Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Omg Island Living downloading now

its 5:06am here and Island living is downloading now.
Ive had a major headache since last night and still this morning but nothing can keep me away haha.
Anyone playing it yet?

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Janae enjoying the Sulani sun. :)

2AR07IV.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    So exciting. I don't think mine will download till after midnight my time? Is it going to mess up my custom content again like the patch earlier this week did?
  • Options
    fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    I'm jealous. Lol. I want to play it now, but it hasn't hit midnight for me yet to possibly get it. Still have like 12 hours, almost.

Hope you're enjoying it, though~!
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    You people from the future are making me quite envious!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Are you in Asia or in Australia maybe ? Here (France) it’s still the 20th.
  • Options
    TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I won't be able to get it till it goes on sale! But yay! I hope you have fun with the game!
  • Options
    JennCsimmerJennCsimmer Posts: 81 Member
    edited June 2019
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Are you in Asia or in Australia maybe ? Here (France) it’s still the 20th.

Close, New Zealand
  • Options
    I'm jealous. Lol. I want to play it now, but it hasn't hit midnight for me yet to possibly get it. Still have like 12 hours, almost.

Hope you're enjoying it, though~!

Decided to go back to bed..... that was until my little monster accidentally headbutted me in the face, now I'm wide awake and making Coffee
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I have to get it before the weekend as I'm going to my mum's for the holidays and they have the slowest internet :/
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Those in the UK are four hours away from midnight.
  • Options
    I hope when you all get it you enjoy it. got to play for an hour but now real mummy duties begin (unfortunately cant pause my kid or fast forward haha)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    oh how I miss the days of Tuesday releases.
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    It’s literally 5 PM here..not AM 😭 that’s so unfair ugh people from the future be making me jealous haha 🤣
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    It is 6/20, I live in Washington State USA, preordered Island Living. EA charged my account... It is now 1:35pm here. The game shows as owned, but will not download. I'm confused? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any idea how to get the game to download?

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Mylita wrote: »
    It is 6/20, I live in Washington State USA, preordered Island Living. EA charged my account... It is now 1:35pm here. The game shows as owned, but will not download. I'm confused? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any idea how to get the game to download?

Mylita

Mine did that until the official release time in NZ. what was the release time for where you are?
  • Options
    Nikki P.Nikki P. Posts: 26 Member

Mylita

MINE is saying the same thing! I think I seen something about being able to play at 9pm on June 20th for America. I'm not sure though, I hope so! I've been waiting since midnight lol Went to sleep and everything hoping that I'd wake up and it would be ready to go and nope.. lol Good luck fellow simmers
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    I have just under 6 hours to go 😞. Sometimes it stinks living on the east coast of the usa, we're the last to get pack releases. On the bright side though, I only work until 11am on fridays so I can spend time playing in the afternoon 😃.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    UK here and I've downloaded it and am now exploring a bit before going to bed as it is 23.17 here. Too tired!
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member

Mylita

It releases at midnight on June 21 for whatever time zone you're in. So for you (and me, because I also live in WA) it will download at 9pm PST; or approximately five hours and 23 minutes from when I am typing this.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Seems alright so far. :)
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I’ve got 3 more hours. I’m on the west coast