much stiff in my Library as I have in my gallery, so I'm not sure how to handle that. I often save families right before something happens, like they are going to try for a baby or something, or a new aspiration, so that fills up my library excessively. Also lots in various stages of construction, over and over, saving the same work in progress as a different save. I need to try to clean it up some how .
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Okay, I think I managed to answer all of my notifications, but I didn't get to post on other people's updates, and they really look great. I will try to give you each a couple of comments tomorrow, but right now I need to go to bed LOL

You know, I think I should warn you guys that I speak these comments into my phone, I actually type with one finger “hunt and peck” style, lol, so that’s the only way I can say everything I want to say 😅 But I'm letting you know that I can't proofread my comments on my phone, the print is too small. So I have to edit them here, after I post them. So if something here makes no sense, just ask me to clarify myself.

@Daephene

Oh yeah I forgot that Mortimer is an adult and she's a young adult. I had never played them until very recently and that's what I found that out.

And unfortunately I'm a wee bit north of both places LOL 😂 Well maybe some kind of miracle will happen and I'll be able to put more memory in

and I absolutely LMAO that you had to leave the venue to get her to stop singing. That's hysterical.

I saw the last of your retirement village rotation. Gerardo's costume kills me, an alien pretending to be human pretending to be an alien. I'm pretty sure there was a movie like that starring Dudley Moore LMAO, I'm showing my age.

It will definitely be interesting to see who wins in a battle between Ulrike and Maaike. You always want to think a bad vampire would win, but perhaps not. Who knows, perhaps good can triumph over evil?

@Smellincoffee

I think that's a really good idea, I often think about that the fact that pictures that you put into the game from outside the game don't look right, because obviously they're going to be realistic and not sim-ish.

If you are able to do it would you be able to post a picture of the picture? LOL

@Steamvarius

I sometimes have my married Sims have a hyphenated name also. Usually depends on if there are children from before the marriage and I want the last names to stay the same. 😊

@Becka28

Okay, I am getting all of your things set up in my other game, my real game. With Ian and Lawrence in it!! I felt it was time to give the toddler's a break and play with some grown-ups LOL 🤗 Brock and Alana have already made friends with Jasper and Laney and Ian and Lawrence! Yay!!

Well I certainly hope that the fairies will thrive and populate your whole world, the one in your imagination LOL. Do you think you'll be able to hold on to fairy Morgan, and use her to play with the Realm of magic?

Kyra is so adorable in her fairy form. It's so cute how she flies, and her pretty hair and Vines around her limbs. Gosh sometimes I wish I used mods LOL

I laughed at your account of poor Morgan. ha! rubbed in her face

I'm glad Deanna made up her mind right away, it wouldn't have been much fun to be the only child at the wedding who wasn't a fairy.

Gunther look so funny with his fairy ears. But he does look very happy with his little girl, I hope they're at the wedding, so I can see his wife too.

I've downloaded the fairy house but I haven't put it in yet, because I think I'm going to put it in the other game where the men can get pregnant LOL. In the Ian and Lawrence game everything is realistic, and the house is just so adorable I want it to have a hint of magic to it.

Lol at your jeans 😅
    Been there - done that.

oh, just to clarify a couple of things. Do you mean that Brock lives at the pre-made house called Pier palace? And Brock family's “Rock House” seems to be set up for teens, not adults, so where do they all live in your game?

I wonder if Sims don't wander in and out of my house is as much as everyone else's, because I don't have get famous, which I hear is where the ability to give a house key to someone came from. I can only do it with apartment keys.

@RavenSpit

Taking cosplay too far is impossible! 😂😅

And Lux looks very happy to be the new hero of Strangerville!

I haven't tried out the transformer yet because I haven't played any of my Sims that have one yet, but somehow I'm going to try to remember to do it! LOL

@raynebair
    Hello and welcome! I am often lost in the world of the Sims because I haven't been playing Sims 4 nearly as long as other people.

But even when I started playing back in 2002 or so, with the Original Sims, I always got a lot of help from the forums.

Hopefully you will too! You can post questions in this thread, and lots of times people will know the answer, or they will know where you can look to find it.

And were they your real life roommates that eloped? LOL 😂 JK

I hope your newly eloped little simmies are having fun!

@RedDestiny92

OMG 😍 You aren't kidding that you think I will like your new update!!

I'm so excited, I can't even tell you. This is so cute. Terrence is just the coolest guy ever, and funny with his little girl, she took some really nice pictures too!

