Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think Game Pack 7 would be?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    The recent Grant's polls mean no Farm GP/EP, Witches GP, Fairies GP and Supernatural EP are planned very soon.

There is still the Car Feedback (2017) which makes me think On The Road GP could be possible.

The Sims Mobile makes me think Fashion Forward GP is another possibility but I doubt Maxis will release it soon.

I was speculateing for a Witches GP this year, maybe in September. But then the polls came.
    I know it took a year to create Laundry Day. So anything they ask us today in a poll or survey is a year or more away. With the recent internal changes in the dev teams, that, to me, look like EA has pulled a bunch of funding from them and the Team mearly ajusts to that, it will probably be closer to two or three than one.

For the next Gamepack, this means it is either an Occult not mentioned in the polls, like Werewolves, or something else entirely.
    Cars? Romance?
    But maybe we won't have another Gamepack this year. A Stuffpack in late November or early december for the christmas sale and a Gamepack in spring or summer 2019...

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    I sure hope the next GP is a Romance Based one. It would give more things to do for Love Day. Imagine your sims slowdancing on Love Day.
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    The recent Grant's polls mean no Farm GP/EP, Witches GP, Fairies GP and Supernatural EP are planned very soon.

There is still the Car Feedback (2017) which makes me think On The Road GP could be possible.

The Sims Mobile makes me think Fashion Forward GP is another possibility but I doubt Maxis will release it soon.

I was speculateing for a Witches GP this year, maybe in September. But then the polls came.
    I know it took a year to create Laundry Day. So anything they ask us today in a poll or survey is a year or more away. With the recent internal changes in the dev teams, that, to me, look like EA has pulled a bunch of funding from them and the Team mearly ajusts to that, it will probably be closer to two or three than one.

For the next Gamepack, this means it is either an Occult not mentioned in the polls, like Werewolves, or something else entirely.
    Cars? Romance?
    But maybe we won't have another Gamepack this year. A Stuffpack in late November or early december for the christmas sale and a Gamepack in spring or summer 2019...

There will be another Gamepack this year.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Cars? Romance?

How do you know there will be another GP this year? Please provide the proof. Or are you saying that you WANT there to be another GP this year? Your post makes it sound as thought you know something that you aren't sharing. Do you?
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Cars? Romance?

How do you know there will be another GP this year? Please provide the proof. Or are you saying that you WANT there to be another GP this year? Your post makes it sound as thought you know something that you aren't sharing. Do you?

Trust me I know. 2 GPs are the norm now.
  • Options

Cars? Romance?

Unless you prove it, you know exactly as much as the rest of us does and I will stick with my speculation until I am proven wrong.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I would choose a Supernatural/Occult pack too. I like the idea of official witches wizards, sorcerers, werewolves, elves, faery, etc, especially if they come up with Sims like... Sam and Dean Winchester ooo and Castiel from Supernatural

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

w3zD6Ps.jpg

I would also love to see good and evil redone. The hardest thing is to be good. Good's path is the hardest one to walk. Evil is easy and the prettier of the 2 paths. Plus there a lot of grey areas inbetween. The why behind the what is more often than not is what makes actions "good" or "evil" ethical or unethical, moral or immoral. Campy Batman villians from the show in the Sixies with Adam West as Batman are a better "evil" than the evil sims I see. I laugh at campy Batman. Look at 80's comics that passed the Comic Code for inspiration. If it passed the Comic Code back then it still will fall into the teen rating I doubt the Sims Franchise wants to lose. I loved reading GIJoe, The New Teen Titans and more back then.

Oops I think I am showing my age again lol.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Farming
    If it's a "Normal" pack.

but we're due for a supernatural.

I'm hoping for Werewolves still. If not Sorcerer's I could at least begin one of my stories.
    It's sort of a Romeo and Juliet story, with somewhat a better ending, Tragic at the very end but then it morphs into a Beauty and the Beast with the next generation, and morphs Teen Wolf.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options

Cars? Romance?

Unless you prove it, you know exactly as much as the rest of us does and I will stick with my speculation until I am proven wrong.

Once GP 7 is announced don't be surprised. I just can't see a stuffpack being what they release over the holiday season. Now a Gamepack or Expansion I can. Also I don't think there is only 1 more pack coming out this year. I'm predicting 3 packs by years end.
  • Options

Cars? Romance?

Once GP 7 is announced don't be surprised. I just can't see a stuffpack being what they release over the holiday season. Now a Gamepack or Expansion I can. Also I don't think there is only 1 more pack coming out this year. I'm predicting 3 packs by years end.

3 packs in total, (Jungle Adventures, Seasons and another one) or 3 yet to come out?
  • Options
    MizzSammii3MizzSammii3 Posts: 26 Member
    From the clues I've seen online, I want to say it's something alien-related. As much as I want witches, I'm excited for alien things, too!