Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @squirrelwithacup
    Jaci: *Looking down quietly* Why is everything about André? I thought i was freee from him..
    Freddy: *Walks up to Skylar* I help!

Hamlet: You know what? *picks up another smaller tree and a box of decorations* I don't want to decorate with you. Jaci, let's go to the dining room and put this one up. *angrily walks through the kitchen*

Skylar: You want to help? *grins* Okay!

Orion: ...Give me one second. I'm going to go upstairs and get the kids... they can help us decorate. *smiles at Skylar then goes upstairs. A few minutes later he's on his way down followed by Stella, Hatsya and Zeta who are carrying the toddlers. Before he gets to the stairs he pauses and glances around, hoping to see André somewhere...*

Jaci: *Sighs and follows Hamlet, still silent*
    Freddy: *Smiles* Wat i do?

André: *Distracted looking in another direction*

Skylar: Hmm... *looks through the ornaments and finds a small box of shatterproof ones with string to hang them instead of hooks* Why don't you put these on some of the branches? *smiles and wraps the last strand of lights on the tree*

Hamlet: *sighs and stands completely still for a moment, not sure if he should be angry or just sad* ...Jaci... are you Okay?

---

Orion: *smiles a little* Girls, go ahead downstairs with your mom, okay?

Stella: Yep, that sounds--

Hatsya: -- Good to --

Zeta: --me! *grins* We always finish each other's sentences!

*the three of them go downstairs with Alnitak and Alnilam*

Orion: *gingerly approaches André* Hey... would you like to come decorate the Christmas tree with us? *smiles gently*

Freddy: *Nods and takes one of the ornaments from the box*
    Jaci: No. I'm tired. Everything's always about André. *A tear runs down her cheek* I just wish i'd get a break from him...

André: *Looks back at him* Decorate the Christmas tree? Are you sure you want me to...?

Skylar: *takes an ornament too and shows him how to hang it* Like this, see?

*Stella, Hatsya and Zeta walk in and put down Alnitak and Alnilam on the couch*

Alnitak: Hi Fweddy!

Stella: *goes over to the box and grabs some tinsel* This goes on next...

Hamlet: *with a frown he walks over to Jaci and hugs her* I'm sorry...

---

Orion: *He just grabs onto André's wrist and gives him a big smile* Of course I'm sure. Come on...! *heads downstairs, hardly giving André a choice*

Freddy: *Follows Skylar's example then turns to Alnitak* Hi!

Jaci: *Hesitates for a bit before hugging him back, then takes a deep breath* It's okay, *sigh* I'm okay... I've made it this far... I'll live.

Andre: I- *Being dragged by Orion* ... Sure

Aknitak: *grins at Freddy then looks at the ornaments* Shiny...

Hamlet: *lets go and tries to smile* Let's just concentrate on decorating...

Orion: *reaches the bottom of the stairs and lets André go, still smiling* Somehow I get the feeling you're not much of a Christmas fan...?

Freddy: *Hangs another ornament and smiles at Alnitak* Want help?

Jaci: *Wipes her tears away* Ok.

André: Not a holiday fan in general.

Alnitak: Yeah! *toddles over and grabs an ornament, then hangs it beside Freddy's*

Hamlet: *opens the decoration box and gets to work on the dining room tree*

Orion: *he meets André's gaze... his eyes are still a little red, its obvious he's been crying* But holidays are great. Take Christmas, for example... it's the season of love and kindness and giving to others... it's filled with happiness. I think that's just what you need right now.

Freddy: Beutful! *Grins*
    Jaci: *Starts working on the tree as well, moving her hair to one of her shoulders so it isn't in her face. She's concentrating on decorating to get her mind off André. And it seems to be working.*
    André: *Frowns when Orion meets his gaze* ... Maybe i do...

Alnitak: Your ornament beautiful too! *grins*

Hamlet: *he can't help but smile a little as he watches Jaci decorate... he feels a little bad about how much of a plum he's been lately but... it's for her own good*

Orion: Then at least give it a try. It's really easy to get caught up in the Christmas spirit. *walks over to the tree and then pauses, pulling his phone out of his pocket and turning on a Christmas music playlist*

*he starts adding ornaments to the tree, the Christmas song playing softly in the background...*

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
    Let your heart be light
    From now on,
    our troubles will be out of sight...

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
    Make the yuletide gay,
    From now on,
    our troubles will be miles away...

Here we are as in olden days,
    Happy golden days of yore.
    Faithful friends who are dear to us
    Gather near to us once more...

