Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Okay, today in the Mounib-Munch family...

First some background: Khaled Mounib was a busker in San Myshuno who got involved with my primary sim Athena Andreas. He fathered her second set of twins and moved in for a time. Eventually they broke up, because he realized she wasn't over the previous twins' father (who she eventually married, so he wasn't wrong). Khaled left Erick with their mother and took Derrick with him to Windenberg. There he joined the Upper Crusts club and met Mila Munch. Eventually he and Mila got married. Between burning Christmas trees and a pool of sharks that killed Gunther the 35th time he jumped in with them (not an exact count)... they've had an interesting time so far. Oh, and Wolfgang got abducted by aliens right before he moved out and came back pregnant, and then married a vampire.

So I thought the family had earned a vacation. They're not really adventurous, but it's winter and they wanted to go fishing so they picked the jungle. I've remade the Marketplace portion of Selvadorada with lots from the gallery to be more of a resort area with entertainment and plenty of comforts, so they went there.

At first they enjoyed the balcony at their resort, including hot tub. You don't get afternoons like this in winter in Windenberg!

QIqjzvq.png

Derrick Andreas and Lucas Munch are both teens now, and both outdoorsy sorts. So they did some fishing. Derrick caught a big one!

M7VAFiZ.pngahK9l5F.png

Khaled and Mila tried some local drinks. Apparently Gunther's ghost had followed them. He seemed quite happy dancing and dripping in the background.

AyLCzFc.png

Mila fried up Derrick's fish. Unfortunately he's still a picky eater so he hated it.

DQrS9ik.png

I took some first person screenshots while Derrick jogged at night.

hLqWSCR.png

Have you ever watched a sim stargaze in first person? Actually don't, they move their heads too much and it will make you queasy. But it makes a neat screenshot.
    D5BPytW.png

The next day they celebrated "Big Game Day" with drinks at the cantina, which conveniently had a big screen tv to catch the game. Then they had some family rounds of foosball.
    41fF0bn.pngYY8lKf4.png

They'll be headed home soon. Nothing particularly jungly about this vacation except the views, but everyone got time off from work and school and enjoyed each other's company in nature! I'll close with this picture of Mila reminding me of every mother saying "This is fun, right? Didn't I tell you it would be fun?"
    9VpIc4q.png
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    Unfortunately, I did not take pictures, but my sims are pregnant with their first!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2019
    @RedDestiny92 Yes, he was clearly very pleased with himself, of course that had been a night they’d had to wait 3 years to have …. so … lol And yeah, I’ve never been able to stop a kid from waking everyone from the monster, or a toddler from a bad dream. I’m just not that with it, lol. And Thorne sounds awesome, lmao. You did a great job with him.
    Your Pre-Christmas festivities look really fun. Checking Day sounds like St Nick’s Day to me. I love Alex’s thoughts on the redhead, lol Hard to believe the guy in shorts is still alive – lmao. And Max…. well, that’s what he gets for picking on a little kid :wink:

@OhMyHemsworth that’s so funny, they both are geeks – yup, perfect match. And oh my, Chris and Jess were Really needing some alone time! Holy Cow! And yeah, Beatrice is pretty, and what a nice birthday memory, lol

@DarkAngel1994 Wow, definitely not normal odds for all 4 being full human, was it? Oh well, they can change later if they want to, apparently. And I can’t figure out who Zachery’s parents are … I lost track somewhere, lol. And my my, interesting text from Malcolm :wink:

@CrystalAbyss1 I’m glad to see everyone is semi ok after losing their mom/wife. Mathias’s face is hilarious with his sister and her friend - lmao. Marrick still looks great, no second wife for him?

@Vanderhoot Wow! That is one great party! Wow. Although, I’ve had that happen a couple of times when I first open a really nice new bar / venue. Everyone will show up, even Diego Lobo, and I never play him. So it might be a general “grand opening” thing. What pack has that option for a trait “Hottest Spot In Town”? I don’t think I’ve seen it. But anyway…. Wowsa, those are some nice looking guys. Neil did a great job with his picture taking.

@Tixyen The baby shower looked wonderful, and she’s adorable in her little outfit. I’m glad Blake showed up before the little one was born, a nice tender moment. Hazel is cute, and your description of a teen mom is tip top, I’d know, lol. Declan’s 1st reaction, wow, blows me away! I'm glad he calmed down a bit. Hope he’s doing better now

@Daephene Ha, yeah, I don’t think a stepdad’s genes would come through, but she’s very pretty now. Today’s update is great! The fathers/sons/twins/dead husbands kind of had me bewildered for a moment, but I’m ok now, lol. It looks like a really nice relaxing vacation, and Mila saying "This is fun, right? Didn't I tell you it would be fun?" made me lol. Yes – every mother says it.

@butterflyxgirl Congratulations to the happy couple!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @AlwaysAsking it’s in Get Famous :)
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    The Summers twins had their birthday and it became more noticeable that they aren't identical twins.
    VLqyBRz.png
    Lily became a global superstar and now she can't seem to go anywhere without the paparazzi showing up.
    R4qzUay.png
    It's the middle of winter and the whole family went out for some snow fun at the park. Joaquin and his snowpal.
    VFZJNlU.png
    Joaquin is always happy when dancing at the nightclub.
    zXSlLpM.png
  • Options

Now that it’s definitely been confirmed that just changing sims’ traits in CAS doesn’t actually change them, I decided I’d try a little experiment. I randomly rounded up townies and checked their traits in CAS. If they had bad ones, I deleted them from the game. If they were good, I put them in a house together. After I’d get 8 in the house, I’d go in and look at skills. If all that one of them had was mixology and mischief, I'd kick that one out, and grab a few more townies to check. Finally I have a house with 7 decent Sims that have good traits, and some useful skills.

I haven’t changed their appearances or clothes or anything yet. I’m just having them get in shape, and increase the skills they already had, so they’ll be useful contributing members of society, lol.

Then I’ll put nice hair and clothes on them.

This guy in yellow has lost Tons of weight already. All he does is whine about how sore his muscles are all the time though.

