Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Preteens be Next!!!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited February 2017
    Clk1143 wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I mean free play has pre teens, so The Sims should add it eventually, but I wouldn't count on it. They should just fix teenagers lol
    To7m wrote: »
    CrazyGurl wrote: »
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    10, 11, and 12 are special years in a person's life. We aren't children, but we aren't teens either. A lot of questioning comes at this age. Also, although you may have been the tallest in your class in sixth grade, you suddenly realize your not tall at all. My first serious crush called me bean-pole. BEAN POLE. I admit I did tower over him that year. But he was really really short, too. LOL Today, I'm all of 5'3 1/2". That's it, folks. Not exactly tall. I think were they to add this life-stage, it would bring back the 'shorter' kids for an easier transition to those tall strangers in our Sims' homes. I know my sons shot up. Before I knew it I was looking up at them.

See, here in England, 10, 11 and 12 year olds are children. To us, children become teens when they hit their teen years (thirTEEN), hence the term. There is no 'pre', it's just 'child' or 'teenager'.

I'm not opposed to the idea of this life stage, I really just don't see the point of it, and how long will it last? 3 sim days? I'd rather just have better, fleshed out teens that *look* and act the part.

--T
    Not everyone plays with aging on so for me "3 Sim days" would not be the same as it is for you as I have not aged a single Sim since release except 3 babies. So preteen would be a permanent life stage changing my family dynamics greatly. Why do we have to settle for fleshed out teens or preteens why do we have to limit ourselves when we could make everyone happy.

But you wouldn't be making me happy having to deal with *another* life stage. I see no point to it, when they could flesh out the existing life stages. Why add more rubbish, when they could focus on what we *do* have? I don't want more life stages. We have enough. I want *better* life stages not more squashed in between the Ines we do have.

Pre teens just don't exsist in the real world. People are children until they become TEEN ages (numbers with TEN in them) it's basic logic. A pre teen is a child. That's it. And we have those already.

Basically what @Clk1143 said.

--T

Ugh...people like you...annoy me so badly. If you don't know what a word is, look it up! We have freaking dictionaries in book and online form. I don't understand you you think preteens don't exist because THEY DO. You are right, a preteen it is a CHILD. UNDER 13. Why is it so hard to understand? A preteen is a child who has a few more years before they are teenagers. Preteens are real, they existist. They are children under 13. Do you need to be educated again?

Pre- a prefix meaning before or previous
    Teen- a young person between 13-19 years old

Pre+teen= preteen- a CHILD just under the age of 13; a preadolescent or pubescent

You are really making yourself sound ignorant. Its sad that even kids aged 10-12 know what the term preteen is and you don't. :/

Barring your insults, are you ok in the head?

You've basically just told me a preteen is a child, yes? To which I agree. A child. Not preteen.

Do you kiss your mother with your foul mouth? And please, don't talk to me about education when you're very clearly lacking in it yourself.

--T

ETA: I'm not even sure you know what a teenager is. You would be a teenager when you hit 13. Hence the name TEEN. ThirTEEN. Lol gosh, and I annoy you? No such thing as a preteen unless you call it a child, which they would be and we have those already.

Lol what? The name has nothing to do with it, i really think you should look up the word logic. English is not the only language in the world, and I happen to speak two languages and the word teen in Spanish has nothing to do with the ending of each number. Even in English it doesn't make sense... when you hit nineTEEN you are no longer a teen so that argument is just awful sorry.

And what you consider a teen is not what other cultures consider a teen. Jews celebrate the 13th birthday , Americans the 16th birthday Latin Americans 15th birthday. So sorry to break it to you there is something in between children and teenagers. Even when kids are going through changes they are not considered teens yet, boys changing their voice, girls starting to develop and many other things are not characteristics of kids or teenagers.

Actually the name does have something to do with it. A nineteen year old is still a teenager, they are considered adult for some things in the world they are also still very much a teen developmentally. Just because some people celebrate at sixteen, or thirteen or whatever doesn't mean anything either. I personally celebrate all of my kids birthdays. You do realize that kids are constantly changing though, it's not like it's only this magically pre-teen stage that kids are changing or developing. Also many kids don't do the specific things you mentioned until puberty or even a year after it which is also not pre-teen.

