Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What idea pack sounds more appealing?

Comments

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Other (let me know down in the comments below )
    Crud I thought I didn't see the Werewolf option until I voted for other and then I saw it. Werewolves oof.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Other (let me know down in the comments below )
    Horses. Or Farming without Werewolfes. Or Hobbies. Or Generations.

Romantic Gettaway also appeals to me, but not as much as he ones listed above.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Old School Gamepack (Has everything from 20's to 50's, jive, more music, clothing and accessories, drive-ins, etc)
    I think the supernaturals (and robots) will skew this survey, since it's pretty well known that they're highly requested.

I would agree. Except, I polled things that are in Supernatural and Fantasy, and wanted to see if people wanted something 'out-there'. :D As I heard in other posts, everyone wants these things. I just wanted to see why.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Old School Gamepack (Has everything from 20's to 50's, jive, more music, clothing and accessories, drive-ins, etc)
    Vintage Glamour Stuff already covers 1920s-1940s. Retro Stuff should be about 50s/60s/70s/80s. I'd buy a 50s-80s EP or GP for sure!

Likewise! B)
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    I want futuristic stuff, and more supernaturals. In two separate packs because yeah, they'd clash thematically. Supers would be really cool too.

I also want werewolves, but farming seems lame.

Would be nice to vote for more than one thing.

Thank you all for commenting your thoughts! It is interesting to see everyone's opinion about Sims 4. Everyone is more than welcome to include multiple preferences for which game pack they want most out of three or all of them. I don't mind at all! :D All I want is why. :wink:
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Also, about the Warewolves thing. I thought it would either make Farming more interesting, or not. I see now, that it needs a togglable option. ;)
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »

83bienchen wrote: »

I am fascinated to know why. o:)
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Crud I thought I didn't see the Werewolf option until I voted for other and then I saw it. Werewolves oof.

Hypothetically, you have as many options as you want. Which one do you choose? :smiley:
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    I voted for the "Old School" game pack because I love learning about history and think it would be amazing to have more of it incorporated into a Sims game. I haven't finished any yet, but I play challenges like the "Decades Challenge" by ZombieCleo and one or two of the other challenges I can't remember the name of right now.

In addition, though, I am very much of an animal lover and think a "Circus/Zoo" pack would be great to provide a variety of different animals for our Sims to interact with. Just a thought I have for this is that it could be possible for toddlers, children, and teens to feed leaves to a giraffe or ride a camel or donkey, et al. In my mind I think it would be cute and fun to watch the Sims roaming around and interacting with all the animals! :smile:
  • Options
    I voted for the "Old School" game pack because I love learning about history and think it would be amazing to have more of it incorporated into a Sims game. I haven't finished any yet, but I play challenges like the "Decades Challenge" by ZombieCleo and one or two of the other challenges I can't remember the name of right now.

In addition, though, I am very much of an animal lover and think a "Circus/Zoo" pack would be great to provide a variety of different animals for our Sims to interact with. Just a thought I have for this is that it could be possible for toddlers, children, and teens to feed leaves to a giraffe or ride a camel or donkey, et al. In my mind I think it would be cute and fun to watch the Sims roaming around and interacting with all the animals! :smile:

I completely agree PenguinBudgie! In fact, what would your thoughts be on a history pack? Could have everything from how the Sims colonised everything, and refer back to wherever they're situated in i.e. American Revolution, First Fleet, etc. Or even refer back to Sims 3 Medieval? I would love to go through different decades with different styles, and different sims, traits, skills and experiences are had in each decade, which is most unique. Have like generations of that happen, at a time. The settings could adjust, so a whole Sim lifetime, or multiple Sim lifetimes, lead up to a new era, unlocking new styles, etc. It's all optional, and you can toggle stuff so it can be default of course, but yes! History is awesome! :D

The style is what I love to see, and want more of.

Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
    These are all such brilliant ideas, I wish you worked for EA. I picked the witches one because I LOVED witches in the sims 2, but I would also love mermaids, werewolves and more romantic interactions. Another pack I'd love is a music pack, where sims can have a decent musical career (one where you could follow them to work) and even start a band, with different music genres and everything.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    SimmerBoi wrote: »
    These are all such brilliant ideas, I wish you worked for EA. I picked the witches one because I LOVED witches in the sims 2, but I would also love mermaids, werewolves and more romantic interactions. Another pack I'd love is a music pack, where sims can have a decent musical career (one where you could follow them to work) and even start a band, with different music genres and everything.

Thank you so much SimmerBoi! <3 The value isn't in the content, it's in the ideas! :smiley: I would love to work for EA! Sign me up if you know anyone. :joy: I'm not sure what the game is written in, but I am starting to learn C++, which is convenient.

