Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else deleted Thorne Bailey?!

He's the most annoying, attention seeking celebrity ever, even when you're higher celebrity level than him, he still get the most attention, he's always there no matter where you go, my date wouldn't even sit with me in the restaurant! She go and stare at him even tho she's a celebrity!

Thought of killing him but wouldn't want people mourning him so I thought I could just delete that annoying brat..anyone else did the same?

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No but I'm close. My celebrity sims are always losing fans to him. He goes and grabs his guitar and other sims are always on top of him.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited December 2018
    No, he's my sim's husband/lover in 3 of my 4 GF saves. I've always found him handy. I'd take my sims to the lounge where he is the entertainer and he would come stand by them when they were using the guitar or mic, draw the crowds over and my sims would get fame because ppl were tipping me.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    What? Nooo! I think hes soooo coool! B)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I didn't delete him but I did decrease his celebrity level. He was getting too much attention. :)
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    After seeing what James from the Sims Supply (or Call Me Kevin, omg :fearful:) did to deal with Thorne Bailey in their games, just outright deleting Thorne doesn't seem all that extreme of a solution, by comparison.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    He's like super cool and chill in my game tho. I think he's my fav. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Never!! Though in my game I barely see him. I added Lola Belle from off the gallery and she does just as you described. She comes in and all attention is on her.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited December 2018
    No didn't deleted him. Besides he's a good looking too. But Baby Ariel on the other hand >:) is getting outright deleted in every save of mine.
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Nope, I really like him. He doesn't crave attention that much in my game and when he does most sims are more interested in my sim!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited January 2019
    LOL I gave it some thought earlier on, but never carried through on the idea. He used to come into the lounge where my budding star was doing what it takes to earn those valuable star-points, virtually sucking all of the oxygen out of the room. After a few 'player' tips, my Sim managed to become a Global Superstar. Oddly, I just don't recall when it was I last saw Thorne, who is rather aptly named if you think about it enough. Thorn in one's side comes to mind. :D At any rate, my Sim befriended him, perchance that's why he stopped coming around to steal the limelight. Might be interesting to try to have Thorne be the Best Man when my Sim finally takes the marital plunge.

UPDATE: While I still haven't deleted the Sim from my game and he still is a friend of my singer, I deliberately didn't invite him to the wedding … ;)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yep. He and his family were gone from my save so fast, although that was because I wanted their home lot and also because I already had enough celebs in my game.

Unfortunately, there will always be a token Thorne Bailey running around.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    No, but my Mischief-loving and Mean sims now single him out for abuse, chain mail, etc. It was a sweet sight when my celebrity drew a crowd away from HIM for once!
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I didn't delete him, but he's not my favorite sim because he walks around like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    He is still roaming around my game. I just try to ignore him if he shows up. What an attention hog!
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I wish I had this EP, he would be an awesome bullying target for my evil sims.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Nice that celebrities are not immune from vampires. If you don't mind public feedings, you can have a vampire sim torment him. For one, there's nothing quite like seeing some sim staring at a celebrity talking to themselves while under Hallucination. Like "I'm a fan to this freakshow?"
    Or using Alluring Visage to mess with his marriage to Octavia.
  • Options
    Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    My sim is actually married to him, although I have to say fame and money were taken into account hehe
    Here they are on the pergola I built for them (so proud of this because I usually suck at building).
    JR6tCpY.jpg

• Options
    MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    My sim is in the science career so I use the freeze ray on him whenever he's around.

It's hilarious because he has this "oh no, not again!" face but it's futile, I will do it again.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Meh, I couldn't care less for Thorne.

Baby Ariel on the other hand... >:)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I pretty much always delete all premade sims. I kept Vlad, though.
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    edited December 2018
    So far in every save of mine he's been posing for pictures way too much and honestly, it wouldn't bother me if I could actually stop my sim from taking pictures. It's also annoying when I tell her to go somewhere but when she gets there, she goes right back to do what? Take. Pictures. :tired_face: Thing is though, for some reason I don't have the heart to delete him, lol.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I haven't deleted Thorne or any of the other premades, although I wouldn't say I'm fond of him either. Whenever he's around, it seems that my celeb always steals the limelight from him rather than the other way around, which is rather satisfying. Then again, my celeb is an infamous vampire criminal so Thorne probably wants to keep on his 'good' side. :D
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I quite like Thorne, actually. I think he's not a very good person but I enjoy playing him and Octavia.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't really noticed Thorne much, but my Sims don't spend much time in DSV yet; my main household (Rob Boss, a painter, and Allyson Raymond, a stylist) is in Willow Creek (both B-level celebs), Johnny Zest in San Myshuno working his way up the ladder as a comedian (still Notable Newcomer) and I've got an athlete (Walter Ortiz) that I created in the Tutorial then saved him to my library after I finished the tutorial) who's still trying to get on the Fame track. I'm thinking Rob and Allyson's daughter (they finally got married but Allyson is keeping her maiden name for professional purposes) Bryanna (game named her when I was away playing another household but I like it, as well as her twin brother Harrison) might be my first actress when she ages up.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I haven't deleted Thorne or any of the other premades, although I wouldn't say I'm fond of him either. Whenever he's around, it seems that my celeb always steals the limelight from him rather than the other way around, which is rather satisfying. Then again, my celeb is an infamous vampire criminal so Thorne probably wants to keep on his 'good' side. :D

I did delete Baby Ariel on general principles, but I might add her back in eventually and give her a better name (would have been cool if they'd been able to add the ability to have stage names or pseudonyms).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)