It has nothing to do with that. There are many languages and the numbers were not inspired by life stages and let's pretend that's true. If medicine keeps getting better and better and we get to live way more and someone turns one hundred and thridteen years old he is a teenager? Also 19 year old is already considered an adult, even when it comes to development, there's always late bloomers some people can still be developing even in their 20s, that doesn't make them teenagers.

Of course a one hundred and thirteen year old is not a teenager, and actually there have been some who have lived that long already. Teenager ages are only in the double digits and end when you get to twenty. When I talk about development for when humans go from teen to adult, or child to teen I'm not just talking about physical attributes, but also brain development. A nineteen year old's brain is different then a twenty year old's brain.

I realize sims don't go by human ages, it's another reason why I don't feel like pre-teens are not necessary for sims. Sim ages are more of a range of several ages. I feel like the child life stage covers pre-teen in that range of ages.

Brain development? The brain is fully developed already, obviously they gain new experiences and all, but an 18,19 and 20 year old can accomplish the same things. Brain development happens for many reasons, but certainly not because their age ends in "teen" that makes no sense. Also because of 2 digits? Ok so from the age 10 to 99 we are all teens?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited February 2017
    I mean free play has pre teens, so The Sims should add it eventually, but I wouldn't count on it. They should just fix teenagers lol
    10, 11, and 12 are special years in a person's life. We aren't children, but we aren't teens either. A lot of questioning comes at this age. Also, although you may have been the tallest in your class in sixth grade, you suddenly realize your not tall at all. My first serious crush called me bean-pole. BEAN POLE. I admit I did tower over him that year. But he was really really short, too. LOL Today, I'm all of 5'3 1/2". That's it, folks. Not exactly tall. I think were they to add this life-stage, it would bring back the 'shorter' kids for an easier transition to those tall strangers in our Sims' homes. I know my sons shot up. Before I knew it I was looking up at them.

See, here in England, 10, 11 and 12 year olds are children. To us, children become teens when they hit their teen years (thirTEEN), hence the term. There is no 'pre', it's just 'child' or 'teenager'.

I'm not opposed to the idea of this life stage, I really just don't see the point of it, and how long will it last? 3 sim days? I'd rather just have better, fleshed out teens that *look* and act the part.

--T
    Not everyone plays with aging on so for me "3 Sim days" would not be the same as it is for you as I have not aged a single Sim since release except 3 babies. So preteen would be a permanent life stage changing my family dynamics greatly. Why do we have to settle for fleshed out teens or preteens why do we have to limit ourselves when we could make everyone happy.

But you wouldn't be making me happy having to deal with *another* life stage. I see no point to it, when they could flesh out the existing life stages. Why add more rubbish, when they could focus on what we *do* have? I don't want more life stages. We have enough. I want *better* life stages not more squashed in between the Ines we do have.

Pre teens just don't exsist in the real world. People are children until they become TEEN ages (numbers with TEN in them) it's basic logic. A pre teen is a child. That's it. And we have those already.

--T

Ugh...people like you...annoy me so badly. If you don't know what a word is, look it up! We have freaking dictionaries in book and online form. I don't understand you you think preteens don't exist because THEY DO. You are right, a preteen it is a CHILD. UNDER 13. Why is it so hard to understand? A preteen is a child who has a few more years before they are teenagers. Preteens are real, they existist. They are children under 13. Do you need to be educated again?

Pre+teen= preteen- a CHILD just under the age of 13; a preadolescent or pubescent

You are really making yourself sound ignorant. Its sad that even kids aged 10-12 know what the term preteen is and you don't. :/

You've basically just told me a preteen is a child, yes? To which I agree. A child. Not preteen.

Do you kiss your mother with your foul mouth? And please, don't talk to me about education when you're very clearly lacking in it yourself.

--T

ETA: I'm not even sure you know what a teenager is. You would be a teenager when you hit 13. Hence the name TEEN. ThirTEEN. Lol gosh, and I annoy you? No such thing as a preteen unless you call it a child, which they would be and we have those already.

