Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top 5 Most Wanted Packs

Comments

• Options
    AsitexAsitex Posts: 18 Member
    1. Something like generations EP/GP - cranes for elders, proms, anniversarys and mid-life crisis. More items/ clothing for elders and Teens
    2. Castaway SP - something like Sims 2 Castaway on Playstation/ X-Box.
    3. University EP/GP
    4. I would say some more occult items like werewolves, witches and fairies if not in the Realm of Magic pack that is going out later this year or early next year.
    5. Hobbies sp - like the hobbies expansion pack in sims 2 PC.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    According to what we know now?

Farming EP
    University EP
    Date Night EP
    Hobbies EP
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sims4ever1994Sims4ever1994 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love for them to come out with a sims 4 castaway like they had on wii/ps2/Xbox that was one of my favorite sims! The sims 2 on console was my favorite for the fact that you could control the sims instead of just clicking on objects. I also thought the sims 2 castaway for console was better than pc/Mac since you had to craft things buy obtaining certain materials. The only thing I liked better on the pc/Mac was that you could have children and raise a family. Hopefully we will see a Sims 4 castaway in the near future.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Werewolves
    Witches
    Adventures in Space
    Off-Grid gameplay
    Typewriter. For real, being able to write without my sims getting on the internet. No gaming or forum-surfing.
  • Options
    TallulahTallulah Posts: 1 New Member
    University EP
    Romance SP (More rings, dresses, wedding venu things)
    Hotels GP
    Hygge SP
    Mythical Creature EP (Witch, wizard, fairies, wairwolves, etc.)
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    1. Generations
    2. Farming
    3. Wedding
    4. Amusement Park
    5. Romance
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    1. Fantasy (fairies, elves, pet dragons. It would be really cool of they could do blacksmithing, etc like in the sims medieval.)
    2. Farming (cows, chickens, pigs, horses, with some off the grid stuff as well, solar panels, etc.)
    3. Get to School (this would include elementary through college, active teacher career, etc. With the option to build your own school, like a private school or magic school.)
    4. Generations (massively overhauled babies, pre teens, daycare career)
    5. Medieval (I really, REALLY want a medieval pack, lol)
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    My most wanted packs

1. University/School EP
    2. Wedding GP
    3. Family EP (basically a proper family/generations EP)
    4. Banking/Real Estate
    5. Hobbies
    6. Amusement Parks

I just had to include a #6 😁
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited June 2019
    Gordy wrote: »
    1. Magic/Witches, with the return of my boy Torch (EP)
    2. Werewolves (GP)
    3. Farming, with overhauled Plant Sims (GP or EP)
    4. Fairies (GP)
    5. Exotic pets (GP)
    Well, I can cross up the first part off my list, though no guarantee on Torch yet.

Revised list:
    1. Farming/PlantSims
    2. Werewolves
    3. Exotic pets (with Torch)
    4. A musician pack where you can start a band
    5. Either Superheroes or Medieval fantasy
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    My most wanted packs

1. University/School EP
    2. Wedding GP
    3. Family EP (basically a proper family/generations EP)
    4. Banking/Real Estate
    5. Hobbies
    6. Amusement Parks

I just had to include a #6 😁
    👏👏👏 this is what we need!
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited June 2019
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    now that tropical is a thing:

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)
    wedding stuff (stuff pack) - npc officiant, more dresses, more tux, more decor
    elder stuff (stuff pack) - bingo, rocking chairs, walking canes, doesnt-like-tech trait

and now that witches is confirmed imma replace that with a rock band/singer game pack. drums and the bass return, more songs added in for your sims to sing, take the stage and actually be a coherent band. would stand alone or work with get famous :D

teens banging on some drums and guitars in their room for practice and an interaction with their parents yelling at them to quite down perhaps?
  • Options

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)
    elder stuff (stuff pack) - bingo, rocking chairs, walking canes, doesnt-like-tech trait

and now that witches is confirmed imma replace that with a rock band/singer game pack. drums and the bass return, more songs added in for your sims to sing, take the stage and actually be a coherent band. would stand alone or work with get famous :D

teens banging on some drums and guitars in their room for practice and an interaction with their parents yelling at them to quite down perhaps?
    Have witches been confirmed?!?

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

Yeah witches were confirmed to be coming out in the next game pack at EA Play early fall so somewhere around September 23.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2019
    1. Witches
    2. Werewolves
    3. Fairies
    4. X-Games (skateboard, bmx, motocross, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobile, mountain biking, skating, etc) or race car type sports pack
    5. Boardwalk/Carnival/water park type pack
  • Options
    ang803ang803 Posts: 20 Member
    EP Reality / Construction Theme. Buying/Selling and Building Houses with careers like for a realtor, a contractor, etc.
    EP Themeparks - think Rollercoaster Tycoon
    EP University
    GP Resorts
    SP Cars
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    University
    Farming/off the grid
    Hotel management
    Alpine resort
    Romance pack
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

Yeah witches were confirmed to be coming out in the next game pack at EA Play early fall so somewhere around September 23.

