Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interesting Storylines?

Comments

• Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    This didn't happen in Sims 4, but in Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, but it was still hilarious. Only one of the fights described below was caused by me wanting my Sim with a certain NPC dormie. The other fights were completely out of my control.

I had a Sim State University dorm that started out with a few couples, including a gay NPC couple, in it on my last laptop (I THINK I saved this dorm to a flash drive but can't find it). I had a 3 way fight going between 2 girls and 1 guy (all NPC Dormies) who were in a love triangle. Then the NPC Evil Cow Mascot showed up on the dorm lot and caused more drama between a gay male couple. They were brawling all over the dorm. My Playable Sim showed up and broke up a third couple in the dorm. It got to the point where I would have up to 3 fights going on at the same time.

In a second incident (in the same dorm as before), I ended up with a love triangle where 2 of my playable Sims were students and I didn't realize BOTH girls fell in love with the same guy. The first one broke up with him after finding him cheating with the Evil Mascot. Those two playable Sims graduated and I forgot who the guy was with first so I moved him in with the second girlfriend and he became playable. Needless to say, he fell in love with both AGAIN and Had 2 Loves At The Same Time (this is what it said in his Memories after he became playable). One moved on and ended up with someone else.

I never got to finish playing out all this drama because that laptop battery died on me but like I said I think I have this drama-filled dorm saved to a flash drive somewhere.
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I think that playing a challenge helps get creative gears going because you're forced to do new activities and talk to different sims. Even if you don't do the challenge, reading a concept might inspire you. For example, you might look at the black widow challenge to be inspired to create a really selfish sim who can't become emotionally attached.
    One dynamic that is ignored by many simmers is sibling relationships. Two to four siblings living together without parents (for whatever reason) may cause an interesting story where the oldest grows up too fast and takes care of the family. Maybe they buckle under the stress. Maybe they let their siblings eat a few too many sweets. Does the youngest know their parents at all? Do they love each other or drive each other mad? Just a suggestion. Hope it helps!
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm currently trying out a story line where one girl moves into a house with 7 roommates (doesn't matter the gender to me) She has to find a mate out of the 7 randomly chosen with the #legacyloves from the gallery and none are allowed to leave the house until the match is made. Its getting interesting at the moment. There are a few ticked off/jealous sims at this point. Makes me think I should have made a larger house!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    RustyCicuitRustyCicuit Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2018
    I found myself playing basically the same nuclear family with different faces, just like OP did. So i decided to make a themed gameplay, loosely based on Decade challenge (enjoying it greatly by the way) and gave my families a story. I have three families at the moment.

First couple is a Vampire with her human spouse. Unfortunately for miss Undead, she fell in love with an idiot, who fancies himself as a great explorer and scientist and he is out of all things fascinated with death. The self proclaimed scientist has a set goal in, cought, life, to die every death known to sim! That means the poor undead wife cries at night at his tombstone, after every successful resurrection, right next to his cheerful spirit, who recently died a new and exiting death. And all she wanted in her unlife when she married, was baby Dracula!

The second family is a typical early nineteenth century wealthy family. The head of the house spends his time in a Gentlemans club with wealthy friends at a private Yacht Club Loaded. The wife comes from a good family and can be described as a unassuming wallflower. And they have two wonderful children, who hate each other with a burning passion. The youngest daughter hates her older brother, because he will be the heir to the family name and all fortune, which is terribly unfair! After failed attempts to start a fire in her brothers room, while he slept the sleep of the innocent, she decides to make her own fortune. Enter the Black Widow challenge. The family has a lot more things going, like the wallflower wife and their housekeep, Katrine, being part of a cult run by a church father, Count Dracula, caught, but I am afraid it will get too long, if I do not cut it here.

