Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What idea pack sounds more appealing?

1235...Next

Comments

• starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    Farming & Warewolves Gamepack (Beautiful new town, with a twist )
    I like the farming/werewolf together
    It be nice story telling the werewolf can chase the livestock for food for the meat and the farmers try to chase it down and trap it and maybe like tamed it
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Romantic Gettaway Gamepack (Romance system, places to visit & fall in love)
    romantic get away with all the romantic interactions a sim needs to find their soul mate.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • frantastic922frantastic922 Posts: 23 Member
    Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
    I think that with the growing popularity of Netflix's The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, we NEED witches and more occult sims. I also miss the mermaids, fairies and werewolves from TS3 Supernatural. I would love to see what the programmers can do for them with the new graphics and technologies we have today. I want to see more in-depth takes on casting spells (more variety in types of spells) and familiars. I'm just itching to get witches in TS4... :(
  • frantastic922frantastic922 Posts: 23 Member
    Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
    I also miss Vacation lots, cars/motorcycles/brooms, and houseboats. I don't know how well houseboats went over with the gamers, but I really enjoyed making them and sailing my different Sim worlds. I also miss my sims going to the beach and swimming in "natural" water like oceans, lakes, etc.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Retro Old School & Disco Gamepack (Personal favourite - Anything 80's, acardes, dancing, more music and clothes)
    I really want retro, old school, and zoo stuff! :heart:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • glovepatrolalphaglovepatrolalpha Posts: 8 New Member
    even though i really want arcades to go with the bowling alleys, a romance pack would add so much more gameplay, especially if it came with a vacation world.
  • ellie_291ellie_291 Posts: 2 New Member
    Other (let me know down in the comments below )
    Would love to see a game pack that inculded preteens! There is such a big gap in between child and teen I think they should add preteens with more skills avaiable then the ones for kids, and more interactions for them as well! This age they could be able to better interact with toddlers and each other. They could be able to have a boyfriend or girlfriend and for the people who have parenthood, be able to work on those skills !
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Supernatural 4 the win
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    From this options i would go with the romantic getaway, just because you included a new romantic system and it's more than needed.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Farming & Warewolves Gamepack (Beautiful new town, with a twist )
    I don't play supernaturals but want farming badly :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Retro Old School & Disco Gamepack (Personal favourite - Anything 80's, acardes, dancing, more music and clothes)
    Out of these, I think I would get more use from this one.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€