I watched EA Play, and it was not confirmed. Just that is called Realm of Magic, and it’s a GP. We can assume it has witches tho. If not, that would disappoint many.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

I watched EA Play, and it was not confirmed. Just that is called Realm of Magic, and it’s a GP. We can assume it has witches tho. If not, that would disappoint many.

1) WITCH game pack
    2) CONJURE something
    3) SPELL it out
    4) Realm of Magic

These were the four choices in SimGuruDuke's poll on Twitter asking when we knew what the pack was going to be. The only one I don't have verbatim is #4 (I can't remember exactly how he worded it, but the other words were in caps).
    Witches confirmed. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    1. Witches (thank you to Realm of Magic)
    2. University (but more of an overhaul of the education system. Let my sims take night classes and get their masters!)
    3. Hobbies (with a focus on the elderly and kids, which are IMO the ages with the most potential to grow.)

And honestly with those I'll be set. Save for a few sore spots I've been happy with the content we've gotten for the Sims 4 life cycle.
  • Options
    I
    Anmirla wrote: »

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

1) WITCH game pack
    2) CONJURE something
    3) SPELL it out
    4) Realm of Magic

These were the four choices in SimGuruDuke's poll on Twitter asking when we knew what the pack was going to be. The only one I don't have verbatim is #4 (I can't remember exactly how he worded it, but the other words were in caps).
    Witches confirmed. ;)

Solid point. Werewolves aren’t confirmed tho. When they are though. They better confirm body hair too.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    I

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

1) WITCH game pack
    2) CONJURE something
    3) SPELL it out
    4) Realm of Magic

Witches confirmed. ;)

Solid point. Werewolves aren’t confirmed tho. When they are though. They better confirm body hair too.

I don't think Werewolves will be in this pack. They really do need their own pack. That would be a good opportunity to bring back moon phases as well.
    It would not be good to try to have two fully fleshed-out Occults in one game pack (especially with "Witches"). That can cover so much territory if they allow for the possibility to create different types of spellcasters other than just your standard Witch.
    I could see them putting Zombies in as a temporary state (slaves for Witches) and a Genie lamp as an object/NPC (ties back to Witches) maybe.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Besides the ones coming out, I don't know. Maybe a wedding and baby pack that adds items, new events (like bachelor parties, baby showers, honeymoons, etc...).
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    University EP
    Overall college experience
    Murphy beds
    Juice keg
    Juice pong table
    Photobooths
    Pool tables
    Frat parties

Hobbies GP
    A lot of new hobbies like sewing birdwatching model trains etc and competitions like baking competition from ts2 etc

Romance GP
    Better weddings dates and relationships
    Matchmaker ms crumplebottom npc propose at table a lot of romantic interactions/animations

Generations EP
    More family play like
    Play tag
    Hopscotch
    Videocamera
    Slumber parties
    Bunkbeds
    Imiganiry friend
    Pranks
    Moodswings
    Midlife crisis
    Bachelor bachelorette party with the dancers
    Graduation
    Afterschool activities
    Prom
    Just more family play the good the bad and the ugly

Showtime
    Singer
    Acrobat
    Magician
    Model
    Simfest but better
    Creating a band

This and better emotions/reactions/consequences will make the game complete for me
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Full Supernatural pack. Full.

Full Grunge/Consequences Pack/Dirt! Give me grunge/broken windows/wind through windows that wrecks the vases/Grunge! Poor choices/broke/sick/Dead...Grunge lives. Homeless pandering. Tent city. Environment scores, a broken down couch with holes and stains shouldn't make my Sim happy.

Farming/Tractors/Plows/ Lots of usable farming equimpment/ Horses/Barns full of hay/Farm Animals

Paradise Park. :p Rides lots and lots of rides! Booths/ Vendors/Circus...something...

Return to the Past EP. Time travel to the past.

Love the idead of a consequences pack we need that
  • Options
    I

university (expansion)
    farming (expansion)
    witches (game pack)

1) WITCH game pack
    2) CONJURE something
    3) SPELL it out
    4) Realm of Magic

Witches confirmed. ;)

I don't think Werewolves will be in this pack. They really do need their own pack. That would be a good opportunity to bring back moon phases as well.
    It would not be good to try to have two fully fleshed-out Occults in one game pack (especially with "Witches"). That can cover so much territory if they allow for the possibility to create different types of spellcasters other than just your standard Witch.
    I could see them putting Zombies in as a temporary state (slaves for Witches) and a Genie lamp as an object/NPC (ties back to Witches) maybe.

If they do witches by themselves. I hope they are really useful, because werewolves just seem to me fairly simple even with the moon phases. Maybe there is more. I don’t know. I just hope the witches are Harry Potter, and hocus pocus level.