Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you personally like to see added to the sims 4?

I personally would like to see: Simple doors and windows with just clean blacks and whites, more stairs (L, U and O shapes would be nice + ladders), more earrings, piercings, body hair added to the game.
Hello there (• _ •)
You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/

Comments

• Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Piercings (body, nose, lip, etc)
    "Confess to..."/"Deny Being A Vampire" social options for vampires. "Confess To" could be a Friendly social and "Deny Being" a Mean social. It would be great for storytelling.
    "Offer Neck To..." option for Sims romantically involved with a vampire to offer their neck to said vampiric sim (with a gentler biting animation, of course, and no hypnotizing needed.)
    Longer Hairstyles for Men
    Metal, darkwave, and goth rock radio stations
    Base Game Careers have Work-From-Home option
    More Gothic/Victorian clothing/objects
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    Some form of metal (heavy metal, punk, thrash metal) radio station would be nice plus the ability to select a favorite music genre.
    Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Henrinator wrote: »
    Some form of metal (heavy metal, punk, thrash metal) radio station would be nice plus the ability to select a favorite music genre.

I would enjoy favorites in general being added to the game. Like the hidden favorite movie, season, weather, etc., but rather, make them unhidden and add more. Such as color, food, hobby, and so on.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I will never say it enough so better personalities!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    - Memories and sims with better personalities.
    - No coats in the house. It drives me crazy to see my sims sitting round the house in their coats. :D
    - Sims to turn on the washing machine automatically after loading the washing.
    - Sims to eat at the dinning table if one is present in the home. No more roaming around the house and eating in random rooms or on beds.
    - University or something that makes the young adult life stage feel different from the adult life stage.
  • Options
    annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    i was thinking about this last night, it would be nice if we could make personalities a bit deeper, have more control of the people in our towns and where they appear in game... like being able to control where celebrities are going to show up. If judith turns up at the bluffs one more time im going to go spare!

i had some more quite a clear ideas about making personalites more indepth at the time but it is escaping me now... i will come back and add it if it returns!

I definitely think that it would be possible and helpful to have a "create a style" option in create a sim, so that i can create outfits that i like, or make up looks that i like and be able to apply them to sims quickly without having to go through each sim creating 8 or 9 outfits (if you want to give them a waterproof for seasons on top of cold weather clothes) because the game generated outfits are so blimming awful. it takes ages to edit make up, add in any custom content things like piercings or eyelashes, on every single outfit because there is no "apply to all outfits" option. those are simple things that would make create a sim so much faster and more fun for me. Being able to share styles/looks across the gallery would mean people without create a sim skills (some people just really cant make a sim look good and cant be bothered to either!) could download looks from other players with ease.

im not going to repeat the usual requests that everyone else has for build buy mode and stairs, plain doors etc etc - we all share the same wants there i think.

Oh i really want the open world areas and community/retail lots to auto ripen /grow plants when you have seasons installed. Im fed up of not being able to harvest or collect plants around the worlds unless im there at 5am.

Thats enough to be going on with for now!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited March 2019
    So many great possibilities, but I would particularly like...

- A Supernatural EP or GPs with werewolves, witches and fairies. Magic skill and alchemy.
    - A romance/wedding pack e.g. more romance interactions such as cuddling in bed and slow dancing, chemistry system with turn ons/offs, etc.
    - Improved personalities/traits e.g. memories, favourites, likes/dislikes, more distinct/impact for traits etc. More interesting traits too e.g. cultured, brooding, proper, neurotic, brave, socially awkward etc. Also a fear emotion and more CAS options e.g. for relationships.
    - More stuff/development for babies, teens and elders esp. free babies (and toddlers) that parents can take out in buggies, rock to sleep in cribs, change on changing mats/tables etc.
    - More hobbies e.g. sewing/knitting, embroidery and crochet, drawing and origami, nectar/jam making, ballet, bands (with more instruments and smaller pianos)
    - More worlds inspired by different countries, e.g tropical vacation world, UK inspired world etc.
    - More NPCs e.g. fire fighters, burglars, police etc. Random but kind of want landline phones back too.
    - More careers, particularly more 'every day' normal options e.g. teacher, librarian, lawyer, tattoo artist, fire fighter, mechanic (with cars!), professional dancer etc.
    - Cars and bikes. Also exercise bikes!
    - University and laptops sims can actually close and use on their laps
    - Horses and horse riding
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    i was thinking about this last night, it would be nice if we could make personalities a bit deeper, have more control of the people in our towns and where they appear in game... like being able to control where celebrities are going to show up. If judith turns up at the bluffs one more time im going to go spare!

i had some more quite a clear ideas about making personalites more indepth at the time but it is escaping me now... i will come back and add it if it returns!