MMuTEf5.png

They definitely need better hair and clothes

u5ontcu.png

I hate having stereos in the houses, they endlessly want to turn them on, but they build up fun so slowly that its just not worth the time. So finding out you can practice dancing in a mirror was great news!

v61flAI.png

This lady came with two skills maxed out! So awesome! But only 1 in charisma, so she’s practicing a speech, lol

fucfURV.png

These two fell in love on their own, I think because someone had painted a flirty painting at the easel and I enabled it. But they’re cute together in their dorky clothes etc.

oU6oJnN.png

And what’s up with the weird rabbit in the fridge? I never had them put that there. A lot of them had no cooking skills at all though, so there are two stoves, then more of them can practice

tqYk9nl.png

Lots of skills to work on, luckily that woman can mentor them in exercise

PyYh8kd.png

They all go randomly watch this guy play his violin, he’s getting really good at it too

uHGFwQF.png

He has the “Loves Outdoors” trait though, so he’s also learning to be a photographer

pLHy7BJ.png

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Vanderhoot some people are lucky like that I wish it would get cold and I could just live in my summer clothes.
    @Tixyen what a cute party, it's nice he had someone to work his moods out with they have a sweet little family now to think of.
    @Daephene he's gonna be a man soon too, not prepared, what a nice family vacation.
    @OhMyHemsworth oh sure thing, she deserves it matching Chris as a favorite heh.
    @AlwaysAsking ha got to love it, yeah it takes some getting used to if you can watch your sims right when they get up you can usually cancel the interaction or pause before they start, kids and tots will nap or you can have them work on a skill and leave the family alone. I have something of a soft spot for Thorne and he's not even mine but comes with gf..not that that matters I have a soft spot for a lot of premades. I haven't heard of Saint Nick's day, but it could be fun. He was lucky my sims freeze so easily, as for Max it's a hard lesson to learn Boston was just begging for it ha.

Sounds like an interesting experiment it's odd some of the stronger traits really cling, like noncommital but I've found that using the retraiting potion or cheating away some other traits works usually.

Now then I think I'm pretty caught up...

Q6uUc7gl.png
    I like this fail here, it's like if you've ever watched bloopers and the actors make each other giggle so they have to try again that's what happened here.
    f4Qt619l.png
    They didn't get to meet Santa but Christmas is next week so that'll do later the day after it was Alex and Chris's birthday as they are supposed to be the same age.

"Yes! Almost time to retire." you're not that old yet Chris..
    UKc1zzwl.png
    Alex helped Felicity with her first project while the boys could work on their own though as Chris saw...they are talking more than they are working.

"You boys will never get done that way."..his words fall silent and they yap away but I think it's cute.
    Q5gbqNul.png
    "Say it with feeling, I will keep all projects after this at the same grade, an A."

"I will try not to fail when I work by myself."

"Ehhh good enough."

She was still sick so let it slide.
    jrcFEewl.png
    "School tanks....life tanks...my sister is stuck in a door and that tanks..and I hate everyone." ha poor kid.

He cheered up getting to take out the girl I have chosen for him.
    pDCK6Zhl.png
    This is Ri Feng I don't remember what her name was before but I changed it, she was playing hard to get I thought it was a glitch the way their relationship skyrocketed but I didn't consider how good his reputation is..so easy friends. She even got tired of playing hard to get.
    ywTuSQAl.png
    It might be hard to see but he was so thrilled with how the date went he was more than happy to finish his homework in the snow, and eventually his siblings joined him out there cause they are so attached at the hip.
    8cYXZCGl.png
    They woke up early and I let them do what they wanted after getting ready this reminded me of when I was a little kid getting up early on snow days with a toy to keep me busy while I looked to see if school was closed that day. Now that doesn't happen in this sims but still.
    bR5sLKdl.png
    Still needs her figure just right.
    5iDhk5Ll.png
    He is once again tired of life and everyone in it, so I let him take Ri out again.
    5agJbOKl.png
    Might be hard to see again but in the distance that is Donna that girl that was a brat to him when he was rollerskating, look what you lost he's too pretty for you anyways..
    gDybwb0l.png
    His rep had the date going really well, and my boy landed himself a new girlfriend of course rules is rules he had to immediately cut the date short and take her home to meet the family.
    YQioa1Zl.png
    Now Chris's rep..they are almost the highest level friends they can be..great.
    VJ0MFbil.png
    Now the kids haven't had as much time to work on their reputation but a good one gave them a little boost.
    ztyS9sll.png
    Alex likes her too, now the Fengs are old and could die at any minute..or something so they may ship their daughter off to them and give them a nice little bonus too.
    9bUI5U2l.png
    And the next day was Boston's birthday and the day after the twins were going to age up but I aged them all together, now Raven is the eldest I made her hot headed because she was always so moody, she's on the left and that would be Demi on the other side of course.
    E5xWIypl.png
    Leaving Boston being silly cause his clothes were warm and since they just aged up they didn't have to go to school.

Now Felicity has a birthday in a few days then I'll make over the others, I've decided that the twins will inherit the house and I'll be moving out their older siblings to give them families or something. Busy busy busy...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2019
    @OhMyHemsworth
    Thank you~ though you may have to wait a while x3 Aging is off for once because this is the last gen of the Adler story and I am stretching it for all its worth.

Oooo~ Chris has the moves because he was not wrong! He and Jess are super cute and don’tcha love the passionate romance mod? It just adds those extra touches of adorable!

Aww Charlie had the look that he was the luckiest sim in the world to have Miko (the picture of her drinking the wine, they are a cute couple! Yay meet the family went well!

Also yes! I do love the hair~ its super wavy and I love the highlights with each different shade, wish we had ponytail the same texture with highlights for athletic and sleepwear!

@AlwaysAsking
    You’re strong to be a teen mom :smile: and Blake is sweet when he wants…other times even in a happy mood he breaks things for giggles. I have updates on Declan and his living situation and things today! Oh and your school question, I can answer that now~

Oooo!~ I may have missed it, but I am very intrigued at what your doing? Recreating everything? You’re a trooper to put all that work in that’s for sure!

@RedDestiny92
    It was a great time, kinda caused me to go looking for other event mods heh, I ended up getting Karaoke night (love the custom things to talk about and the portable karaoke station) Funeral Event, Prom Event, and Graduation Event. Can’t wait to test those~

Awww~ I love your family! They are all so cutee and lol xD I love how having a date makes a teen stop being so moody noted! Everyone looks so good and more birthdays! Great!

As you may know by now, Nadia and Aubree started not getting along so well when Aubree became a teenager, normal, I think, they have different personalities and its not like they hate each other. They just butt heads a lot. But after a hard day of delivering babies the first thing you do is come upstairs to watch your daughter rock the violin, there is hope and love in the air.
    03-24-19_3-48-22nbspAM_zpson16s6ty.png

The Conflict
    Until a loud cry starts and well, you see……Aubree is not happy...but why? It seems that grandma made it to the cradle first and with her level 10 parenting did super-effective care. This picture trade off is pretty dang good!~
    03-24-19_3-52-25nbspAM_zps1r52pqwd.png
    03-24-19_3-53-31nbspAM_zpsyjixgtsa.png
    03-24-19_3-52-19nbspAM_zpsf9dquzwx.png
    03-24-19_3-54-00nbspAM_zpsy0w0nhmm.png
    03-24-19_3-52-09nbspAM_zps5ccjvgpl.png
    03-24-19_3-53-48nbspAM_zpsl8lxhsnx.png

You see, Aubree sees it as an attack or like Nadia is showing off. Making her look bad etc. They have always been at odds and this new little bean is pushing that. The gap widening between them. Nadia just wants to help to teach her daughter. She DOES have her hang ups though, she has been wanting another baby and after losing Blake... she might get a bit to rushed to get to the cradle first, she is not meaning to, but she does take over too much.
    03-24-19_3-55-06nbspAM_zps3oiacvh2.png