I'm so glad that Richard invited Terrence and his girls to Sulani! Things are moving in the right direction now! The kids are all getting along, taking care of each other, and oh my gosh, I saw wonderful hugs and kisses! ❤️❤️ These guys are going to be awesome together!!!

Ugh, I sure wish my computer wasn't being so slow with the few packs that I have, because boy would I love to get Island living! All of the pictures you guys are putting up are just gorgeous, such a beautiful backdrop for a wonderful love story!

It's awful that midnight came and it broke the spell 😠 LOL stupid Cinderella fairy tales!

Yes the two of them definitely need a date night!
    A date night that doesn't end up with them having to be separated anytime too soon!! If you get my drift, lol

@OhMyHemsworth

Goodness, Lucy does work fast doesn't she? But she sure looks cute sitting on that little pink couch with him whispering in his ear, I'm not surprised that they were soon kissing, and then running off to her parent’s bedroom LOL

It's so nice to still see Grandpa Chris, he's going to keep hanging in there, I know he has it in him!!

@Demery27

I find it very difficult to not play as a faithful Sim. It sounds like that's what you've usually done as well. I'm trying to think if I ever actually let a family break-up, LOL

Wait, yeah I actually did, I had to have Penny Pizzazz choose between her husband, and the man she had a child with when she was trying to get the player trait.

That was an extremely difficult decision that actually took me several (real life) weeks to decide.

I finally had her stay with the child's father, mostly because her husband was an alien, LOL But her husband was definitely the better of the two men. He took her to the hospital when she had the baby, and took better care of the baby than the baby’s real parents! (They were all living together because she had the player trait)

I actually saved her with just her husband before having him leave in the other save. So, just the two of them are together in one of my saves I don’t play very often.

I think real life is confusing enough, I don't really need more drama in my life LOL, but I'm sure you will have fun exploring that aspect of the game as well. And then you'll know whether you like to do it or not.

Lol @Daephene

My poor darling Diego 💔
    I'm telling you! Make sure he's with a loving, and not hot tempered, partner.

They can keep him sane, I swear!!

But, what's done is done, I do hope he gets along with Gunther's ghost, they should, the live ones certainly do in my game 😂

@queenvortex808

Welcome back! it's always so strange for me when people disappear from playing Sims, because I would literally do it all day and all night, if I didn't actually have to do other things once in awhile, like sleep LOL.

I love Parenthood for many reasons! There are more interactions for kids and adults now, and you can really shape a child through how the parents raise them! I don’t think you could give a person the evil and cheerful trait at the same time, in CAS, but I did it to Malcolm Landgraab through Parenthood.

The only aspect I can’t stand about Parenthood is the kids’ constant dumping paint on floors! It’s so ridiculously over the top. Do you know a single child that would do that? Maybe toddlers would, but a child? Maybe one in a thousand 🤣 And it makes teen and adult Sims so annoyed, particularly the “neat” ones.

I believe the emotional control trait is the only one that I didn't manage to get for Malcolm before he aged up. He/I had to choose between being compassionate and being able to control his own emotions, and with an evil Sim I kind of thought that him becoming compassionate was probably more important.

The doctor career path seems to be excessively difficult. I started it a couple of times and rapidly gave up. 😂 So that’s very hopeful, that if playing with the doctor set will help you in the future to become a doctor, it is definitely worth doing!!

@CAITLINX354
    My sim Malaysia and her merman boyfriend just moved into their dream house in Mua Pei'am. She's pregnant with her first son and I can't wait to play around with a little one on the island!

Kaiko, her boyfriend, is also a lifeguard and mostly just swims around in the ocean collecting shells. I am loving the new collections added with IL.

Sidenote, I forgot how much I love this thread! I gotta make sure to check it more often and to add my screenshots.

Have you filled a lot of collections already? I don't seem to be doing them right, ha, because I've never had any Sim do it!

I agree, I love this thread! And yeah! We like pictures!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited June 2019
    Since my idea of a dedicated Sulani thread apparently fell flat, here's a link to it and I'll continue to post here (yes I started over. The house is in the gallery but I will upload non-starter version too later):

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/961587/sulani-story-time-share-your-island-living-stories-here
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited June 2019
    ((Today was the end of an era.))

Anna Scott aged to Elder. "See, I told you I wasn't going to be far behind you." she told her husband Travis.

33ve0sj.jpg

They kissed and shared a few more romantic interactions.

715grd.jpg

As they emerged from several bouts of Woohoo, they both began to feel a bit dizzy. Anna looked seriously at Travis and stated, "I am not ready for you to go first. Please, if the Watcher ((me the player)) wills it, I don't want to leave your side for a second."

