Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Expansion Pack

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    But don't take my word for it, I only have this one and Get Famous!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I don't have Get Famous at this point, but I have the other five, and although it's a tough pick I think Get Together is still my favorite because of how much I use the club system.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    AliceSwofferAliceSwoffer Posts: 5 New Member
    Although i probably could have picked them all, you've gotta love Seasons!
    Sims 2 seasons was the start of something beautiful :lol:
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited April 2019
    I voted for get together , I love being able to make clubs for different occasions. But I like seasons and get to work as well. ... oh and city living too.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Seasons is literally the first and only expansion pack that I bought on day one for TS4 for full price. Even now, I have to admit, I have absolutely no regrets after doing so. It's also the only expansion pack that honestly felt whole or at least the closest to a 'full expansion' feel to me. To top it all off it seamlessly falls into my gameplay, no matter what other packs I'm using or exploring. So yeah, for me Seasons is #1.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    My fave is season, just because ... Windenburg <3
  • Options
    ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 i meant Get Together * !!
    Next in line is seasons though ...
  • Options
    ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    I think city living is the best
  • Options
    silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    Seasons. Get Famous is second and Cats and Dogs is a VERY close third. I think one of the only reasons I prefer Seasons over Get Famous is how small Del Sol Valley is. Also, the concept of Seasons was similar to the concept of a future University expansion, VERY MUCH WANTED!!
  • Options
    emlou97emlou97 Posts: 23 Member
    Oh, Wow. I didn't think seasons would get all the votes. For sure thought it would be either cats and dogs or get famous.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Get To Work, City Living, and Get Together are my top 3. Seasons has a special place in my heart, but it was something I knew was on it's way, and I am so happy they did an excellent job, seasons have never been so well done before. It's so hard to choose favorites because I loved all of them but one. (I felt Get Famous was more of a GP than an EP).

Only reason why I voted GTW is because omgoodness the Detective career and I constantly find myself using GTW build/CAS items, even in families that don't have GTW careers. And can I say I just found someone who made a clothing retail shop with the makeover stations from Get Famous and now I take all of my sims' townie friends to all get makeovers... made me fall in love with GTW all over again... right down to the mannequins. I think it would be awesome for a Sim in the Stylist career to own this business...perhaps one day I will try...

I'm working on a long-term save to unlock all the career outfits so I can create clothing shops where my other Sims can shop; there are some nice suits especially in the Business and Social Media careers that would be great for Sims in general. I also want to have an actor to make a costume shop with the GF costumes plus content from Spooky Stuff.

Haven't played much with the stylist station outside of the Acting career but I'll make sure to add one to my clothing shops to try out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    In order I like...

1.seasons
    2. Get together /Cats and dogs
    4. Get famous
    5. Get to work
    6. City Living
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Get Famous for me. Ive had alot of sims destined for the limelight and all the drama that goes with it. If only the world was bigger though, but the features keep me happy. Seasons is a pretty close second.
  • Options
    NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    I love Seasons. The only packs I don’t have are Strangerville, which I’m not too fussed about, and Get Famous. The latter is growing in appeal the more I read about it, but I’m still not sure enough to spend the cash.
  • Options
    Starfire71Starfire71 Posts: 18 Member
    I could only choose one so I chose cats and dogs but really it's a tie between cats and dogs and Seasons.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Seasons for sure. If Sims 5 is not extraordinary, I have decided not to buy it until Seasons is released because I get tired of waiting for that pack to be released each iteration. If I buy it at all. So far I am of the mindset 4 will be my last. I don’t think we will get back to the quality of the older iterations.
  • Options
    cinthia_antunescinthia_antunes Posts: 3 New Member
    Seasons for sure. :)
  • Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Seasons. Cause Ultra, Instinct Shaggy. B)
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    Seasons for sure. Creating your own holidays and seeing the seasons change really adds a sense of story and progression to the game. Winterfest rolls around once every sim year and its just great to have such traditions and realism in the game. Maybe City Living because it added some multicultural elements that were lacking, lot traits and just the fact that you could live in a disgusting apartment without lights and water if you couldnt make the bills was a lovely change of pace for the game.

Other than that I could do without the rest.
    I've been buying every EP since TS1 but I could absolutely do without the rest. Pets look cute in TS4 but I never play with them. Get together, Get famous, and Get to work lost their charm and playability within the first few days.
  • Options
    mylonelyweekendmylonelyweekend Posts: 5 New Member
    Woah! I only have Get Famous right now (currently downloading), so I should get Seasons next! :)
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    > @FreezerBunnyCowplant said:
    > I voted Get Famous.
    > Del Sol Valley is very small, but besides that feature-wise it's my favorite expansion

I feel the same way you do. I also like "The Sims 4: Get Famous" the best. My favorite sim from that expansion pack is Izzy Fabulous. He looks good for a sim.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I mean as a sim. I have a question about him though. I don't know if Izzy's a gay man or a transgender man (no offense, just was wondering). Either way, I changed Izzy's name to Hermey and had him marry a female lover named Bonnie, and then she cheated on Izzy with another male sim, Izzy and Bonnie divorced and still don't get along to this day. After the divorce, I had Izzy hook up with a male sim named Otis. Otis and Izzy are still lovers.

As for the other "Get Famous" sims, I plan to delete all of them except Izzy Fabulous and Venessa (who I renamed Mandy and gave a makeover).
  • Options
    miandallasmiandallas Posts: 22 Member
    I haven't played enough with Seasons to choose it yet, but Get Together had been my favorite up until that point. I love the club system, it's wonderful for grouping folks for machinima purposes, plus it makes planning holidays more fun!
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Definitely Seasons, I love seeing the seasons change and how each season has their own little things. Cats and Dogs is a close second.
  • Options
    SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    Get to Work is my favorite. I love cops and scientists, I love going to work with my sims. I still haven't had a doctor, even though this and Get Together were my first expansion packs. Seasons is very close second. It just adds so much to the game. Get Famous wasn't really as good as I anticipated. But it's good that I actually got it as a gift. :smile: The only one I've actually bought myself is Seasons and it was worth it.