Being tired, with their straining relationship, these two finally snap at each other. Aubree though has decent emotional control is still a teen and with what I said already she scorns her swearing at her. Nadia who is usually calm, collected and level headed shocks Aubree even scares her when she swirls around snapping back!
    03-24-19_3-58-00nbspAM_zpsgebx6yje.png

They have a heated exchange more then just caring for Hazel comes flying up, Aubree and her lacking attendance in school, her lack of interest, her not thinking for the future, her career choice etc. She was only helping! Why can't her own daughter accept her help? Aubree fires back that Nadia will never approve of anything she does or give her the chance to show it will/could work, she is overbearing and why did she need a curfew still? She is a mom now! Around and around they went no one budging and finally feeling really angry nothing getting resolved. Nadia got back her sense and stepped away.
    03-24-19_3-59-08nbspAM_zpsho6igmys.png

Aubree went right to Hazel cuddling her close, still way emotional she promised to be a "better" mom. She was determined to have her freedom, she started making plans. She further calmed down with music. Aubree is stubborn just like her mom. She wants to try life her way, but she can't understand right now, her mom is looking out for her because of love not trying suffocate her, she just wants her ready and not have to suffer.
    03-24-19_3-59-53nbspAM_zpsrb47g6gd.png
    03-24-19_4-02-09nbspAM_zpsj96kjxwa.png

Meanwhile, Nadia was calming down in her usual way, yoga. She did a reaching pose and uggh, what is she reaching for? She just wants things to be okay with Aubree but they are both stubborn and Nadia does not know how to back away and let Aubree learn on her own, she is scared to. So it makes her come off as pushy and overbearing. Nadia also can't see that Aubree is still young most of all immature, has her own little bubble that is a little self-centered. When she matures then she will give her mom the proper gratitude, but Nadia can't force that out of her, it comes off not in a good way.

They are also two different types of teens. Nadia had to grow up fast, work hard and parent her cousin Kaleigh from an early age. (though she forgot about that part because alien mind erase. Another plot I will play eventually) But she remembers the feelings. Aubree is different, more normal teen if you will. So its hard...
    03-24-19_4-04-18nbspAM_zpskptrn25k.png

Wandering where Reed is in all this drama? Outside stargazing with his ded boi, I love this freaking family~ <3
    03-24-19_4-12-07nbspAM_zpsyjumfjkp.png

Declan is back and healthy! He has (just like Aubs) no clue what h is doing. I have to remember to be patient they will get the hang of this!
    03-24-19_4-40-49nbspAM_zps5nfkjvig.png

But gosh~ they really love little Miss Hazel to bits~
    03-24-19_4-41-37nbspAM_zpsvdhw4nox.png

Declan could not figure it out (and I am not controlling him) but Grandpa Reed is here to save the day~ He is going to make her laugh so much being a comedian and naturally funny, he'll be the best grandpa! xD
    03-22-19_10-49-16nbspPM_zpsamfuzdxx.png

This pic looks like its just blickblock and it is, Yu modded it to be cooler for her, but! Aubree was also showing Dec some places they could move too, dun, dun duuuun.
    03-24-19_4-23-35nbspAM_zpsjknmrwp3.png

As the days go on, they talk more about this plan and how it could work? They are also super cute. (CC photo frames are from littlemssam, website but made by another PBJSims )
    03-24-19_10-01-34nbspPM_zpsrmeyh2jc.png

Meeting the Family
    It's time to meet the parents! Lol well Delcan's family. In his family tree is a sad story. He never knew his dad, and his mom and two elder sisters died in a fire. His eldest sibling and brother raised him. Declan's brother (Tucker) married Rachel who had a daughter named Vanessa. After some years Tucker and Rachel had a child together called Rod. (Credit for all this goes to MCCC~ and MCCC no strings woohoo~).
    03-24-19_10-14-46nbspPM_zpsu4pwkhcq.png

Reed meets Rachel outside and then Tucker inside. He of course hits it off perfectly. Everyone loves this guy~ Oh and Nadia is home sick, poor dear but that doctor career.
    03-24-19_10-15-46nbspPM_zpstbc0obiv.png
    03-24-19_10-18-37nbspPM_zps6hbhhqf6.png

Aubree is a lot like her dad in charisma, but she is a bit nervous at first naturally but shows the family tons of pictures of Hazel.
    03-24-19_10-22-50nbspPM_zps0sfja53p.png

She even has a heart to heart with Rachel who had Vanessa rather young herself.
    03-24-19_10-24-22nbspPM_zps9la9ssh8.png

Reed and Tucker have a deep personal conversation er, in the bathroom xD I am thinking Reed is letting him know he raised his nephew partically and breaching the topic if Declan were to move in with the Adler-clan, he'd be in good hands and well looked after and of course they make sure he visited and Hazel. They would all connect and become a big ole happy bunch of people. Tucker looks pretty relieved~
    03-24-19_10-26-19nbspPM_zpsfhd0iouw.png

That is little Rod, Reed is holding, Tucker and Rachel's son and Declan's nephew. Reed knows how important nephew (considering him and Yu) Anyways, Rod is a charmer so he warms up to Reed super fast. It was getting late, Reed said they'd leave but Rod was insist to show his new friend all his toys. Such a cutie~.
    03-24-19_10-29-12nbspPM_zpsdlvcigro.png
    03-24-19_10-30-33nbspPM_zpsdx8xlttg.png

Meanwhile Aubree still wanting to impress (tho not needing too) she played some songs on her guitar and everyone enjoyed. After this they left for the night.
    03-24-19_10-31-05nbspPM_zps17dxbrsw.png

Sooo Aubree got fired from school xD (I have mccc on for teen and children can quit school) So we'll say she got dismissed. Nadia is not happy. But she calms down and tries to think of a way for Aubree, she finds a program for online classes and signs Aubree up for them.
    03-24-19_10-52-39nbspPM_zpsmcm080kc.png
    03-24-19_10-54-17nbspPM_zpslq7c6ftv.png

Aubree actually promises to take them because she is legit upset about the school thing, even if it was not for her, still failing is hard. Big brother Blake is there to offer her comfort. <3
    03-24-19_11-57-22nbspPM_zpsg6v4gcs8.png

Wanting to know how and needing too, Aubree starts to learn to cook and bake. She is successful!
    03-25-19_1-23-10nbspAM_zpsal7yxowz.png
    03-25-19_1-24-05nbspAM_zpsb5vx6tm4.png

Her parents were not far though just in case.
    03-25-19_1-22-31nbspAM_zpsa76fbtzl.png

And little girl was snoozing away~
    03-25-19_12-06-09nbspAM_zpspjcczsk7.png

Two Family Dinner
    Some more time later, The Adler's and the Eos's went out to the fancy Blue Opal.
    03-25-19_12-14-54nbspAM_zpskjdr58hq.png