Through the years
    We all will be together,
    If the fates allow
    Hang a shining star upon the highest bough....
    And have yourself a merry little Christmas now...

Freddy: Tank! *Starts hanging some more*

Jaci: *Notices Hamlet smiling at her and turns her head to smile back and goes back to decorating*

André: If you say so... *Starts helping with the decorations*

Hamlet: *goes to get some ornaments but realizes it's the box of broken ones* ... *stares at them* Is this what I've become?

Orion: *seems to light up nearly as bright as the tree as he decorates... It's clear he loves Christmas. There's a faint green glow around him... he's happy*

Skylar: *notices the green glow, she still doesn't quite get why aliens glow but... she smiles when she realizes he's happy and continues decorating*

Orion: So, André, do you believe in Santa? *beams over at him... wait... is he serious?*

Jaci: *Notices Hamlet staring at the box and frowns* What's wrong? *Approaches him and looks down at the box* Oh...

André: W-who's that?

Hamlet: ....I broke them. They've been in the family for years... some of these are from Amelia's childhood... *looks away*

Orion: ...W-What do you mean... who's that? *his eyes widen as if it's the most ridiculous thing anyone's ever asked him* You know, Santa Claus? *starts to explain dramatically* Well... he's a man with... a big red suit and a hat and he flies around the world on a sleigh pulled by eight flying reindeer to deliver gifts to everyone in the universe! *looks at André as if he's completely sane* Maybe you can meet him when he comes here. You have to be quick though. He moves fast.

Jaci: *Frowning* We can't fix it anymore... Can we?

André: Why would he... *Shakes head* Well, never heard of him.

Hamlet: Some of them... maybe if we could find some glue...?

Orion: He does it to spread joy and kindness all over the world. There are a lot of children and people who are from families too poor to buy them toys and gifts for Christmas, you know? Santa Clause wants to make sure everyone gets something nice for the holidays. It's amazing how much one person can change the world... *smiles at André* ...I want to change the world, too.

Skylar: *puts down her ornament and walks over to Orion, leaning in to kiss his cheek* You already have, sweetheart. *grins and goes back to decorating*

Jaci: *Nods* Where do you keep the glue?

André: So he's serious... Well... Sounds like a nice guy. *Picks up some decorations* Where do these go?

Hamlet: Probably in the junk drawer in the kitchen?

Orion: He is. *smiles and then looks at the decorations* Um... put the garland on the fireplace mantle and... the rest of those are tree ornaments. You just hang them. Careful with the hooks, they're sharp. *he pauses for a moment* Haven't you ever decorated before?

Jaci: Okay. *Starts heading to the kitchen*

André: *Nods and heads to the fireplace*

Orion: *keeps hanging ornaments then looks over his shoulder to see if André hung the garland right, smiling a little when he realizes somehow he did manage to*

Hamlet: *follows Jaci*

André: *Heads back to the tree*

Jaci: *Looking through the drawers* Which one is it?

Skylar: *smiles a little at André as he approaches* Has Orion gotten you into the Christmas spirit?

Orion: *hanging the last few decorations that André doesn't have he turns to go get the star from the box*

Hamlet: Hmm... *points* That one I think?

André: ... Maybe? *Looks down at the ornaments in his hand* So i just... Hang it?

Jaci: *Opens the drawer he pointed out and starts searching for glue* Uhm..

Skylar: *giggles a little, finding his confusion at least a little amusing*

Orion: *smiles at him* Yeah, like this. *takes an ornament and fits the hook over a tip of a branch* And now you just get another one and do the same thing.

Hamlet: *walks up to the drawer and helps her look, finally locating a bottle of glue* There! Let's see if we can fix at least some of these before they get back...

André: So... *Places an ornament near his* Like this?

Jaci: Ok. *Closes the drawer and heads back to the dining room*

Orion: *looks behind him at André and grins* Yeah, like that! It looks great.

Hamlet: *follows and picks up an ornament that only broke into a few pieces, he takes a bottle of glue and tries to glue it back together*

André: *Nods and hangs some more*

Jaci: *Trying to pick up some bigger pieces to see if they go together*

Orion: *walks over and picks up the star to put on top of the tree as soon as André finishes hanging his ornaments. With determination he stands on his tip toes and... can't reach*

Skylar: Why do they have such a tall tree...? *she knows she can't reach either*

André: Uhm... Do you need help in there?

Jaci: *One of the tiny sharp pieces cut her finger and she cringes a bit*

Orion: *looks at Andre and nods a little* Can you reach the top of the tree?