I definitely think that it would be possible and helpful to have a "create a style" option in create a sim, so that i can create outfits that i like, or make up looks that i like and be able to apply them to sims quickly without having to go through each sim creating 8 or 9 outfits (if you want to give them a waterproof for seasons on top of cold weather clothes) because the game generated outfits are so blimming awful. it takes ages to edit make up, add in any custom content things like piercings or eyelashes, on every single outfit because there is no "apply to all outfits" option. those are simple things that would make create a sim so much faster and more fun for me. Being able to share styles/looks across the gallery would mean people without create a sim skills (some people just really cant make a sim look good and cant be bothered to either!) could download looks from other players with ease.

im not going to repeat the usual requests that everyone else has for build buy mode and stairs, plain doors etc etc - we all share the same wants there i think.

Oh i really want the open world areas and community/retail lots to auto ripen /grow plants when you have seasons installed. Im fed up of not being able to harvest or collect plants around the worlds unless im there at 5am.

Thats enough to be going on with for now!

Yay for more personalities! 📢📢📣📣
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Two words, slow dancing!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Piercings (body, nose, lip, etc)
    "Confess to..."/"Deny Being A Vampire" social options for vampires. "Confess To" could be a Friendly social and "Deny Being" a Mean social. It would be great for storytelling.
    "Offer Neck To..." option for Sims romantically involved with a vampire to offer their neck to said vampiric sim (with a gentler biting animation, of course, and no hypnotizing needed.)
    Longer Hairstyles for Men
    Metal, darkwave, and goth rock radio stations
    Base Game Careers have Work-From-Home option
    More Gothic/Victorian clothing/objects

Love these ideas. More Gothic/Victorian stuff is always welcome. It would also be great if vampires had more interactions. "Deny being" could also be a mischief interaction to lure victims into a false sense of security or even a way to protect self from hunters if we had them. Pity sims seem to already instantly know who is and isn't a vampire.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Still want hand holding, arm in arm walking. For sims same age and different ages. Or if not that then a way that even two sims can walk together. I don't care if it's an interaction like going jogging or walking a dog as long as I get my sims together. The hand in hand or arm in arm walking would just look so amazing to me. I wanna take the pics!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Still want hand holding, arm in arm walking. For sims same age and different ages. Or if not that then a way that even two sims can walk together. I don't care if it's an interaction like going jogging or walking a dog as long as I get my sims together. The hand in hand or arm in arm walking would just look so amazing to me. I wanna take the pics!

Oh yes! I would love this too. <3 Also sims being able to go jogging and cycling together would be nice.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Dragons and lizards as pets. I had a dream last night about Sims 4 (they were doing like a bunch of content releases in the dream) and one pack was like My First Pet Stuff, but with dragons and lizards and other stuff in it.

More matching colors, hair colors, etc. Would be nice if paint genetics for pets was a little more like Sims 3, where instead of getting all the paint all the time, it did some of it, making for more unique puppies/kittens. However, I understand that it's all one layer for Sims 4 and that wouldn't really work since Sims 3 had individual pieces for the markings.

Relaxing and cuddling on the bed! Lounge chairs and interactions, bunkbeds, different shaped stairs and ladders, etc.

Futuristic stuff! That'd be pretty cool for my story.

Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    SikukeSikuke Posts: 96 Member
    I want new things, but at the most I want them to fix bugs. The most annoying thing is while my sims is eating, it can take so long time, as they will go chat around and behave very....annoying. You can't fully enjoy restaurant pack too, because everyone goes around to chat with random people. Also I don't know if it happens just with me or with many others, as when i let my sim do what they want, MOST OF THE TIMES, they go grab a drink from the fridge or sink. Like literally all the time and leave their glasses around. Very boring..

