Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you looking forward to Werewolves?

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    I have been waiting for Werewolves since Get Together came out and I realized I could use the club system to make proper packs. Still waiting and still excited for when they arrive!

Definitely the highest spot on my WANT/NEED list along with a Ghost Hunting career and horses.
    Post edited by 3KNPen on
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    Werewolves, witches are so played out in my opinion
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    AlabusterAlabuster Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    I need both, Witches and Werewolves, I hope Maxis will add these occult in new expansion in the furture
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I want all the occults and life states (including robots which I don't see mentioned ever) but truly I'd like the ability to create real hybrids.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Witches first
    I don't care much about werewolves. I barely played them in previous games. Werewolves would probably come with body hair though and that'd be cool.

I'm waiting on Witches myself.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    Witches first
    I want witches first and then I would prefer robots and then Faries over werewolves.
  • Options
    Endless_DaysEndless_Days Posts: 54 Member
    I don't see how werewolves could be incorporated into such a lighthearted game. Vampires drink plasma, but it's kind of comedic when they do it and the victim just slumps over asleep for a while. Witches could cast all kinds of funny temporary spells on sims. What do werewolves do? Well, they maul you. They tear you to shreds.

I guess it could be like the fight animations we already have and the victim could come out scratched up with band-aids all over, but I'm not sure how that interaction would meet the needs of the werewolf.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Witches first
    I don't see how werewolves could be incorporated into such a lighthearted game. Vampires drink plasma, but it's kind of comedic when they do it and the victim just slumps over asleep for a while. Witches could cast all kinds of funny temporary spells on sims. What do werewolves do? Well, they maul you. They tear you to shreds.

I guess it could be like the fight animations we already have and the victim could come out scratched up with band-aids all over, but I'm not sure how that interaction would meet the needs of the werewolf.

?
    Well, they managed to put them in the last two iterations without a problem, so...

The Vamps are actually more malicious in TS4. They don't have to do lame things like ask for permission - they can just take what they want. Weres did maul in the past, no band-aids to be found and it could result in spreading the curse. I want to see them take a little darker route like they did with Vamps.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    No was not an option?

I don't care about werewolves at all, so no, I am not looking forward to them.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no since i clearly do not went anyu new supernaturals ingame unless they come with toggles to disable them in game i clearly do not care abouut any supernaturals car and true vacation should be the prioraty.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    Can't wait for werewolves. To me, werewolves and vampires just go together. You can't have one and not the other. They're each others natural enemy!
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,024 Member
    edited March 2019
    Witches first

We don't need to ligthten them up, as Anmirla said. But if they wanted to make them friendlier, just treat them like overgrown dogs: they chew on furniture, other sims can take them for walks, they can sniff butts, are a risk of getting fleas, and if they want to get weird, have the option to use random items as toilets.

ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Witches first
    I do want a wolf pack, but not necessarily for the wolves themselves. Vampires came with their own world, so chances are werewolves will get theirs too, and when I think of wolves, I think of the forest. I've always wanted a forest similar to that of Granite Falls as a home world, and maybe a pack about werewolves will finally give me just that... along with a premade female sim who likes to wear red.

Then again, forests also go hand in hand with magic, which is where witches come in, and that's a pack I would buy for the actual content as well, not just for the world, so... yeah, witches first. ;)
  • Options
    simongsimong Posts: 17 Member
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    I want a Wolfpack! <3 😍
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches first
    I do like the idea of werewolves again - but I do hope this time if we get them they don't have them jumping on tables and eating off their plates like dogs. That really grossed me out in Sims 3. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm ready for Werewolves
    I want werewolves more but I think we're going to get an all purpose magic pack first
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Including "no" as an option must've been anxiety-inducing?
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    None of the options. I just don't want werewolves. All I want when it comes to occults are witches and robots.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,580 Member
    There's no option in your poll for those who neither want werewolfes nor witches.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    gnelso1239 wrote: »
    Including "no" as an option must've been anxiety-inducing?

If you were polite in your questioning, including the "no" option was not anxiety inducing. What could be anxiety-inducing is having no option on a poll to pick from & instead of asking in a polite way, you instead behave condescendingly with worry about why I didn't include it. I hope your pre-existing condition is nor overlooked by your insurance. Thank you.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited April 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »
    There's no option in your poll for those who neither want werewolfes nor witches.

As a supporter of werewolves in previous iterations, I did not want to include the 'No' option for several reasons, but the last option could be considered a 'No' option. I think commenting could be another way of picking sides too.
  • Options
    VioletfeyVioletfey Posts: 28 Member
    I like werewolves, but eh
    To be honest, I'm not really interested in Witches or Werewolves, because I'm not sure how to incorporate them into my game, but now that I'm thinking about it, it could be cool to make use of the Wolfsbane plant in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches first
    I do want werewolves, but I want a MAGIC pack first.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,536 Member
    I like werewolves, but eh
    I need witches, werewolves and fairies, so I can bring my favorite TS3 supernatural sims to TS4.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited April 2019
    Witches first
    I'm not really interested in either one of them, but if I had to choose I would definitely go with witches.