Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Have ONE Island Living Code to GIVEAWAY "Thread CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED"

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
This giveaway has been made possible by the EA Game Changers Program! Thank you EA for allowing me an extra code to giveaway to our wonderful simming community! For all those of you who are interested in knowing me as an EA Game Changer, I'm a Gallery Content Creator, you can find me on the gallery, by searching, BreeMiles or #BreeMiles, you can also find me hanging out on my Blog Here, Please feel free to follow my blog to keep up to date on all my creations!! Good Luck to everyone who enters! NOTE: This is one Expansion Pack that you don't want to miss! Hands down, has to be the best one yet! 3 Cheers to The Sims Team!! o:)
Pq4RH6Ub.jpg:large

RULES:
1. Enter ONLY ONCE, by Typing {Enter Me} in this thread!
2. Do Not enter if you already own Island Living!
3. Only one {Enter Me} will be accepted per person, Do NOT {Enter Me} more than once!
4. Expansion Pack is for PC/Mac ONLY and you MUST have The Sims 4 Base Game for it to work!
5. The winner will be picked by Randomize
6. Pay close attention to the drawing time and the response time to claim the code!
7. Be Supportive and have fun and Good Luck!! <3

I have one code for The Sims 4 Island Living Expansion pack, to give to one lucky person! I will draw the lucky winner on June 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm EST (New York time zone) and I will announce the winners shortly there after!

The winner will need to contact me via Direct Message (DM) or within 2 hours after their name is posted as the winner, if no contact is made within that time, then a new winner will be drawn by randomize.org!

You have until date listed below to leave one comment that says {Enter Me}, to be entered, in this giveaway!
The Giveaway will END On June 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm EST!

YOU CAN POST NOW

I reserve the right to edit this post as needed!
Post edited by BreeMiles on

Comments