Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims deepest or darkest secret?

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    My sim Julian has a wife and daughter but still has feelings for his ex. When they broke up I used the "Ask to Just be Friends" action, but they still autonomously kiss each other on the cheek when they see each other and nobody bats an eyelash. :D

Another sim of mine, Nicolas, used to be a businessman but lost his job after exposing fraud in the company. His husband Dominic worried they wouldn't be able to provide for their daughter and turned to crime to make money. Then Nicolas got a job... as a detective.

Nancy Landgraab killed Geoffrey and Malcolm saw everything, and he tracked his estranged brother (Johnny Zest) and ran away to live with him. They ended moving to San Myshuno and changing their names, but Nancy is still looking for them because they are the only ones that know what she did and she doesn't want her secret to get out.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    My Sims are open books and really have nothing to hide. No big secrets here. Lol.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,492 Member
    I just remembered of one that was hilarious. In the Spencer Kim household theres a girl that goes to elementary. My sims son befriended her and brought her over and there the girl was such a brat and rude to the sons mother. To get revenge my sim befriended her father and started romancing him. She got him to divorce his wife too! After that she dumped him. Then when the entire household was gone, the mother invited him over and trapped him in a room with a fireplace, a rug, and a couch. She lit the fireplace and the rug despite being extremely close to it wouldn’t catch on fire. So when he lied down on the couch to rest she sneaked into the room and placed a firecracker and lit it up. That did the trick🤗 he passed away leaving his urn which she quickly disposed of and cleaned up the mess before anyone came back.
    This was all on you Spencer-Kim kid(forgot her name)!
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited February 2019
    Claire lives in Riverview, which is an extremely conservative and old-fashioned rural town. Gossip about loose-moraled sims travels fast in these parts. Claire, however, is a sly genius. She dresses like the locals, even though she hates it because she knows she could look so much better. She takes her time with her prey. Casual chatting with the mailman, calling the repair service even though she could easily fix the sink herself, innocently discussing the brilliant cookbook with the handsome sim at the library. Then she calls them one after the other on the landline to casually ask how their day was.
    To the outside world, she seems like the perfect girl that works at the bookstore, attends the horse races and cooks the best food fresh from her home garden, but she has a raging appetite for something else. Something more sinister.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Jacob, he's writing anonymous blogs about Strangerville online. All while collecting specimens with a hidden, crazy laboratory only his closest friend knows about. Not only that, he traveled to Sixam and met aliens. He has so many other secrets, including him being pregnant by abduction and deciding to the alien bby back to its home 😂
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Loving this thread. All my sims have deep secrets. I play with premades

Miko is married to Travis and is a scientist. But she secretly goes to Sixam to hook up with aliens. She's addicted to that alien love.

Katrina Calliente found out that Jacques is super rich. Jacques's married to Mila Munch. So she may have killed his wife, moved next door, and brought him a friendly fruitcake. (Jacques is now married to Katrina)

Arun is a detective who moved his family to Windenburg to find out if Jacques is a criminal and if Katrina is a murderer. He's now having an affair with Katrina.

Nancy and Malcolm secretly know where Johnny Zest is. Johnny lost his memories to vampires. They have him making cowplant juice for them so Nancy stays young. But Geoffrey found out, and devastated that his wife never told him where their long lost son is, divorced Nancy.