>.> Poor Reed got poor quality soup! But besides that they talked deeper about Declan moving in/money support/a schedule for visiting/ etc.
    03-25-19_12-26-28nbspAM_zpspc4iem7j.png

Lol I am starting to enjoy Reed and Tucker's dude convos, they are good buddies now and should hang out together sometime~
    03-25-19_12-33-35nbspAM_zps6lenri0v.png

So, I did not know there was karaoke on the second floor welp you know what that means! These two gotta sing, lol Aubree loves Jazz and Rock on any instrument. She has level 5 singing and Poor Dec had level 1 but they had a blast and that is what counts.
    03-25-19_12-35-12nbspAM_zpsjmex8kut.png

Soooo, these two wanted to sing and they sung a really heartfelt ballat song, The looks on their faces though after they got done. Nadia looks so relieved to have a moment like this? And Aubs is reveling in how awesome they sounded! xD I think eventually they will be okay.
    03-25-19_12-36-59nbspAM_zpsj0zdo4km.png
    03-25-19_12-38-31nbspAM_zpsbmviug42.png

A Tour And Meeting Hazel.
    Aubree insisted on making dinner for Declan and his family. She was pretty confident and it came out excellent.
    03-27-19_9-29-01nbspPM_zpsajdgs1ce.png

*Sigh* no one sat but whatever~ It was a nice time!
    03-27-19_9-33-05nbspPM_zpskwco8997.png

Aubs was so exhausted she did not even mind Nadia showing off Hazel to Rachel~ Everyone of course loved her who could not?
    03-27-19_9-47-13nbspPM_zpsw7zssfrd.png
    03-27-19_9-45-42nbspPM_zpsy7vketqj.png

The next day Nadia is hovering while Aubree does her online classes and Aubree keeps trying to chat and play games so justified but the two woman butt heads again but not as bad.
    03-28-19_12-47-09nbspAM_zpsaampttlw.png

Where is Reed? Welp he went over to visit Yu, but more on that next time, that is all for now :)
  • Options
    @Tixyen I love the amount of character development you have going on in this story. Your sims are very relatable.

@Vanderhoot I've been remaking neighborhoods from the gallery also, but haven't gotten to Brindleton Bay yet. I got stuck in Windenberg with the million or so community lots. That bar looks nice! As do the sims!

@AlwaysAsking My families can be a bit confusing. I play five households: Athena and the children who live with her, 2 of her exes with the children they have custody of (and their new significant others), and 2 of her adult children with their families. Soon it will be 6 because Erick just aged up. And then they're all marrying the siblings/parents of each other's spouses so it's only getting more complicated!

@RedDestiny92 I love the bit about the kids talking during their homework. Amelia and Cordelia used to talk all the time, no matter what they were doing, all through toddlerhood and childhood. They started including their younger brother in their homework conversations, and his toddler communication skill made it to 5 so fast! Then the youngest set of twins actually disliked each other as toddlers and I got to witness the biting interaction. It's funny how different they can be sometimes.
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @Daephene I need to do Windenberg next. I am really not a fan of the European look, so I think I can improve it greatly and acutally want to use it with some new buildings.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Jon Summers met Father Winter for the very first time...
    2BsA5cl.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @AlwaysAsking There is never a dull moment for my sims. :D Yes, Charlie and Miko are relationship goals. :love:

@Tixyen That's ok, I always play with aging off with most of my families, I set goals for them to reach before they age up. I love the mod! I added a couple of add ons to it, like the slow dance and stargaze, it's so cute. Also, I gave that same hair to Chris and Jess's teenage daughter, she's my little hippie sim. ;)

Charlie had just gotten the promotion he was hoping for and all his ducks were finally in a row, he could pop the question to Miko. She said yes!
    hyrsc93.png
    xK43gAO.png
    fd6MnDs.png
    D1dD18P.png
    Mathias broke things off with Jada, he then met another girl he really liked but come to find out she was married with kids. "Gross!" So he ended that before it could start, he then found himself back with Zoe. Things are going a lot better between these two after Zoe tried to play hard to get again.
    Gr7beJ3.png
    JnaY2W2.png
    Cg5yTA4.png
    cvv8TIV.png
    Spring had sprung and it was Charlie and Miko's big day. Chris was so proud of his son.
    njjrV7B.png
    The ceremony was beautiful, they make such a cute couple, the whole day was just perfect
    nL5HM9m.png
    DiAiO2j.png
    Crjs2KU.png
    zJyaXjO.png

• Options
    @RedDestiny92

A separate post about St Nick, because it’s too long for a composite post, lmao:

St Nick’s Day internet info:

In Northern Germany, Sankt Nikolaus is usually celebrated on a small scale. Many children put a boot called Nikolaus-Stiefel (Nikolaus boot) outside the front door on the night of 5 December. St. Nicholas fills the boot with gifts and sweets overnight, and at the same time checks up on the children to see if they were good, polite and helpful the last year. If they were not, they will have a stick (eine Rute) in their boots instead.

In the USA, Saint Nicholas’ days are not observed nationally. Mainly only cities with strong German influences like Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Evansville, Indiana; Cincinnati, Ohio; Fredericksburg, Texas; Newport News, Virginia; St. Louis, Missouri; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania do. People in the United States celebrate St Nicholas Day by hanging an empty stocking by the fireplace on the evening of 5 December. St Nicholas then comes during the night. On the morning of 6 December, those people will find their stockings filled with gifts and sugary treats.

My personal info:

St Nick’s Day is like the official start of the Christmas Season, and gives the kids a reminder that Santa is watching extra hard as of that day. Funnily enough, my nuclear family lives/ and grew up in, one of those cities, and my dad now lives in another one of them. Our family usually does a special pair of Christmas pajamas, an ornament, a toy or movie, and candy. Lots of people also have their kids put their letters to Santa in their stockings before they go to bed. St Nick gives the letters (wish lists) to Santa. Anyway, your mention of “Checking Day” reminded me of St Nick’s Day, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @RedDestiny92

My gosh, you were busy! I don’t understand the whole “rep” thing, it must be a Get Famous aspect, but it seems helpful in these romance relationships. Ri Feng is very adorable. You’re playing her as the Feng’s kid? Are you saying that if the Fengs die you’ll have Ri move in with you guys? How will you know if they’ve died? Just keep checking? Could she age up on her own? I have aging turned off completely, so I have no idea how it works. I just know that if one of them is a young adult, they can’t have a thing to do with teenagers, lol. And it’s cute that all the little ones aged up together.