The third family are farmers, living off the land. The Deadgrass Farm is located on island in Brindleton Bay, next to the pet cemetery. I think undead pets add up to the morbid wibe the family has going. I decided to pass down an erratic, the old Insane trait, to let insanity run in the family. Their youngest daughter will be a Rags to Riches challenger once she hits young adult. The oldest son, a teen, has an unfortunate romance which the father of the family doesn't approve off. And the wife and second son died in a fire, who was still a child( was a first time ever, where a child sim died in my playthru). So now they have a ghost of child, who is a pyromaniac at heart, roaming on the Farm. The family has a lot more going as well, but I have to cut short.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm playing this one story at the moment. It's sort of Highlander but the opposite.
    Where in Highlander it's a race of immortal beings with the goal to destroy one another until there is only one left, with part of their reward being to become mortal, in my game it's one with the goal to increase in number, with a reward of immortality.
    One female sim who has an inborn drive to produce a child who is like her will have child after child until her goal is met, that child will then continue until she has produced a child that will continue the line and so on and so forth. These women have their lives extended while they are pregnant to ensure they have time to have that one *special* child. Once they have that child they are granted immortality as a reward, a sort of chance to relax and enjoy a bit of life after all the many years of having children.

Another story I am playing is a female vampire whose clan were all destroyed shortly after she turned and is now building her own clan. She has a small number of men that are her consorts and they father her offspring and protect the family. Their children then go off and start their own sub family to add to the clan as a whole.

Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The one I am doing right now is one girl who is trying to complete a certain collection and ends up doing multiple ones (I printed the collections out and mark off the ones they find or grow or what not) She is doing the gardening but has a Scientist job so others fall into that. She had twins by Wolfgang from her job. Not married or boyfriend or whatever. So now the twins are working on their own collections. The boys is insects and frogs. While the girl is going to do the postcards and who knows what else yet. I have them on a long life span as well.

That sounds like my Main Save -- it's sort of my version of a legacy where the family goal is to complete all the collections possible. The heir gets the Geek trait and stays with the family home. I've completed quite a few of the collections, especially with the help of the Flea Market (got to finish both the crystals and metals collections there). I started it before Seasons so fortunately I was able to get the gardening collection done before the gardening overaul.

My current save revolves around the eldest son of my current couple; I'm grooming him for a career in the Entertainer career with Get Famous on the horizon. I play on Long lifespan, so I had him max out the Piano skill while still a child; now that he's a teen he's working on Guitar and continuing to develop his karaoke skills. I've got him started writing music but he won't license any of his songs till he moves out on his own. I'm thinking of killing off the parents after he ages up to YA so he'll be responsible for raising his younger sisters while trying to make it big as a musician.
    ;,
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Now that teens can live on their own, I like to do my variation on Teen In The City. I start with a single teen Sim, give him/her a backstory (one of my faves is to have the teen escaping a planned arranged marriage) and put them in a shabby San Myshuno apartment. I choose an aspiration that can be completed without having to age up to YA (Curator is one of my favorites), and I don't age them up until they finish the aspiration plus get an A in school.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    > @stilljustme2 said:
    > Now that teens can live on their own, I like to do my variation on Teen In The City. I start with a single teen Sim, give him/her a backstory (one of my faves is to have the teen escaping a planned arranged marriage) and put them in a shabby San Myshuno apartment. I choose an aspiration that can be completed without having to age up to YA (Curator is one of my favorites), and I don't age them up until they finish the aspiration plus get an A in school.

