Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think Game Pack 7 would be?

If you think game pack is coming later on, you should think about what's something new!

What do you think Game Pack 7 would be? 270 votes

Superstar / Singer / Movie/TV
26%
BjDabomb24GRIMMYIcewolfaelias24PlayerSinger2010keekee53Thunderbat87ANNETTE1951mock68KiaraSims4ModssimmietimePRSJMSguvenkarabagli9CeCeDotlisylou2112JEREMIAmuseman98snikkipoobeladanicatitude5 72 votes
Romance
27%
Kita5399alan650111aprilroseInvisibleaesAngel_mixVibseCynnaRawlaAlexizehaydub07JnyxrosehrtgirlDarcVader1VuloriKaeChan2089shazaam1HimRumiCinders27mathew99jude72pla 73 votes
Amusement Park
11%
alexspoom13bandcampsquirrelgreeneyedsims1g01denswanbloodydarkanglFroildimples7377Cynel1mariajane216BrittanyChick22PAM14109NiKBelgTheSimerScripticJusticeJohn_SalonicaDestin2016AlanSimsCherrybug90characterfan193Dault3883 32 votes
Farming
34%
BluegayleCK213catmom1987Jeanlasydaisy1122Cabelle1863Alrynntegteg87happysimmer2007wboyd323DJQ1308Bagoas77NeverSeemsToEndslamondaSonia016Lizzychicagomarcel21CAF84JoseffLustianicia 93 votes

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Most likely witches or werewolves. I'd love for it to be romance or amusement parks.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I think Witches
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Supernatural related I'm guessing.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited May 2018
    Farming
    I feel like Celebrities and Amusement Parks would need to be expansion packs... I think they're too big for just game pack content.

However, my personal choice for the next game pack (if I had a say) would be Witches. I really wanna see them make a comeback... and they would probably be really awesome in Sims 4 VS other games. Especially with a game pack entirely dedicated to them. Then again, a 'Witches & Fairies' game pack doesn't sound like a bad idea either... two in one!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I feel like Celebrities and Amusement Parks would need to be expansion packs... I think they're too big for just game pack content.

However, my personal choice for the next game pack (if I had a say) would be Witches. I really wanna see them make a comeback... and they would probably be really awesome in Sims 4 VS other games. Especially with a game pack entirely dedicated to them. Then again, a 'Witches & Fairies' game pack doesn't sound like a bad idea either... two in one!
    It's alright, you could say either singer or movie/TV
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Romance
    Hopefully its something highly requested and not another boring pack like Jungle Chance Cards Adventures.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Farming
    I would like to see farming, romances , and witches/magic
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    Any specific reason why most of you think witches? Or is it just because witches have been wished by many people?
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    None of the above, but another lifestate pack - my guess either witches or werewolves.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Any specific reason why most of you think witches? Or is it just because witches have been wished by many people?
    I mostly said witches because I think it's a strong possibility with the hints (to me) in the laundry pack. Also, I said it because it wasn't an option in the poll .. there was not even an "other" so I think the poll is wished for stuff in itself. Out of the poll though I want them all eventually but not necessarily in a GP.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hip Hop Radio
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Tropical Islande.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    giphy-10.gif

How I feel.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Romance
    I would add witches/supernatural, college/university, and tropical vacation to the list.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    None of those for a gp - so I will say Witches.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Witches.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming
    My guess is the next GP is Witches.
    The GP I want the most is Farming, and after we get Farming I want a Celebrity/ Fame GP.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Romance
    Another supernatural would be great but I really want a pack dedicated to romance alone.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lol I just need a celebrity Showtime-esque game pack and I'll be fine. @Dannydanbo No need for hostility. It's really not that serious.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm good with all but the Farmville one out of these choices. They'd need plenty to redeem the pack if farming is the next one; perhaps have sims die by Goat ala Black Phillip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrPLVk7ryPE
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, I've had to remove several posts for veering way too far off-topic. Please try to keep to discussing what you hope Game Pack 7 would be. Thanks!
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want medieval pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Romance
    I think romance would add most to my game. Farming mostly interests me for horses and I don't think they could do horses in a GP? Especially alongside with other farming stuff. Superstar GP doesn't interest me much, but amusement park could be fun.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    edited May 2018
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I'm good with all but the Farmville one out of these choices. They'd need plenty to redeem the pack if farming is the next one; perhaps have sims die by Goat ala Black Phillip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrPLVk7ryPE

The Sims 4: VVitches feat. Black Phillip.

EDIT: To stay on topic, I'm going to join the herd and say that I hope the next GP is Witches or Werewolves