Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful Sims: a thread

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I love my sim Maya, I think she's so beautiful and she rocks every look. :)

UKDixlz.png
    XpafBba.jpg
    YdzCQ68.png

Is she on the gallery?
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    @annaliese39 Hal is pretty hot :p

Thanks! He is one fine specimen of a sim. I can't handle it. :D
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @catloverplayer Yeah she is, my ID is: GloomyKittie or you can find her under Maya Carter. :)
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    @RubyDoo Aww, thank you so much! Hal is on the gallery, just search for my ID annaliese39 (unplayed and played versions both available). All I ask is please take good care of him! :)
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    The Sims in this thread are beautiful and have so much character, it was such a joy to browse through it the last couple of days. :smile:

So I thought I would share the Sims I made I find beautiful.

These are my all time favourite males and females:

WFBAbQl.jpg

SDrKkuj.jpg

And here are my current favourites, which I made to play with the new freelance careers. Trixie is the programmer and Rachel is the artist:

EonX7wd.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I love seeing everyone's sims! I may have to snag a few of the ones on the gallery for my own game. I've got a few sims I find particularly pretty and unique.
    lRAcc8Q.png
    X0y4Mqm.png
    vKP9Gkr.png
    5kfZNN6.png
    gwFVVgB.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

Etta is a great name. Great looking sim too. Nice job.

EDIT: Crow also looks like he belongs in a Vamprie The Masquerade game. Also fantastic.
    Thank you very much, they're two of my favorite sims I've ever made :)
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My current favourite male is the son of my 100 babies mother and Johnny Zest (who always has great genes):

Kwxpkjv.png?1

As for females his sister (whose daddy was a gallery download) is my current favourite

Mao3BVt.png?1

She aged up with white hair so I went with it. (SHe pleaded with Grimm for one of her brother's life as a child so I think it fits her storyline).

Dominic Fyres daughter is a close second. She looks good with every hair but I think this hair keeps with the Fyres theme.

HO4vKlX.png?1

As for sims I made in Cas: Alex PAstel is my ultimate favourite - I think small imperfections (like her nose) make the overall sim look more real and beautiful.

LzTkWTk.png?1
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Forgot to say @kittymeow - wow that is the hottest sim ever. I love her sassy attitude and cheekbones.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I always like these threads because they show how the saying that sounds so cheesy: "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is actually very true. I love seeing what other simmers find beautiful in their sims :) .
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2019
    @FurSimsOfficial and @kittymeow Your sims are so beautiful, and naturally so! Would you consider uploading them to the gallery? I’d love to have them in my game!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My favourite sim, Hal, has to be the fairest of them all out of all of my sims.

lGnYlFf.png
    PlgNZIo.png

Urgh, just look at him, what a life ruiner! He definitely owns my simmer heart. <3

As for beautiful ladies, I have a soft spot for my sim, Tansy. Cute, but madly in love I'm afraid with an evil vampire mob boss.

xPLbufR.png

Wow Hal looks like Christopher Steele from The Sims 3.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I'm in love with my Gen 13 legacy sims. I usually don't play with aliens/occult sims but they are some of my favorite sims ever because they're so unique.

Here is alien space pirate extraordinaire Pluonxx Hook
    CnaWtFE.png

And his fiance, (and my legacy heir,) Zenovia Valencia
    LSbyx42.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you so much, I made her for one of the sims reality shows. She's a supermodel and secretly insane. :D I love her.

@MoonfoxNightcry Maya is already up on the gallery. :)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Mulan
    n130hx.png

Sarah, Tim (seen above)'s daughter.
    34yva8n.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    So many beautiful and unique sims! I love it!

One of my favorites are Emmi. I made her myself in CAS. This is one of the first pictures of her.

Jubtc5C.png

I also love the look of Marigold, one of Emmi’s younger sisters.
    Hdas7mN.png

But I think the most beautiful sim in my eyes in my game atm is Leah, who is Emmi and a sim from the simsie-save’s daughter.

kgZPXZz.png
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    The firstborn son (and heir) of the starting couple in my decades challenge was the most adorable born in game sim I've had to date, I think. His name was Arjen (pronounced Ar-yen [tbh I just realized that is dangerously close to the word 'aryan'... totally unintentional. its a dutch form of Adrian]) and he's long dead by now but I still love the guy
    WpxkpPO.png
    mdjSo5V.png
    pU0gsYh.png
    9a1NklV.png
    That bone structure! Those eyes!! His cute little nose!!! Unfortunately the guy was subjected to a bad dice roll and "died" in WW1, aged 26, so I didn't get to play him for too long. Both of his kids took more after their mother, too, so I he didn't really live on through genetics either. I miss him tons!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    My alien vampire teenager, Kiara. Daughter of my fav sim Filip Summer. I've posted him a few times, so figured I'd change it up a bit.

vf6VZyM.png

I have a couple others, but no pictures of them.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Some of my favorites...

ErjnrMK.png?1
    Ivy Rao, Born in-game to my Sims... (she's actually a vampire with alien skin. :scream:)

rGC5Djm.png
    Riley Goth, Born in-game daughter of Bella Goth.

p5ngSaA.png
    Born in-game daughter of Salim Benali.

imXFEWR.png
    Terrance Jang, Born in-game to Anaya and Baako Jang.

c6xDkk5.png
    Felare Barraza, born in-game to my Sims.

VWZ1CwU.png
    Maricela Reese.

Z2YSz9l.png
    Matias & Charlie.

