Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear Sims 5 devs

I have been thinking about the Sims 5 a lot latky and i was thinking what do I want to see in the base game. so i decded to write a littel list of what I would like to see.

1:cas
  • Keep the push and pull sim creation.
  • Add a hight slider (please).
  • bring back the sims 2/3 dressing room look to CAS
  • lodes of Tratslike in the sims 3
  • bring back likes and dislikes.
  • colour wheel
if you dont know what i mean by 'sims 2/3 dressing room look' i mean this.h[img]ttps://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3331/3342226118_5a53315c93_z.jpg?zz=1[/img]

2:bulding/interiors
  • create a style /colour wheel for everything
  • keep the sims 4 bulding gameplay.
  • hight slider for walls
  • Add spirel starcaes and interior balconys
  • wall/landlie phons

3:World /Game Play
  • Ghosts should be well ghostly and should scare sims.
  • Education needs to have a perpous (start huger up in your chosen career).
  • milestons like graduation first job ect.
  • open world need I say more.
  • active careers like in get to work but a few more.
  • pass times and sports like sailing tennis and athleticks
  • more worlds 3 for the base game please
  • transport hubs (subway airports)
  • no rabbit holes.
  • shops
  • Hotels/Motels in every world.
  • Cars

4: Sims
  • Keep The emotions as they are now i can't stress how much I like them.
  • favrot outfits (that you need to buy from shops).
  • If you are for exampel out on a tropical island world for exampel your Sim mate from 20,000 miles away can't call you up to go for a drink unless he is in the same world.(it's just not realstick).
  • Milestons should give sims a posative mood buff like a prom could make your sim feel lovd providing they have a date.

I think thats everything. that I wan't what do you wan't to see?

Comments

• Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    There is no Sims 5 in production. Gurus have said hundreds of time they're still working on 4.
    and creating content for it. They have no plans for a Sims 5 at this time.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    mika wrote: »
    There is no Sims 5 in production. Gurus have said hundreds of time they're still working on 4.

Maxis is building a triple A game, has to be TS5. AAA games are The Sims.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited February 2019
    mika wrote: »

i am 99% shoure it is in develoment and ayway this the place For ideas so even if it's not in development why can't i talk about what i would like to see.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @Mika they have started the early development in 2018.
  • Options
    I want to give some ideas too:

1. CAS:
    - Favorite food, drink, color, music genre, movie/literature genre, sexual orientation, likes/dislikes, zodiac sign, left handed/right handed/ambidextrous, more walk styles, can/can't impregnate or be impregnated, female/male body structure not attached to the gender (like in SIms 4 were a female can have a male body if you want, etc...).

2. Build and Buy mode:
    - Pond and terrain tools on base game.
    - Pool tool on base game.
    - More freedom with foundations (like in sims 2/3 were you could place separate pieces of foundation in a same room floor).
    - separate beds and mattresses like in Sims 4 custom content (this way all bed frames would have all different types of mattressess + pillows, blankets and sheets combinations/animations, like a vibrating mattress, water mattress, air mattress...).

3. Worlds
    - Big world with small open-neighborhoods like in Sims 4, but they are now connected to one another. This time the neighborhood you are playing are pre-loaded, and you can have 2 neighborhoods loaded if you have a sim in each of them (this way the active careers would be fun to play while you would still be able to play with other family members).
    - I also want 3 worlds, each with its own characteristics. Like an US inspired world, an Asian themed world and a Desert themed world. Each world has its quirks, costumes and dressing code that the townies will respect when getting generated (like using chopsticks in the asian themed world, or greeting with bowing, a slightly asian version of simlish, etc...). Then, if you choos the desert themed world, the other 2 would appear as travelling spots instead of being like in sims 4 where sims from Europe are walking down the street, then our sims would be able to travel since the base game. EPs like Get To Work would add a small neighborhood like Magnolia Promenade to each pre-existing world with its own style, some EPs would add an entire new World (that would have extra neighborhoods if you had other EPs like GTW Magnolia Promenade, to tie all the packs together and give more variety and themes in the worlds.) Would be like a mix of SIms 3 worlds + travelling spots and SIms 4 Worlds/neighborhoods. Each world would have its own downtown, its shopping district, its university, etc... The neighborhoods could be small like in ISms 4, cuz the worlds would receive new neighborhoods with som EPs/GPs.
    - We should be able to add lots, houses, families and etc...
    - We should be able to choos to assign townies to npc jobs like maid, repairman, etc...

4. Sims:
    - I also like the emotions, but i think they are kidna OP, where my sim in mourning can forget heir sadness by looking to a pretty painting in the wall. Also, i want new emotional states, like scared, or anxious (with the calendar, they could start getting excited for a party or a holiday).
    - I want MEMORIES BACK. I like that the families don't corrupt my game like in Sims 2/3 if i delete someone or something like that, but at the same time the family tree/genetics/memories/personality becomes really insignificant. I would rather want my sims to remember their worst enemies like in SIms 2, or be harder to win back a lover that I betrayed... Maybe the game could delete memories that depend on someone else and replace with "Mystery Sim" that we had in The Sims 2.Also, avoiding silly memories, it did not make sense to a sim to remember cockroaches that he saw for the rest of his life as it was in The SIms 2. Just add meaningful stories, like fell in love, got betrayed, graduated, meet someone, etc... Deleting or editing a sim should be as easy as it is in Sims 4, but the memories and meaningful relationships should comeback.