Oh yes! Give me the music pack any day. Drums set, Bongos, Xylophone, Flute, Saxophone, Harmonica, maybe some sort of Sim made instrument? Who knows! :joy: I would like to be able to have a band for concerts/gigs or orchestra for symphonies, and choose what we can play, by a new Music creator system with notes and etc! I love the thought of more unique Supernatural elements appearing. I like how potential Vampires come to your door in the middle of the night, and a unknowing person, might answer and fall for it. I like the thought of adding Fairies and Witches to add a bit more to gardening and what you could brew or magically grow/harvest, and just like Sebrina (the original television show), a cat that actually can talk Simlish, potions and spells, broomsticks, and stuff like that. I only have base ideas that needed building upon- it's you guys that help me most! :smiley: Mermaids alike! Would love to have an ocean adventure, because I haven't in other games for PC. Have a pirates of the Caribbean type feel, if you swim too far out, get captured and join/fight them or something. Add a new way to die by shark attack, from walking the plank or swimming too far away.

Drowning would have more significance, being too tired, Mermaids could save you like paramedics of the ocean by speedboating you back to shore and CPR- while pirates capture you, and tie you upside down, and depending if you have a certain skillset, you won't be able to break free, and wait to see the crew/captain to negotiate. Could have a pirate's cove too. Where it would be like the wild west, but with pirates of course. Warewolves I find are more discreet, but you could form a pack with other Warewolf Sims, and 'Go on the prowl!', around the towns, but the cities should be a little bit more restrictive and you could be chased out of town by police, unless you have an upgrade perk for it, and you could take on Vampires with their powers, to gain more for your own. You could have Warewolf WooHoo! (in a doghouse/cave of course). Romantic interactions are a big one to think about, because lots of people have their ideal perceptions of romance. So it would be a little challenging. But adding more locations to choose for weddings like I heard before, romantic getaways, a simple turn on and off system like in Sims 2 ages ago- and maybe a bit more, could do a boat cruise so people could do the Titanic thing, hot air ballooning maybe, feed each other food at table, add theatre/drive-in (wanted drive-ins to be for 50's Old school stuff) to go see old movies or something, better dance system for ballroom dancing? Shared bubbles baths, add limos to the game, get a mood buff if you are in the location of where you first met your partner, write fancy letters, if they do an update for get famous, could be to add plays, which you could see with your partner. Vineyards maybe (was thinking that could be farming). Could do an update for 'Seasons' where you can dance and makeout in rain. Would be alright. I'm not really one for romance expertise, but I try.

Excited for future!
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Romantic Gettaway Gamepack (Romance system, places to visit & fall in love)
    I chose Romantic Getaway but I would also like to see Witches and Werewolves.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited January 2019
    Retro Old School & Disco Gamepack (Personal favourite - Anything 80's, acardes, dancing, more music and clothes)
    disco plain and simple and honestly and that's just my opinion I do not see much use as a player for romance in the game sims and that's my choice can easily live toghter without the need to be married or romantic that's why in my owngame as a player I made the choice to keep my sim single if I raise a familymost of the time if I chose to put a roommate the relation will stay friends and not go over that but that's my choice as a player of the sims as no players are the same when it comes to the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Farming & Warewolves Gamepack (Beautiful new town, with a twist )
    Don't care for warewolves, but farming would be cool!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    I like several of the packs, but I think we need turn on and turn offs and a more leisure vacation spot. I also want witches coupled with magic. I would also like to see a circus and zoo pack and a farming expansion without werewolf’s. And wild west and a future pack also sound good.
  • Options
    mavislurchermavislurcher Posts: 21 Member
    I need werewolves. I already have the mod, but I NEED WEREWOLVES. (I'm a bit obsessed.)
  • Options
    > @mavislurcher said:
    > I need werewolves. I already have the mod, but I NEED WEREWOLVES. (I'm a bit obsessed.)

I want a supernatural pack as well, and I do like the idea of witches and mermaids.
  • Options
    > @mavislurcher said:
    > I need werewolves. I already have the mod, but I NEED WEREWOLVES. (I'm a bit obsessed.)

And I want horses.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I just chose this one because I don't like most of the other ideas in the combinations mentioned. Like I want farming but don't want werewolves attached and no way both would fit in a GP. I want a future pack but don't want villians and heros in it... ect... I want servos in it... ect.
    The romance idea is the only one that could fit in a GP.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    So many insightful preferences! Thank you everyone for seeing the bigger picture! :D
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited January 2019
    Interesting poll.

I really want werewolves (couldn't care less about farming). And after that maybe witches.

The combination werewolves/farming got me thinking. I have the feeling a lot of people are either into farming (realistic, rural, quiet life for sims) or into werewolves (danger, supernatural, exciting) I think there are very few simmers who really like both.

Just out of curiosity, why combine werewolves with a completely unrelated feature and link witches to other supernaturals and a magical gameplay? Is the result between those two options from the poll even comparable?

And a futuristic pack sounds also good. Basically anything but purely realistic gameplay. ;)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Atreya33 I was curious about the farming & werewolves. I mostly want farming for horses but since horses weren't mentioned, I voted for a fresh sounding combo. Neither farming nor werewolves are a must have for me but rural & danger could be interesting. If this poll had an actual influence on things I would have picked the romantic getaway. I didn't really like how the pack was described, just want the romance system improved.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    The Romantic Gettaway Gamepack! I would love to see more romantic options in the game.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I like the idea of exotic animals - and making all the other animals we have so far more interactive like the frogs and insects in the collections.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.