Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Niko: *approaches Charlie because he's very desperate*
    Charlie: Hey, what are you doing?
    Dominique: *grabs a nearby spear and aims it at Niko* Back off b****!

Julian: Whoa, guys! If you need plasma that badly I guess you could have mine. *thinking* I've never actually let a vampire drink my plasma before...
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    The baby stretches her arms a little bit while sleeping, and ends up slowly falling to her side. Now she's sleeping while lying down.

Gema: What the Hell is with Niko, Charlie and Dominique? oi! Keep it down for the baby will you!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    The baby stretches her arms a little bit while sleeping, and ends up slowly falling to her side. Now she's sleeping while lying down.

Gema: What the Hell is with Niko, Charlie and Dominique? oi! Keep it down for the baby will you!

This baby sleeps through just about anything, to be honest. She's tired! But she's been sleeping for awhile, and will wake up soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    (hope nobody minds if I post again!)

The baby's eyes open. She sees the big tree above her, and she hears people around her. Where is she? There's a cool breeze. Huh. Where's Mama? She always comes and gets her when she wakes up. The tree sways high above from the breeze.

This is not good.
  • Options

The baby's eyes open. She sees the big tree above her, and she hears people around her. Where is she? There's a cool breeze. Huh. Where's Mama? She always comes and gets her when she wakes up. The tree sways high above from the breeze.

This is not good.

Julian: *frowns* Where are we going to get food for the baby?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

This is not good.

Gema: That's what I was thinking.
    Marie: Does anyone have milk? Isn't that what babies drink?
  • Options

This is not good.

The baby sniffles. She sits up. Her bottom lips trembles. Sitting up has disturbed something else in the crate.
  • Options

This is not good.

The baby sniffles. She sits up. Her bottom lips trembles. Sitting up has disturbed something else in the crate.

Marie: Oh dear. She's about to cry. :worried:
    Gema: Uhm... help?
  • Options

This is not good.

The baby starts crying. Obviously, she's pretty upset.

What's that in the corner of the crate, tucked behind the blanket? It's a plastic zipper bag! There's some stuff in it!
  • Options

This is not good.

What's that in the corner of the crate, tucked behind the blanket? It's a plastic zipper bag! There's some stuff in it!

Julian: *picks up the baby and rocks her, not noticing the bag* Shh, it's going to be ok.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

This is not good.

Julian: *picks up the baby and rocks her, not noticing the bag* Shh, it's going to be ok.

*Marie notices the plastic zipper bag. She picks it up and inspects it*
  • Options

This is not good.

The baby's still crying, but noticeably a little quieter because someone's holding her!
  • Options

This is not good.

The baby's still crying, but noticeably a little quieter because someone's holding her!

*Marie opens the zipper bag*
    (Not sure what's inside it :joy:)
  • Options

This is not good.

Julian: *continues to rock the baby, looking at the bag Marie is holding* What is that?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2019

This is not good.

This is not good.

The bag is labeled with a black marker, but most of it seems to have been washed away all it has left on it is the first letter of the only word written: an L

The bag has a full water bottle, along with some things that she might eat! (like applesauce or something)
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

The bag is labeled with a black marker, but most of it seems to have been washed away all it has left on it is the first letter of the only word written: an L

The bag has a full water bottle, along with some things that she might eat! (like applesauce or something)

Marie: Oh good. There's food. *Takes out the apple sauce, opens the lid, finds the plastic spoon and offers a spoonful of applesauce to the baby*
    Gema: L... *frowns* I think that's the first letter of the baby's name.
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Marie: Oh good. There's food. *Takes out the apple sauce, opens the lid, finds the plastic spoon and offers a spoonful of applesauce to the baby*

(Gema would be correct :mrgreen:)

The baby eats a tiny bit, but not much. Guess she might eat later when she calms down a bit?
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Julian: *sits the baby back into the crate so she can eat* How much food is there?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Julian: *sits the baby back into the crate so she can eat* How much food is there?

There's 3 or 4 small jars of different things in the bag!
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

The baby eats a tiny bit, but not much. Guess she might eat later when she calms down a bit?
    (I think I know who this is. :joy:)
    Marie: What are we going to do when the food runs out?
    Gema: Dunno. But at least we've got food, for now. *Looks out over the sea.* I'm going to light something up overnight to let people know we're here.
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Gema: Dunno. But at least we've got food, for now. *Looks out over the sea.* I'm going to light something up overnight to let people know we're here.

(I tried to make it clear but also mysterious :p )

The baby raises her little arms up at Julian again. She's still crying a bit.
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Gema: I think she misses her mummy.
    Marie: Yeah. *Thinking about papa back at the castle* You think he's looking for us?
    Gema: Who?
    Marie: Papa.
    Gema: Of course. I'm the heiress. He'd be a *insert bad word* if I were dead, given neither you or Gen can be heiress.
    Marie: You know he loves you.
    Gema: Yeah, whatever... *wipes a tear* We've got bigger things to think about.
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Marie: Yeah. *Thinking about papa back at the castle* You think he's looking for us?
    Gema: Of course. I'm the heiress. He'd be a *insert bad word* if I were dead, given neither you or Gen can be heiress.

'L' looks around at all the adults around her, still upset. Where's Mama and Daddy? Why is she still in this box? She starts crying a little louder.
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

'L' looks around at all the adults around her, still upset. Where's Mama and Daddy? Why is she still in this box? She starts crying a little louder.

Gema: shh shh. *Lifts the baby up and cradles her* Mama's coming. Dada's coming.
    Marie: You sure?
    *Gema shoots Marie a sharp look*
  • Options

This is not good.

This is not good.

Gema: shh shh. *Lifts the baby up and cradles her* Mama's coming. Dada's coming.
    Marie: You sure?
    *Gema shoots Marie a sharp look*

‘L’ snuggles up in Gema’s arms. She’s still crying, but it’s gotten quieter again.