Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Island Living - Meet Nalani and her story about the island life!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Learn more about what Sulani has to offer from Nalani!

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I love her. Is she already in the game, or will she be a Gallery download? Either way, I want to add her to my main family ASAP.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited June 2019
    From what I heard, she's in the game already? I'm kinda inclined to see her as the OG TS4 mermaid, just as I see Vlad as being the OG Vampire.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I love her! Also the voice actress sounds just like Moana which is awesome 💙 My favorite Disney movie 😍
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I have to say the trailers keep getting better and better this was one was sooo cute
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I love her! Also the voice actress sounds just like Moana which is awesome 💙 My favorite Disney movie 😍

It is the same voice actress :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

It is the same voice actress :)

Awesome! Someone in the comments said that but you never know lol 😂😂
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I can't believe you guys got the voice of Moana to do the VO for this! That is amazing!
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Love the Trailer. So fun to hear the voice of Moana in Sims.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I loved that trailer <3
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

This is one of the most beautiful trailers that you have made <3 I want my mermaids now!! :#
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    This trailer was so cute. I can't believe you got Moana's voice actress to play her.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    From what I heard, she's in the game already? I'm kinda inclined to see her as the OG TS4 mermaid, just as I see Vlad as being the OG Vampire.

Nalani vs Vlad
    Ready.... Fight!
  • Options
    sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    cool story. I loved the details.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    This was a cute trailer, I love the narrative ones like they did in Strangerville as well. The voice actress is Auli'i Cravalho who coincidentally voiced Moana.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    They got the voice of Moana for this? Wow
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paleplantpaleplant Posts: 17 Member
    When ever I would see Nalani in videos or pictures for the Island Living pack, I kept thinking how similar she seems to Moana. It's fitting that Moana's voice actor would also be Nalani's.

It physically hurt when the scientist touched the hot rock. I've done that before...
    EA ID: Angelictrait
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Gordy wrote: »
    I love her. Is she already in the game, or will she be a Gallery download? Either way, I want to add her to my main family ASAP.
    You got me there, I don't know! Guess it won't be a question for much longer ;)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Nalani’s not in the game is she ? Can’t find her either on Maxis gallery account.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    I found mine. She is a vendor in one of the food kiosk in Lani St. Taz. Nalani Mahi'ai is her full name. Is that her? Same hairstyle and facial features.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    She is in the game, walking around Sulani. She seems to be in a hidden household, you can't find her in Manage Worlds. My sim is already in love with her...

Edit: gwf5m8ybr66a.png
    Post edited by Gagea on
  • Options
    Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    She's got to be the most beautiful NPC ever. And she's so sweet, enthusiastic and fun. I fell in love with her quickly, too, but since my male Sim I moved onto the island is gay, I had to make a new guy for her. They're already living together ;-) But she keeps showing up on beaches and swimming past other lots. And she's very good friends with my gay couple.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Thanks! I checked in “other households” but can’t find her. Or maybe she’s like Erwin in Strangerville ?

Gagea wrote: »
    She is in the game, walking around Sulani. She seems to be in a hidden household, you can't find her in Manage Worlds. My sim is already in love with her...

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Thanks! I checked in “other households” but can’t find her. Or maybe she’s like Erwin in Strangerville ?

Gagea wrote: »

She's there. Unlike Vlad, she doesn't have a residence. Hang out for awhile, you'll meet her.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    befriended her instantly with my sims version of Queen Azshara (which is now a Mermaid ) . they now live together luring foogly pearshaped creeps to their watery graves with their sirens call and returning the polluted Island to its former beauty together. she cannot be found in unplayed households but i did get the option to move her into my Household.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    toYyR3J.png

here i am befriending hjer once again.. so i can add her to my Household once again. she is by far one of the best and most loveable premade sims i have ever seen and it actually bothers me to see her being used by the game as a stall vendor yet again! it is such a waste but at least she is easy to find i guess :p pretty sure most folks want to add her to their households anyways instead of having her be nothing but stall vendor fodder...

you guys at EA and/or maxis should really fix this nonsense where premades and actually interesting sims are being reduced to work NPC's while those useless random townies pollute the world, doing nothing even though they are supposed to be used as work NPC's! i am pretty sure i speak for a lot of people if i say that we do not care to meet, greet and let along romance those hideous random generated sims. is such a waste imo to see sims which have work put into them, wether it be premades or my own created sims which i housed in the towns, to be used as vendors and such while those useless randoms are used as the population. it ruins the immersion of the game imo. if the game is gonna use premade sims anyways for jobs why does the game even need to flood the sim bim with those stupid random townies?? because wi for one never care about even looking at them anyways let along talking to them, interact with them in any way so they are pretty much useless to me unless i want some test subjects for jungle relics or other (often lethal) stuff