Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which new features would you crave the most for the next EP?

As the possibility of University is coming true, I'd like to know what are your biggest expectations about the features which should be included in the pack. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and new ideas!
11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-

Which new features would you crave the most for the next EP? 114 votes

Fully enhanced school system (Kindergarten, Primary and High school courses, Private and charter schools)
40%
GoldmoldarHejixalexspoom13alan650111lornalexloveinvisiblgirlMagdaleenarosehrtgirlCeres_MeirionaclassicXcrimemlmeadowsAdria22bixtersMoonCrossWarrior22SelinaKyleswormstache999MattieMayfairDoloresGreytexxx78Sikuke 46 votes
Teaching career as an active career.
12%
Kita5399candy8Anmirlacchant86loubylouloutaydevFroilAvianatorBamajammscosmoEnkiSchmidtLoppyLooKathesaurpurpleplum 14 votes
After School activities (Cheerleading, Varsity sports, music band...) with tournaments events
14%
Akl500PLilZairaGraceIsb917wrenstaleskatka_kynclovahalloweenchildmariajane216PotterheadSimmebagl15Airakalejoyofliving37DrakosHeyItsKoffeeNekomata19RobinGreenthumbVoraginous 16 votes
Enhanced babies (I know it's not related but hey for how long we're asking for this one?)
7%
julienrob2004Cabelle1863Colorist40Writin_RegelanorbretonMoonfoxNightcryannaliese39Evie0602ListentoToppDogg 9 votes
Open world so we can see our sims traveling through the university
7%
Frn0731AlrynnMoon_WillowBugginbabs78SavvySimmieloutredorthenightcourtBradyGalaxy 8 votes
Fraternities
0%
simms745 1 vote
New transportation system with cars and school bus maybe bicycles
9%
Paigeisin5Teweesagoodcakebaker62tonymcanallyPegasysElderSimChildAineChazzzyddd994PatriceSassyPelican 11 votes
Tribes (Jocks, brainiacs, music lovers, anarchists)
4%
shellbemeEvaliynLiELFmunroeleizecson 5 votes
Graduation party event
0%
Bank system (Loans, credit cards, ATMs....)
3%
Bluefairy286Bagoas77puddleduck1lynciaa_lol 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    - I have GT, so fraternities and tribes are rather easy to make myself. Wouldn't say no to a more complex club system, though.
    - Non-rabbithole tournament events would be a dream come true, but I'm still hoping for a dedicated team sports pack instead of it being a minor part of university.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Enhanced babies (I know it's not related but hey for how long we're asking for this one?)
    I'm not really interested in a uni pack, so I voted for babies :)

#Free The Babies
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited March 2019
    Fully enhanced school system (Kindergarten, Primary and High school courses, Private and charter schools)
    It was a difficult choice between an enhanced school system and teaching as an active career but I chose enhanced school system (to include university and maybe the active teaching career).
    Post edited by EricasFreePlay on
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I will always vote for cars in any poll.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I’d prefer that to an only university pack.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Why is there no 'other' option?

I would like to see private schools return. But also an active career, not for teachers but for students.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I’d be happy with anything listed, honestly I just want pool tables back.
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    edited March 2019
    If we got any of the options, I'd be thrilled either way. But if there was something I wanted most, it would have to be open world. It would absolutely suck if you had to go to class a little bit far away form the one you were at, and have to sit through a loading screen. Out of all of the options, I believe open world would be the most important thing to a University Life expansion pack.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I voted for enhanced babies, since I'm a family player and I've wanted free babies for a while now. I don't expect it to come with University though. I love most of the options, esp. teacher career, cars / bikes (exercise bikes please?), and after school activities.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Tribes (Jocks, brainiacs, music lovers, anarchists)
    I chose Tribes because I would just love to have more distinctive college and high school groups. I mean, using CAS and the club system, we can kind of do that already, but to have more animations, styles and behaviors for it would be awesome. That's my cup of tea. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    I want a teaching career as an active career (with actual classrooms 'n stuff), I want fraternities + tribes and of course I also want cars.
    But sadly multiple answer polls are so yesterday.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    The only thing I really like about Sims 4 is the careers the ones I am talking about are the ones the Sims can go to and actually participate in. I love the Vet career, the Retail but I would love a Teaching Career seems like since we have Parenthood we should have had an active Teaching Career added to it. Maybe the Parents could go to school sometimes and talk to the teacher about their children.
  • Options
    YammzzYammzz Posts: 25 Member
    I really hope they add universities! I LOVED it in Sims 3.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited March 2019
    Bold of you to assume University is the next EP. It's not like anyone actually confirmed anything yet.

Enhanced schools would be neat, though. Make it a general education-based pack, I guess.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    not going to happen but sure , I'll bite.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Wait a second... there's no all of the above choice! How dare you!

Edit: In the end I went for schools. I just need it so badly! How else will I make a Hogwarts?
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I would choose babies, but I think they need to come as a free update, just because it would cause too many problems to code for two different types of babies.

My interpretation of an enhanced school system definitely wouldn't include charter schools ::spits:: What I really want is home schooling, and maybe a rabbit hole boarding school option.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    KellvenKellven Posts: 43 Member
    Really need a NOTA option with questions like this.
    I totally understand the Uni crowd, just been there done that myself. If they remade Uni and threw in a proper plantsim lifestate, and brought aliens up to par, that I would buy without a second thought.
    Given the amount of content in packs these days though, that's more like a year or three's worth of packs combined, they'd probably charge $200 for it anyway.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I doubt freed babies would come with uni (especially if it's only university an no other school types), but it's what I want the most regardless so it's got my vote always.

I'd also be excited for a fully advanced school system for all of the life stages and more after school activities for kids and teens.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    None of them. I wouldn’t be upset to see Uni because people have been asking for it but my sims need more hobbies, vacations, fears, attraction system, favorite foods, pool activities, the ability to set the dress code for parties, etc
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Since I can't follow my kids in real elementary school, I'd like to at least follow the virtual ones!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Supernaturals. That's really the only thing I still REALLY want from this game. Some of the others would be nice, some I don't care about at all. (Personally, I couldn't care less about "Freeing the babies," but I know lots of folks seem to want that.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    TeweesaTeweesa Posts: 9 New Member
    Transport, then a schooling system.
  • Options
    katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    After School activities (Cheerleading, Varsity sports, music band...) with tournaments events
    I know it is quite an unpopular opinion (so please don't kill me) but I really don't mind (and in fact I LIKE) the babies as they are. And same with the transport. I am sort of a retro kind of girl and I like The Sims vibes the babies are giving me.
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I voted for transportation even though I realize Sims4 probably won't have cars for our Sims anytime soon. But bicycles and mopeds would be a nice touch. The kids especially need bikes to ride to school and to their after school activities. The worlds are small compared to the ones we had in the past, so cars don't seem to fit in when we have loading screens. Riding bikes could count as fitness, though, for the kids and the older Sims. There could be some funny outcomes if our Sims try to use the bicycles during the winter also.