Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Supernatural Ideas

The main feature of this pack is for the Sims to embrace a life of magic, mystery, mischief, and mayhem.

Life states :

- Werewolves
- Vampires
- Witches
- Faeries
- Zombies

Returning NPC :

-Bonehilda

New Town

Objects :

-Spellbooks
-Beehive
-Butter churn
-Spinning Wheel (Death by Spinning Wheel; Sleeping Beauty ref.)
-Cauldrons

Pet :

-Spectral Cats
-Baby Dragon

Build/Buy theme :

-Circus/Carnival objects/decor
-Tuscan objects/decor
-More spooky objects/decor?

Comments

• Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    They can't put all of that into one EP. There is only so much they can add in each pack. There are reasons the packs are the size they are. 4 fully fleshed out Occults, just like Vampires in the Vampires GP, are wishful thinking at this point.
    But one can dream, right?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We already have great vampires. Witches and fairies could come in one MAGIC pack. I want werewolves. I hate zombies. S3 ruined them for me.
  • Options
    DawnyBear0DawnyBear0 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am a die hard supernatural fan. I would love an idea just the S3 Supernatural as an EP. With a new town, maybe not like the new vampire town S4 already has, but maybe like the Dragon Valley from S3
  • Options
    Qnshr5Qnshr5 Posts: 465 Member
    I don't really need zombies, but I would like werewolves, fairies and witches. A Dragon Valley-esque town would be nice. I like the circus/carnival idea, too. I liked that theme in S3.
    7YZVoCi.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no thank you to supernatural sure vampirtes are back but i do not play them and second the only way i would not mind supernaturals is if they include toggles in game to turn them off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I would like to see some type of occult that we haven't seen yet. Nymphs/Sprites would be cool, (sort of like a "themed" type faerie). Some ideas of nymphs:

Music Sprites - who feed off of music instead of food, can command people to play instruments, grant/take away music skills, always have the need to make music, put sims in creative mood

Forest Sprites - can accelerate/deteriorate plant growth, recharge energy through either sunlight or by plantings roots in the ground that they generate from their feet, teach the gardening skill just by talking about it, can make plants evolve once a day regardless of progression or season.

Evil Sprites - always wanting to cause mischief, can influence two sims to fight, and just try to ruin the relationships of other sims. In spite of this, evil sprites are very charming, and all sims think positively of them among greeting, despite of reputation. Can randomly start a fire every 3 days on any residential lot.

• Options
    SamuraiLadySamuraiLady Posts: 36 Member
    Personally, I would love to see some kind EP/Pack bring back Werewolves/Fairies/and Witches. Zombies were a nice spook but didn't have much of a purpose aside from annoying people and I'd rather have the other 3 occult be more fleshed out by leaving out the zombie occult.

I flip between liking realistic gameplay (and would agree it should be like the TS3 where you can toggle them off in each save) but also like unrealistic fun 'what if' gameplay with occults because I used to roleplay a lot with occults like vampires, werewolves, and witches (and while I didn't get into much, I know there is a Harry Potter community out there that would loves witches to come back.) So if the EP/Pack could only focus on two occults, I'd vote werewolves and witches all the way.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2019
    Nah if it's Poured into an expansion

Life States: Sorcerers and Elves (Since they are practically Cousins in the Slightest)
    Sorcerers hold the potential for players to create {Sorcerers, Mages, Druids, Wizards, & Witches}
    Elvish Sims hold the potential to create {Elves, Faeries, Nymphs, & Sprites}

Other than the Life State, Magic should definitely be the main focus. I strongly suggest looking into other video games:
    Kingdom Hearts (BBS & III), the "Fission Firaga Spell" is what I want Fire Magic to look Like From heaving the ball of fire and exploding to shooting the fire from the wand. Nova, Sun Flare, from Elder Scrolls Online, would make awesome Light Magic! So Yeah I would Source Spells and inspiration from Kingdom Hearts (BBS & III), Final Fantasy (XV), Legend of Zelda (Breath of the Wild), and the Elder Scrolls (Online) when Structuring and Animating Magic Spell Casts.

NPCs, I kind of want things to fight... I know how people feel about RPGs, but who are your to say those elements don't belong in the sims?
    If done correctly, I would like creatures like the Heartless (from Kingdom Hearts) Daedra (from Elder Scrolls), and Daemons from Final Fantasy.
    as a way to harvest ingredients for Potions and Curses, as well as other Life States, including Humans. they shouldn't over run the worlds but maybe lurk in certain areas in back alleyways, or in dark woods, from Midnight to Dawn.
    Examples:
    Tears of a Child/Toddler an ingredient to make a Curse of Infertility. I honestly would have an evil Sim of mine make a toddler cry to make a Curse of Infertility to Curse another sim.

