The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I had a school dance today. It was kewl. I got some Polaroids of me and my friends.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why does Disney keep on making all these creepy remakes like Lion King and Aladdin? 😖

Money

They gon' waste a lot of money making remakes like these. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Why does Disney keep on making all these creepy remakes like Lion King and Aladdin? 😖

Money

All these remakes stink
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Money

All these remakes stink

Yeah. 😂😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I had a school dance today. It was kewl. I got some Polaroids of me and my friends.

Polaroids are cool
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LOL at emo Peter Parker. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAZxnwVgMA
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Polaroids are cool

Hey ya
    heeeeey yaaaa
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Polaroids are cool

Hey ya
    heeeeey yaaaa

My baby don't mess around
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Enlightened Mind

Your mind will be enlightened and stretched this year. Surround yourself with light and sunshine and this will be the answer to your happiness. You have lots of exciting plans and they are waiting to be realized. Make sure you exercise your mind to it's greatest strength and keep focusing on the positive of all situations as this is your true mind power.

Boy, I sure hope so!! LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Polaroids are cool

Hey ya
    heeeeey yaaaa

My baby don't mess around

'Cause she loves me so
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Enlightened Mind

Your mind will be enlightened and stretched this year. Surround yourself with light and sunshine and this will be the answer to your happiness. You have lots of exciting plans and they are waiting to be realized. Make sure you exercise your mind to it's greatest strength and keep focusing on the positive of all situations as this is your true mind power.

Mind Map

2019 is going to be the year that your mind goes wild with ideas. This year productivity is a word that is going to jump on your self and manifest its ways in more ways than you can imagine. Your mind is going to be exciting and crazy but it will also need some time off so don't forget to meditate and find your own ways of being calm to give it the break it deserves.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Enlightened Mind

Mind Map

2019 is going to be the year that your mind goes wild with ideas. This year productivity is a word that is going to jump on your self and manifest its ways in more ways than you can imagine. Your mind is going to be exciting and crazy but it will also need some time off so don't forget to meditate and find your own ways of being calm to give it the break it deserves.

Me too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited February 2019
    How did I know everyone was going to say Spider-man? 🙄

Tests are a nuisance. Teachers don’t help, constantly handing out homework when you’ve already got 3 tests to study for (or more!)

I quit ballet when I was about 6. It was due to my lack of patience 😆
    Today's Q Q is:

Enlightened Mind

Mind Map

Me too.

Same
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    How did I know everyone was going to say Spider-man? 🙄

Tests are a nuisance. Teachers don’t help, constantly handing out homework when you’ve already got 3 tests to study for (or more!)

I quit ballet when I was about 6. It was due to my lack of patience 😆
    Today's Q Q is:

Enlightened Mind

Mind Map

Me too.

Same

Cuz Spider-man is the coolest.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    It's a toss up between Spider-Man and Captain America. Oh, and Black Widow is pretty awesome too.

For DC, I guess I'll go with Superman. Pretty vanilla, I know, but he's a good guy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ugh I feel awful and I can't sleep.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Any reason why?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Any reason why?

Yes, I slipped and fell Saturday night, causing a tailbone injury. It's been causing me problems.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Any reason why?

Yes, I slipped and fell Saturday night, causing a tailbone injury. It's been causing me problems.

Oof. Hopefully it gets better soon. I also hate it when I can't go to sleep despite wanting to

• Options

Any reason why?

Get better soon 🙂

Am I the only one that thinks Wanda (Scarlet Witch) is pretty cool?
  • Options

Any reason why?

Get better soon 🙂

I think so too. And it helps that Elizabeth Olsen is super cute

c7827e8f1dceca35decdb01807ea6757.gif

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Money

All these remakes stink

Yeah. 😂😂

No true.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited February 2019

Any reason why?

Get better soon 🙂

I think so too. And it helps that Elizabeth Olsen is super cute

c7827e8f1dceca35decdb01807ea6757.gif

Yay! I can’t remember how to do strikethrough, so (yep, Scarlett Johansson too)

Has anyone else watched Mission Impossible?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Mind Map

I'd be happy if this was true
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

Any reason why?

Get better soon 🙂

She's alright. I don't like her and her brother so much in Age of Ultron tho.
    Y2D8eAf.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top