Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    Can someone like say something about my idea to claim our cards? If we really have 5 mafia to kill, then we better try to come up with something to help us. XD

how would that help us ?
    beause wouldn't the Mafia part just tell their cards too,
    so how would we tell the Mafia apart from the town by knowing their cards when all cards can flip both sides ?

It doesn't help much but I don't like the idea of people claiming their cards one by one just to save themselves and then everyone starts to panic and target someone else in the last minute. If people only claim when targetted, they could also be mafia and then we just choose to spare them for the day which is bad. I'd rather everyone just claims together (you don't have to say your alignment if you don't want to).

Ya feel me?

I don't. I mean, I kind of get it but not really :lol: I'm probably just being dumb, it's 3:30.

Would it be better to wait until tomorrow? The PRs would have the opportunity to use their last shot, since I think most only have 2.
    The Moon doesn't count as a power role, right?
    I think it would but it didn't say that the moon was empowerd, but it did say that Gamplays card was empowered "the priest"
    when you look though the cards list on page 1, it says that some cards are powerless, and then with the others, like the moon it says more, like the moon would have a connection with the sun (PM with the sun if the sun is in play that is) ... so wouldn't that count as a power ?

That's true, about the empowered part.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I was expecting day to have ended whilst I was asleep :joy:

I’m torn between switching votes to Sub or sticking with my Charlie vote. If Sub is town it’d be better to lynch her rather than get her modkilled, but at the same time I’ve switched votes too many times today.

I still thank Charlie is scum. Despite Dekay saying she seemed calm in her posts, I think she sounded pretty defensive (but only subtly). So I dunno... I think for now I’ll just stick with my charlie vote
    ...]
    I think Wagashi can flip both ways. I think Nyx and Charlie aren't buddies, Charlie's probably not buddies with Rose, Bow, Choco, Zinnia, Bubbz, maybe Plumbob (? I can't remember who he last voted for), Agua (cuz he doesn't seem to care about the Charlie wagon) and City. Cuz these were all the people who either voted her or cast suspicion on her early.

So if Charlie is scum, then that just leaves me and Kitty and Sub and Wagashi. I'm not buddies with Charlie so there's that.

[...]

Will this maybe make you think over it?

That’s true. I highly doubt you’re mafia (but if you are then gg). But with kitty and wagashi, I don’t know enough about how they act as mafia to judge them, and sub hasn’t said much so it’s hard to judge her.

Perhaps you’re right that Charlie isn’t scum... I really hope you’re right :sob:

If tuti can replace sub then I don’t want to vote for Sub, so I’m just going to go back on my previous vote and vote lluvia

I hope I'm right too, dude. :joy: It's gonna be so embarrassing for me totally reading a scum as town. Hahaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Can someone like say something about my idea to claim our cards? If we really have 5 mafia to kill, then we better try to come up with something to help us. XD

how would that help us ?
    beause wouldn't the Mafia part just tell their cards too,
    so how would we tell the Mafia apart from the town by knowing their cards when all cards can flip both sides ?

It doesn't help much but I don't like the idea of people claiming their cards one by one just to save themselves and then everyone starts to panic and target someone else in the last minute. If people only claim when targetted, they could also be mafia and then we just choose to spare them for the day which is bad. I'd rather everyone just claims together (you don't have to say your alignment if you don't want to).

Ya feel me?

I don't. I mean, I kind of get it but not really :lol: I'm probably just being dumb, it's 3:30.

Would it be better to wait until tomorrow? The PRs would have the opportunity to use their last shot, since I think most only have 2.
    The Moon doesn't count as a power role, right?
    I think it would but it didn't say that the moon was empowerd, but it did say that Gamplays card was empowered "the priest"
    when you look though the cards list on page 1, it says that some cards are powerless, and then with the others, like the moon it says more, like the moon would have a connection with the sun (PM with the sun if the sun is in play that is) ... so wouldn't that count as a power ?

That's true, about the empowered part.

Yes, I think tomorrow will be good.

