Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did your Orange grow into this too?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
Excuse the pic but you get the point.
40206135313_6edf3bc3f2_z.jpg
I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• Options
    annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    lol yup he did.... if you change his hair and tone down the muscle a bit he's a bit more.... normal! and infact can be quite good looking :D
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Yep. Same hairstyle, too. And he's buff as all get out.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Puberty got him hard lol :lol:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited February 2019
    I love that his muscles say he hits the weights everyday but his eyebrows say he got a hold of his mom’s tweezers and went ham. :joy:
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Yep, Orange Bailey Moon is always a hugely muscled hulk when he ages up to Teen -odd :|
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    My first reaction to this thread was "we don't have oranges in this game, only lemons", but I forgot about the sim with that name.
    Anyway, he looks very similar to the Orange in my game. I think he may even wear the same shirt, then again all Sims in my most recent game are dressed horribly because I couldn't be bothered to fix them.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Mine have always aged up looking exactly like that.... and yet it still surprises me everytime :D
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    I've never really paid attention to how sims grow up, mostly cause I rarely have NPC kids in the game.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Yeah he was terrifyingly buff and had that haircut last time I saw him as an adult.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Deffo thought this was gonna be some weird fruit thing lol... I don't think I've ever even paid any attention to that family and I especially did not know they named their son ORANGE! Very true to celebrity culture lol. I'll have to see how he's doing in my current save! :D
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Wow - I've never even seen anyone named Orange. I mostly just pay attention to the sims that I've made and let everyone else go about doing , whatever. I'll have to seek Orange out.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    storyy wrote: »
    Deffo thought this was gonna be some weird fruit thing lol... I don't think I've ever even paid any attention to that family and I especially did not know they named their son ORANGE! Very true to celebrity culture lol. I'll have to see how he's doing in my current save! :D

I just started a new save recently (to get ready for the new GP) so he's still a kid; I wonder if I edited him a bit if he'd still turn out like that?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    cyncla wrote: »
    Wow - I've never even seen anyone named Orange. I mostly just pay attention to the sims that I've made and let everyone else go about doing , whatever. I'll have to seek Orange out.

he came with get famous. If you don't have the pack then you wouldn't know. But the celebs are everywhere with the pack.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    edited February 2019
    I just started a new save recently (to get ready for the new GP) so he's still a kid; I wonder if I edited him a bit if he'd still turn out like that?
    I feel like that would actually be a really fun experiment lol! Maybe each time you start a new save, just tweak him a bit while he's a child still and see what happens after that :D

Edit: I think I will do that for my new save as well ;) after seeing what he looks like in my current!
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Yup, same hair and everything just diff clothes
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yup! Different clothes, but yeah. It was...quite alarming the first time I ran across him XD
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    I thought Orange was a girl! I've never seen him grow up or interacted with his family much so...
  • Options
    BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    He looks like that in mine
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I delete all the pre-mades. I thought this might be about gardening. :D
  • Options
    ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    Yes, I was really shocked too! Though I have to say his outfit in your game is better than what he ended up with last I saw him...

IZktIcY.png
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    That's Orange?!?! Nope I've only seen him as a kid.. yikes! Haha! Can't believe that's how he grows up!
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    His offspring is also bulky but good lookin
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I just saw him in a save he has grown up in.
    DcNCYStl.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    pretty funny since all teens seem to be a stick when they grow up.
  • Options
    BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    pretty funny since all teens seem to be a stick when they grow up.

Alexander Goth hasn't done in my saves.