Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I’m not sure how I feel about the rose wagon. I’ll have to read back.
    Okay so I saw this comment by Rose where she said she would attempt to defend herself. This kind of rubbed be the wrong way, so I think I’ll vote: rose

This just seems like what bubbz does sometimes where that's her 'me too' reason for voting someone.. I don't really see the big deal with how rose worded it, it's an 'attempt' as it's up to those who read it to decide if its good enough or not. It's like you've gone from not liking how rose is getting all these votes to quickly jumping on with something that others are now bringing up. I'm not really defending rose as i'm suspicious of her anyway but this just doesn't seem right.

Good point. Maybe Rose voted Tuti to save both Lluvia and Charlie. 🤔

Possibly. I've said that it's likely someone could have slipped in a last minute vote to save a buddy. I'm going to look back anyway as I was asleep when the vote changes happened and i've only skimmed through them. Have you seen anything that could possibly connect the 3? I'm sure you mentioned something about lluvia and someone looking like they could be buddies but I don't remember who.

I just remembered you mentioned something about rose and charlie not being buddies because of trying to cast suspicion on one another so maybe not all 3. Although its a bit of a stretch anyway :lol:
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Also, probably not the best idea, but aim a 2-shot town tracker. I tracked Dekay last night and she visited noone.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    Maybe Zinnia can help us out and tell us how scum Charlie thinks since they were buddies recently.

Zinnia, does Charlie tend to want to kill people who are sus of her?

Charlie died Day 2 and it was my idea to kill Icey since he was suspecting me. Her response to that idea was "Sure. I don’t feel any certain way towards anyone."

Hmm, okay then. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Also, probably not the best idea, but aim a 2-shot town tracker. I tracked Dekay last night and she visited noone.

I don't know whether to believe this or not. I feel like Rose normally doesn't lie, but I feel like she might have in a recent game (or that might've been Charlie, I can't remember now :sob: )
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I don't know whether to believe this or not. I feel like Rose normally doesn't lie, but I feel like she might have in a recent game (or that might've been Charlie, I can't remember now :sob: )

She lied in my Skyrim game. But she claimed as a VT which was hardly a claim. This PR claim, however, seems more genuine to me.

VOTE CHARLIE
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Rose what do you think of this gameplay kill? I see you voted Tuti too. A lot of your comments feel off to me, I especially didn't like this one.

@DeKay Can you explain why you think I'm scummy so I can attempt to defend myself?

Seemed a bit strange and your vote on Tuti straight after City's vote, which was similar reason. You both saying Lluvia was probably town.

You're not the only one I'm suspicious of right now though.

I dont know what I think of the gameplay kill. I dont remember who gameplay was suspicious of, but I think that charlie was one of them. Charlie and Dekay were together and while I dont think Dekay and Charlie would make that kill, I think that they might have killed them because we wouldnt think they had done it. I still am getting weird vibes from Dekay for some reason. I don't know how to explain it.

Bow, I found this post. To me, it looks like Rose is not Charlie's buddy which just makes them less connected, I guess.

I think there's a small chance that they are buddies but I think Rose and Tuti looked disconnected in the game where they were scum together. So maybe we can keep an eye on Charlie too later on, just in case.

I remembered you were also buddies with Charlie that one time and I died early. Do you remember why you killed me?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

It's Day 2, I highly doubt she's lying, vote someone else.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Maybe she could be this?

Temperance - Balance and Moderation
    2-shot Jack-of-all-Trades - You will receive two random powers appropriate to your alignment, each of which can be used once per night in the game. (e.g. 1 investigation and 1 doctor save for an upright Temperance). Unlike the Fool, it's possible that no other players in the game possess the powers that you have. The powers you can receive are restricted to the following for balance reasons:

Upright
    Cop
    Doctor
    Jailkeeper
    Tracker

Reversed
    Role Cop
    Roleblocker
    Tracker

Are there any card repeats also? Like two people can get the same card?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I asked Iceman the same question he said everyone's getting a unique card.
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I asked Iceman the same question he said everyone's getting a unique card.

Okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Rose what do you think of this gameplay kill? I see you voted Tuti too. A lot of your comments feel off to me, I especially didn't like this one.

@DeKay Can you explain why you think I'm scummy so I can attempt to defend myself?

Seemed a bit strange and your vote on Tuti straight after City's vote, which was similar reason. You both saying Lluvia was probably town.

You're not the only one I'm suspicious of right now though.

I dont know what I think of the gameplay kill. I dont remember who gameplay was suspicious of, but I think that charlie was one of them. Charlie and Dekay were together and while I dont think Dekay and Charlie would make that kill, I think that they might have killed them because we wouldnt think they had done it. I still am getting weird vibes from Dekay for some reason. I don't know how to explain it.

Bow, I found this post. To me, it looks like Rose is not Charlie's buddy which just makes them less connected, I guess.

I think there's a small chance that they are buddies but I think Rose and Tuti looked disconnected in the game where they were scum together. So maybe we can keep an eye on Charlie too later on, just in case.

I remembered you were also buddies with Charlie that one time and I died early. Do you remember why you killed me?

Yeah, I can't really see rose and charlie being buddies (or rose being buddies with you) after that because if she was, there wouldn't be any reason to bring it up. Also with rose's claim, it's quite a bold move to lie so I'm going to mostly trust that she's town.

To be honest I can't really remember. We probably killed you because you were either sus of us or just because you're good at scumhunting and would sniff us out too soon. I think you might of actually listed us as scum right at the start of the day :joy:
  • Options
    Hmm, there's 22 cards on the front page tho which does give her some leeway if she's actually lying. But I'll believe her claim for now.

Vote: Lluvia
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm going to believe Rose's claim for now, I just hope she isn't lying, or I'll actually be mad :joy:

Vote Lluvia she's next on my list. The fact that she's so quiet seems suspicious to me, as she's not normally like this. (Then again, so is agua, but I'll just see how this goes).
  • Options
    Okay so I saw this comment by Rose where she said she would attempt to defend herself. This kind of rubbed be the wrong way, so I think I’ll vote: rose

Charlie changing her mind this quickly over something trivial is somewhat worrying to me. I'm fine with lynching either Lluvia or Charlie today.
    ._.
  • Options
    From what I just read, Rose, you seem more suspicious of Dekay than Tuti. Is this suspicion not enough for you to keep your vote on Dekay?

Sorry if this sounded blunt but you could have kept your vote on Dekay instead of Tuti just to “break the tie” because that seems rather scummy to me.

It also seems weird how you also commented about getting weird vibes from Dekay after putting down the final vote just before Iceman ended day. It all seemed a bit... too rushed.

Plus lluvia really hadn’t said much yesterday and thought she’s acting less scummy? Why?

I'm not sure how to explain it. It was sorta a last minute decision. It may have seemed rused cause i was trying to type it out before the deadline.
    DeKay Can you explain why you think I'm scummy so I can attempt to defend myself?

Rose's somewhat peculiar verb choice of "attempt" caught my attention. Was she attempting to make herself look town when she's not? Is this what she meant? 🤔

I used attempt because I'm very bad at defending myself no matter what alignment I am.
    Oh and Rose, since you want to defend yourself so much, try this:

Why did you vote me so quickly yesterday even when you know you didn't have time to read thru everything? Seems like you just wanted to get rid of me without bothering with the rest of the day at the time. If you were town, you would probably be more careful and not put in a vote until you have read everything so far.

I had read everything. Something in my gut suspected you. Like I said, I'm not sure why exactly you seem weird. it's just a gut feeling. I'll probably leave you alone for today though.

(Still reading back. at the top of pg. 25 now.)
  • Options

Charlie changing her mind this quickly over something trivial is somewhat worrying to me. I'm fine with lynching either Lluvia or Charlie today.

If Charlie were scum, that would explain the gameplay kill 🤔
  • Options
    I’m going to unvote tuti since she came back up and was a little more townish. I’m going to go ahead and wait to vote for now.

Charlie was the first to vote Tuti, which was then followed by Bubbz. But then Charlie unvoted because she was more townish which is a bit opposite of what the majority of people thought of her yesterday.

