Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eclectic Arts Household is adorable :) Has anyone already played them?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    emere wrote: »
    Since day one I always play with some households, I like a combo of premades and my own sims ;) But since City Living EP I did not have a crush with a household, until now. I shared time with the Eclectic Arts household playing one of my characters, Perla. I even created a club (The Bizarre club). I liked them. Finally I decided to built a house for those premades and start playing with them:

I started playing, and also testing the new house, at the Harvestable Day:
    1lAlE5B.png

First I chose a career for everyone:
    Alice, Militar
    SO2NP0R.png
    Leslie, Florist
    yajeA3f.png
    Mark, Painter
    m7Lk3nZ.png

I really tried to ignore the gnomes but...
    NnPrCBL.png
    lodVvdr.png

Luckily Alice was able to cheer that gnome. I did not wanted chaos while testing the house. But Leslie did not agree with me :s
    4zFpejF.png
    LgmNUC7.png
    Yes, Alice save the day again.

They "enjoyed" the great burned meal outdoors:
    rw0Rrq3.png
    With the celebration finished Alice save the day one more time throwing away the leftovers :p
    ugQ5iGD.png

Ok Leslie, stop playing with fire:
    TVjYPAN.png

It is better to go outside and make new friends at Windenburg
    MSr70sq.png

Yes, I think they like vampires as I do :D

At the end the fire was a good thing: while I was fixing the burnt stuff I recolored the house. Cream was a better color for it:
    xQilcdk.png

They are a nice trio, really unique and fresh. I have not switched to another household for days. Today I will celebrate Xmas with them.

eoDhx2G.png

But I need to stop playing with them or Mother will never be back to her glory >:)

Has someone played them?

beautiful house, one of my favorites
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks @marcel21 <3 This household deserve a good scenario :#

Leslie and the perfect timing: as told, Leslie has a fascination with fire. I was playing Alice when I saw Leslie going outside. Hey, do not play with the BBQ! There is enough food at the fridge... I switch to here just to discover this:

h8jxNOf.png

Yes, Leslie, now I know you know that I know lol
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    emere wrote: »
    Since day one I always play with some households, I like a combo of premades and my own sims ;) But since City Living EP I did not have a crush with a household, until now. I shared time with the Eclectic Arts household playing one of my characters, Perla. I even created a club (The Bizarre club). I liked them. Finally I decided to built a house for those premades and start playing with them:

I started playing, and also testing the new house, at the Harvestable Day:
    1lAlE5B.png

First I chose a career for everyone:
    Alice, Militar
    SO2NP0R.png
    Leslie, Florist
    yajeA3f.png
    Mark, Painter
    m7Lk3nZ.png

I really tried to ignore the gnomes but...
    NnPrCBL.png
    lodVvdr.png

Luckily Alice was able to cheer that gnome. I did not wanted chaos while testing the house. But Leslie did not agree with me :s
    4zFpejF.png
    LgmNUC7.png
    Yes, Alice save the day again.

They "enjoyed" the great burned meal outdoors:
    rw0Rrq3.png
    With the celebration finished Alice save the day one more time throwing away the leftovers :p
    ugQ5iGD.png

Ok Leslie, stop playing with fire:
    TVjYPAN.png

It is better to go outside and make new friends at Windenburg
    MSr70sq.png

Yes, I think they like vampires as I do :D

At the end the fire was a good thing: while I was fixing the burnt stuff I recolored the house. Cream was a better color for it:
    xQilcdk.png

They are a nice trio, really unique and fresh. I have not switched to another household for days. Today I will celebrate Xmas with them.

eoDhx2G.png

But I need to stop playing with them or Mother will never be back to her glory >:)

Has someone played them?

beautiful house, one of my favorites

nice introduction and showing of the sims :)

lovely screenshots
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

By now the Eclectic Arts Household is completely immersed in my game. Alice is the girlfriend of my vampire Edgar, Caleb's only son. They first met at the StrangerVille Nightclub:

y9uX2xT.png
    IEgI53x.png
    cuMmtmM.png

For once, Edgar looks less gloomy now (he is my gloomiest vampire, poor one).

Other vampires are spreading love over StrangerVille too. The Fallen Fairy has found love under an airplane:

6fp4MqP.png

Sadly things are going to change very soon. My Alien Seph is ready to meet Mother:

ZIqAcyF.png
    mk0MadZ.png

But first, I need to play other households :p