Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite supernatural creature...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    @Mikezumi of course cowplants count!!! I can't believe it ate someone! Like, that's a bit mean. Did you ever name it? @Auroraskies a zombie skating is the best thing I've seen all day! @Hawkflight1066 wares are the best honestly! I mean, I still love vampires more than everything, but werewolves are so much fun to play with. I love hearing about all your stories!!! @Puddinroy aliens I've found, are pretty cool too! Didn't realise that before this thread! @Auroraskies I love your photos so much!! @Nindigo Werewolves are pretty cool, I've never found them buggy though? @Amphora I love Joseph so much! He is so cute!!!
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2019
    Fairies are my favorite. I think they're adorable. :blush: I love their wings, the auras are pretty helpful, and the fairy tricks are super cute. Plus, I was completely obsessed with fairy tales and stuff as a kid, and when they announced playable fairies with Supernatural I was so incredibly happy. Witches are probably my second favorite, just because they seem to make every story in my game so much more interesting. Vampires come in third, and everything else is after that.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    WeirdoMan1214WeirdoMan1214 Posts: 5 New Member
    Witches, its fun to cast a fire spell and make everyone in the lot freak out, or just freeze someone who decided it would be a good idea to heckle you.
    Plus on the upside (In my opinion) witches don't have much appearance change
  • Options
    @GabbyGirlJ you can make fairies so cute! I totally agree! @WeirdoMan1214 witches, I think we can all agree are awesome :)
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    It’s too hard to choose only one favorite! :tongue: But because of their utility, my top three most played supernatural types are:

Witches
    magic_zpszd8rrrsm.jpg

Fairies
    SaffronridingSunset_zpsogztgzzn.jpg

and Genies
    flyingcarpet_zpseh11gmjn.jpg

But what I enjoy most is playing various supernatural hybrids. I love being able to include Werewitches, Vampaliens, Imagifairies and many other combinations in my saves. A few of my other hybrids:

Plantdjinn
    anjou_zpsbfybltvr.jpg

Merfae
    anemone_zpsxsvlzf25.jpg

Faylien
    hyperion_zps9eqaalpe.jpg

Werevamp
    fen_zpsvsfwkqkg.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Such lovely pictures!
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @starguru Amazing!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    @starguru Amazing!

Thank you! :blush:
  • Options
    Hawkflight1066Hawkflight1066 Posts: 245 Member
    I did have some LOL fun with a fully qualified witch. We went to the graveyard and decided to reanimate the dear departed. While the resulting zombie was grrrr arggghing around the graveyard she hit him with fire, ice, and just about every curse in her repertoire. Oh how we laughed as the poor zombie screeched and caught fire and froze solid and ... yeah, that witch was cool. Although the time that she cursed her husband with toadification and then discovered while kissing him all better that their relationship was not as solid as she thought.... TWO toadified sims resulted from that little magical mishap.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2019
    I had two sims in the same household die from the Philosopher's Stone. Before then, the husband had died in a fire and his wife brought him back with the Reanimation Ritual and the Sunlight Charm(or whatever charm cures zombies), then his wife died while trans-mutating things into gold. A short time later, her husband died(again) the same way!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited May 2019
    With this Guy, he ate the Brain freeze and became a Zombie- That was the first time it ever happened for me !!
    18056802_1949650105255071_4319180332460730042_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-3.fna&oh=cfeff280755e29409651b74d218e35ce&oe=5D675BAB

Oh and I have Not seen a picture like this either !
    11193216_1654699931416758_7871888099625112212_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-4.fna&oh=dcef7b9a9ee0fa1ca50bbbd302ad046a&oe=5D643E03

Toads have a Good fashion sense....

• Options
    KlitriKlitri Posts: 5 New Member
    Definitely witch o:)
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Pinkusfamily I think it is funny when zombies go to the fridge and take out the Brain Freeze and then politely sit down to eat it while gesturing and socializing with the others at the table like any other day, and when done going back to whatever haphazard assembly of movement they are more used to; as if they were supernumeraries in a movie, but prone to stay in character at least for food choice - and just taking a break. I have never seen the toads either!
  • Options
    @starguru your photos are amazing! I love your hybrids! I didn't even know you could do that! @Pinkusfamily Toads really do have great fashion sense...
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @starguru your photos are amazing! I love your hybrids! I didn't even know you could do that!
    Thanks! :smile: And yup, the NRass Hybrid mod makes them possible.