Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh Yeah! Townie Fashion at it's finest.

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Only thing that's missing is a backpack worn on the front...
    rtqbkw.png

Uh.....
    2929t3r.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    :D That half top always kills me... @Dianesims
    This is mine today... another gothy problem. I think the knee socks really make the look..
    H1utMph.jpg
    If they would just show up without hats, and leggings, socks and accessories... it would make a huge difference.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »
    veronica55 wrote: »
    I can't believe they still haven't fixed this festival clothing disaster. Once a townie attends a festival and dresses up absurdly, they become stuck with those clothes forever.

This is one of my vampire townies, listed as "not in world", I designed all her clothing in CAS manually, yet she always walks around like this:
    11bubt5.png

Weird thing is, a few sims hours later, the same sim:
    2lm6z53.png

My festival sims seems to like that cc wedding weil especially. I need to do something about it I guess. Delete it or tweak it in TS4Studio see if that works.

This isn't a festival outfit, but a fake vampire outfit (meaning that normal Sims will dress up as vampires at night, or as what EA thinks a vampire would wear). There's a fix for those here:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-vampire/

@83bienchen Thanks !!

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    @Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Well, at least she seems happy, right? I imagine she's thinking, "I'm old, I don't know how much time I have left, so I'm just going to enjoy myself and wear whatever the heck I want!" ;)
    NML07oW.png
    *MUST* make this a trending fashion! :lol::lol:

Already is.

FAD_zpsqt5ghlyl.png
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I saw some interesting outfits at Geekcon. :D
    1XqvdZ7.png
  • Options
    A few glorious townies from my collection.
    townies.jpg
  • Options
    Natcho_08Natcho_08 Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh man some of these outfits are hilarious. There have been some shockers in my game, a lot of sims not wearing trousers as well. I have been blacklisting some items with MCC so now they can’t wear their Christmas hats to a romance festival in summer!
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sorry trying to figure out how to post pictures.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    tumblr_piihspLIQ51wy9czzo8_1280.png
    tumblr_pi1ldi8sT61wy9czzo4_1280.png
    tumblr_p14fmsXm501wy9czzo2_1280.png
    tumblr_p14fg3C0Qx1wy9czzo3_1280.png
    tumblr_ppv79kqDty1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    It's always fun to spot these oddly dressed sims. After seasons I got kind of worried some of them were going to die off(as the guy running around in a towel in winter shows, that was a first).
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2019
    This Sim has popped up multiple times as a starter Sim in CAS dressed in this rather strange everyday outfit. So I decided to look at the other outfits to see just how crazy it got. I like the hair and a couple outfits are pretty decent but .... woah! The game generated all of these outfits...
    game_s10.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Have you realized that outfit, with striped leggings, shorts, long socks, topless, and st. patricks hat, That's not random. It's coded in the game that way, everybody has sims wearing that exact bizarre outfit. Somebody from TS4 team is trolling us. LOL
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    XVUqh5Y.png

Saw this monstrosity today. @Rae357 and @vertonica05
    In my game it's fall. That can't be very comfortable.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    What a lovely Easter outfit ;)

2u6kaNm.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm terrible about taking pictures (I forget to do it pretty much always) but in my game, the average sim wears every. single. accessory. possible. All at the same time and of course, pairs them with a rainbow of color combinations. Also not unusual for them to wear winter jackets with bikini bottoms.

I have a custom content tutu made out of that tulle stuff and for a while everywhere I looked I saw it paired with Nightcrawler's long braided hair. Male and female, teen - elder... it didn't matter. They love tulle and braids I guess :) *I love both items, just not together and not on everyone!*
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I'm terrible about taking pictures (I forget to do it pretty much always) but in my game, the average sim wears every. single. accessory. possible. All at the same time and of course, pairs them with a rainbow of color combinations. Also not unusual for them to wear winter jackets with bikini bottoms.

I have a custom content tutu made out of that tulle stuff and for a while everywhere I looked I saw it paired with Nightcrawler's long braided hair. Male and female, teen - elder... it didn't matter. They love tulle and braids I guess :) *I love both items, just not together and not on everyone!*

Yes, I agree. Less is more. I also struggle when I see hospital staff wearing jewellery, esp. those chunky thumb rings. It's just not practical when you're about to go into surgery!
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Soon as I took out my walk-by mod for the clothing fix as I was fixing adjusting my mod folder it was a dang free for all. :#
    78tSE42.png

Paparazzi didn't even take pictures, guess they didn't recognize her. The perfect celebrity disguise.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The first time I opened my game after the most current big patch, I saw this vampire townie struttin' down the sidewalk. She's the best dressed vampire townie ever generated in my game and I felt like shouting "Hallelujah! They finally fixed random generated outfits!" I think she looks fabulous! The one ring is purple, but it's not that dang eyeball and the outfit is otherwise perfectly color coordinated right down to her boots. Yay! \o/

bUQ1MRA.png

My joy was short-lived though when I spotted the same vampire townie 10 minutes later dressed like this... o.O
    7hrkyAP.png

*sigh* She fooled me, the little rascal. lol :p
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited April 2019
    Found this sim in San Myshuno, just an ordinary day in the city and not the worst one I've seen.
    1RLUeXK.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited April 2019
    I spotted this while following Venessa Jeong on a jog one day. :D
    tqTnX1X.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I was feeling jealous because my townies are usually well dressed and subdued (not counting geek con but that is meant for dressing up so I give townies a pass there) however I spotted J Worthington rocking this mighty fine turban

tKy2UCC.png?1

and then all the townies took this as cue to break out their finest combinations.

wWWAw1L.png?1
    At first it was just no pants - now she is hot but not hot enough to get away with this look.

And then no pants and stupid hats. Moira Fyres is in the LLama hat (this is the romance festival)
    uT1Liml.png?1

Finally they went full accessories and wardrobe mode.
    ujj0pfi.png?1
    what the stylish female townie is wearing this year.

and the male version:
    TE7qlsL.png?1

• Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member

I do also .. to an extent. Sometimes it makes me bust a gut laughing to see this stuff. Actually usually it does.
    However, I think when it bugs me the most is when I'm trying to take some nice pictures when I send my sims out. I like to take pictures during gameplay and very rarely work to set up shots. So my sims are in a great pose, the lighting is right but towel lady decides to wander into the background and stand there. It's not a huge thing I can usually work around it but now and then it gets me at the wrong moment and grrrr...
    Mostly also I think it bothers me during timed events like festivals. I only have so many chances then to take nice pictures.
    [/quote]

Ah I see your point on that it must be annoying if your want to take some nice pictures

• Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2019
    It is not unusual see Sims at Geek Con in all kinds of costumes including the Grim Reaper.
    frost_10.png

Hmmm :confused:
    Wondering who this was I took a peek and ... it was kind of scary :#
    frost10.png
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    edited April 2019
    It is not unusual see Sims at Geek Con in all kinds of costumes including the Grim Reaper.
    frost_10.png

Hmmm :confused:
    Wondering who this was I took a peek and ... it was kind of scary :#
    frost10.png

Somebody just wanted to try out a new job. lol.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.