Lol what? The name has nothing to do with it, i really think you should look up the word logic. English is not the only language in the world, and I happen to speak two languages and the word teen in Spanish has nothing to do with the ending of each number. Even in English it doesn't make sense... when you hit nineTEEN you are no longer a teen so that argument is just awful sorry.

And what you consider a teen is not what other cultures consider a teen. Jews celebrate the 13th birthday , Americans the 16th birthday Latin Americans 15th birthday. So sorry to break it to you there is something in between children and teenagers. Even when kids are going through changes they are not considered teens yet, boys changing their voice, girls starting to develop and many other things are not characteristics of kids or teenagers.

Actually the name does have something to do with it. A nineteen year old is still a teenager, they are considered adult for some things in the world they are also still very much a teen developmentally. Just because some people celebrate at sixteen, or thirteen or whatever doesn't mean anything either. I personally celebrate all of my kids birthdays. You do realize that kids are constantly changing though, it's not like it's only this magically pre-teen stage that kids are changing or developing. Also many kids don't do the specific things you mentioned until puberty or even a year after it which is also not pre-teen.

It has nothing to do with that. There are many languages and the numbers were not inspired by life stages and let's pretend that's true. If medicine keeps getting better and better and we get to live way more and someone turns one hundred and thridteen years old he is a teenager? Also 19 year old is already considered an adult, even when it comes to development, there's always late bloomers some people can still be developing even in their 20s, that doesn't make them teenagers.

Of course a one hundred and thirteen year old is not a teenager, and actually there have been some who have lived that long already. Teenager ages are only in the double digits and end when you get to twenty. When I talk about development for when humans go from teen to adult, or child to teen I'm not just talking about physical attributes, but also brain development. A nineteen year old's brain is different then a twenty year old's brain.

I realize sims don't go by human ages, it's another reason why I don't feel like pre-teens are not necessary for sims. Sim ages are more of a range of several ages. I feel like the child life stage covers pre-teen in that range of ages.

Brain development? The brain is fully developed already, obviously they gain new experiences and all, but an 18,19 and 20 year old can accomplish the same things. Brain development happens for many reasons, but certainly not because their age ends in "teen" that makes no sense. Also because of 2 digits? Ok so from the age 10 to 99 we are all teens?

Yes brain development is different as you age, this is scientific fact. No from 10 to 99 we are not teenagers. I never said that and I'm not sure why you are. You are a teen if 1) you are in double digits. 2) It ends with teen. This starts at thirteen, and ends at nineteen years old. By law yes at eighteen you are considered an adult in the United States, but you are also still a teenager. It's just like a teenager can also still be a child.

Now going back on topic in sims 4 I see the children as being around the age ranges of seven to twelve years old, this covers both young child and towards the end of the stage pre-teen too. I see the sims teenagers as being around the age ranges of sixteen to nineteen years old. Again this is why I don't feel we need a pre-teen life stage. Instead I would love to see stuff given to both children, and teenagers that we have already.
  • Options
    KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    The current teens bug me tbh Theyre too grown up if that makes sense 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Brain development? The brain is fully developed already
    Not until you reach your mid 20's.
    After that, it's all down hill.

Seriously, the human brain continues to develop until you're 24-26
    It's why people are still likely to do stupid things in their early 20's, just like a 16 or 17 year old would.
    People reach their mid 20's and it's not just the real world that hits them, it's how they process information, and weigh up risks. Their brain reaches maturity.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member

--T

--T

--T

Yes brain development is different as you age, this is scientific fact. No from 10 to 99 we are not teenagers. I never said that and I'm not sure why you are. You are a teen if 1) you are in double digits. 2) It ends with teen. This starts at thirteen, and ends at nineteen years old. By law yes at eighteen you are considered an adult in the United States, but you are also still a teenager. It's just like a teenager can also still be a child.

Now going back on topic in sims 4 I see the children as being around the age ranges of seven to twelve years old, this covers both young child and towards the end of the stage pre-teen too. I see the sims teenagers as being around the age ranges of sixteen to nineteen years old. Again this is why I don't feel we need a pre-teen life stage. Instead I would love to see stuff given to both children, and teenagers that we have already.

