Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pride Month Sims 4

Ok I think I really need a simlish version of Taylor Swifts new song "You Need to Calm Down" in my game for pride month. Pretty please make it happen guru's, I think TS would be totally down for it!

Comments

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I'm proud. Anyone else here proud?
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member

<3

Just ignore the hater, he's not worth our time.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

I'm not part of the LGBTQ community but I'm an ally of it so does that count?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember to keep the conversations on topic. There is no need to be rude to another player/user if you do not agree with their view. Let's keep things clean and friendly :smile:

~EA_Joz
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited June 2019
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    Ok I think I really need a simlish version of Taylor Swifts new song "You Need to Calm Down" in my game for pride month. Pretty please make it happen guru's, I think TS would be totally down for it!

I would say no. Maybe a simlish version of "Mighty Real" by Sylvester?
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    does being an ally count since I believe (never dated so don't know-I only know I had crush on either 2 dark hair movie/TV show males ((only if they aren't wearing a shirt Daniel Raddcliffe and Cumberbatch)), one dark-hair animated character (Prince Eric) and a blonde "school friend" in elementary school)?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    We would be nowhere without the sympathy and tolerance of allies, so sure. And that includes game studios not afraid of representation. The Sims is still far and away ahead of the curve in this regards, and you better believe that gives me a strong degree of loyalty to the franchise.

I am looking forward to the content patch tomorrow - even if it means disabling my mods.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Anyway... I think it would be too late to include the new Taylor Swift song in the game. I don't know what hoops they need to jump through when it comes to getting the rights for these songs, but since she only dropped it a few days ago... it might be a time crunch. Maybe next year, if they have another pride update.
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member

I'm gay and very proud :heart:
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm an ally and the proud mother of a lesbian daughter! <3 to the LGBTQ+ community and hopes and wishes that some day the love and acceptance is given freely to you regardless of and because of any and all genders.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »

I can't stop singing it. :D
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm gay but elect to spend my Pride Month listening to IGOR again by actual bi man Tyler, the Creator
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I’m not part of lgbt (well I don’t think so 😂) but ignore the haters everybody, be proud of yourself and don’t change for anyone or anything :)
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member

I've been out and proud for nearly 8 years now! Much love to you all, gay, bi, lesbian, trans, ace, intersex, questioning, queer, and all of our beautiful allies <3<3<3
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Saw a post on the flags they've added in - pretty cool to see the ace flag in there; I didn't expect to see it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community and have several friends who are members. Much love to all no matter your preference and Happy Pride month. <3
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @BabySquare What is the Ace Flag?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited June 2019
    ^It's the flag representing Asexual Pride.

EDIT:

368_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg?Size=50x60&AttributeValue=NA&region={%22name%22:%22FrontCenter%22,%22width%22:61.94962,%22height%22:52,%22alignment%22:%22MiddleCenter%22,%22orientation%22:1,%22dpi%22:30,%22crop_x%22:0,%22crop_y%22:0,%22crop_h%22:1560,%22crop_w%22:1860,%22scale%22:0,%22template%22:{%22id%22:88552265,%22params%22:{}}}
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Oh cool! I have a friend that considers herself Asexual.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    @BabySquare What is the Ace Flag?

It's the one that's purple, white, grey & black. I can't remember if the colours go in that order though.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    just checking
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

How awesome is it that the Ally flag is in the pack? 💙💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

How awesome is it that the Ally flag is in the pack? 💙💙

I had no idea there was an Ally flag! That is pretty awesome. Lots of representation for different cultures and groups the last few updates. ❤❤
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Never liked her music.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I keep finding more options! I routinely raid the women's clothing department for my male Sims in-game, and found the tank-tops there, as well as the V-neck tee (which I think suits muscle-y Sims better). This is as close as Avery and Riley get to matching outfits:

IG5SFXG.png

SfzTHyM.png