They woohooed one more time, changed into everyday clothing, and kissed once more.

2psn4w3.jpg

Then they suddenly both collapsed! Anna got her wish!

zxk1o5.jpg

The family burst into the bedroom as the Reaper came. Even Ethan had managed to be there.

al6pvr.jpg

It was sad for everyone, poor Gavin was having to hold strong for the entire family. His sister, Kennedi, was now suddenly a child orphan. His wife Zara hugged Kennedi. She'd been there herself. And although their daughter Maddie was still a toddler, her grandparents had loved and cared for her.

Gavin picked up the urns and planned a memorial spot.

2hdwj2u.jpg

144cxhl.jpg

There, overlooking the City of the Stars would be their resting place.

Wisely, Gavin realized that life must go on for the family, and he picked up his little girl to play with her.

2qbyz3p.jpg

((This is the first time I have actually aged up my Sims. I couldn't bring myself to do it before.))

Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I have read it said that the restaurant bug came with the latest patch.
    Every time I feel like I am done with this game something surprising happens, so I have to keep playing to see what happens next :D
    Cassandra gave her mother the key, now Bella comes to visit every single day. I guess she gets lonely in her big empty house.

Cassandra told Salim that she did not love him anymore, he was understanding about it. Soon afterwards, she was invited to a blind date at the bar. Her date was a ugly creep, she told him right away that she was not interested. But since she was bored, she chose to stick around in hope of meeting someone more of her taste. No luck with that, but she had a nice chat with her friends and earned some money and fame with violin.
    Liberty Lee randomly had a baby at the hospital, no idea who the father is. Townies have had babies before, but they were fake ones, only there as a daily task at the medical career, none of those babies ever showed up at unplayed households. But Liberty's baby does, it's a girl named Audrey or something simillar. Good for her, I guess. As I am already dealing with the invasion of child-only households, I am not even that surprised anymore.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I made my first ever CC (a recolour of the mermaid tail). I am insanely chuffed and I may or may not have simply watched my mermaid swimming around...

ERmwrL0.png

RekUZXP.png

a5cMLWW.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2019
    A few years on from the marriage of Berry Bliss and Lucy DIvine, Everyone has moved on. The First Generation Furystrykars have passed away, The Furystrykars of Warriors Respite have retired to beautiful Hidden Springs, and Dina and Henry Furystrykar have moved over to Aurora Skies. Benjamin, Wendy and Chloe Furystrykar start their new life:

Benjamin Furystrykar taps furiously on the keys of his computer:
    06-23-19_1-08-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He's got quite a lot on his shoulders. Oh, I forgot to mention, Benjamin married his sweetheart, Shine Honeydew. Here she is, going to the piano:
    06-23-19_1-25-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This here is Chloe, the one with the Plumbob:
    06-23-19_1-28-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And this is Wendy:
    06-23-19_1-31-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Last member of the family, Pixel Furystrykar. The naughty cat's on the table:
    06-23-19_1-42-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Both Wendy and Benjamin are in the Conservationist Career, Here, they're meeting one of the locals:
    06-23-19_7-12-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy does some beachcombing:
    06-23-19_7-28-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, She and Benjamin chat about their work:
    06-23-19_7-45-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back safely home, Benjamin has a moment with Shine:
    06-23-19_8-50-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy and Chloe use the Karaoke machine:
    06-23-19_8-56-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin neuters Pixel. 'Sorry buddy, I think one cat's quite enough!' said Benjamin. He could see Pixel wasn't going to like this:
    06-23-19_9-34-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And of course, he didn't. Having the shame of cone (I did that deliberately) surrounding any animal's head is not nice. At least it's temporary!
    06-23-19_9-35-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Off to Sulani once more! Benjamin and Wendy went to the bar to see what they could do. Benjamin met Nalani. 'Sul-Sulani!' Nalani greeted Benjamin.
    06-23-19_10-34-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, I'm Benjamin Furystrykar! Me and my sister, Wendy Furystrykar, are working in conservation' Benjamin told Nalani. 'So you're the ones who are going to look after the island's wellbieng, then?' Nalani enquired. 'Yep, that's us.' Benjamin replied, cheerfully. 'Oh by the way, are you a mermaid?' He asked. 'No, I'm not a mermaid. what gave you that Idea?' Nalani said, taken aback by the question. 'I'm calling shenanigans here. She's clearly a mermaid' Benjamin thought to himself. He had a special power that meant he could sense someone's life force, and Nalani's life force was one of a mermaid. Later, Benjamin and Wendy took samples from the ocean:
    06-23-19_10-39-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    06-23-19_10-40-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It was getting light, the perfect weather for a sun tan. Wendy put her sunspray on and relaxed until she felt she had the right amount of tan:
    06-23-19_11-42-32%25C2%25A0PM.png