@Tixyen

I’m not exactly starting over, I’d just thought that if I retraited sims in CAS that they’d keep their new traits, but lots of them still hang on to their old ones, even if you change them, like non committal, and kleptomaniac, and other very negative ones. So I grabbed townies that had good traits to start with, and I’m making them better naturally, not in CAS, so my “homemade” Sims will have good sims to marry, and I won’t be stuck with partners with suckish traits. They will still just be townies unless one of my sims fall in love with one of them.
    And my gosh! Your story is becoming so involved, and having cliffhangers is good - and bad, lol. Why is he going to see Ye!?! But Aubree and her mom butting heads is so realistic, and yeah, the exchange of expressions is amazing. I’m glad Declan is doing so well. And Blake’s visits are always so interesting. Declan’s nephew is adorable! Is that a pacifier in his mouth? Isn’t it annoying when people don’t sit down to eat? Lol! It looks like things are going well, but that seems to be when everything falls apart, right?

@OhMyHemsworth

Awwwww, it’s all so sweet. Beautiful engagement, and lovely wedding. I love her wedding dress! And that’s great that Mathias has someone special now too. Maybe they’ll be tying the knot one of these days too?

@Daephene Oh, that make more sense then. Several families, but all related in some way. And wow, it’ll be interesting adding a 6th! You’re going to be busy, lol

@Vanderhoot, thanks for the info on the lot trait, I just don’t know if I’m getting GF, it seems like so much extra work! And good luck on your makeover of Windenburg. It is a bit boring with almost every building looking the same, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Tixyen I've heard of the funeral one I usually do my own thing for that if it comes up but I haven't heard of the others I like to see peeps having fun with them. I'm glad to hear you enjoy them I've been spamming them as it's fun to keep up with the family after a sim year we'll see where they are. It's hard to shift their moods but it comes eventually. Always more birthdays I had another family I had on short cause it's not how I usually play so I moved things to the middle to see how that would go with more time. Can't wait to see.

Oh the conflict part perhaps Aubree took it a little personally but at the same time it's fair to say Nadia's own baby fever may lead her more than it should. They'll be alright when they are too tired to be stubborn, ah I love this family though Declan's family tree is sad but also sweet at the same time he didn't have to miss out on family entirely. Just what these teens need a big loving family to help them through all the 'I have no idea what I'm doing' moments and then some. Unfortunate about school but at least Aubree is still willing to try, to do it all good to be optimistic there.

@Daephene ah yes they are all so glued to each other, but it's nice since they are doing well in school after all, ah that's adorable it is funny the little things that change when you keep a close eye on the sims. Just because they all do something coding wise doesn't mean they all do everything the same. Makes a lot of families sweeter than others.
    @OhMyHemsworth he looks so happy with his new bride I love that last pic.
    @AlwaysAsking oh what a sweet holiday and nice way to celebrate it, it's interesting learning about how things differ holiday to holiday I had no idea thanks for explaining and sharing. :smile: I do see some similarity there funny how that works huh, a mention leads to a memory or at least brings something to mind.

Yes rep, reputation is in get famous even if you're not famous sims talk reminds me of sims 3 days a bit everyone is watching because there really aren't that many sims that your daily actions would go without some sort of notice. It has been very helpful in making friends I should be less of a homebody with them and get them out more but you have no idea how many pics I have to cut out to keep things reasonable already. Ri was born thanks to mccc and they are older not sure how long they have left but some elders just recently passed away. I know teens should be able to live alone now but still. I could keep checking but also if she is in the house or someone is a friend of the family when sims die outside of the house they'll get a text message. Victor hasn't been a constant friend but they know him and Lily is a pain in the backside so I went with that and now the rest of the question is in this much longer post. All my babies growing up, it must be done but I'm so attached heh.

Sorry it's kind of long..
    IKwX8Tcl.png
    "Ri!"

Shrinking away only agitated her mother more but she couldn't be sure what the issue was and that only meant she had to watch for exactly what mood Lily was in.

"Yes mother..."

"Just what do you think you're wearing."

"I..well when you said I earned a new outfit you didn't give me any specifications I thought this covered enough."

"It's hers. " she snapped.

"Yeah.."

"What was that?"

"Yes ma'am, it's the latest a lot of ladies were wearing it..."

"I won't have that garbage in my house, I hope you can get your money back it is that last dime of mine you will see now take it off and get out." Lily was a fiery ball of livid energy dressed and ready for work without even a cough from her daughter.

She could moody, unpredictable..dangerous, downright mean when she wanted but to kick her out for an outfit? She didn't believe it and went looking for her father who she knew would be leaving soon too.
    0SIxXcBl.png
    "Dad..."

"I heard, you should get a bag." he said, without a bit of emotion to his tone.

"But dad it's just.."

"Ri please, you know how she is."

"...Not this time I don't..I can return it what's the big deal? I don't understand..."

"She's always hated Alexandrea."

"What for..?"

"I don't know, she just set her sights against her and never let up, look you know I won't let you go without but she's already stomped off without her briefcase don't let her come back and see you, I'll take you anywhere you want to go but I have work." as dismissive as she was used to.

He didn't care when her mother kept her locked away she only met Maximiliano by chance when she was allowed to go outside she had private tutors and specialty classes all her life if Lily hadn't insisted on some basic classes to keep her useful as she would say approved interactions to make sure she didn't embarrass herself..or rather Lily when she was around sims of various ages especially her own. Ri wouldn't know much about interacting with sims at all. (That is I didn't know they had a baby until I checked households and I haven't seen her around even when she was a child I wouldn't have checked at all if I hadn't seen Lily pregnant just go with it.) I have work, it was more common to hear than I love you.

"Whatever...Max should be home soon take me to his house."
    I99XtVAl.png
    When they arrived Victor put on his best, as he might refer to his politician's look, smile, air, presence all nonsense Ri didn't care for, it had been some time since he really interacted with the pair but they remembered him and few couldn't remember Lily.

"Sorry for the drop in but I was hoping for a favor, and I know my little angel is fond of that strapping young man you've raised."

"Nice to see you again Victor but could you dial back the 'I need your vote' and just say what you want." Chris really didn't want to invite that woman of his here with a lengthy visit.

"Ah yes of course...I know it's sudden but my daughter wanted to come here, and I was hoping she could stay."

"Excuse me?" Alex was uneasy already.

"Lily was very unsettled to see her sporting something from your line...."

Chris shook his head cutting him off.

"If you're about to finish how I think you are you can call the press yourself Feng." he snapped, he couldn't imagine turning on one of his kids for such a silly reason.

"I know it's ridiculous but I just need to know she's safe and we don't have many friends but out of those that have made it into our house they know Ri, I don't want her outside."

"Did you ever think about standing up to your wife?"Alex mumbled.

"She's my biggest supporter her money, is her world after all."

"I don't think...."
    jDeJpnvl.png
    Chris stepped in before she said another word.

"We'll take her in...but don't ask for anything else, and if my family has one run in with anyone you can kiss your campaign goodbye."

"Chris.."

He shook his head as Victor sighed, relieved for his slimy, self-centered, money focused ways there was some sort of love there for his daughter, better she was here than anywhere else.

"Understood...thank you both I must be on my way soon.."
    k9EDz6Ol.png
    HigVidbl.png
    As any kid Demi joined the room in the pause and was perfectly fine waiting to play with her sister oblivious to the change in the house.