*Stella, Hatsya and Zeta were working on other decorations. They've finished and they approach Orion, Skylar, and Andre*

Stella: *looks at Andre* Hi there! *another spitting image of Orion... of course*

Hatsya: *also looks at Andre* What's your name? *and a Skylar Junior...*

Zeta: *smiles at Andre* Hey, I'm Zeta. *...and... a kid that doesn't look that much like either of them? :joy:*

André: I think so. *Turns to Stella, Hatsya and Zeta* Uhm... Hello?

Jaci: *Looks down at her hand* Ouch... I'll be right back. *Starts heading to the bathroom*

Orion: *hands André the star* It sits on the top of the tree... would you mind...?

Stella: You're that André guy everyone's talking about, right?

Hatsya: Seems like it. You're the big gossip topic in the house, you know.

Zeta: And we know lots about gossip... *laughs a little*

---

Hamlet: *focused on his ornament he looks up at Jaci and nods* Okay.

André: Sure. *He takes the star and places it on top of the tree* Like that? And.. Uhm. Everyone's talking about me? *Raises an eyebrow*

Jaci: *Walks over to the bathroom and washes her hand. She looks down at it with a sigh* I keep getting hurt. *Walks back to the dining room* Okay, i'm back.. *Starts picking up the pieces again*

Orion: *steps back and looks at the star, surprised that André got it straight the first try* Yeah, just like that... *smiles, then looks over at his daughters as they talk to André*

Stella: Of course. You're the dashing new villain, aren't you?

Hatsya: Dashing? Don't flirt with him!

Stella: That wasn't flirting, it was sarcasm!

Zeta: Ew, flirting and sarcasm...

André: *Watches the dialogue confused*

*all three girls go quiet when Alnilam starts crying*

Skylar: *carrying empty decoration boxes downstairs she cringes when she hears the shrill screeching*

Orion: *stoops down and picks up Alnilam* Hey, it's okay... shhh...

Stella: *sighs* I'll go get the broom.

Hatsya: I'll get the dustpan.

Zeta: I'll get Alnitak. *picks him up before he can get into the glass*

Alnilam: *screaming and crying louder*

Orion: *trying to calm him down*

Alnitak: BALL! *suddenly... his alien powers go crazy again just like at the pool party and he starts zapping brain wave magic everywhere. Every object they hit disintegrates*

Orion: N-Not again!

Freddy: *Startled by the breaking noise, he runs to Julia* Mama!
    André: Fun...

Orion: *turns Alnilam toward him and presses his head to his shoulder, getting zapped but at least he can't break anything else with the brain waves* It's okay... *cringes as he gets zapped again* Shh... calm down... I'm here...

Alnilam: *stops zapping and sniffles, starting to calm down a little* Daddy... *sniffle* Shiny ball go boom...

Orion: *sits down on the couch still holding him and sighs* It's okay. There are more shiny balls. *smiles* You don't have to cry about it.

Alnilam: Okay... *smiles a little at Orion and then hugs him*

Orion: *returns the hug and looks around, glad that nothing very important got damaged*

Stella: *sweeping up the broken glass*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    (I feel like roleplaying so I'm gonna jump in :lol: )

Izabella: *wanders mindlessly into the living room*

Skylar: *sees Izabella* Oh, hello. *smiles* I don't believe we've met?

Izabella: *looks at Skylar* Oh, uhm... I don't guess we have. *smiles a little* I'm Izabella..

Skylar: I'm Skylar. These are my kids and my husband, Orion. *motions to surrounding people* It's nice to meet you.

Izabella: *smiles, though a little nervously* It's nice to meet you too..

*Cy comes into the room with Emerald*

Skylar: *looks up from the tree as Cy enters* Hey, Cy! *smiles*

*the Christmas music is still playing though now it's a more cheerful song*

You better watch out, you better not cry
    Better not pout, I'm telling you why
    Santa Claus is comin' to town
    He's making a list and checking it twice
    Gonna find out who's naughty and nice
    He sees you when you're sleepin'
    He knows when you're a wake
    He knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake...

Cyrielle: *smiles at Skylar* Hey.

Emerald: Hewo! *grins*

Skylar: Hey! *returns Emerald's grin* Are you excited for Christmas?

Emerald: Yup!

*Takumi also enters the room, with Evan following behind him*

Skylar: So am I. And... *grins over at Orion talking to André* So is Orion. *laughs a little*

Alnilam: *shyly looks over at Emerald* Hi...