If you want to talk about Brain development a "Preteens" brain develops way different than a child or a teen. Their brains rapidly growing and learning especially when they are 10-13 that's the age of hitting puberty in most also called a "Preteen" they are between growing out of the child age and into the teenage stage. At this stage they want to be independent from parents especially when friends around but they still act immature compared to a teenager.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Movotti wrote: »
    Brain development? The brain is fully developed already
    Not until you reach your mid 20's.
    After that, it's all down hill.

Seriously, the human brain continues to develop until you're 24-26
    It's why people are still likely to do plum things in their early 20's, just like a 16 or 17 year old would.
    People reach their mid 20's and it's not just the real world that hits them, it's how they process information, and weigh up risks. Their brain reaches maturity.

Ok then maybe I'm wrong about the brain development, but the fact that numbers end in "teen" define your life stage is wrong. I do agree with you in many things I also said 17, 18, 19 and people in their twenties can do the same things

I also think that people can hit the real world even when they are very young depending on their life
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    DoritosConfirmedDoritosConfirmed Posts: 42 Member
    Pre-teen is merely the ages before being a teen. A teenager is 13 to 19. The teen years, as the age ends with "teen". A pre-teen is a person just starting puberty or right before. This could include 8 or 9 year olds but mostly it refers to being 10/11-12.

Personally I think adding Pre-teen would be useless as the life stages aren't refereed to by a definite age. If they went by ages, then yes it would be useful but here not much. A child seems to be roughly around the ages of 8-12.

I agree on bringing the teens a bit smaller. Teens look exactly like Young adults, and young adults are supposed to be the age of 18-21/23. So I think the teens should look younger and shorter.

Other than the teen needing to be shorter, for me personally I think the rest of the life stages makes sense and I can not complain for what we have. Babies are infants and toddlers seem to be roughly the middle and late stages of the age group. Since being a toddler is from 2 years of age up to 5 years. As for most, toddler is the ages before they can start kindergarten. So I think all of these makes sense since we're not going by ages in the Sims.

I'd be happier if Teens were just shrunk so it would make sense. Most teens aren't as tall as their parents. But I am assuming that this stage is from 15-17, most likely. I don't think I would enjoy game play if they added in a pre-teen stage just for no reason. Maybe if they could have things like when you have a teen and they have a tense or angry moodlet that says "From being a teenager" so maybe the pre-teens could have random acne and it has a tense moodlet that says something like "From going through puberty" or something more T friendly. If there was actually different gameplay/moods for the pre-teens then I wouldn't mind them being there. But I wouldn't want it to be a thing if there was nothing being added for them.
  • Options
    NochunochuNochunochu Posts: 3 New Member
    Oh god no please don't add pre-teen there the exact same thing as children.
  • Options
    Pre-teen is merely the ages before being a teen. A teenager is 13 to 19. The teen years, as the age ends with "teen". A pre-teen is a person just starting puberty or right before. This could include 8 or 9 year olds but mostly it refers to being 10/11-12.

Personally I think adding Pre-teen would be useless as the life stages aren't refereed to by a definite age. If they went by ages, then yes it would be useful but here not much. A child seems to be roughly around the ages of 8-12.

I agree on bringing the teens a bit smaller. Teens look exactly like Young adults, and young adults are supposed to be the age of 18-21/23. So I think the teens should look younger and shorter.

Other than the teen needing to be shorter, for me personally I think the rest of the life stages makes sense and I can not complain for what we have. Babies are infants and toddlers seem to be roughly the middle and late stages of the age group. Since being a toddler is from 2 years of age up to 5 years. As for most, toddler is the ages before they can start kindergarten. So I think all of these makes sense since we're not going by ages in the Sims.

