March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh Yeah! Townie Fashion at it's finest.

I think for the most part the townies are dressing much better... they are at least color coordinating a bit. Today was ~Love Day~ in my world and oh my, the townies were on parade!

My favorite so far just because of the look on the male sims face.. it wasn't the worst dressed townie though lol.
vh48ph.png

I caption it "Hubba, Hubba... I like a girl that knows how to access-o-rize!"

If you want to add you own pictures in a lighthearted way go ahead. I'd rather this thread be lighthearted though and not a rant thread. The umm issues are still shown whether you rant or not.
egTcBMc.png

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I love it, she is wearing socks over another pair of socks. lol Gotta admire a girl in heels while wearing a short dress with thigh-high socks. Notice how the guy by the door is checking her out. ;)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I may have to make them a couple :) I think that's why the picture (to me) was so funny. It was the appreciation in his eyes.
    egTcBMc.png
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    LOL, she must have very sensitive calves and lower thigh area...her upper thighs sweat profusely, hence no leggings
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i had a trio of vampires show up at the humor and hijinks festival in...questionable outfits:
    fb54a68a599d51b339015d8c4069b8ef.png

oddly, the living sims that were there for it dressed ...mostly, ok. a few questionable hats were the worst:
    44d0e74a1af497eda53721bc660d4a7d.png
    not exactly a fan of either outfit the guys in hats are wearing, but can live much easier with them than the vampire selections. and my biggest peeve with the guy in the red hat is that it's early autumn and really hot, so he'd be burning up in that outfit
    It's usually the accessories that kill it ^^ :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    don't get me started cause i see sometimes on hot summer day then i see someone wearing in their winter gear lol! or was winter see a joggers work out clothes one of them nearly froze to death, and if wasn't me changing him in his winter clothes there tomb stone beside my sims house.. like we been threw in ts3 let not go back..but apparently proper for the weather still happens in ts4..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I caption it "Hubba, Hubba... I like a girl that knows how to access-o-rize!"
    What a fun way to end my day! Townies crack me up with the "wonderful" way they dress.

• katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm always amused by the crazy outfits my Sims will get when they turn into vampires, which is sometimes even more random than the townies. The very first time, I got an awesome-looking outfit and the rest...

Well, I don't have a pic, but my newest vampire looked like a bad Elton John impersonator.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited February 2019
    "Hubba Hubba..." indeed. And the look on his face is priceless. @Hermitgirl, you crack me up!
  • FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    Always know when a vampire rocks up by the way they dress. haha :)
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"
    @Flethro He-he, he was a musical prodigy as a kid. Maybe it was less random than I thought. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    @katrinasforest This is unrelated, but your sims comic is a great idea, checked it out yesterday. Keep it up!
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"
    @Flethro Aw, thank you so much! That means a lot to hear. :)
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    This seems fun. I'll take a few pictures of some ill fated townies and post them here. I've fixed a LOT of townies, but somehow they still spring up in weird outfits. One guy keeps showing up in what looks like biker gloves with a cutout on the top, but I don't even have that clothing accessory available in CAS, and he's definitely not in work clothes.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Here is 2 i captured yesterday walking past lol

ddZDLAU.png
    HLY16c9.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    LOL
    The townies always look like they got dressed in the dark. I love it.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited February 2019
    That latest post in that thread is from January this year...doesn't that make it a dead thread? ;) /sarcasm - sorry

Anyway, Geoffrey Landgraab. Firstly, butt out of my Sim's conversation. Secondly, you're a complete joke.
    gaW8xbg.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

I looked for that thread but couldn't remember the name of it :). If they want to merge them I'm fine with it. I just had to post the pictures. Sometimes you just gotta :). ......
    And mmmm Sexy Geoffrey... lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I looked for that thread but couldn't remember the name of it :). If they want to merge them I'm fine with it. I just had to post the pictures. Sometimes you just gotta :). ......
    And mmmm Sexy Geoffrey... lol.
    This thread is perfectly fine :) I do not have any current weird pics. As a matter of fact I had just deleted a few.
    **doh** I will come back here when I have more. <3
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    hpVSnT3.jpg
    Nancy Landgraab at the GeekCon.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    The festival outfits have been horrible for so long I'm starting doubt if the devs are even capable of fixing them. I used to be a simmer who liked the idea of dressing up for those events but at this point I'm just hoping they remove the whole thing.
    Great pictures @Karababy52 I love it when they look so self assured ... just adds to the giggles.
    egTcBMc.png