But anyway according to your question exactly:

I really want farming related game pack and if it would be an expansion pack I would like to have animals.(chickens, pigs, cows, horses,sheeps) I want my sims be able to live countryside life-style and be able to also sell products like egg, fresh milk, etc 😂 maybe sounds crazy, but well I would really love something like that and it would be something different.

I would love to have more activities for children and teenagers, more things to do. Parenthood helped a lot, but still it is not enough for me to enjoy baby-teenager life stage much...Well babies are objects basically anyway, so there's nothing much to say.

I would love to have an option to send my toddlers to kindergarten. Also they should fix daycare - my toddlers come from there with low needs so often. Daycare should take some fee and there should be maybe options like standard or some place with very dedicated daycare so i can be sure my toddler is happy, when i return. I don't mind like "bad days", but it should give some message then as what has happened. I think it would be cute, like somebody stole my toddlers candy or the opposite lol.

- Yes, university expansion pack! Should be fun.

-More active/option to work from home careers. And well in general more careers as I personally like to explore them.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Witches and magic. That's the only thing and when I get witches I'll stop screaming for it.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sim funerals, anyone?

I'd like more objects that sims can interact with and keeps them occupied for a while. A bit like the foosball table.
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    I love sikuke's suggestion on a farming ep, with active play, would like to see spiral staircases again, bunkbeds, new countertop colors, there's so many out there now, granite, marble, cars! then we would need garage doors like in sims3, it would be sweet to have some of that back :)
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    All possible stairs. It's very important for building.
  • Options
    Wolfium wrote: »
    All possible stairs. It's very important for building.

I agree.
    Hello there (• _ •)
  • Options
    I hope someone from the Sims developing team is taking a look at forum threads like this one.
    Hello there (• _ •)
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I have a huge list of stuff I'd like to see at some point! There's stuff like more piercing options, child interactions like sleepovers and pillow fights, more hair colours which I don't think would be too difficult to add in, but then there's stuff that I think would be cool which may not be able to be added, such as a crush system or the wants and fears system from previous Sims games would be neat to see. I'm not too fussed if I don't see any of this stuff added since I'm happy to see any form of new content.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I would love to have Music festivals like Reading or even Burning Man
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I used to have a much larger list, but luckily the Sims Team has done a great job adding items. So, while the rest of my list may not be big, there's still some things that I would like to see added...

CAS Items:
    • Body Peircings
    • Body Hair

Build/Buy Items:
    • Lounge Chairs
    • Food Processors
    • Trash Compactors
    • Diving Boards

Gameplay:
    • Shower Woohoo
    • Burglar NPCs
    • Car Pool / School Buses
    • Active Schools (similar to Active Careers)

Worlds:
    • Tropical Island Vacation World
    • School World w/Elementary, High School, and College.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sim Biographies
    Body Hair
    Cars, garages, drive ways and parking spots for community lots
    Piercings
    Nail polish
    Being able to play a pre/made household right from the start
    Lounge chairs
    Bunk beds
    Spiral staircases
    L shaped stairs
    Ceiling tiles/paint
    Split levels
    Round pool shapes
    Graveyards
    Funerals
    Scarier Ghosts
    Better babies
    Better teens
    Better elders
    Burglar NPC's
    Doorbells
    Updated traits
    Modular/sectional sofas
    Solar panels
    Firemen NPC's
    Garbage collector NPC's
    Corner fireplaces
    Pool tables
    Serving multiples of one drink in one platter at normal bars
    Buying rounds of drinks

Date Night EP with Turn/ons/offs, new dating system, new npc's, new world and venues
    Farming EP with Horses and Ponies
    University EP with new careers
    Freetime EP with hobbies, interests and new activities
    Vacation EP with new vacation places, honey moons, hotels, beach swimming
    Makin' Magic EP with witches and magic
    Bands GP with new instruments, the ability to make bands and watch/go to concerts
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SvelnekaileSvelnekaile Posts: 5 New Member
    > @bshag4lv said:
    > Two words, slow dancing!

I agree, there was nothing more romantic than throwing a wedding, getting married under the arch, cutting the cake and having first slow dance <3