Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion pack should I get next?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Ambitions
    Super-Freaking-Natural!!!

That is all...carry on. :mrgreen:

^ :joy:

:smirk:

I thought for sure Supernatural would be in the lead, but I had to go with Ambitions. :blush:

I was happy to see it's the one in the lead. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Supernatural
    I would go for Supernatural. I do enjoy Showtime but there is an element of overlap with Late Night (IMO). Generations gives you plenty of activities, game play and build and buy content. Sadly there is no new world with Generations. Ambitions can be fun with the new hands on careers but the town of Twinbrook is not the most inspiring.

With Supernatural you get it all, new life forms, careers, world, gameplay and plenty of build/buy content. It will take a considerable amount of time to explore this pack fully. I am still finding new things about it even though I have had it since it first came out.

Congratulations on the exam results. I hope you maximum enjoyment from whatever pack you choose as a fair reward for all your hard work.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Generations
    Generations! Ambitions second. They both add so much gameplay and really flesh it out, but it also depends on how you play. If you're all about families and raising kids then Generations. If you're looking for more gameplay with jobs and less rabbit holes, then Ambitions :)