Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Looking Forward To The Most About Island Living?

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Mermaids of course! Everything else is just extra.

Oh, and the CAS too...and exploring the new world...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Lol had to comment on clothes optional or the nudie lot trait... how cheeky!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    The new furniture and walls. And the mermaids. And the scenery.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    Designing a mermaid and a house for mermaids :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Lots out over the water.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Killing people as a siren. I love how dark occults are in the Sims 4 compared to the previous games.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    The world, simming in the ocean, the conservationist career & being a mermaid :love:
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Killing people as a siren. I love how dark occults are in the Sims 4 compared to the previous games.

I'd be interested in playing one as a siren. Perhaps with a back story of a battle for the area with some of the island locals for dominance and control of the islands and their surrounding waters.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I am excited about just how much there is to do. I like family gameplay but always get bored with it. Lots of activities and things to explore is so much more fun then just going to work, doing homework, cooking dinner. I am going to trash my world completely than have my Sim bring them back to life.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    The conservationist career!! plus the patch, since the features that are being added change gameplay a bit (trait randomizer) and the 350 swatches!

I’m so looking forward to maintaining the island and building local relationships 😊 not to mention finding the hidden mermaid cove.
  • Options
    fairymama47fairymama47 Posts: 180 Member
    I am excited about building my own tropical resort....oh wait.... :(
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The Off the Grid lot trait, mermaids, the Clothing Optional lot trait, and dolphins. Don't forget the dolphins!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Ocean swimming, dolphins, mermaids, dolphins, new lot traits, dolphins, floaties, dolphins... did I say dolphins already?
  • Options
    ExquizitesueExquizitesue Posts: 7 New Member
    The food !! Does anyone have any updates on the food
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Merfolk! :D
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Conservation career
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    All the really cool build/buy stuff in the pack! so much cultural uniqueness! I mean, a pool slide would have made it even better but...it all really looks fantastic.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Jet Ski's. I'm gonna ski 'till I can't ski no more.

Jokes aside, at least we can swim in the ocean. I'm kind of interested in seeing how this will work in First-Person mode, if possible. Volcanos - it would be cool if Sims could 'mysteriously' vanish in them... For story purposes, of course. That, and hopefully we'll have aquired enough objects (*cough*thatcould'vebeenaddedwithPetsbutwaterunderthebridge*cough*) for a marine themed house complete with a boat. Anchors, people, I need anchors. <3
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    Jet Ski's. I'm gonna ski 'till I can't ski no more.

Jokes aside, at least we can swim in the ocean. I'm kind of interested in seeing how this will work in First-Person mode, if possible. Volcanos - it would be cool if Sims could 'mysteriously' vanish in them... For story purposes, of course. That, and hopefully we'll have aquired enough objects (*cough*thatcould'vebeenaddedwithPetsbutwaterunderthebridge*cough*) for a marine themed house complete with a boat. Anchors, people, I need anchors. <3

I saw a game changer use first person mode while playing a mermaid swimming around. It didn’t look great... 😬

Maybe it will be better with a normal sim who isn’t swimming so fast and leaping in and out of the water 😂

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    So the build and buy mode looks incredible. I’m not a builder by any means but all I want is to get my hands on this pack and build build build I have so many ideas for lots especially in my saves where it’s going to be used as more of a day trip/vacation world. I have been inspired. Can’t wait to built lots out over the water.

I’m also really looking forward to mermaids (not sure how I’m playing them yet but excited for sure), swimming, snorkeling, the fishing overhaul, the conservationist career, the world itself. Everything looks amazing. I’ve watched little gameplay because I wanna explore the world myself but wow even little clips look incredible. The world is unbelievably beautiful and I can’t wait to explore it.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mermaid
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ExquizitesueExquizitesue Posts: 7 New Member
    Opening up my new seafood restaurant by the water
  • Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    The off the grid lot trait. Those super cute pool floaties, the new food/drink stand, the vending machine where you can buy beach supplies, exploring the island and so much more.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    The beautiful world, plus the off the grid lot strait! Can't wait to make a beach bum sim living in a little shack off the grid.