"A bribe dad...really?"

"It's your inheritance, you'll want it later when you have a family of your own." some goodbye she thought bitterly.
    t8fW0Xml.png
    Of course his pockets were even deeper.

"We can afford her thanks..."

"Consider it a gift."

"I don't think so, you want to give out hush money you should consider other family members."

"If I had other options do you think I'd be here?"

She only resisted giving him a piece or two of her mind.

"I know how this looks and I won't fight it, think as poorly of me as you like but I just want to see her happy, so take this if you don't need it she will."

She guessed she could see some good there but rather than a real smile she gave one of her best, award-winning fakes instead, shame on him, but the real world...she was going to need money eventually.
    GnmIWfZl.png
    Alexandrea was ready with 'the look' when Chris returned from the bathroom long after Victor left.

"Christian what were you thinking..?"

"We should help her out she can't be blamed for her parents?" he tried slowly.

"Chris...." the look was still her best warning, when he did anything without consulting her first, they were a team after all.

"Okay okay I know what you're thinking."

"Is that a fact?"

"Yes and having two teenagers in the house..that are a pair is sketchy."

"And.."

"We shouldn't enable crazy.."

"And?" she pressed still.

"They won't be young and innocent forever."

"What else?"

"Ah honey I know I shouldn't make big decisions without you but what was I supposed to do say no?"

"Offer to let her stay for dinner...talk to him after work?" she suggested.

VAFb1RYl.png
    "It would have been the same either way, we've seen her first the charity event...other parties we've seen her at, just passing by hearing how she isn't some great CEO but she just attacked someone for no reason. Always throwing money around to get out of how she acts the woman is insane..we hadn't even heard of Ri..no one had until Max brought her over if she could protect her that long and now enough is enough..I don't feel right sending her back."

Alex huffed, but she guessed he was right it was strange...if she had nowhere else to go even in a family that rich how much of that was Lily's fault? She thought about what Victor said giving the message to Chris who only seemed more determined than ever, she couldn't fault him for that he was lovable to the end.

"He left some money for her too..."

"He's a politician, he knows it's wrong and wants to cut ties, he may not see Lily the way we have the way most people do but does it matter?..she would have to share Felicity's room and we'd hear them before they made silly mistakes." not that either of them thought to worry about Max he was a good boy.

"Fine..I guess I'm just concerned." though thinking like Chris did, she'd bet Victor had more ties to cut to keep this out of the media, Ri had been as well hidden as she could be till now.

He was too but he wouldn't worry her further.
    PTO9U3fl.png
    School ended soon, the speedy delivery...Victor's doing it was almost normal..she'd only received a text saying she was properly enrolled and some make up homework to fit right in. Max was happy to see her but knew it was off, and steered her outside at least for a moment.
    wp3vqUJl.png
    He didn't have to ask as she went off ticking her day down to why she was here almost laughing for a moment as he listened patiently.

"...And what's worse is I feel...I feel nothing, it's the same as any time they passed me off to a nanny who was closer to my school for the day..the week some months I only spent a few hours with them while they prepared to go on business trips. Who cares they don't love me, it's not different just l longer." she muttered absently frustrated yet numb all the same.

"Ri...come here."
    9TeWKHJl.png
    "I'll get you through this, we all will..."

She only whimpered, her approved interactions were interrupted, she got lost, where as Max was allowed out a little more than he should have been when Alex and Chris were at their busiest he was her first actual friend and she was glad for once her mother thought of everything she wasn't always sure how she was meant to talk to him but got through it. Things were easy for them, just as the simple words he had now were easy to take and accept. Even if he couldn't understand parents like that, his were busy but family was still important.
    8sKD1COl.png
    He offered some distraction until Boston came back surprised to see his girlfriend there again.

"Already have her doing your chores shame, I thought you were cute together." for once she might have laughed lightly anything was better than being alone in her own head now as it was.

"Boston.... be quiet."

Max sighed hearing him mutter

"You'll find out later just be nice."

"Sure mom anything else?"

He did well resisting the urge to toss him in the snow.
    fFcPOhxl.png
    Of his good qualities Max only knew so much about comfort she acted like she was fine but he knew she wasn't distraction was all he could offer by then. she wouldn't let him see but even watching some movie...lame apparently as Max and Raven called out every plothole they could find, it was nice. Different.
    m6BrPgel.png
    Different just wasn't a bad thing, Alex announced she'd be staying with them and that she'd have something nicer on the table tomorrow, Ri couldn't help but idolize her she wondered if Lily was jealous she was much older and Alex still lived a much fuller life without having to knock anyone down in the process. Good riddance, at least for now she wasn't sure what to feel it was just nice here..and she was much to tired to have the fit she rightfully deserved.

Like her father taught her, grin and bear it.
    QjBFPbLl.png
    "So you just do it like this."

"I've never done laundry before." she was surprised how quickly they cleared the dishes.

"It's easy..though we do have a maid we don't have to do much except clean up after ourselves my dad wanted us to learn for when we leave."

"Oh I see...you think they'll toss me out for not knowing what to do?"

"My parents? Not even possible."

"..."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I'd rather sleep."

"Well I'm right there if you need me."

"I know."
    t6yq3CXl.png
    "Get some sleep I'll get you up early for school."

"'kay."
    r7psEwvl.png
    It was strange sharing a room, when she did stay at home she had a mattress in her father's study but usually she was alone if she didn't have approved meetings, not that she minded better than what her mother would have planned.

Max's family was sweet and welcoming...strange to her but she liked it.
    GwSZLFjl.png
    Felicity barely stirred though she wasn't entirely lost to her dreams, as she climbed into bed finally realizing how much the day took out of her she heard her mumbling.

"Did you need something Felicity?"

"I said...I'm glad you're here, it makes my brother happy when he's with you..big dork."

That was probably the warmest goodnight she had fallen asleep on, she could be glad to be here too.

"Thanks Fel.."

"MMhmm..zzz"

Yeah I know less random more story but it was needed to explain things away...and I didn't have time for background stuff but here Ri has checked out a bit but as it goes the more you are used to life on your own the easier it is to take when things get flipped. At least that's what the typical mind does in that situation will she break down? Who knows maybe maybe she'll keep it in but for now she was right on the red sleep wise so I let her crash.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2019
    I've been going a little screenshot crazy (like usual) setting up the Cinderella Story, and haven't even touched the main aspiration yet. Here are my plans for the next posts:
    -Kill off Lord Tremaine (sadly :cry:)
    -Age Anastasia, Drizella, and Cinderella into young adults
    -Finally start the aspiration

Up-coming long post, so I've broken it up with a spoiler.