The claiming thing... I don't know. It's just something like in that Charge Me Up game where some of us regretted not sharing all our chosen PRs early in the game. It made putting the few pieces together a bit hard at the end. I just think if everyone claimed ealry, it might give us more clues and stuff to use in the future. 🤷‍♀️ Who knows? :D

Maybe if someone says they have a card with a supposed power but the card doesn't wield it due to the randomization and they don't die soon enough (if mafia still hasn't killed all the townie PRs yet), we can take a look at them, etc.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    This looks a bit too green for my liking but I really don't know anymore at this point. :D

I'll believe Agua for now, even tho I don't even know why I'm doing that cuz I could also just be lazy and not post and say that, "Oh, hey when I'm scum, I will talk more." But whateves.

I think Wagashi can flip both ways. I think Nyx and Charlie aren't buddies, Charlie's probably not buddies with Rose, Bow, Choco, Zinnia, Bubbz, maybe Plumbob (? I can't remember who he last voted for), Agua (cuz he doesn't seem to care about the Charlie wagon) and City. Cuz these were all the people who either voted her or cast suspicion on her early.

So if Charlie is scum, then that just leaves me and Kitty and Sub and Wagashi. I'm not buddies with Charlie so there's that.

CELA4p0.png

If I was Charlie's buddy, I'd doubt I'd vote her and I'd doubt she'd suspect me. And that is if we were buddies, but we aren't.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    This looks a bit too green for my liking but I really don't know anymore at this point. :D

I'll believe Agua for now, even tho I don't even know why I'm doing that cuz I could also just be lazy and not post and say that, "Oh, hey when I'm scum, I will talk more." But whateves.

CELA4p0.png

If I was Charlie's buddy, I'd doubt I'd vote her and I'd doubt she'd suspect me. And that is if we were buddies, but we aren't.

But you didn't vote her here, did you? I can't remember who you voted for. I tried to look back but didn't see anything. :cry:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

CELA4p0.png

But you didn't vote her here, did you? I can't remember who you voted for. I tried to look back but didn't see anything. :cry:

I did. :D
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    157 notifications? I have some catching up to do. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I don't like the idea of lynching one of our power roles, and there is the chance she can share another tracker result, you should wait until tomorrow at least.

Also, I was thinking the same thing about targetting Nyx. We're not that mean.

So basically, you just want me to kill Charlie?

Ah, my mistake, lynching the claimed PR is a wonderful idea.

Why are you so sure of Charlie's alignment you are willing to do that? You seem like buddies, or you are Mafia trying to be buddies.

What?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I don't like the idea of lynching one of our power roles, and there is the chance she can share another tracker result, you should wait until tomorrow at least.

So basically, you just want me to kill Charlie?

Why are you so sure of Charlie's alignment you are willing to do that? You seem like buddies, or you are Mafia trying to be buddies.

What?

Sarcasm?
    unknown.png
  • Options

What?
    ._.
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member

CELA4p0.png

would you be able to quote where you voted Charlie, because I honestly can find it....
    what I do however see is that you Voted Rose today and day 1 you didn't vote....
    and Icey haven't written you for any votes on Charlie either .... Perhaps he hasn't seen your vote ?

Vote count from Icey...
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Final Vote Count Day 1

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Charlie
    Rose votes DeKay
    Nyx votes Charlie
    Charlie unvotes
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Tuti unvotes
    Nyx unvotes
    Tuti votes City
    Gameplay votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia

Choco votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Choco votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    City votes Tuti
    Rose votes Tuti

Tuti - Bubbz, Choco, City, Rose
    Lluvia - Zinnia, Kitty, DeKay
    Charlie - Gameplay, Bow
    DeKay - Lluvia
    City - Tuti
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count 2.1

Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Kitty votes Rose
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Charlie votes Rose

Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose

Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie

Charlie - Bow, Choco, Plumbob, City
    Lluvia - Zinnia, DeKay, Kitty
    Rose - Charlie, Wagashi

Zinnia v Agua
    Dekay v Rose
    Dekay V Sub
    Lluvia V Sub
    Zinnia V Sub
    Plumbob V Lluvia
  • Options

What?