Bjorn needed more money for his political campaign so he's now romantically involved with Eric Lewis.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    MC Command Center making random romance.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My one alien Sim did "experiments" on a Sim and eventually killed her. He fathered two half-breeds from her that hate him and nobody from his family knows about them. Then, I have an evil stepmom-witch from another household, who is only after the father for his money.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Inactive_5532Inactive_5532 Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2020
    (deleted)
    Post edited by Inactive_5532 on
    hello there, xoxo
    black lives matter and trans rights!
    i like musicals, video games (duh,) and books. also, some anime! have a great day, you beautiful person! (she/her)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Mine is pretty dark... let's just say my vampire is a farmer/breeder of humans and the pasture is in the basement.
  • Options
    Inactive_5532Inactive_5532 Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2020
    (deleted)
    Post edited by Inactive_5532 on
    hello there, xoxo
    black lives matter and trans rights!
    i like musicals, video games (duh,) and books. also, some anime! have a great day, you beautiful person! (she/her)
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Eli cheated on Mason with Akira, Mason found out, beat up Akira and broke up with Eli. This sent Eli ("eccentric" + gloomy + creative) into a tailspin and he bought a house in Forgotten Hollow and painted a lot and developed a codeine habit. Eventually he had a "dream" about Vlad, in actually Vlad just broke in while he was sleeping for a drink. This led to an obsession and eventual romance, which in turn led to Eli asking to be turned. Kyra, who is Eli's sister, eventually found out what Eli had become and decided that Vlad manipulated her brother into becoming a vampire and vowed revenge. Kyra has a... pliable moral center and will gank people if she deems it necessary. So she trains up a lot and learns about vampires and eventually faces Vlad in combat, curing him as she considered this to be a fate worse than death for this boss vampire. But for good measure she freeze rayed him and set off a firework next to him. Meanwhile, Eli had gotten bored of Vlad a while back but has continued to develop his vampiric skills and spent a lot of his time breaking into Mason's house and staring at him while he sleeps (also leaving extremely valuable paintings on the walls as gifts). But Mason wouldn't forgive him so eventually Eli decided to drain his life spirit, resetting his memory and re-romancing him. They're now married and raising an alien child because somewhere between all this Eli got abducted and impregnated which is it's own kettle of fish as you can imagine, especially considering Eli's mom is also an alien. When I stopped playing Eli was debating returning Mason's memories but was afraid of the consequences.

So... that.

I'm probably going to recreate mooost of that but Eli and Kyra's single mom will now have an additional child, Willow, who will be pursuing mega stardom while trying to escape her extremely impoverished roots and her family's shenanigans away from her reputation. The mom, Morgan, will also be a journalist this time instead of a painter and probably won't be locked in a sauna by a crime boss jealous of Eli (cuz her ex was Mason).
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2019
    Mine is pretty dark... let's just say my vampire is a farmer/breeder of humans and the pasture is in the basement.
    Not bad.

My daemon broke into the Governors house, had a 3 month affair with the Governor's Wife, before turning her and Bearing the Daemon a son,
    As Regina gave birth, she was was murdered by a Magic Hunter. The hunter stole the child, and raised him in a dark dungeon under his house,
    where his children and Dad later learned that their Family were Supernatural Hunters, and tormented the Soulless creature.
    the Secret Continues when The Hunter becomes a grandfather to my simself's Girlfriend, and this is the first betrayal my Girlfriend makes on my character when her grandfather reveals this Vampire slave can suck my blood, take my magic, and cure his Heart Disease.

The other Secrets are darker, much darker

A mother betrays her daughter by using her to make her 4-Star Restaurant into a 5-star restaurant, by means I cannot say. Let's just say the restaurant is a lot closer to the farm than it seems and Mama has some magic of her own. :#

Another mother, abducts her daughter's, best friend's, Husband, making them believe he died a horrid, but heroic, death, and has been holding him prisoner for seven years, his torture is to watch his family grow up without them, and hers was to always be alone, without knowing her husband lives.

Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Not bad.

My daemon broke into the Governors house, had a 3 month affair with the Governor's Wife, before turning her and Bearing the Daemon a son,
    As Regina gave birth, she was was murdered by a Magic Hunter. The hunter stole the child, and raised him in a dark dungeon under his house,
    where his children and Dad later learned that their Family were Supernatural Hunters, and tormented the Soulless creature.
    the Secret Continues when The Hunter becomes a grandfather to my simself's Girlfriend, and this is the first betrayal my Girlfriend makes on my character when her grandfather reveals this Vampire slave can suck my blood, take my magic, and cure his Heart Disease.

The other Secrets are darker, much darker

A mother betrays her daughter by using her to make her 4-Star Restaurant into a 5-star restaurant, by means I cannot say. :#

Another mother, abducts her daughter's, best friend's, Husband, making them believe he died a horrid, but heroic, death, and has been holding him prisoner for seven years, his torture is to watch his family grow up without them, and hers was to always be alone, without knowing her husband lives.