One other Spell I would Look into is from Once Upon a Time and that is Ripping Out Hearts and using them to wrest control over other sims, Not a romantic heart, I'm talking an anatomically correct, beating, enchanted Heart. It's perfectly fine for the Teen Rating.

I would love Spellbooks, But I think it should be an Interface also, So Vampire's have the Tiers of Strengths and Weaknesses, Sorcerers can have a Spell Book interface outlining (Non-Linear) Chapters of all the Various Spell Subjects. Light Magic, Dark magic, Potions, Curses, Alchemy, Elemental Spells, Teleportation, Enchanting, Summoning & Conjuring, Forbidden Magic.

New World: A Kingdom of Sorts: France, England, Ireland, Size of Windenburg
    I want "regions" North Woods-Mountains, West Farmland, East Forest, South Coastal Village, and in the Center a the Capital.
    The Capital City:
    A Large 80x80 lot (I'm going to build a Castle, I have my monarch and their royal Court ready to roll)
    then Several Lots, I'm going to build Cathedrals, Inns, Taverns, a Beautiful Market Square.
    The Regions surrounding the City I want each to have a 64x64 Lot, with smaller parcels of land surrounding them, I'm going to place Chateaux on the 64x64 lots, for my Noble Families, of the realm, My Court Sorcerer will be the Lord of the Eastern Region, the Forest.

Build Buy Theme: Medieval, Renaissance, Romantic
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SnarlySnarly Posts: 13 New Member
    > @playermarko456 said:
    > The main feature of this pack is for the Sims to embrace a life of magic, mystery, mischief, and mayhem.
    >
    > Life states :
    >
    > - Werewolves
    > - Vampires
    > - Witches
    > - Faeries
    > - Zombies
    >
    > Returning NPC :
    >
    > -Bonehilda
    >
    > New Town
    >
    > Objects :
    >
    > -Spellbooks
    > -Beehive
    > -Butter churn
    > -Spinning Wheel (Death by Spinning Wheel; Sleeping Beauty ref.)
    > -Cauldrons
    >
    > Pet :
    >
    > -Spectral Cats
    > -Baby Dragon
    >
    > Build/Buy theme :
    >
    > -Circus/Carnival objects/decor
    > -Tuscan objects/decor
    > -More spooky objects/decor?

Love these ideas. I'd also add hunters, of vampires, witches, ghosts, and werewolves, something our supernatural sims can actually be afraid of, and give them a reason to lock their doors and secure their houses :smile:
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    I want the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker to have a comeback for more supernatural reasons, like bring the dead spirit back (NOT as zombies, but Sims could communicate with them via the matchmaker), and also helping Sims to find back the memories of their last lives and predict their future.
  • Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    I love all things Supernatural, I enjoin you to check out my thread in ideas and keep it going if you would like. It would be a great free update with the Supernatural Pack.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958322/resurection-trait-family-tree-update-what-to-do-with-our-ghosts#latest
  • Options
    GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    I'd like to be able to have my sims cards read as well as hunters as mentioned above. I think it'd be cool for hunters to work kind of like a bounty system and you'd get to choose your target and the more higher level that target is the bigger the reward. Could also give supernaturals a similar moodlet as to the infamous club moodlet when a hunter is nearby
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Sim_Man17Sim_Man17 Posts: 173 Member
    I would like to see Necromancy reintroduced into the game. Being able to summon and/or raise Zombies, Skeletons, and Spirits. All which are under your command. Plus, I would like to see a Gothic Victorian and a Morbid/Dark Art Deco Age Theme. I would also like to see a Modern and Scientific theme/spin on the Supernatural. After all, in a reality where Science and Magic co-exist with each other, what scientist wouldn't want to hop right on the supernatural train and figure out how it all works. What is Magic made out of? How is it or can it be contained? Where exactly does it come from? How can we protect ourselves from it? And all that. Plus, for the sake of nostalgia, I would like to see Magic Town come back into the game. The whole Vintage Carnival and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 themes. Oh! And Alchemy of course. I personally don't want to have moral magic (Light and Dark Magic) be implemented into the game. Since Morality is entirely subjective and the actions, intentions, and consequences of your sim(s) alone will determine what is good and/or evil.
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    Supernatural pack could also introduce the scared/frightened moodlet. The only one we don't have so far. Other than through a mod.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I want all of these, but I can live w/out them. Right now, all I really want is University.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    HalvareshHalvaresh Posts: 22 Member
    Instead of implementing a bunch of different races like vampires, I think having an ability chart similar to the vampire powers/celeb perks/disads would be a better way to flesh out & tweak individual supernaturals.

Add some genie elements, witches, werewolves, ghost, vamps & hunters, etc. all in one go along with an absolute flood of supernatural item content like cauldrons, pet dragons, faerie options to pets, etc.

More Medieval, Arabian Nights, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Baroque, etc. aesthetics.