What
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Wagashi feels a bit off to me.

CELA4p0.png

That last sentence rubs me the wrong way.

Vote: Wagashi
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

I’m torn between switching votes to Sub or sticking with my Charlie vote. If Sub is town it’d be better to lynch her rather than get her modkilled, but at the same time I’ve switched votes too many times today.

I still thank Charlie is scum. Despite Dekay saying she seemed calm in her posts, I think she sounded pretty defensive (but only subtly). So I dunno... I think for now I’ll just stick with my charlie vote

Sorry but worrying about switching votes is usually not that much of a concern of town. Seems that you're nervous about the idea of changing votes. Mafia would be worried about swiching votes from one town person to another because it's gonna look even worse for the the next day.

Keeping an eye on you.
    ._.
  • Options

If Rose and Lluvia are both town it's good, but if one is Mafia it reveals the other PR to the mafia for easy murder stabbing.

True, but I was also thinking that some roles that supposed to have a PR role might not necessarily have a PR. It's kinda risky but I think it might give a better idea on who's lying or not, and we can also try to prevent lynching those with the supposedly PR cards, if of course, everyone agrees to do it.

What do you mean? Like The Star being in the game but not having the tracking ability?

This is what I was saying yesterday about Rose!!!
    ._.
  • Options
    That’s true. I highly doubt you’re mafia (but if you are then gg). But with kitty and wagashi, I don’t know enough about how they act as mafia to judge them, and sub hasn’t said much so it’s hard to judge her.

Perhaps you’re right that Charlie isn’t scum... I really hope you’re right :sob:

If tuti can replace sub then I don’t want to vote for Sub, so I’m just going to go back on my previous vote and vote lluvia

Now this is scummy.
    ._.
  • Options

If Rose and Lluvia are both town it's good, but if one is Mafia it reveals the other PR to the mafia for easy murder stabbing.

True, but I was also thinking that some roles that supposed to have a PR role might not necessarily have a PR. It's kinda risky but I think it might give a better idea on who's lying or not, and we can also try to prevent lynching those with the supposedly PR cards, if of course, everyone agrees to do it.

What do you mean? Like The Star being in the game but not having the tracking ability?

This is what I was saying yesterday about Rose!!!

I don't think that's possible.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Holy macaroni when did our cop die. 4.25 should be rounded... down to 4 right?

12 town verses 5 isn't the game I signed up for! :sob:
    ._.
  • Options

Doctor?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Sorry but worrying about switching votes is usually not that much of a concern of town. Seems that you're nervous about the idea of changing votes. Mafia would be worried about swiching votes from one town person to another because it's gonna look even worse for the the next day.

Keeping an eye on you.

And that’s why I’m worried about switching votes because it makes you look scummy, and you’ve just proven my point.

Now this is scummy.

And how is that scummy? If tuti’s able to replace sub, I’m not going to vote for her. The only reason people are voting for sub is because she’s going to get modkilled if we can’t find a replacement, but seeing as we’ve potentially found one, I’m not going to vote for sub/tuti seeing as Sub hasn’t actually done anything wrong in my eyes
  • Options

Did you vote in the scum chat?
    ._.
  • Options

Doctor?

no, priestess is cop.
    ._.
  • Options

Keeping an eye on you.

And that’s why I’m worried about switching votes because it makes you look scummy, and you’ve just proven my point.

Now this is scummy.

And how is that scummy? If tuti’s able to replace sub, I’m not going to vote for her. The only reason people are voting for sub is because she’s going to get modkilled if we can’t find a replacement, but seeing as we’ve potentially found one, I’m not going to vote for sub/tuti seeing as Sub hasn’t actually done anything wrong in my eyes

Icey said someone who didn't play.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Keeping an eye on you.

Now this is scummy.

Icey said someone who didn't play.

Ah ok I didn’t see that
  • Options

Doctor?

no, priestess is cop.

I thought it was the doctor :lol: that's worse. I was wondering what Gameplay was talking about with investigations.
    unknown.png