Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite woohoo animation?

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @FanPhoria about woohoo its just my own choice that I made not to use the feature and keep my sims single its just how I play when it comes to the game, if I went my sim to have a family I find it easier and faster to use the adoption feature in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    edited January 2019
    the ones on a mod ;)

[Edited by EA_Mai - remember the age rating of the game: PEGI 12]
    Post edited by EA_Mai on

-Yarden.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Classic Bed
    The only reason I nake my Sims Woohoo is because of the music. I like it.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I could never choose between rocket ship and vault
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    The shower. Wish they'd bring it back to Sims 4. You could raise hygiene and fun level in one shot.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Hot Tub
    Closet and hot tub.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sleeping Pod/Vault (please specify in comments)
    TS1299 wrote: »
    The only reason I nake my Sims Woohoo is because of the music. I like it.

Everso often there isn't any music when they woohoo in bed. It happens but it's rare.
  • Options
    MelissaLiMelissaLi Posts: 20 Member
    Hot Tub
    mine would have to be the hot tub sksks
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeye
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Hot Tub
    Hot tub. The pattern of the water fountain at the end is a lot like the one you'll see in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hot Tub
    @FanPhoria about woohoo its just my own choice that I made not to use the feature and keep my sims single its just how I play when it comes to the game, if I went my sim to have a family I find it easier and faster to use the adoption feature in the game

yeah, totally! you're game is you're game! I was just expressing my surprise that that you'd click on this poll in the first place if that's the case, since it's not something that factors into your game at all :)
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    Bush
    of the options listed, i like the bush. the playful butt slap is funny. but i think i like the closet the best. so steamy
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    I also have to go with closet.
  • Options
    Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    I like the closet one too but I also like the hot tub lol
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Hot Tub
    The hot tub one cracks me up, the surprise on their face for the one animation is priceless. I also like the bush as well as the closet.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Rocket Ship
    :# Ground Control to Major Tom
    Commencing countdown, engines on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Classic Bed
    Because it's hilarious when one accidentally kicks other with leg into face. And lighthouse woohoo isn't in the poll.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Rocket Ship
    The Rocket Ship because a rocket blasting off is already a stupidly inappropriate euphemism lol
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Classic Bed
    I like my sims to do bed woohoo, hot tub woohoo, and coffin woohoo. I don't have get famous - it the only pack I don't have so cannot speak for what comes with that - like vaults, pods, etc.

I detest the closet woohoo, the leaf pile and bush woohoo are too gross for me to think of because of the stinky factor. I am a bit of a germiphobe so that could be why I don't like anything germy like that in my game. I know it is a sims 4 thing as I had no issues with woohoos in hay piles etc in previous sims - there was no stinky factor in those earlier games. I liked Sims 2 hot tub woohoo the best - as the little film animations crack me up, so I miss them in the rest of the games.

I clicked the bed woohoo because over all - in all my sims games my Sims tend to use that the most.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I like my sims to do bed woohoo, hot tub woohoo, and coffin woohoo. I don't have get famous - it the only pack I don't have so cannot speak for what comes with that - like vaults, pods, etc.

I detest the closet woohoo, the leaf pile and bush woohoo are too gross for me to think of because of the stinky factor. I am a bit of a germiphobe so that could be why I don't like anything germy like that in my game. I know it is a sims 4 thing as I had no issues with woohoos in hay piles etc in previous sims - there was no stinky factor in those earlier games. I liked Sims 2 hot tub woohoo the best - as the little film animations crack me up, so I miss them in the rest of the games.

I clicked the bed woohoo because over all - in all my sims games my Sims tend to use that the most.

Vault woohoo is the same animation as Leaf Woohoo. Pod Bed Woohoo is the same animation as Coffin Woohoo. Leaf woohoo doesn't currently work atleast for me on PC or Console. It cancels out on both.
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    Classic Bed
    My best times were in a classic bed, but I didn't really try many of the others. Didn't need to really as most of my Sim couples were pretty predicable. Yeah, pink hearts, then red hearts, then done.

But then I had one couple that really connected and showed me the works that I hadn't seen before from other Sim couples.

In bed, they took their time before I saw the blankets moving. It took some time before I finally saw pink hearts. I thought "it's about time" but is that all there is? Then I saw the blankets really start moving big time and eventually came red hearts. Finally! That's usually all I ever saw, but apparently they weren't done.

It calmed down for a bit and I thought they were done but they weren't. Soon the blankets started bouncing, then the pillows started bouncing, then the entire bed started bouncing. I wondered, "What are you guys doing?" Then came the fireworks! Oh yeah, this is more like it.

I do really want to try the Brindleton Bay Lighthouse. I saw the light spinning in the trailer and I'm sure this couple can cause a really great light show!

I have since tried the hottub and yes, that was an exceptionally good one.
  • Options
    My best times were in a classic bed, but I didn't really try many of the others. Didn't need to really as most of my Sim couples were pretty predicable. Yeah, pink hearts, then red hearts, then done.

But then I had one couple that really connected and showed me the works that I hadn't seen before from other Sim couples.

In bed, they took their time before I saw the blankets moving. It took some time before I finally saw pink hearts. I thought "it's about time" but is that all there is? Then I saw the blankets really start moving big time and eventually came red hearts. Finally! That's usually all I ever saw, but apparently they weren't done.

It calmed down for a bit and I thought they were done but they weren't. Soon the blankets started bouncing, then the pillows started bouncing, then the entire bed started bouncing. I wondered, "What are you guys doing?" Then came the fireworks! Oh yeah, this is more like it.

I do really want to try the Brindleton Bay Lighthouse. I saw the light spinning in the trailer and I'm sure this couple can cause a really great light show!

I have since tried the hottub and yes, that was an exceptionally good one.

A lot of people don't realize about the lighthouse woohoo is that the door actual moves when their woohooing.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hot Tub
    It was between Hot Tub and Coffin
    both animations are quiet... passionate and Sims seem to really put their back into it.
    and the Coffin, never misses a beat, talk about The Rapture.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Tent
    Tent, hot tub and closets
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    OldGeekWomanOldGeekWoman Posts: 21 Member
    Bush
    The bush because that butt slap makes me laugh, second would be the closet
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Hot Tub
    The hot tub is just so perfect, with the fact they seem so excited and like they're having fun, and the closet with being pulled in is so great! I love these 2 best, the bed woohoo just seems boring to me now!