I'd be happier if Teens were just shrunk so it would make sense. Most teens aren't as tall as their parents. But I am assuming that this stage is from 15-17, most likely. I don't think I would enjoy game play if they added in a pre-teen stage just for no reason. Maybe if they could have things like when you have a teen and they have a tense or angry moodlet that says "From being a teenager" so maybe the pre-teens could have random acne and it has a tense moodlet that says something like "From going through puberty" or something more T friendly. If there was actually different gameplay/moods for the pre-teens then I wouldn't mind them being there. But I wouldn't want it to be a thing if there was nothing being added for them.

The word has nothing to do with it lol what's going on! In other languages it doesn't happen, it's coincidence. If not I wanna know the meaning of other numbers
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited February 2017
    34tc2ue.png
    Not sure who made this, but this is exactly how aging would be if we got preteens. Instead of jumping from 3-4ft to 5-6ft. Plus an extra layer of gameplay and story telling.
    Edit: Another one I found
    30w6o94.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The trouble is, not all languages use teen in ages.
    Many use single number plus 10. Meaning that 11 uses the same format as 14. Just look at the way the numerals are! Its a merging of 10 and a single number. 10 and 1 = 11, 10 and 4 =14. Ignore the word teen, and just look at the structure of the number.
    What it means, is that an 11 year old, is in the same numeric category as a 14 year old, meaning that preteen is just a social construct used in some english speaking countries.
    Teens look exactly like Young adults, and young adults are supposed to be the age of 18-21/23. So I think the teens should look younger and shorter.
    Look closer, they are slightly different. Their faces are different, and their bodies are different.
    Also, I see young adults as being more like 18-late 20's, with adult being 30's to about 50.
    I'd be happier if Teens were just shrunk so it would make sense. Most teens aren't as tall as their parents.
    That's only if you live in the land of the smol.
    I'm from the land of the not-so-smol, where those pesky preteens are often as tall as at least one parent, and teens usually as tall as, or tower over at least one parent.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited February 2017
    Movotti wrote: »
    The trouble is, not all languages use teen in ages.
    Many use single number plus 10. Meaning that 11 uses the same format as 14. Just look at the way the numerals are! Its a merging of 10 and a single number. 10 and 1 = 11, 10 and 4 =14. Ignore the word teen, and just look at the structure of the number.
    What it means, is that an 11 year old, is in the same numeric category as a 14 year old, meaning that preteen is just a social construct used in some english speaking countries.

If we follow the same "rule" in french, that would make a teen someone between 11 and 16, but also between 71 and 76, and between 91 and 96. :D

More seriously, in french, the name for "teenager" has absolutely nothing to do with numbers and what they are ending with, it comes from Latin : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/adolesco
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    I totally get the need for Pre-teens (I would love them too) but expanding on teens needs to be a bigger priority. Otherwise it will feel like a "sticking plaster" ignoring the fundamental issues we have with teens.
    I think teens need an overhaul which goes beyond the height thing. There needs to be differences in speeds between the needs bars ie hygiene, social and fun could go down quicker. Give teen sims acne! Options to sneak out, whims to argue with parents and "That is SO UNFAIR" moodlets. I think the deva should look at toddlers and how their needs are shaped around being a toddler. Teens should be shaped in a similar way to differentiate the gameplay from adult/elder sims.
  • Options
    34tc2ue.png
    Not sure who made this, but this is exactly how aging would be if we got preteens. Instead of jumping from 3-4ft to 5-6ft. Plus an extra layer of gameplay and story telling.
    Edit: Another one I found
    30w6o94.jpg

Is the last one a teen?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member
    I would like more things related to teens rather than a whole new life stage. Teens themselves feel rather empty, they're too much like adults, yet more limited in some areas. And what even are preteens? Age 10-12? Cause I feel like the children already fit that. There is no way that children in the sims are like 7 years old.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @Orchid13 yes
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member

The word has nothing to do with it lol what's going on! In other languages it doesn't happen, it's coincidence. If not I wanna know the meaning of other numbers

See I understand the whole different languages may say ages differently, but I live in the U.S and I speak english, so this is how I personally say it. Where I live this is how it is said, so yes I am going to speak my language. I don't get what that has to do with sims or pre teens though.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

See I understand the whole different languages may say ages differently, but I live in the U.S and I speak english, so this is how I personally say it. Where I live this is how it is said, so yes I am going to speak my language. I don't get what that has to do with sims or pre teens though.

