Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which do you use to run your Sims 3 game?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited January 2019
    Through Origin
    igazor wrote: »
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Bought them all on disc, but discs have the risk of being broken or lost so I registered them all on Origin and always install and play through Origin. The discs are in a box in a closet somewhere under a pile of quilts I never use I believe.
    It is much, much easier to install the game through Origin and unlike many here, I find it a lot easier for launching the game then finding and inserting a disc.
    This is shocking.

I just don't understand my fellow players sometimes. I mean, as cold as it is (in my area), someone out there has a pile of quilts they never use?! >:):p

I have an electric blanket and 2 blankets I never use. To be fair, I do have a thick heavy comforter I use all year long. The two blankets were cheep ones I bought when my old comforter eventually wore out, only to realize blankets are something you do need to pay for quality with. The blankets were so thin it feels to me like they aren't even there.

For me, I use the Origin launcher. I stopped buying physical copies of PC games at least ten years ago. Think the last one I bought was Prince of Persia: Two Thrones. The 3rd one in the Sands of Time trilogy. Digital suits me just fine since I have a small apartment, and don't have that much space to store a bajillian game disks and cases.

EDIT: Besides which, my new tower wont even have a CD drive.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Through Origin
    I have heard that some people have a lot of trouble with Origin, but it's never given me very many problems that weren't easily fixable. My housemate has physical CD copies of some of the EPs as well.