Love this idea !!!
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • Options
    KittySimmerKittySimmer Posts: 11 New Member
    Wow Instresting
  • Options
    I Made A Sim Named Cadence She Moved To Bedilton Boathouse In Brindleton Bay She Met Two Friends Elaina And Miley Elaina Had A son Levi who She Always Made Cadence Watch She Ended Up Getting Attached To the Kid So I Gave The Mama Five Thousand And She Took It He Moved In With Me And Later She Fell In Love And Got Prego While She Was Pregnant They found Levis Father Her Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Her Friend Miley She Caught shim Gad A Baby Riley Then they Divorced And She Got with Levis DAD Lol
  • Options
    Sorry about My Spelling mistakes another story I had was tess Prescott Met a guy Floyd and fell in love they had a baby but she never told him she had twelve friends One was Bella goth she was worried she couldn’t care for a baby so she gave it to Bella goth to take care of Till she had the funds Bella and Mortimer sold the baby to the feng couple they took the baby too newcrest made a town basically lived Amish lol Tess Later On told Floyd and he was shocked the two came up with a plan tesses good friend don lothario Who was So I’m love with her played Lily feng he fell in love with lily too lily told don she wanted to find the baby’s mother to return it so he returned rose the baby and married lily Tess and Floyd got married and rose has a good life she had two besties Charlie Her Girl bff And a boy bff Josh Later Tess And Floyd had another daughter clover Rose is now a young adult living in a home with her husband Josh her friend Charlie btw Josh and Charlie are twins Charlie’s baby boy Lonnie and rose is pregnant they have a raccoon a cat and a dog rose Ian a sporty tomboy writer good girl
  • Options
    Is sorry lol
  • Options
    I’m probably annoying you with all my comment but another thing I did was a body camp I’ve worked for my dream house no cheats lol hard and I love cas challenges
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I've used households with different backstories a few times. For example, a young widowed mother with a child, an orphanage, single gay male, single straight male, etc.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    3lin1223lin122 Posts: 1 New Member
    The households I'm currently playing started out with two adult brothers, Vance had a wife and two adopted daughters and Tony had a wife and four kids, 3 boys and 1 girl. One day Tony and his wife had a horrible car accident and both died, leaving their children in the hands of Vance and Nancy, who were granted costudy. When the kids (now six in total) were little it wasn't that exciting gameplay, more so wholesome and cute. Of course there were struggles, going from being a family of four to a family of eigh took some getting used to and it was hard, both mentally and financially. But overall I'd say they were a happy family. Then when the kids started growing up more exciting and bad things started happening. Vance and Nancy ended up getting a divorce after years of struggling and therapy, they decided it was for the best. However it didn't quite turn out the way they had planned. Vance moved out of the house and met a woman, who he fell head over heals in love with. All of a sudden his family didn't seem so important to him anymore, he was completely smitten by his new woman and his relation with Nancy and the kids quickly deteriorated.
    It was really hard for Nancy, who ended up getting depressed and the strain of having to take care of all the kids by herself almost drove her to insanity. But she pulled through, working full time to provide she somehow managed to be an amazing and loving mother and she slowly started to heal.

Then the story goes on from there, there were teenage pregnancies (yes, plural! I'm terrible...), crime, fighting, love, running away from home and all that fun stuff.
    Now all the kids are adults with their own children and even though it may sound like your (almost) typical generation-play I always try to incorporate things like; divorce, children born out of wedlock, death, murder, desease, kidnappings, infertility etc etc. There are many good things that happend as well of course, but normally I find the terrible stuff makes for more interesting stories heheh..

(One example of what happened is: Nancy ended up falling in love with one of her colleagues, he eventually moved in and brought his teenage son (I think you see where this is going). Nancys youngest daughter and her new stepson fell in love and had a baby boy when they were only 16 years old. They moved to a crappy apartment and then went on to have two more boys within two years... And a few years later they had B-G twins (I have a problem ok? I love babies...). They moved multiple times and lived in some pretty... dodgy places, however now he's a famous youtuber and they just moved in to their forever-home, a pretty sick modern mansion.)

Sorry for the long post. Have a good day!
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    At the minute I've aged all the premades down to kids to see what traits they grow up with by themselves, who they wind up with and just to generally mess around. The only one I have not done this with is Judith Ward.
    Judith Ward is older than sin, she's been downing those long life potions like they were lemonade, they were not. Suddenly *gasp horror gasp* they stopped working and her fountain of youth had ran dry, yet still she didn't feel she'd had a big enough bite of life. So she lowered herself and got romantically involved with a scientist of few scruples. It was a short and tumultuous affair that finished in a freeze ray accident the moment that he worked out how to make her young and beautiful again. In short he cloned her and with the aid of CAS (A Quantum Computer that uses the password Cheat to enable such alterations in the lifelines of Sims) that clone manifested as a child, as another shot for Judith to be in her prime again. Unfortunately Judith thought that this was his way of getting back at her for her various affairs and snooty ways, and his murder then became an accident purely because she hadn't realized that she still needed him to upload her consciousness into this youthful body and had instead expected instantaneous results.
    So now the clone of Judith Ward is independent and young and having a life all of her own. Her relationship with her older self is terrible and she knows she needs to change her path so she doesn't become the terrible ego maniac that the older Judith is.
    The older Judith has the hell of seeing a younger version of herself with all of her life choices ahead of her, every morning, in the same house. She loathes and envies her both her youth and all of her potential. What is worse is that she has to play the doting mother to this child for the press. She feels truly cursed and is now studying programming in order to find a way to upload herself into this little clone before it is too late and the child does something stupid, like becoming a doctor and helping people.