The nights grow longer and a chill is in the air. Winter is approaching.
    FGQp6i6.png

It is another quiet evening at the Tremaine residence.
    MJ1f9FA.png

Lord Tremaine has fallen ill and his symptoms have worsened over the week.
    TMa8G4M.png

He figures he can endure them a little longer before taking himself to the hospital.
    xcsY03P.png

That night Anastasia and Drizella slept soundly...
    Rrlcpho.png

...as Cindy worked diligently on her homework. Homework has turned into a late night task as her days have become filled with chores.
    ASaivFp.png

Her father seized the opportunity for a quick chat. It felt like the pair have not had a personal moment like such in a long time.
    7zvvrfj.png
    Lately her stepsisters have been giving Cindy grief over trivial matters, leaving her extremely puzzled.
    P9SUovo.png
    iMZc2Rt.png
    ueKvzxX.png

Their mother was fully aware of their attitude towards Cinderella, but did nothing to stop them.
    DeIDKyz.png

When Cindy finally brought up her concerns her Stepmother lashed out at her.
    09zN73g.png

"Who are you to criticize my daughters? Do you think you are above them, little-miss-perfect?"
    8g8F1iC.png

"N-no, I-"
    adLYOPI.png

Cindy didn't go to her father for help as he has recently become bedridden and she didn't want to burden him more.
    HNhW3t3.png

What else could she do regarding her step family?
    DziYM4E.png

For the time being Cindy drowns her anguish in art.
    vZtYRdk.png
    5sA6jVB.png

The next morning...
    "Look, dear Anastasia. Look who's sleeping in again. Your step sister is getting lazier and lazier. Pitiful, isn't she?"
    nL0KQr5.png

"Argh!" She's not sure how much more of this she can take! Could things be any worse!?
    xM8RZrB.png

He knows... Lord Tremaine knows very well how his new wife has been treating his darling Cinderella.
    2F1Ihkp.png

But his mind and body have become so weak from this unknown illness.
    rUU5EQH.png

He hardly has enough energy to go to work. Let alone st... sta...n......d...
    OxJpH27.png
    PDy9r4B.png
    g6xg8Xj.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    @HopeyStarr I love the way you've recreated the characters!

Today Derrick Andreas had his birthday, and some issues with his facial expressions. He aged from this:

cmeWj5d.png?1

To this:

bJbjdZF.png

I think the haircut looks nice on him, he just needs to control his eyes.

Next rotation he'll start his first job and pursue romance with Evie Delgato. But before that, I'm off to Forgotten Hollow to deal with alien and vampire babies.
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited March 2019
    I SAW A SNAKE!
    s8W5K80.png

and this little guy too:

4sKMWOD.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2019
    What happened in my game today,
    both my current toddler and kid both continued to make multiple messes in a house i'm building.

for revenge :#

I teleport both out into a blizzard in nothing but swimwear >:)

the look on there faces and the poor toddler tring to get back indoors quick, but from the other side of the neighborhood >:)

at least he built up his movement skill by one point :p
    living in brindleton bay
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I love the idea of townie sims in a house - I love the unexpected things that happen spontaneously.

@JojoMOMSTER is that Oasis springs? or Strangerville?

@HopeyStarr I love your Cinderella story and come on here to follow it - please continue to go screen shot crazy

Thanks to the magic of game saves I have decided to continue the story of Minty and Malcolm - so NAncy's attempt to end the romance with fire was unfortunately for her - not fatal for Minty

xWjLYrO.png

Malcolm continued to woo Minty
    Igiizpy.png?1

Despite Nancy's disapproval
    87Q14n8.png?1

No matter what your boyfriend's mother says or does - don't criticise her to your boyfriend
    zqgaW2Q.png?1

It didn't stop Malcolm accepting Minty's proposal
    LQC7VcP.png

Nancy tried to convince Minty to call off the wedding
    uwzNing.png?1

But didn't succeed (I love Nancy's angry pose and clenched fists as well as Geoffery's sweet dreamy face)
    f5NYkJf.png?1

Is it all as it seems - Malcolm didn't see these two shooting each other looks all day and the sneaky passionate kiss Johnny gave his bride (I missed the shot of this as they caught me off guard too - love it when your Sims write the narrative for you!!)
    f6GIBDr.png?1
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    ...Still slowly building my mansion. I can only play 40 minutes a day on weekdays... Hopefully some actual gameplay this weekend.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    Have a peek at my family tree to know exactly who these people are! :)

Grace aged into a toddler, she's such a cutie!
    [img][/img]73oTziJ.png

She wont eat her food, she is just staring at it.
    [img][/img]gEkoccd.jpg

Here's her Mum Riley cookin' up a storm.
    [img][/img]zau63ru.jpg

Grace finally ate her food and her Mum is freeing her from her chair prison. Enjoy the attention now Grace, another baby is on the way!
    [img][/img]aAR8A6C.png

Grandpa Callum isn't in a great mood..
    [img][/img]eygHqLv.png

:open_mouth: I've never seen her use stairs!
    [img][/img]l5PXDOy.png

Riley decided to go to GeekCon with her Dad what's his name.
    [img][/img]INKdyIw.png

Look guys, it's Aunt Daria and Uncle Benji's wife Nora!
    [img][/img]QJpbFHP.jpg

Here we see Riley, a pregnant woman building a rocket.
    [img][/img]6jZLJW3.png

Riley's home and she peed herself. Atleast she's still smiling.
    [img][/img]B6HBDCV.png

Look who came to visit, it's Ethan's little sister Fiona!
    [img][/img]k4r5UWy.png

Here's Grace's bright new bedroom!
    [img][/img]21QBpcG.jpg

Here Ethan is, reading his daughter to sleep.
    [img][/img]HcAznNH.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @Becka28 Those little critters are in Strangerville. I have never seen snakes or lizards in OS.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you! I loved her dress too, she already had it set as her formal and it was so just fitting for their wedding, I kept it. :) Yeah, I'm just a little worried, Zoe seems like she's playing him but we'll see how it goes.

@RedDestiny92 I love that picture too, they just look so happy, as they should. :)

Miko and Charlie have settled into married life perfectly, Miko was wanting to start a family right off the bat but their first try was unsuccessful. She became discouraged very quickly, after their second try she didn't put much hope into it but much to her surprise, she was pregnant! Chris just happened to be there when she found out and got to share the happy moment with them!
    xBbzvHK.png
    JpRIoUu.png
    Chris was playing some basketball with Charlie and broke their goal, he seemed proud of himself though. I hope you plan on paying to fix that, Chris.
    qWOFCAM.png
    5HM2fEQ.png
    Charlie won the match, he's just as good if not better than his dad. Chris was impressed.
    WxRQ3op.png
    Miko was enjoying her pregnancy and spent a day at the spa pampering herself and the baby.
    vgVoQJq.png
    MxALx05.png
    The baby was almost ready to arrive, Charlie and Miko were amazed to know soon they would be having a baby. "We're gonna be parents, Miko."
    Ce9VWsW.png
    u0evInE.png
    Charlie spent most of his spare time building his rocketship, it was coming along nicely. He was hoping to have it finished before the baby arrived but that didn't happen. by that afternoon, their baby girl, Lucy came into the world.
    qR616rc.png
    zUPizUL.png
    XsAEjND.png
    QjdGVbX.png
    After they all made it back home, Charlie invited his family over to meet his brand new daughter. First to show was uncle Mathias, he loved Lucy and couldn't wait to take her out to show her to Zoe. Jess was over the moon about her little granddaughter, she was a Grandma!
    U9qbdZE.png
    V9PBL8m.png
    tUxsDdT.png
    Lucy certainly loved all the attention.
    MkYlbgP.png
    4YtAP5V.png

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Daephene Thank you~ ^.^ I have having a great time with them!