Nice!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2019
    Well, my main sim, Hal, is actually a very old grand master vampire, so there's that. He used to be infamous in the vampire world, feared even by his own kind, and second in command only to the last remaining original vampire. He's spilled more plasma than anyone. However, he has a dissociative identity, i.e. his personality is split in two, and Hal is the half that wants to be a 'good vampire' and live as human a life as possible. So, everyone else is safe for now and just think he's this young, harmless, gentlemanly, adorkable stay-at-home dad. Just don't stress him out or Harry might come out to wreak havoc. Grim wouldn't mind so much. He seems to be one of Harry's biggest fans and even asked for his autograph after he gave some poor chap a cardiac explosion. :D

The only other secrets I can think of aren't quite so big or supernatural, but still dark in their reality. My sim, Rhys aka Bunny, is a total sweetheart but secretly suffers with depression, while his goofball bestie, Dave, has an enthusiasm for juice that's far worse than he's willing to admit, even to himself. Dave's also been completely in love with Bunny since they were kids, but doesn't feel good enough for him and pretended he was so drunk he actually forgot the one night they shared together. Thankfully though I do plan for them to confront these issues and have their happy ending. I guess I'm just a big softie at heart.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I usually always create a flirty sim who is also a serial killer. 50 ways to kill your lover(s).
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member

That's the Farming Expansion I'd like to see fleshed out.... so to speak.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    My sim Tim Butler has a thing for married women. He's had an affair with two different married women. The first of which ended in divorce, but his lover didn't choose him, and instead married a different man.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    My sim loves her husband and kids, but also has a fetish of woohooing with other men, and in some extreme cases, getting pregnant and passing the baby off as her husband's. Dont hurt me. :|
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Some of you guys are so evil! I like it! No shaming here😉
    Thought I’d add a new one. My sim aged from teen to young adult, but he aged before his teen girlfriend. I invited her over to see if anything happens and he still kisses her on the cheek when he greets her but that’s it. They’re still a couple but can’t interact, that’s fine though. He went to the bar in Windenburg trying to join a club and met Luna Villa...something. My sim ended up becoming boyfriends and girlfriends with her and she ended up pregnant. Whoops. He’s going to end things because he wants his first girlfriend to move with him. But he’s going to be giving Luna money weekly, via the gifting option from Seasons to avoid word from getting out. That would ruin him...especially since he might go into the political career, not sure yet, even though he’s a young adult he’s still living off his parents, very classy
  • Options
    LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    Anyone remember the "Run Run Run!" moodlet glitch where your sims' models would morph into a toddler one if they'd had the Wild trait before growing up? Well, my sim's boyfriend had this issue and I hated it so much because before it was patched I'd have to keep manually removing the moodlet which was only a temporary fix.

Instead, I decided to have her father fix her boyfriend. How he did this was through cloning the original boyfriend and then killing him off. Imagine my guilt when the glitch was fixed like a day after I'd done this, lmao. Her father will carry that secret to grave, he's a scientist and sometimes does unethical things in the name of progress.
  • Options
    Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    edited February 2019
    All my Sims seem so innocent compared to some of these responses :lol:

However there is one Sim who isn't so nice. Luna Birtwistle cheated on her husband, Gilbert, with an elderly woman named Tina Dorrin. Tina destroyed their marriage by kissing Luna in front of Gilbert. Neither of them even realised Gilbert was in the same room!! Inevitably, Luna and Gilbert got divorced afterwards.

Gilbert now has full custody of his and Luna's children as Luna got kicked out of their home and currently lives in a shed all by herself - since Tina died from old age.

That was my only Sims secret, however it was eventually exposed!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited June 2019
    Another of my sims, a vampire, abandoned her child-aged daughter in the middle of the night, leaving her to be raised by her aunt and uncle (who my vampire do not get along with). She moved in with her twin brother and is now living in Windenburg.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Lishacake wrote: »
    Anyone remember the "Run Run Run!" moodlet glitch where your sims' models would morph into a toddler one if they'd had the Wild trait before growing up? Well, my sim's boyfriend had this issue and I hated it so much because before it was patched I'd have to keep manually removing the moodlet which was only a temporary fix.

Instead, I decided to have her father fix her boyfriend. How he did this was through cloning the original boyfriend and then killing him off. Imagine my guilt when the glitch was fixed like a day after I'd done this, lmao. Her father will carry that secret to grave, he's a scientist and sometimes does unethical things in the name of progress.

OMG! I love it! Would love to use this idea for my evil genius when she reaches the top of her career :lol:
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2019
    One of my sims had planned a long and...permanent...vacation for her 2 husbands after having their kids and seizing their assets to add to her own vast fortune. Their cases were never solved thanks to her overwhelming influence in the city and the details went to the grave with her.