Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods worked at first, but later my game crashed, that got fixed but now my mods wont work. help

So basically, for a while now, every time I click on sims 4, the message: Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure the Origin client is not running. pops up. The game always worked anyway. Eventually I decided to try mods. They worked for a week or so, but then my game wouldn't open one day, so I did what it asked and clicked 'run as administrator'. It opened, but the 'script mods allowed' was not selected. I selected it and restarted the game, but it wanted the password again. It only worked when I typed in the password. My friend fixed that, by adding a new app, that said 'SIMS4 Admin'. He said I had to use that to open sims from now on. I did, but my progress was gone, I don't mind thta part though. The option to allow script mods was selected, but my mods didn't show up. I tried EVERYTHING. I looked through all the websites I could find, I even re-downloaded all my mods, but that didn't help. I need my mods. Please help me :'( . (I don't think I selected the right category, sorry)

Comments