(This idea was born of too many late nights, juice in hand, watching conspiracy theories, which I love for games such as this.)
  • Options
    AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    I have a lot of fantasy stuff going on. I have a mermaid character, an Orc girl, a witch who fell in love with a plant girl, Earth Chan (inspired by the meme lol) and cat girls who were inspired by outfits I’ve worn irl :)

I like playing different characters with different traits, different sexualities and interests. :) hope this helps!

You could also speed pick a characters traits. I’ve done that before and it makes for interesting stories!
  • Options
    Baconisgood123Baconisgood123 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a storyline atm im in love with. So basically i had this teen sim (eden aka edie) and she went to sulani with her family while she was there she had a checky woohoo with makoa and ended up getting pregnant. Her family found out and kicked her out of the house so she moved to the city and puck up painting for some extra simoleons. She promised herself she would never date anyone or woohoo again and only care for her child. She then gave birth to Maisie and it was 2 of them living in a small apartment in the city while eden was still a teen with barley any money. She then befriended one of her neighbors (marley), they became best friends and she helped her care for baby maisie. Marley was in a pretty toxic relationship with another one of their neighbors (Ezra). They were always fighting but made up 2 seconds later so most of the time when they were hanging out ezra came and they would just fight. One time ezra brought his brother edgar when they were hanging out edgar was a pretty quiet introverted sim but he was also pretty funny unlike his brother. Edgar then became a regular member of the crew and him edie became pretty close because ezra and marley were fighting or making out somewhere else most of the time. Maisie then had her birthday and she was now a toddler which was 10x harder than a baby so all her friends helped out more especially edgar. one time when they were out at a city festival edgar kissed edie she was shocked and had to take a while to think about and things became awkward between the two and they didnt talk for a while after it but then edie called to edgars and kissed him just when he was about to apologize. The 2 then started dating but decided to keep it a secret from marley and ezra and maisie and edgar became inseparable and edgar came over every day after school. soon marley and ezra found out they were happy for them but edie could tell marley was jealous that they had the thing she wanted most ''a loving relationship''. the next day edie went to call for marley to go to school but her mother came to the door in tears and said she was gone and then handed her a letter that said edie on the front. it basically said that marley and edgar ran away to get married together and she hopes her and edgar are happy, she never saw them again. it became lonley for edgar without his brother and edie wanted a new room mate so edgar moved in with maisie and edie and they were like a little family. After living together they soon aged into young adults and soon after that maisie aged into a child. edie got a job as a painter and edgar stepped out of his comfort zone to become a comedian. maisie was a <3 pretty stylish child and feel in love with clothes and staying hip by talking to random adults in the city and was only rly friends with adults because she was the only kid in her part of the city. edie and edgar got engaged and began saving so they could move to a proper house. they had there wedding it was stunning. then there money got saved and they moved out to a lovely house in brindleton bay and edie got pregnant with edgars baby! the new baby was born and they called her charlotte (Charlie). there life was good an they were making bank then maisie became a teen and got her first boyfriend called sammy who lived alone in a boho studio (he was kind of an annoying hippie eboy merge lol) everyone hated him but maisie loved him. And charlie also aged to a child and had a best friend she met at school called clover they were inseparable not to forget that edgar and edie were having another baby! the baby was then born and thye called him joji after edies Japanese heritage . Maise then had her birhday to age into a young adult and at the party sammy proposed! they soon got married and moved in together. Joji then aged to a child and it as charlies birthday, she was now a teen. Charlie and clover both got boyfriends and got into a pretty popular friend group at school that partied all the time. Charlie didnt rly like her boyfriend she was only rly with him because everyone else had one and same with clover. Clover began crushing on charlie and at a party one night when everyone was distracted at the firepit and while clover drunk she kissed charlie! Charlie was extremely shocked but then she kissed her back and they make out behind the bush and this become a regular occurance for the, making out behind their boyfriends backs.
    thats where i am now if u want an update ill post one and sry it was so long and for typos, ill also try and put some pictures of the sims
  • Options
    FunLife1000FunLife1000 Posts: 4 New Member
    This is a storyline I came up with. I left tons of gray area for you to make it your own!