7N6e2lQ.png
    And Mori Luna... one of my new vampires. :smirk:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It's hard for me to choose since I usually love the sims I create but here are 7 sims from my current save that I find very beautiful.

Nina Mamani
    dJrx6w2.png

West Wise
    rSXTCa2.png

Kaya Hagiwara
    ww2ESGB.png

Art Valdez
    7dLJ2fv.png

Natnael Sheie
    Cmam8E0.png

Malena Diaz
    RbARkj1.png

Kiri Tuwhare
    bEq9Jct.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    there's so many pretty sims around here! I'm gonna share some of my own favorites!

First we have a couple of my 100 babies challenge kids! Windsor was my first baby and is still my favorite boy! if he wasn't a vegetarian he'll be perfect xD and there's something I just LOVE about Olive! she was a surprise, her father wasn't really atractive xD but I love her so much
    V7TOxgI.png
    PVoQGFG.png

Next we have some of the sims I made while playing with genetics for my new Random Legacy Challenge, I wanted my founders to have some family around, even if they didn't live in the main house xD
    ICMM5Nh.png
    This is Caleb Novak and he's my founder's father, I really love the distinguish look he has, I picture him as a college professor of some sort xD
    V6ne2Ui.png
    This is Abraham Novak, my founder's twin brother, he's that eternal bachelor, the cool twin xD
    3SZI2RL.png
    Next we have Janelle, she's the spouse/secondary sim of the generation! Don't let her pretty face and girly look fool you, she's a professional jungle explorer!
    lZQec2a.png
    And this is Tabatha, Janelle's little sister, if I'm honest she's my favorite sim in this savefile so far xD I have a soft spot for blue eyes and actresses, and she's got that aspiration xD

aaand next two are like, my favorite sims ever!
    hmzCvXx.png
    This is Braden Highmore, he was the third born of my third generation from my last RLC, just look at that sexy face! He's currently living a second life as the roommate (and future boyfriend) for my gen 6 Drifter heiress Victoria Chaney
    L8ANIli.png
    Yeah girl, he's gonna be all yours! xD picture of their first day and she's totally into him already

8sAsR9z.png
    And this is one of Victoria's ancestors, her great-great-grandma Raye Chaney, four generations later and I still miss her a lot xD
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I have many favorite sims, but I love this two:

She is Sakura. For me she is really pretty o:) I love her sweet and femenine face. After living many dramas, she finally married Paolo.

sRYayGn.png

At first, I was worried about the genetic combination of this couple. They have one girl and one boy. The daughter is nice, but their son is one of my prettiest sims, Oni, who is still a teenager:

KsneKqq.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    I think Dillon Harris is the best looking Sim in my game (that I didn’t get from the gallery)

0V9gpGS.png

But I probably think that because of the transformation that he went through. He was a townie, that looked and dressed like this, and hit on my teenaged girl in the game.

3rodL7x.jpg

This was his reaction when he found out she was only 14

o7oUx6n.jpg

Rest of the transformation in the spoiler:
    This is him, totally drunk 🥴 after walking to her house to tell her that he was no good, and she should stay away from him (she didn’t, she continued to pester him constantly to be her boyfriend)

wsxi7Zy.png

This is him, realizing that he didn’t like to see her hanging out with other guys, despite the fact that he wouldn’t even talk to her about his feelings about her, because she was under age.

qWusAAx.png

YzltpFw.png

This is him, realizing that she was worth the wait. She was 16 here.

FrIqviU.png

This is him, desperately trying to not touch her, or tell her he loved her, because she was still underage

CkQENbu.png

This is him, the night of the Romance Festival, when she was finally old enough for him to ask her to be his girlfriend

g3HKjDx.png

This is him, after she said yes

lSxtSni.png

This is him, later that night, lol

G7hgG6U.png

So yeah, he’s definitely my top Sim. I didn’t do a thing to him except change his hairstyle and make him work out. And now he’s a total hunk, lol

wp7MZMO.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    @ClassicSims What a great idea for a topic!

There are so many gorgeous Sims here, I seriously love all of them, but I'm going to name the ones that most appeal to me 😊

@FurSimsOfficial I like your second one best!

@katka_kynclova Your Sim is lovely

@Dianesims I think your Jasmine is super! Especially her eyes!

@Annaliese39 Wow! Hal is amazing!!

@citysimmer Anna is breathtaking!

@mika All of your Sims are pretty, but I like Marissa and Bo the most 😊

@kittymeow Wow, you're not kidding! She's absolutely gorgeous and looks good in anything

@Netzspannung So many pretty Sims! I like the first and third men the most! And your newest one, with the glasses, wow! Amazing

@Becka28 lol! Nice to see you here! Your first Sim there is really nice looking ❤️ What's his name?

@Thunderbat87 I agree with you, they are all pretty, but Leah is so delicately beautiful ❤️

@takenbysheep Arjen is adorable. The picture with him and the baby ... oh my, melts my heart

@Firande Baako's son is very nice looking!

@SalemSvartulv I just Love Caleb! And Tabitha is so cute!

@emere Oh my gosh, yes, Oni is beautiful!

Now I have to look back through this thread again to see which ones are in the gallery, lol

If any of you want to pm me as to whether they are in the gallery or not, I’d really appreciate that!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    What lovely sims everyone has. Here are a few of mine from a handful of saves.

xXFmjmI.jpg

HQbUWVi.jpg

hlrcANJ.png

AF1ac3a.png

GXmkJbr.png

DF5wRTs.png