Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Looking Forward To The Most About Island Living?

Me personally I cannot wait to explore the island and more importantly the waters in first person. Snorkeling around and swimming as a mermaid. Riding jet skis and sail boats in first person as well. It'll be a beautiful immersive experience.
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Comments

• yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    I cannot wait to explore the island and swim in the ocean. This is the best pack yet for me.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I want to explore the ocean conservation aspect and see how the world changes -- seems sort of like Strangerville but a lot less linear. And I want to have my Sim marry a merSim. I want to take the lot from Strangerville with the crashed plane, add a lot of jungle greenery and modify the underground area so it can house a family to have my Sims live there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I can’t wait to dive in (lol) the catalog of CAS and Build items, create merpeople, and start swimming and exploring the various island and water activities. :smiley:

Just... everything!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Swimming in the ocean,snorkeling and boats.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    The whole beach atmosphere as whole. Activity wise, definitely swimming in the ocean.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Me personally I cannot wait to explore the island and more importantly the waters in first person. Snorkeling around and swimming as a mermaid. Riding jet skis and sail boats in first person as well. It'll be a beautiful immersive experience.

Your signature says sims 4 never happened though :/
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING! This pack is so right up my alley that I'm scared that I won't be able to stop playing once I get my hands on it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Mermaids! :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    vulkancjkx7.png
    !!!!!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Just about everything I guess
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited June 2019
    That it won’t be as laggy as Isla Paradiso.

JK!!! The mermaids, the dolphins, and the sand castles.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Exploring the islands and water! Snorkeling, new fish, coral reefs, swimming and floating. The volcano, shipwreck, grotto... I think the world will be so enjoyable to roam around in!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Mermaids. I'm a family player, and I love occult sims, so I can't wait to have a mermaid family (even though toddler and child mermaids probably can't do anything special). I also want to explore the islands and all of the new interactions our sims will be able to do.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Snorkelling! (But also sandcastles and toddlers at the beach, volcanoes, the world generally, the new hair!, mermaids, the conservation career... Really liking how this pack looks.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Mermaids and moving a bunch of my sims there to meet + fall in love with mermaids, mermaid children, and hybrid babies (hopefully). I know vamps can’t have hybrids with humans so I’m hoping mermaids can, like aliens.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I don't care if it's like Polynesian culture, but I'm still looking for my favorite music reggae, because it's for tropical beaches
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Practically everything.

If I have to choose one, it would be scuba diving. Hopefully, more than one Sim will be able to use boats and aqua zips as well. Those would make perfect date night activities.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Do I have to choose? I'm excited for everythingggggg!
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • SarfireSarfire Posts: 2 New Member
    I mostly want to explore the avenue of Food and Drinks. Everything pretty coll, but I want to find out what all you can make. I hope the food is expansive. I know they have Kalua Pork and Pork Adobo which I've had and glad they've put it in. Does anyone know if toddles at least can play by the shore of the ocean?
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sarfire wrote: »
    I mostly want to explore the avenue of Food and Drinks. Everything pretty coll, but I want to find out what all you can make. I hope the food is expansive. I know they have Kalua Pork and Pork Adobo which I've had and glad they've put it in. Does anyone know if toddles at least can play by the shore of the ocean?

Unfortunately I heard they didn’t add a whole lot in food and drink which I’m disappointed about. I need to rewatch the video to see if she lists them but that was what was said.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Mermaids and activities
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    This pack looks so beautiful that I have no plans really other than to get in there and play/experience it. I kind of want to make a mermaid family or single. Try out the traits and jobs especially the fishing one and conservation ones. The build buy is so beautiful I was kind of afraid it would be over bright but watching the videos there are so many options ... so I have to decorate. I want to live off grid and collect seashells lol, catch frogs, shower in the waterfall and swim... just everything really. All the info coming in is jaw dropping.
    egTcBMc.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    mermaids since they are occult if i had to choose one thing. other than that everything! <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The world. Sims 4 has done a great job of immersion and making each world feel unique. I can get carried away just looking around in the game.

I've been wanting beach front lots forever and now we are finally getting them. I'm glad there's a new lot type finally too.

Love that there's island conservation, elementals, off the grid, and just a real feel that it's some place special built in to it's history.