Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Animations?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Just seen the cat riding the robot vacuum...proper made me laugh seeing the cat zoom by on on full speed.

That sounds so cute! I hope my sim's cat does that soon!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    when sims woohoo in sims 3 and the pillows do flips. (how does that even happen?) tenor.gif?itemid=5439126
    B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I love the ones you get when you take a photo of someone via the phone app. It seems different Sims have different poses. This guy always has some good ones.

5cn4qR1.png
    P2MPOZA.png
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    the "kiss on cheek" animation is the first that comes to mind for me. it's so sweet!!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I love the child hating adult smashing the dolls house. The try to cheer up animation where they comfort the other sim. Johnny Zest told a joke at my dinner party and the animations of shock and horror on my sims faces were priceless - must have been some joke! My host dropped what she was cooking and covered her mouth in shock. (he also takes an hysterical cross eyed tongue out selfie).

Most of the above listed animations too.

Plus playing with the kitten with a laser pointer - my male sim did it and the cuteness overloaded my brain. He also picked it up and snuggled it against his cheek - awwww

Any and all dog animations too.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Splashing water on each other in Romantic Garden’s park fountain. Easily my favorite.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    My top 5:

1.) Cats going under the couch
    2.) Adult playing with Toddler
    3.) The group dance moves on the dance floor
    4.) Vamps running high speed
    5.) Sims cooking in a bad mood
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I still like when Sims slam the fridge when they're angry.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I like "hug warmly" and pets animations.
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    I like the enchanting introduction animation.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited March 2019
    The polite introduction handshake, from having the polite trait from Parenthood

The double check kiss greeting that came with Get Together

The finger scroll they do when they're reading something on the computer screen

Rolling the bowl across their shoulders when they have high cooking skill and spinning it on one finger like a basketball

Slipping and falling in the ice/mud

Wrapping their arm around themselves and shielding their face in a blizzard

There are so many great ones in this game!

• Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Hug. A simple friendly (and successful) hug. I'm heartened to see hugs whatever the reason might be.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Woohoo in the bush is my favorite animation it's cute when my Sims slap each other on the butt before going in the bushes
  • Options
    Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    When they're in a playful mood and they're reading a book, and they get the attention of another Sim and pantomime like the book is talking.
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Toddlers hugging each other or toddlers playing with a dog.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    This "Listen to complain" animation, it's fun to watch how their faces turn into a sympathetic one.
    OknMNgO.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    I love the hug lovingly and kiss on the cheek but my absolute favourite would have to be the adult playing with the toddler it's just so cute! Actually everything the toddlers do is adorable and I almost burst from the cuteness.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I now what to add to this the animation of a possessed Sim running down the road. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.