Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Rad Idea Mafia (Serial Killer Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Plus, of course someone would say "would I do x if I were y" when they are, in fact, y. People do it all the time in these games. "Would I have lynched a werewolf if I were scum?" Sure, if you were part of an opposing scum faction. "Would I have pointed out my discard if I were scum?" Yes, people do that all the time for town cred
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Helping lynch a werewolf and discarding Mafia don't mean much because there are other possible scum factions. And if you get offered 3 anti-town cards, of course you'll end up with an anti-town discard. It doesn't mean you're automatically town

Fair enough, I see what you're saying but do you think if I had 3 scum cards that I would even bother saying that. Seems a bit of a silly defence to me if I were scum. Plus I don't think I've played a game like this where I've been handed 3 anti town, isn't it usually 2 anti town and a third?

So if you had the choice between town and scum, you'd choose scum right? Because you are. ;)

Oh, I would've chosen scum this time around to have fun, but instead I got three lame town cards.

I probably won't be alive tomorrow, so I'll just go ahead and say that investigated Bow and she got a not guilty result for being a replicant. But she could still be a lot of things, so yeah. Not very useful

I remembered you choosing SK before.

I mean, you could be mafia joat. Not sure why you'd think you won't be alive tomorrow though and why Bow? Because she voted you?

What is replicant? I've not heard of that before.
  • Options
    Plus, of course someone would say "would I do x if I were y" when they are, in fact, y. People do it all the time in these games. "Would I have lynched a werewolf if I were scum?" Sure, if you were part of an opposing scum faction. "Would I have pointed out my discard if I were scum?" Yes, people do that all the time for town cred

Well I wouldn't for the fact I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself like that. I would just not say anything unless someone asked me about it.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I think a lot of people would've killed her because she's good :D

Well yeah, but I don’t think an experienced player would do that.

Not gonna lie I would, because DeKay is especially good with a PR, it's a shame we lost her though.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Mouse not saying why they're voting is fishy, but they're still very new and learning the ropes, so I wouldn't call them mafia.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I feel like agua is an easy lynch, something is telling me he is town and scum are trying to have him for lunch.

Where is everyone else?
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I feel like agua is an easy lynch, something is telling me he is town and scum are trying to have him for lunch.

Where is everyone else?

I kinda feel a bit weird about Mouse so far..

Due to the voting without a reason thing. Maybe Mouse is trying to conceal the fact that she is Mafia or her possible buddy(ies) May want her to vote without explaining why.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Where is everyone else?

Due to the voting without a reason thing. Maybe Mouse is trying to conceal the fact that she is Mafia or her possible buddy(ies) May want her to vote without explaining why.

Idk, mouse doesn't bother me too much. I think they're just new and confused.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Where is everyone else?

Idk, mouse doesn't bother me too much. I think they're just new and confused.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, mouse isn’t too much of a threat I don’t think (at least I hope not)
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I vote kittymeow

Look you’re new, but we talk a lot in this game. You can’t jsut vote someone with not reason and say nothing else all day. Please be active and be a part of discussions.

I think I do have a reason... I’ll talk when I feel like I can join in... I’m not very conversing I don’t know what to say
  • Options
    I vote kittymeow

Look you’re new, but we talk a lot in this game. You can’t jsut vote someone with not reason and say nothing else all day. Please be active and be a part of discussions.

I think I do have a reason... I’ll talk when I feel like I can join in... I’m not very conversing I don’t know what to say

You can just say you're reason, don't mind me if that's what you're worried about. :D please join in with us!

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Just read back. I don't have a lot to say so if anyone wants to ask me a question please do
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hey guys what does Rose mean by 6 to hammer? And who all is playing?
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Just read back. I don't have a lot to say so if anyone wants to ask me a question please do

I feel like you're probably town but I have some questions.
    Do you like being scum? Do you have any suspicions? What do you think of the agua votes?
  • Options
    Oh yeah also how do u die? I know u can be killed but does the largest vote die too or something?
  • Options
    Hey guys what does Rose mean by 6 to hammer? And who all is playing?

A hammer is a majority vote, if a hammer is reached the person with the majority votes will be lynched and day will end early.
    So if 5 more people voted me now I'd be lynched.

Here is the player list:

1. Dekay: Killed Night 1- Town Double Watcher
    2. City
    3. Bubbz
    4. Mouselline
    5. Gameplay: Killed Night 1- Town Changeling
    6. Icey
    7. Lluvia: Lynched Day 1- Werewolf Private Investigator
    8. Kitty
    9. Charlie
    10. Agua
    11. Bow
    12. Sub
    13. Plumbob
    14. Wagashi: Killed Night 1- Werewolf Blood_ucker
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Oh yeah also how do u die? I know u can be killed but does the largest vote die too or something?

Yes. Someone dies by being lynched once a day and someone dies by being killed at night.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Agua is going to be lynched and I really feel like he's going to flip town. I wish people were more active. :s
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    i just got back here. did i die?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member

You can help replace Bow.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Why didn't you replace? 😭
  • Options

Me? I can't cuz I used my PR last night so I might know something.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Maybe tuti could replace her?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Maybe tuti could replace her?

I guess so. Since she wants to play so much too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Me? I can't cuz I used my PR last night so I might know something.

Oh, that's plum.