It was a normal day in a normal neighborhood. The _______ family was sitting around like they always do...Mom and Dad were watching TV, Gracie was in her room working on something academic, while David was in his room working on his athletics. Mom and Dad were huge sports fans, so all his games were attended. But when Gracie had things like a science fair, they rarely came. She was a larger child, so she was always told about her weight. She could come up with the cure for cancer….but her parents didn't care….all they cared about was David. David was the most popular kid in school, and all the kids loved him, while Gracie was bullied. Gracie had no friends. But that all changed when a new boy moved into town. He was another jock….very good at different sports. He came over to the house a lot, as David's new friend. One day he went into Gracies room as she was playing chess. He started a convo, but David came in and ushered him out. “Don't pay attention to my sister...shes a nobody…” Brandon left feeling kinda sad for her. A few years go by and they are now teenagers. Brandon and David are top of the sports, but Gracie is still the dork with no friends. She is top of her classes, but still bullied a lot. Well, Brandon starts talking to her more, and David hates it. He tells Gracie to stay out of his way. But Brandon keeps talking to her...they become friends, and she finds out he is very intelligent. They start a small book club, just the two of them, and it goes on when Brandon says he's going to the gym. Well, one day, David goes to the library to study for finals, and he sees this! He explodes at his sister, and when they all get kicked out of the library, he tries to figure out why Brandon would do this. His sister goes home feeling very sad, but later on that night Brandon texts her to be his date to prom. She happily accepts. On prom day, David chooses between the many girls who he wants to go to prom with. David has no idea of his sister's romance, but when he finds out he is furious. He embarrasses her in front of the whole school. Everybody laughs, and she runs out crying. Brandon is so mad he fights David. When the parents catch wind of the situation they are mad at Gracie….for TURNING HIS BROTHER’S FRIENDS AGAINST HIM. She gets grounded. David is laughing it off. ****Cut to a year or so after graduation**** David is trying to become a professional athlete, while Gracie is trying to go into *Career you have to be smart for* Brandon is in college for art, and Brandon and Gracie have been dating since prom. One day Brandon proposes. Gracie obviously accepts, and when she goes home to tell her parents, they get mad at her because she “is taking the spotlight from her brother's new promotion” Well Gracie decides that is the last straw and cuts off contact from her family. They don’t come to her wedding. A few years later, Gracie is the manager of her new business, and guess who walks into her office? David. His career flopped from an injury, so now he has nowhere to go. She gave him the job….and is now on a road to try to mend their relationship.
  • Options
    ElporquitionElporquition Posts: 2 New Member
    Since the new pack “SNOWY ESCAPE” i made up this new story line:
    a male sim (loves outdoors, active, loves food) moved to the new world (that came with pack) since he loves snowboarding and has been doing it since he was very young. He gets really good and even get named ‘the best snowboarder’.
    He eventually meets this woman who is very fancy and she comes from a pretty wealthy family, she loves discipline and is very tidy, but also very loving and caring. She very religious (she is originally from Japan) and wants kids as fast as possible since she is under pressure by her parents (her parents want her to have kids ASAP).
    She is unemployed and cleans and cares for the children. She gets two kids with the male sim, a boy and a girl, the boy is very good in sports and the girl very studious. But this girl is secretly very athletic and would love to rock climb ... will her mother break her mindset that: “girls can’t do boy things”?
    will she be able to rock climb and will her mother support her as much as she supports her son?
    ps: they go out every weekend to snowboard and ski, but the mother and daughter watch since they were told “women should stay in the kitchen” :(
  • Options
    FlauntyQuillFlauntyQuill Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been obsessively building like crazy since I got the game a couple of weeks ago. But when I got Island Living and discovered I could turn Sims into mermaids, I came up with a story about a young female Sim who finds herself stranded on a deserted island where mysterious events have occurred (which of course led me to rebuild every plot available on Sulani). My plan is to have her explore the island and survive on what she can find. I made some lots landfills, and other lots I rebuilt to look like ritual or ceremonial places. It all turned out really well. Sulani now looks like an island who's been struck by some mysterious even that has left it deserted (Well, mostly anyway).