5. Premades
    - I want Sims 5 to forget Sims 4 reboot and come back to the old timeline. Avoiding temporal messes as in The SIms 3, that each world was in a different era. Maybe Sims 5 could start from the beginnig, the earliest world i have found is Twinbrook/Bridgeport, maybe they could be recreated in Sims 5, and then we could see the past of Sunset Valley when Gunther was born, maybe we could see the ancestors of Bob Pancakes as well, than Sims 6 could continue from there, showing the other families in a Sunset Valley/Riverview/Hidden Springs/Sims University timeline. Sims 7 could show us a Sims 1 Old Town neighborhood timeline, and so on... I would love to see the premade families evolving, even the Sims 4 families. Sims 5 could start from scratch, in the far past of Twinbrook, maybe showing Count Vladislaus Straud right before he was turned into a Vampire, hehe. THings like that doesnt matter for some players, but there are tons and tons of us that love the premades.
    - Some people (not me) don't like playing with premades, so... On the main menu could be an option to create an empty version of the premade worlds/neighborhoods, or inside the save file an option to delete all premade sims at once. I think it would make those people jobs easier.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    here what i went to see in the base game from start

1- washers and dryers

2- seasons

3- pets

4- cars

5- options to fit each sim plays playstyle

6-more choices in clors for clothes and furniture as well as the return to chose or own patterns as well as the color wheel (sims3 feature
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited February 2019

1- washers and dryers

2- seasons

3- pets

4- cars

6-more choices in clors for clothes and furniture as well as the return to chose or own patterns as well as the color wheel (sims3 feature

Sims 5 definitely need seasons and pets in the base game. I mean, they can make money out of them in EPs, but if they added cats, dogs and weather in the base game they could expand those features so much in other packs, like more objects for the pets, maybe a veterinarian career GP, Animal Talent Contest GP, Small Pets Shop GP, a Tropical Paradise EP, a Winter Holiday EP (two eps so far, instead of just Seasons EP)...
    Post edited by Karon on
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Things I'd like to see

• All life stages baby toddler child preteen teen ya adult and elder all in the base game.
    • Wants/fears
    • Multi lot type community lots so I could have a working restaurant and a clothing store and salon on the same lot.
    • Sims reacting to things happening in the world and Sims around them
    • Basic animations be it opening a door opening a dishwasher or making the bed
    • CAW
    • Left handed/right handed not like now where its randomly picked and half of the stuff left handed animations are not there
    • Color wheel
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Karon wrote: »

1- washers and dryers

2- seasons

3- pets

4- cars

Sims 5 definitely need seasons and pets in the base game. I mean, they can make mone out of them in EPs, but if they added cats, dogas adn weather in teh base game they could expand those features so much in other packs, like more objects for the pets, maybe a veterinarian career GP, Animal Talent Contest GP, Small Pets Shop GP, a Tropical Paradise EP, a Winter Holiday EP (two eps so far, instead of just Seasons EP)...

Maybe ask the players who did not buy Pets or Seasons (either Sims 4 or in past games) if they want those features in a base game. I wouldn't mind seeing some basic weather (light rain, wind, etc.) then those features could be expanded in an Extreme Weather EP.

I don't mind some rabbit holes -- sometimes you just need a place to park some of your household so you can concentrate on others. More of the WFH careers and activities would be great -- you can send most of your household to work or school but keep one at home.

A base game is just that -- a base for future expansion. You need Sims of course: CAS, personality (whether a trait system like in Sims 3/4 or giving points in various categories like in Sims 1/2). Sims need to make money in order to survive so you need careers and skills so they can grow in their careers. Sims need a roof over their head and objects to keep them comfortable -- Build mode, Buy objects. And they need a way to build fun, so places to go and things to do in those places.

All I really want/need from the base game is age stages that are fully developed -- no more object babies, no waiting two years for toddlers, teens that don't feel like unfinished adults, more delineation between YA and Adult, more purpose for Elders other than waiting for Grimmy to show up.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Ok what I like to see is all ages baby, toddler, child, preteen, teen, ya, a, middle aged, and elder.
    Keep the emotions but more personality like their likes, dislikes, the zodiac, wants and fear.
    Burglars, firemen, NPC in the base game.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I want aliens in the base game like in TS2. I don't want just normal human in the base game - let he have a little spice and not have to wait years and years for occults.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want better personalitues.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Open worlds and a color wheel would be a dream come true!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 There is one thing I will never understand, which is the devs abominate developing toggle options. This would solve that problem, add a toggle to turn off seasons happen or pets to show up. If I wanted to play a save where my sims live in a world of eternal snow, there should be an option as well to turn off all the seasons but winter. The Sims is a game made to be fully customizable. Each iteration they take more and more of the customization, its Sims 4 and we can't place our own lots, we can't build our own worlds, we can't play with occults ( beside ghosts, aliens and vampires, which we also can't turn off if we wanted), our clothes/hair/eye/furniture colors are extremely limited and don't match eachother... In Sims 5 i want the gurus to stop being afraid of adding toggle options for us to customize our games, and i don't care if its going to make the game more expensive or take more time to be produced, cuz i have been paying fortunes in this series and we never get enough, my money will always be worth more than that half-baked sims 4.I can tolerate it, but i can't love it, in SIms 5 i want to love it, i want to love it so much that i will buy it to gift to my friends and family.
    For me, cats, dogs and seasons are basic things that i have in real life and feel that should be in the base game, but i also feel that the game should provide tools for us to customize the game as we want.
  • Options
    I want aliens in the base game like in TS2. I don't want just normal human in the base game - let he have a little spice and not have to wait years and years for occults.

@PlayerSinger2010 In Sims 2 we didn't had playable ghosts like in Sims 3/4 (although we had to wait to play with ghosts for a couple of months...). But i agree with you that the series should provide both "regular player" and "occult player" the same amount of attention. And, just like i said above, if you don't want to play with something the devs have to provide toggle options, cuz The Sims is a creative and free sandbox that should provide us with the tools to tell our stories as we want it.