Emerald: *looks at Alnilam and smiles* Hewo!

Alnilam: What your name? *smiles*

Emerald: I Emerald!

Alnilam: I Alnilam. *toddles over to her and sits on the floor, growing quiet*

Emerald: That a pretty name! *smiles*

Takumi: *looks at Emerald and smiles at her*

Alnilam: *blushes a little and looks away*

Skylar: What do you say, Alnilam?

Alnilam: ...Thank you...

Emerald: *smiles*

Izabella: *looks back at Cy and Takumi and moves closer to them nervously*

Alnilam: *smiles a little*

Skylar: *frowns at Isabella a little, noticing her nervousness*

Orion: *notices too and smiles softly at her* H-Hi... Isabella you said your name was...?

Izabella: Y-Yeah.. *smiles a little*

Orion: Would... you like to help us with decorations? *taking the star out of the box* The tree is almost done but we still have some knick knacks to put around the room... like... *reaches into the box and gets a snowglobe* this...?

Izabella: Um... sure.

Orion: *nods and hands her the snowglobe* Go put it on one of the end tables. *smiles*

Izabella: *slowly takes the snow globe and nods* Okay. *walks over to an end table and sets the snowglobe on it*

Orion: *smiles and goes through a few more decorations, taking a few figurines and placing them on the fireplace mantle as well as some candles*

Izabella: *continues trying to help with the decorations*

Orion: Okay, I think that's all of them... *smiles* Thanks for your help, Izabella.

Izabella: You're welcome. *smiles, finally starting to calm down*

Takumi: *looks over at Izabella and smiles at her*

Orion: *glad she's calming down a little, he feels a little less anxious around her than he did before since she was a new person*

Izabella: *not knowing what else to do, she goes back over to Cy and Takumi*

Alnitak: *looks over at Izabella, Cy and Takumi* Hi!

Takumi: *looks down at Alnitak and smiles* Hi.

Alnitak: I like shiny ball! *holds up an ornament he didn't put on the tree*

Takumi: *laughs a little when he holds up the ball* Be careful with that, it could break.

Alnitak: But I want shiny ball!

Alnilam: *toddles over to Alnitak and takes the ball from him* Ball...

Alnitak: Give it back! *tries to pull it back then... it drops to the floor and breaks*

Alnilam: *starts crying* Ball!

Takumi: *cringes when the ball breaks*

Alnilam: *calm now, he keeps hugging onto Orion*

Skylar: *comes back into the room from carrying the boxes downstairs* Is everything okay?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Meg: *eyes widen and a blush spreading her cheeks she crosses the apartment and tries to grab the book from Amelia* It's just...a book.

Why did I leave that on the shelf...?

--

Ben: Yep, that's me. Ben Bailey of Bailey Builds.

*crosses the clearing to stand beside Onyx looking at the cottage, despite his height he's still about 3 inches shorter* So...this is the place you're looking to renovate? It's got lots of character, though it's obviously in need of repairs...

Amelia: *laughs a little* Just a book, huh?

Fang: *visibly confused*

----

Onyx: Yes. This is the place... it's for a friend of mine. I'd love to get it done as soon as possible. From what my wife told me... it's in need of an almost entire gut.

Meg: Yes. *snatches the book from Amelia hugging the book to her chest so the cover is no longer visible.* It's a book...with words and pages...

Anyway, if we want to get back tonight we really need to do more packing and less looking. I've got some boxes in my room...I'll go grab them.

*marches to a hallway to get bedroom and comes back with a couple empty boxes* All that's really left to pack is the books and my clothes. Most of the furniture is being donated, it's too expensive to ship. Though there's a desk in room I want keep. I already packed up my appliances and what little dishware I have before I left to go back to Windenburg and it's all in storage. I'd like to take my clothes back and maybe a few books but mostly I think it will just be a few things.

Amelia...think you can put the books away while I pack my clothes?

Please drop the topic of the book, Amelia...please...

--

Ben: Well, I'd like to preserve some of the integrity of the cottage, you don't find architecture like this everyday but anything that is dangerous will of course be taken out. I'll have to take a look at the structure to know for sure though. When did you want to get started?

Amelia: *nods* Alright. We may be able to get the desk in the car...? It depends on how big it is... we really should have gotten a truck... anyway, of course, I'll pack up your books. *grabs a box and starts nearly stacking the books inside*

Fang: Is there anything I can do...?

----

Onyx: As soon as possible... maybe even today? At least with looking at the structure. I know tomorrow is Christmas Eve so... we won't get much done until after the holidays, but I want to get a start at least.