The house they're living in is Hounds Head, in Brindleton Bay.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking oh I see, yeah sometimes computers whether they are old are not reach a point where they just do extra buggy things they can't handle. It's fine when you can visit the tech area and get tips to follow on new set ups. Though if it happens when you need to save up you then can only make a note of all the things to check for and see what you can stop. I'm probably pushing this one a little much but so far it's hanging on as it can that's good enough for me for now my bank account said so lol.

ha! I'm glad you enjoyed it I had a lot of fun with it and it was the end of one of the summer holidays so it was timed just right, I love Terrance never gave him much time I think he was originally made just to be a background sim to drop into the game to change neighbors. Now his fam is more alive. They really came together nicely I made it easy with club set ups to keep everyone busy but they didn't need much pushing to just work together family comes in all types after all. I'm sure we're all glad to share the pics at least, I hope you can get it soonish anyways I think Lawerence and his own Mr. Perfect need a little visit to the beach just for the two of them and maybe a dog :smiley: Oh good I wasn't just being silly and my terrible "dad" joke was caught, it came to mind at just the right time too. Though if all goes well which I feel it must even though they story wise have had wives before one of them may just need to pop out a baby one last kid to add to the four they have so to speak oooh planning and plotting.

welp awesomes out have a morning shift so gotta run soon. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @jupkmn the aliens are abducting sims because they are altruists saving them from Vampires LOL

@Revenwyn love the ending for Travis and Anna - was sad and romantic, my favourite kind of story.

@Daephene I was thinking Shakespeare would have aliens dressed as humans dressed as aliens if he used the Sims - sounds like his kind of plot

@Kamio I love the colour blend on your CC mermaids tail - why shouldn't you watch her swim around - she's beautiful.

@AlwaysAsking - haha I am glad ALana et al are settling in. The green house is a future house I haven't used as yet ;) from the name of it you may guess who lives there (like Doodly doofus I am a little behind with my posting) and yes the rooms were designed exactly for the people who live in them. I moved Brock's family into Pier Palace as well imagining it is the family home (even though it is way too small for them - I figure most of the kids will be moving soon).

I don't give a lot of keys away. Brock, Kayla and Geoffrey are the only ones in my Johnny save. And no one had keys when Nancy crashed Alana's.

Today, I was play testing in my build save, the wedding venue for the fairy wedding. Due to tree fade - I couldn't do a woodland type theme like I really wanted to - the fairy tree doesn't fade but I want to re-use the venue for other sims. I almost downloaded the cc stuff pack Rustic wedding as it was almost exactly what I would have liked but my game is twitchy enough with the mods so I left it. I picked two sims who I haven't played but always imagine as a couple, romanced them together and let them wedding test it for me.

Dreaming of the wedding

YePtZ6h.png?1

Bears crashed one of my early plays - the problem with wedding venues as bars :(
    I always make my weddings early so they don't clash with any special bar nights.

FliN2lU.png?1

I think they liked how it turned out.
    rLEmq4b.png?1

The guests seemed to appreciate the venue too.
    pEyS1iO.png

The first dance
    HvhKeu6.png?1

What is a wedding without a fountain to dance in...

3a9wFLD.png?1

There are some really clever designers on the gallery so I stole their ideas of using the "hidden" sixam build items to make fantasy foliage - its fluorescent so makes for good screenshots and looks fairy like. So glad I own Get to Work.

1HXncXw.png?1

Fabian bonus shot: he is trying to hit on the bride while she is making out with the groom. Bad Fabian, bad!

rS7rEqq.png?1

• Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    I finished building and furnishing Rosecliff
    KigZxAE.jpg
    GOWUxnC.jpg
    M64oDv5.jpg
    9xW4cIU.jpg
  • Options
    @Flexono1 Rosecliff is stunning. It must have taken a long time to build. I love it.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Definitely, but I won't be back at my PC until Saturday afternoon at the earliest. I'm getting an ersatz fix watching The Sims SUpply play through The Sims 1 and The Sims 2 on his youtube channel.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Getting the next update in order is challenging, since I'm used to seeing the screenshots numbered. A date doesn't help the organization, either. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. This time, it isn't helping... :unamused:
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top