Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful Sims: a thread

Comments

• Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @Akl500P
    That tank/maxi skirt combo looks so pretty on her! Your sims are so stunning <3
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you so much! Hal is definitely my favourite sim that I've ever created. I feel like a proud parent lol. All the beautiful, unique sims in this thread really showcases what a great creative tool CAS is in TS4. :)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Hal is a really cute guy!!
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you so much! Hal is definitely my favourite sim that I've ever created. I feel like a proud parent lol. All the beautiful, unique sims in this thread really showcases what a great creative tool CAS is in TS4. :)
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Hal is a really cute guy!!

Thank you! Your sims are really cute too. I love your Jasmine and Esmeralda, they are both spot on! :)
  • Options
    Here is Pocahontas
    9bk484.png
  • Options
    I decided to try and make GOT characters into sims. They look so much better in the show though, obviously :)

Jon
    15oxh94.png

Sansa
    2nalerr.png

Arya
    2qbdmkz.png

Daenerys
    2m3lmhz.png

Melisandre
    2zygzlt.png
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

I'm not very good at making female sims :''D But here's some females

Danielle
    hxHOUtL.jpg

Nadine
    KLnXHcP.jpg

Fern
    6vTqMKE.jpg

And then here's a male sim (I don't have other recent pictures on this computer : D )

Dean
    2EPKOhT.png
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    wMLvEwh.png
    yAJEfzH.png

Sawyer and Hailey are lovely in my opinion. Checked them with gender-swapping in CAS, and they would be identical if they were the same gender.

wg9BCyy.png

And here's their mother Mina.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2019
    I want to share my pretty twins, Penelope and Akira Pizzazz-Kibo, grandchildren of Penny Pizzazz and Akira Kibo 😊
    They are best friends and he has all perfectly positive character values and she has all the negative ones. Was hard work 😅

wGfvrk8.jpg

Edit: I hope the picture is big enough, I am currently online with my phone, so only mobile version of the forums.
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    This is my Super Sim, Stella Max.

xtgHjJx.png
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ClassicSims What a great idea for a topic!

@Becka28 lol! Nice to see you here! Your first Sim there is really nice looking ❤️ What's his name?

@AlwaysAsking I missed this before - I was probably worrying about your Lawrence :wink:
    My sims you asked about is also called Jasper - popular name (my sims in that family are named after rocks and minerals) he is the son of Johnny zest and Harmony - my 100 babies sim. Johnny has lovely genes in every game for beautiful children.

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

Danielle
    hxHOUtL.jpg

Nadine
    KLnXHcP.jpg

Fern
    6vTqMKE.jpg

And then here's a male sim (I don't have other recent pictures on this computer : D )

Dean
    2EPKOhT.png

You have a funny definition of "not very good" because those ladies are beautiful!
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

You have a funny definition of "not very good" because those ladies are beautiful!

But they all look the same ;__;

• Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2019
    2rokcur.jpg

2w39e3a.jpg

Koltira Deathweaver (import from World of Warcraft.) His husband Thassarian isn't nearly as hot.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I really like this thread, you people have made some beautiful sims.

Here are some of my favorite sims from my save.

nSIJpma.jpg

• Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    So many beautiful and unique sims! I love it!

One of my favorites are Emmi. I made her myself in CAS. This is one of the first pictures of her.

Jubtc5C.png

I also love the look of Marigold, one of Emmi’s younger sisters.
    Hdas7mN.png

But I think the most beautiful sim in my eyes in my game atm is Leah, who is Emmi and a sim from the simsie-save’s daughter.

kgZPXZz.png

@Thunderbat87 Wow, I've forgotten how pretty the meteor eyes are! (The first and last are the meteor eyes, right?) What skin do you use?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    @Thunderbat87 Wow, I've forgotten how pretty the meteor eyes are! (The first and last are the meteor eyes, right?) What skin do you use?

Yes, those are the meteor eyes. I love them! I use the knight skin by madmono. My favorite.
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member

Yes, those are the meteor eyes. I love them! I use the knight skin by madmono. My favorite.

Oh, the knight skin! for some reason I got rid of it in my game, I should really dl it again.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    godzilla166godzilla166 Posts: 68 Member
    Three of my most handsome male sims
    Chad
    dg564x.jpg
    xgbibk.jpg

Miguel
    2rc9wg6.jpg
    33agns4.jpg

Omar
    v5wsjc.jpg
    ht8dco.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @godzilla166 all 3 are cute but I adore Omar is he on the gallery?
  • Options
    godzilla166godzilla166 Posts: 68 Member
    @Becka28 He uses custom content so I didn't upload him
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Updated my Adam Lambert Sim as best I could without CC. He REALLY needs some though, especially chest hair and eyelashes. The man has really long eyelashes. He has WAY more tattoos and the ones in the game are all wrong. Also, his eyes are quite unique, they're sort of half blue and half gold. So....yeah, I might just have to download some CC for the first time to do him justice. lol

I love him though and think he's a very beautiful man. Lately, he's grown his hair out and has a bohemian/70s kind of vibe going on that I just love! I tried my hardest to reflect that using what the game has to offer. <3

Anyway, here's my latest version of this beautiful man. Pics are bigger than I thought, so I put them in a spoiler. Sorry about that... o.O

Everyday

BqN7w3c.png

Formal

hDjPTBZ.png

Party

IjPfJdP.png

Hot Weather

Ya0wvkV.png

Cold Weather

3iBWWxJ.png

I have other 'regular' Sims I think are beautiful in my game too, but I just finished updating Adam so I thought I'd share. :)
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Updated my Adam Lambert Sim as best I could without CC. He REALLY needs some though, especially chest hair and eyelashes. The man has really long eyelashes. He has WAY more tattoos and the ones in the game are all wrong. Also, his eyes are quite unique, they're sort of half blue and half gold. So....yeah, I might just have to download some CC for the first time to do him justice. lol

I love him though and think he's a very beautiful man. Lately, he's grown his hair out and has a bohemian/70s kind of vibe going on that I just love! I tried my hardest to reflect that using what the game has to offer. <3

Anyway, here's my latest version of this beautiful man. Pics are bigger than I thought, so I put them in a spoiler. Sorry about that... o.O

I have other 'regular' Sims I think are beautiful in my game too, but I just finished updating Adam so I thought I'd share. :)

Adam Lambert is gorgeous :) may I ask if he's on the gallery? I'd love to put him in a celebrity save I'm in the process of making B)
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member

Danielle
    hxHOUtL.jpg

Nadine
    KLnXHcP.jpg

Fern
    6vTqMKE.jpg

Dean
    2EPKOhT.png

what makes you think that you are not good at making female sims. They are AMAZING!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    Adam Lambert is gorgeous :) may I ask if he's on the gallery? I'd love to put him in a celebrity save I'm in the process of making B)

Thank you, I think he is gorgeous too! <3 Also, yes, I did put him on the Gallery, thanks for asking! I kept a previous version of him up too. He has gray hair in that one though. lol Adam loves to frequently change up his looks. He's never been shy about that. :) My Origin ID is the same as here: Karababy52