Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Households do you Play?

SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
*Sorry for the small numbers! I cannot find an edit poll option... :(
~SunStone~ <3
A Sims 4 player and fan!
Post edited by SunStone02 on

How Many Households do you Play? 160 votes

Only one household.
25%
Stardust123joelygirlsims2asimbsimMeteoraStormBeardedgeeksimgirl1010SimpkinNRowefruitsbasket101ldmarkoladybreidLustianiciapapertonguerambahadoerannaliese39CogshellseaprincesshipstSiliCloneInternal_ChaosArchieonic 40 votes
One-two households.
13%
Kita5399cchant86Bagoas77JennyggLindsaySeddon1fiercephoenix91MakoSimsbythedreadwolfrubyrufflesmikacharlesbergrinre33micheleiPninaSimmerangelicsamuraiUltraviolentFawnMindsimscreatePenguinBudgieKathesaurambara 21 votes
Three or more households.
61%
Akl500Pauroraael14bshag4lvHejixJaseLaBlue0314alan650111SimmervilleBlkBarbiegalColorist40MLadyAzzeraPlayerSinger2010HeyHeyySimpatsyannWritin_RegIsb917CorkysPetalsBloosmooPinkiePie618elanorbreton 99 votes

Comments

• Options
    Only one household.
    I only play my simself. :)
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Only one household.
    Only one household for me. I'm playing a legacy family with the longest life cycle setting that's currently on generation three now and I can't bring myself to play any other households.
  • Options
    BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    I do YouTube and twitch so I have allot of different households that I have to play, but as far as personal game play I have maybe 2 that I seriously play.
  • Options
    KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    One-two households.
    I usually only play one, but every now and then I may throw another one into the world if I have a good idea for a character. I rarely ever play more than 2 at a time though.
  • Options
    MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Only one household.
    Usually, just the one. Every once in a while I'll do a short burst with a new household, but it never lasts very long.
    I have aging on in the household that I play, but I have mods that allow me to make the lifespans even longer that Long Lifespan. So, it's slow going. Just how I like it. It gives me plenty of time to play out all of the storylines that I want to, while still having a set birthdate for eat Sim. Plus, I like progression. I hope to get through ten generations at least with this family before moving on to a new save.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I rotate between 30+ households.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Only one household.
    I’ve been playing the same household for over a year now! I’m too attached to play as any other sims!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    edited March 2019
    I rotate 66 households. Same game since 2014.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I play three mainly, is a couple of others that I have played just just try something new, like owning a retail store which I had never done with any of my other family something for them to my current storylines. But I usually just play them for like one or two Days and then give up on them and go back to my main three
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Depends on the save. I have a rotational save where I’m playing all the premades + some of my own sims, and then I have challenge saves where I only focus on the one household.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I think my main save has about 6 households that I play?
  • Options
    Only one household.
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I’ve been playing the same household for over a year now! I’m too attached to play as any other sims!

Me too! I am really attached to my simself. :smiley:
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Only one household.
    one per save.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Only one household.
    Usually one at a time.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Only one household.
    I hop into other households once in a while but 99.5% of the time it's the same one.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I haven't been in game today. But I play a LOT of households. I don't rotate on a regular basis, I just go as needed to build my sim world as I want it. There's a lot of sims in it that are just on hold that I haven't rotated to in a while because I am waiting for new content for them.

Sometimes I will just pop in for the heck of it though. There's probably 30-40 or more. And more will be added as the sims 4 worlds grow.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Only one household.
    One at a time. I just use the 'manage households' option as a way to progress my non-played households with having children and stuff like that.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    UltraviolentFawnUltraviolentFawn Posts: 34 Member
    One-two households.
    I play my main sim which is my simself in which I try and live a normal life. And then I have another sim which I like to cause havoc with and making a lot of enemies. xD
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    It depends on the save - some are rotational, others aren't, because they are a legacy-style challenge. But if I'm not doing a challenge, I usually play rotationally. Currently I'm doing a rotation with three families in StrangerVille. It will probably expand to 6-10 families after a generation or two.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    My main save is 30+ households. I have a few other saves to build in or try out content, but most of my Sims time is in the main one.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Usually I only play one household, but lately, I have been working on my game save template, and I have been playing several homes doing this and that. At the moment I have been adding a few of my favorite TS2 households.
  • Options
    BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    I have around 10+ households that I switch between.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I normally play one household per save, but I do have lots of saves. And I want to get back to rotational play after I've set up my new base save.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh, when I get angry I play in a household where my enemies have a good life
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2019
    I usually have a lot more than 3 households - lol - but I will start a new game with 3 or 4 households to get my rotation going and slowly add households as I feel necessary as I go along. I am most comfortable with at least 20 or more households in my rotation, plus the Maxis households and some of the trailer households - but I don't tend to play the Maxis household in my rotation - but will visit them periodically to make sure they have jobs, Seasonal outfits, whole wardrobes, umbrellas, and even sometimes to have them add a new baby to the household. My rotation time in a household varies - as I always seem to get some households I prefer spending more time with than others.

I control aging in my game and I like aging to run slow. Periodically I will put aging on for a very short period for all households so a few at least will age up a bit. But I like sort of epic aging in my game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....