So I'm guessing you know all about numerology. If you find an actual source , actual research not some Wikipedia thing to back that up, I'll believe you. Which you won't it makes no sense and no nineteen year olds are not teenagers.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Hmm is it just me or does the teen look like a young adult, like I honestly see them as teens when they are insanely skinny.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Cari_Rose1Cari_Rose1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok, I know I'm late. But, I would like to say my opinion on this. I get that you can do the same thing as a tween as you would if you were a child and teen. That's understandable. But, what I want is the continuity of a story or gameplay with in the ages. If the child you had first in the game was a toddler when the other is a baby. That kinda means that the kidd1-3 years (or 4 depending how you see it) apart from each other. So is kinda the same with toddler to kid. But... what about kid to teen. Well, not saying for everyone, but to me who is a smol bean herself, but still had to gradually grow. It just look like the first kid got slapped by puberty then chucked down the stairs, while the other kid is still in child mode. Another thing is that middle school is still important to story telling. I want to be able to maybe have my tween to be able to to middle school and get a pop up saying she had dressed inappropriately at school and had a mess full of make up to fit in with the cool kids. But as she walked into the school she sees the same cool kids making fun of another person for doing the same. 1.Does she hide and wipe of the make up putting on her spare cloths or 2 Does head forword. "They won't do the same I'm better than her." Things like that. ( I get that that can be done by teens but it mostly happens a middle school, when most start getting into make up seriously.... I mean... from when I was younger. Another thing is that not everyone will have the money or means to get sims 5. We don't even know when it's coming out if it is. I would really like to play with tweens in the sims 4. I didn't get to in the other sims games cus I never had the money and when I did I had to support my family a little. I don't regret it just want you to know how bad I want this and how important it is to me. No guilt no pressure, just want to voice my opinion I still agree that tweens should be able to help/take care of toddlers and babies. But, only of there us a teen or adult lives there at least(if teen - adult are at work it's fine but, there must be an active adult living there. No ghoust!). And also be able to cook simple meals like salads sandwiches, etc. If I want a young family, don't want the weird repercussions of the mother/father and teen being young adults for a short while, and the parents dying of old age before the youngest child is grown up. For me it messes up the flow. But, like I said that is my opinion. Please, don't jump down my throat people. I just wanted to share. I still think the other stuff (like slumberparties) should be added with or without tweens but I would really like for the game to have it.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    In my opinion. I would like to see reworked elders and babies first. Unlike the toddlers I dont really need pre teens but I wouldnt mind getting them.
    Child to teen is enough for me but pre teens would mean I have a life stage more with my children to enjoy before they age up to adults someday.

Also im prop a minority here but I would prioritized elders reworked instread of babies.
    Or maybe not a rework but and addition. This could come as a SP for me. I want my elders to feel old. optional of course, not every elder is near dead, this would be kinda ageism. But I want my elders to walk with a walking cane and having the ability to crochet. I want some more clothing which my grandparents would have worn. Also I want them to look older. Right now there is nearly no optional diffrence between them and adults which I think sucks,.. ythey are the most boring life stage and cmon. we all let some of our elders die because we want to move on with another story, because they are just THERE at some point. but not as present. Those additions can ofcourse also apply to younger sims.

Right now it seems like every sim dies at the age of 58, but humans get older than that. And im missing those elder years. Its not a shame to grow old. thats natural. Its a kids game so they wont show all the negative part of growing old, I understand that but I think what we have right now is not enough. I want to have the options to differ my sims more. rigt now I can also play one style of elders. Thats what it feels to me.

On the other and babies, I would like to see the update, I think they are boring objects right now but compared to my nepfhews they behaved really much the same. Babies dont do stuff. They just are there. cry, eat, sleep, dipers, repeat.
    I think they could improve them by freeing them from the crib like many said , and giving us some options like playing with them on the floor (while they laying on their blankets) with some of their toys. just animatiing them. I would also like going for a walk with them. (stroller)
    Having some clothing options, like wraped up in blancets, jumpers, socks and hats.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top