She didn't vote anyone else after this.
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm going to Vote Charlie again.

She's still the most scummiest to me. Same reasons as yesterday and also the quick vote on rose. She also hasn't said anything to make me change my mind today. I think it is possible that she could have killed gameplay as she was sus of her even though she said she wouldn't do that. She also didn't have a final vote day 1 which I've only just realized.
  • Options
    I’m going to unvote tuti since she came back up and was a little more townish. I’m going to go ahead and wait to vote for now.

Charlie was the first to vote Tuti, which was then followed by Bubbz. But then Charlie unvoted because she was more townish which is a bit opposite of what the majority of people thought of her yesterday.

She didn't vote anyone else after this.

*meant to say Charlie thought Tuti was being "a little more townish"
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    OK so Rose probably isn't lying, I'll go back to my day 1 vote and I'll beheading off to sleep soon.

vote: Lluvia
  • Options
    Thought I'd just share something I've highlighted from the day 1 vote history:

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay <<< Lluvia followed Bubbz shortly
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti <<< Bubbz followed Charlie
    Tuti votes Charlie <<< "retaliation" vote
    Rose votes DeKay <<< unexplained hasty vote
    Nyx votes Charlie
    Charlie unvotes
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Tuti unvotes
    Nyx unvotes
    Tuti votes City
    Gameplay votes Charlie <<< Page 17, said something about Charlie acting very defensive and "yelling"
    Kitty votes Lluvia
    Choco votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Choco votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    City votes Tuti
    Rose votes Tuti <<< yet also mentioned her concern about Dekay as if she knew Tuti was going to flip town, if that made sense to you all.

Also, this is interesting that you point this out. I forgot that Bubbz even voted me. But as far as I know, town Rose always tend to vote for Bubbz on Day 1, so it's weird that she's following Bubbz and Lluvia's vote here.

I don't recall voting Bubbz on D1 that often.

So, I know that I said earlier that i got a town vibe from LLuvia, but I'm gonna Vote Lluvia because she is quiet, which isnt like her, and she's not really being helpful.
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I mean you guys can vote me, but it isn’t going to do you any good. I’m going to keep my rose vote for now. I think Lluvia could be mafia, but I don’t really want to join ANOTHER band wagon lol. You guys are kind of jumping all over the place. My guess is at least one of the quick hoppers is scum trying to blend in. Bow and plumbob are kind of everywhere lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Thought I'd just share something I've highlighted from the day 1 vote history:

DeKay votes Zinnia
    DeKay unvotes
    Bubbz votes DeKay
    DeKay votes City
    Lluvia votes DeKay <<< Lluvia followed Bubbz shortly
    Charlie votes Tuti
    Bubbz votes Tuti <<< Bubbz followed Charlie
    Tuti votes Charlie <<< "retaliation" vote
    Rose votes DeKay <<< unexplained hasty vote
    Nyx votes Charlie
    Charlie unvotes
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Tuti unvotes
    Nyx unvotes
    Tuti votes City
    Gameplay votes Charlie <<< Page 17, said something about Charlie acting very defensive and "yelling"
    Kitty votes Lluvia
    Choco votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Choco votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    City votes Tuti
    Rose votes Tuti <<< yet also mentioned her concern about Dekay as if she knew Tuti was going to flip town, if that made sense to you all.

Also, this is interesting that you point this out. I forgot that Bubbz even voted me. But as far as I know, town Rose always tend to vote for Bubbz on Day 1, so it's weird that she's following Bubbz and Lluvia's vote here.

I don't recall voting Bubbz on D1 that often.

So, I know that I said earlier that i got a town vibe from LLuvia, but I'm gonna Vote Lluvia because she is quiet, which isnt like her, and she's not really being helpful.

Um, yes you do. Especially if Bubbz is being talked about a lot for being jumpy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

Does that mean you're The Star? But the card's power is the same whether you're reversed or upright.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Does that mean you're The Star? But the card's power is the same whether you're reversed or upright.

Wait, I didn't even realise that. Now I wish I had just left my vote.