Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Went back to The Sims 3

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello @CursedDice welcome back to TS3. When I first returned I noticed how much more engaged with one another the TS3 sims seem to be. It may have been the ability to control several sims at the same time, switching between them to encourage relationships to develop at a rate which more naturally apes real life. So I have some idea of what you are saying. I hope you continue to enjoy your rediscovery of this game and if you ever tire of the gameplay there are amazing building and world building sections in this forum to give you new ideas. This game has something to offer all of us.

That said there are many players who enjoy playing both games consecutively. So you may find yourself wanting to do this. My only advice is to make sure your computer can handle both games together. That saves a lot of pain and grief. It is true TS3 had issues but a decent computer and mods should help you avoid the worst of them. If not there is a very good technical section here too :)

Happy Simming :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2019
    It's not strange :) I think Sims 4 is the most charming of them all the sims are so adorable in this one @Twicelikey

I honestly feel the same. Usually whenever people compare, they always talk about the tools sims 3 added. But the actual characters are more interesting and more believable in this one @Sharonia . There was also some misleading ads for sims 3 to make the Ai look more advanced than it was so when I bought the base game, I was like...this is really it?
    That would be CASt I guess? There is a lot more people mention when they declare to love Sims 3 than just CASt. Like the sims having much more interesting characters for instance. Well, having an actual character in the first place.

Anyway, welcome back OP, regardless whether you plan to stick to Sims 3 100% or plan to enjoy both games.
    5JZ57S6.png