Meg: Um...I guess you can help me. *thinks* At least I can keep any embarrassing discoveries to myself.

--

Ben: Sure, let's take a look. Once I get a good look and you tell me what you want, I can head over to city hall and using the original plans I can draw the plans. I could have them dropped off in the next couple days. I don't have any holiday plans so I can definitely get the initial plans done asap.

We will have wait start construction probably until the permits clear...I'd say that will have wait at least to the first of the year.

Fang: *smiles a little* Alright.

---

Onyx: That seems fine to me. Thanks. *smiles at Ben and then approaches the cottage door*

Meg: *heads back into her bedroom, it is small with a small closet and just enough room for a beat up old dresser, a full sized bed with a purple comforter pushed against the wall and a nightstand on one side. A couple of herbology textbooks are stacked together on the nightstand. A red rolling suitcase is beside the bed. Leaning down she puts the suitcase on her bed* OK, um, you can start by pack the pants and leggings from the bottom drawer in here. I'm going to start parking what's left in the closet.

*heads over to the closet and pulls out another suitcase, starting to pull things off hangar and packing them away*

--

Ben: *follows Onyx up the steps. The structure seems sound at least. He frowns a little at the door which looks like it was severely damaged.* Looks like some squatters have done some damage. I hope it's not any worse inside...

Fang: *nods* Alright. *goes over to the dresser and starts packing everything from the bottom drawer, and once he's done with that he looks at the other drawers* Maybe I should pack whatever's in those too?

---

Onyx: *puts his hand on the door and it swings right open* ...Last time I was here..
    The door was fine and locked. It hasn't been very long... the inside may be fine...

Meg: *has reached the back of the closet so she doesn't notice Fang has finished. Suddenly a familiar aura comes and she freezes putting her last jacket in the suitcase. If its who she thinks it is she doesn't want Fang to know so she puts a smile on her face and spots the books* Oh, I better take those to Amelia... Be right back.

*she barely registers his response before she grabs the books before she heads back into the living room* Amelia, I had these in the room and--

*a knock sounds on the door, just as she was expecting* I'll get it.

*she goes an opens the door, a familiar dark haired boy stands in the doorway. His long hair is ruffles and he's wearing torn jeans and a grey T-shirt with a vest over the top. His chocolate eyes are focused on her as he leans on arm on the door frame*

???: Megara...you are one hard lady to find.

Meg: Adrien..*glancing over her shoulder at Amelia she pulls the door closer to her* I wasn't really aware that you were looking...in fact, I'm pretty sure you're exact words were you couldn't handle me or my gift.

--

Ben: *follows behind Onyx warily, but he can't help but smile when he gets its first glimpse of the inside. He looks down at the floors taking a few bouncing paces in.* The floors seem sturdy at least. Maybe just a refinishing needed...but...*looks around* The space could use some more opening up. Once I see which are load bearing walls I'll be able to say more on how much it can be opened up...

Amelia: *looks curiously at the man standing in the doorway and walks up behind Meg, smiling a little... But her smile fades as she hears Meg's last sentence and she says nothing*

Onyx: Yes, I agree. *looks around some more* It really is a nice house, isn't it? Just needs some TLC...

Adrien: *sighs* ...I know. I said a lot of plum things. I don't have any excuses...

Meg: Adrien, I don't even know how you found me and I don't need to hear your excuses.

Adrien: *he cracks a smile* Finding your address wasn't hard, your still on file as an alumni. Getting you to actually be at the address that took some work to set up.

Meg: *frowns* To set up?

Adrien: Well...*he looks down* ...this is going to sound bad. But I...well, I'm the person who put in the offer for your apartment. *looks up at her and then away quickly* I was desperate! I...I need your help, and I couldn't just wait around-- *he stops and just looks at her*

Meg: ...you got me evicted... so you could ask for help...?

Adrien: Well, yes. It was effective...?

--

Ben: It does. *He pulls a notebook and pencil and starts making notes. Pulling the measuring tape off his jeans and he measures the doorways and windows.*

We'll need to get more energy efficient windows but I'm confident we can still keep it as authentic to the original structure as possible. Unless...of course the owner would want something more modern...?

Amelia: *she furrows her eyebrows and gently pushes past Meg to stand as close to Adrien as she can get, staring up at him* You mean to tell me you caused this on purpose? Listen here... Adrien, was it? *clenches her fists* You can't just go getting people evicted because you want their help! Especially not when they're my fami- friend! I'd suggest you get out of here. She has no interest in helping you.