Since I didn't want just a survival/castaway challenge, I have created story-focused goals. For example, once my Sim has scrounged together 750 Satisfaction Points, I plan to add another Sim who will be a possible romance interest for her. I'm going to use a dice to decide if the new Sim will be a merman or simply another survivor.

I also wanted to bring a bit of spirituality or mythology to my story, so I gave all the lots the Active Volcano trait. If my Sim is on a lot that gets hit with lava rocks, or the ground shakes, she immediately has to head to the lot by the volcano and leave an offering to the goddess of the Volcano. And she will of course comb the beach and gather up trash as ways of appeasing the goddess. To add to that part of the story, I gave a few lots the Island Spirit trait, and if the Sim encounters these spirits, it is a blessing, and she gets a gift (what that gift is is decided with the dice). Also, she can't travel during the night. I decided it is much too dangerous, so if she is on a lot and the sun goes down she has to stay put. Which can be pretty challenging since I only built camps and placed toilets and things like that on a few of them.

My end goal is for my Sim and the new Sim to fall in love and start a new community of survivors on Sulani. I plan on adding at least one more household to the island once my Sim has accumulated enough Satisfaction Points so they have people to interact with.

I have been playing for a couple of hours so far, and I am having a blast. And once I've played this story through, I plan to turn my mermaid romance story into a zombie survival story in Oasis Springs. :)
  • Options
    Awesomesam357Awesomesam357 Posts: 6 New Member
    This is the storyline I’m currently playing right now...
    Aiko Lee moved to the city into a trash apartment that needs TLC, smells like eggs, and has rats. She was a broke nurse but it was her dream to become a great one. (I have some cc careers) Aiko met Eathan at a bar one night and was very attracted to him ( wonderful whims) and they started dating. One day he invited her to his home and to my surprise he lived in a lavish mansion. They woohooed and she fells pregnant so Aiko invited Eathan over to her trashy apartment and told him the news. He was not happy, they lost relationship and he left immediately after she told him. I was mad at him but I wanted to mend things so I had Aiko ask him for a date but he said no! She broke up with him and was going to be a single mother. She went into labor and had twins Kian and Ari. I never have twins without cheating and I was really upset that I get them in a broke household with 1000 simoleans.

This is as far as I got but I will continue to play Aiko and I’ll try to leave updates when I remember.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Probably harder to do with TS4 than TS2, but how about a sims version of a published novel or play?
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    This is the storyline I’m currently playing right now...
    Aiko Lee moved to the city into a trash apartment that needs TLC, smells like eggs, and has rats. She was a broke nurse but it was her dream to become a great one. (I have some cc careers) Aiko met Eathan at a bar one night and was very attracted to him ( wonderful whims) and they started dating. One day he invited her to his home and to my surprise he lived in a lavish mansion. They woohooed and she fells pregnant so Aiko invited Eathan over to her trashy apartment and told him the news. He was not happy, they lost relationship and he left immediately after she told him. I was mad at him but I wanted to mend things so I had Aiko ask him for a date but he said no! She broke up with him and was going to be a single mother. She went into labor and had twins Kian and Ari. I never have twins without cheating and I was really upset that I get them in a broke household with 1000 simoleans.

This is as far as I got but I will continue to play Aiko and I’ll try to leave updates when I remember.

@Awesomesam357 That's interesting. If you have MCCC, consider making Eathan pay child support.
  • Options
    eva97eva97 Posts: 2 New Member
    hey check this video here that will give you some ideas about storyline
    http://detonnot.com/7Ofy