@OhMyHemsworth

Oooo~ See I have the slow dance one for future prom, but not the stargaze on~ Have any pictures of how it looks? I bet it is so cute! Hehe~ That is cute! I can’t wait to see her rock it!~

Dawww I am gushing over CharlieXMiko!~ Gosh they are so cute together. And LOL good job Mathias for not being a homewrecker xD I hope him and Zoe continue to click!

EDIT: Saw your newest post! Oooooh Lucy is so cute!!! I know that little girl is going to be so loved with al her family~ Question? Where did you find that baby overlay skin? Its cute!

@AlwaysAsking

I see! That is such dedication! Do you use mods? If so, there is an easier way to do this with MCCC with no “leftover” parts of the trait like when you take them out in CAS. I use it all the time because I love giving my sim “starter traits sometimes. As they develop and change, I make their traits. I don’t do this all the time, but it comes in handy when I do~.

I know~ I love Blake the mischievous darling <3 I don’t think his soul we be released anytime soon! LOL yes, they all grabbed spaghetti when called to meal like good sims but then walked around talking and eating everywhere xD. Yes! I just typed in ‘pacifier sims 4’ and found these adorable ones as CC. *gasp!* I HOPE not no more drama please *kinda knows there is a bit more coming though* And I have an update on why Mr. Reed is visiting his nephew, stay tuned~.

@RedDestiny92
    Interesting~ How do you play funerals if you don’t mind me asking? Curious~ lol no its not easy to shift those teenage moods xD Neat can’t wait to see more of whoever you’ll be playing!~

Yes, it is very good about the two families which is something I never do xD I just kidnap the spouse to my clan and bye to everyone else lol, but this time I wanted to try different and its great!~ Yes optimism is always a great thing in troubled times, we’ll see were it leads!

Okay first off long is amazing and aaaah! I loved your story-telling! I always do but this was awesome!~
    Aaag! So much respect for Chris and Alex my goodness! Poor Ri! Chris was rash but his heart was in the right place I am glad Alex agrees. Oh man, Max is an amazing young man! He was raised so right, I just love them <3 Oh poor sweet Ri, so much so quick even the love and care. I think she needs to have a little break down to release her emotions but don’t know if she can from having them restricted. Then a better way to channel them like music or journal or yoga aaaah I love it!

@HopeyStarr Wonderful recreation and so sad! T.T are you using Kawaii Stacie’s mod for this? Just curious~.

Alright so I left off with Where was Reed well he'll come later but I got a notification from MCCC that Yu got married! I was shocked the little loner! And it took him a while but goof for him! I went into his household and then immediately moved him from his little bachelor pad to a family home because his new wife had a couple of toddlers along~.

This is Brandie and Yu, they are really a nice couple as far as I can see~
    03-27-19_8-46-03nbspPM_zpsfsmuyeha.png

Brandie had twins Liliana and Jesse with her Ex (Brendon) and here they are! I gave them little make overs so cute!
    03-27-19_8-42-03nbspPM_zpspbuz5ajw.png
    03-27-19_8-44-34nbspPM_zpsbtn75l4f.png

I got another mod (I need help >.<). It replaces the welcome wagon, with a housewarming party. There are two versions, one with neighbors and one with family comes over. Instead of fruitcake they bring these~
    03-27-19_9-01-58nbspPM_zpstjmrvxpu.png

I usually don't take walls down but wanted to show off everyone~ Brandie's crew came around to have the housewarming. As did Reed! Though he is not in the pic. The lady in the glasses is Brandie's sister and the one one enjoying the cupcake inside is her partner~. (forgot their names doh!) And The twins father (Brendon) came over.
    03-27-19_9-03-15nbspPM_zpshsmzr3j4.png

Brandie and Brendon though divorced still seem to have a very good realsionship especially for the twins sake that makes me happy.
    03-27-19_9-00-19nbspPM_zps2oq6efq0.png

This conversation had me laughing! xD the faces! Idk if he is watching TV or Yu is being an awkward potato. xDD Anyways the two get along quite well and Brendon gave Yu some parenting tips for his little ones!~
    03-27-19_9-07-27nbspPM_zpstmtgjy5p.png
    03-27-19_9-07-38nbspPM_zps5fg0qkmn.png
    03-27-19_9-07-45nbspPM_zpsbz29iwcl.png

It was a hot summer day so Brandie and Yu too the twins out for a swim! Also *waves* by nameless sister of Brandie! Ugh how come toddler interactions never get stale? So cute! x3.
    03-27-19_9-18-57nbspPM_zps2y9zftnk.png
    03-27-19_9-19-33nbspPM_zpsykqixfyg.png

Reed read the toddlers to sleep that evening after a nice dinner and baths. Everyone is drawn to him like a moth, I do love him <3.
    03-27-19_11-06-04nbspPM_zpsi56johhz.png

I screamed when I saw this happen since this is how Blake died but Reed lived! :#
    03-28-19_12-51-56nbspAM_zpsmotxlbfi.png

After taking a nice hot bath, Reed just wanted to go to bed but what or who is this in his bed??
    03-28-19_11-01-04nbspPM_zpswwmgiodn.png

*Facepalms* Welp Declan moved in a few days ago and yeah, welp at least they were smart about it this time! But Reed is still not pleased! It is really rare to see Reed put on the stern face, hands on hips, he gave them both a lecture on responsibility and the woohoo talk. Poor Dec xD and Aubree what are we gonna do with you? She looks more amused at her boyfriends reactions then serious about the topic!
    03-28-19_10-47-34nbspPM_zps4uuooq52.png

Declan is really committed though getting up with Aubree for feedings and taking on diaper duty and rocks back to sleep. They had a few little tiffs but nothing realsionship breaking just teenagerism and tired teen parent grumps.
    03-28-19_11-05-22nbspPM_zpsy38apcv2.png

Yu came over that night to tell everyone (sans Reed) about his wedding and apologizing for not inviting or having a huge one. No one minded, they were just happy for him and with rosey cheeks Yu told his ded little cousin all about it~ Hi Blaaake!
    03-28-19_11-06-04nbspPM_zps4io6ekwy.png

One more pic of young daddy up at 3am taking care of a happy little girl that won't sleep xD Parenthood right?
    03-28-19_11-12-30nbspPM_zps5keju9aa.png

That is all for now~ :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top