----

Onyx: *smiles* No, I think Meg would want it just the way it is... but new windows sound good to me.

Adrien: *steps back* Whoa, hey, technically I asked Benali to contact Meg for me first...but he refused...So I put in the offer because I knew Megara would have to come get her things. It was the only chance I had to...*he stops and puts a hand to his chest and Meg feels his aura waiver*

Meg: *eyes widen and she steps around Amelia* Adrien, what happened...?

Adrien: I don't know. I went to visit my family in Selvadorado and ever since...I've been having nightmares-- like the ones you used to have-- and headaches all the time.

Meg: *she glances at Amelia, not really wanting her nightmares to be mentioned. Reaching out she has the sense...* You have a spiritual attachment...

--

Ben: *grins charmingly* Good, it would be a shame if we had change it completely. I have to admit I wouldn't want to take on such a job.

Amelia: ... *looks at Adrien with conflict and sighs, not really sure what to make of him but... she doesn't like him so far... either way she knows Meg has to help him*

---

Onyx: I like the antique charm myself. I guess that's expected when you're as old as I am. *grins a little, his fangs noticeable... Surprise, Ben, you're working for a vampire...!*

Meg: *shakes her head*...you better...come inside. *she sighs and steps back*

Adrien: *enters and looks around* Nice place...it's cozy.

Meg: *a little sarcastically* Glad you like it...since its apparently yours. Sit down on the couch OK? *she walks over and sits on the coffee table in front of where she gestures for him to sit*

Adrien: *sits down nervously puts his hand on his lap and rubs his legs.* So...? I haven't seen you in...

Meg: *she frowns her eyes starting to glow purple, trying to gauge the severity of the attachment* I'd really rather not talk about that if you don't mind...

--

Ben: *looks up from his notebook and back at Onyx positive that he's joking until he sees the fangs. The smile drops away and his eyes widen.* Y-you're serious...

Amelia: *feeling a little lost she follows them and sits down, watching the situation silently*

----

Onyx: *worries a little as his smile drops* Not a vampire fan... fantastic. *after a moment he tries to smile playfully at Ben* Yes, I'm serious. But don't worry... I don't bite.

Meg: *eyes stop glowing and she closes them for a moment. Of all the people she thought she might run across in San Myshuno, Adrien was not one them. Opening them again, she looks at him again, glances at Amelia and realizes Fang still doesn't know what's going on...*

Adrien: ...so...?

Meg: Why does it always get so complicated when you're involved...? I...Amelia can I...talk to you for a minute...?

*she stands and walks into the kitchen area, crossing her arms self consciously*

--

Ben: *turns to study Onyx, nervously tucking his pencil behind his ear. He's never met a vampire before but he's also not one to assume. Part of him respects the honesty, though now that he really looks at Onyx he is kind of kicking himself for not noticing and the other is a bit afraid...in the end though, respect wins out and he smiles again.* I guess if you were going to...you've had plenty of opportunity. I can turn get pretty absorbed in the history of a place...comes with the territory. My mom used to say I'm an 'old soul'.

*laughs a little* Apparently I've met my match. So...why don't we check out the kitchen... and the rest of the house and you give me any historical pointers I'm not aware of.

*he turns without waiting and enters the kitchen* Yikes...this place needs an overhaul for sure...

Amelia: *looks at Adrien, then at Meg* Yes, of course. *follows her to the kitchen and lowers her voice to a whisper* What's going on...? How do you know him?

----

Onyx: *laughs a little, relieved* Your soul definitely isn't as old as mine, that's for sure. *follows him into the kitchen and looks around* Yes... this isn't that great. I think maybe we should take the wall down between the kitchen and living room, if it isn't load bearing... it will open things up more. Although these counters... *looks at them* I'm thinking this cottage is 1800s. Those are original. In terrible condition but... they would have been beautiful. I don't think there's any hope for them now, though.

Meg: *she sighs* We used to date. Long complicated story but we met our freshman year at the Academy and... We dated for a while but...*she looks down* ...he couldn't handle what it meant to be in a relationship with me so he broke it off the end of our sophomore year. I haven't seen him really in almost a year and half. I...graduated a year early. I never thought I'd see him again.

*leaning against the counter across from the opening, she looks over at Adrien through the bar opening* I hate to ask this...but...whatever has attached itself is buried deep. I'm a little afraid to bring it out of him here. But in Windenberg...there's less people, less damage control...would you be OK with bringing him back with us?

--

Ben: *looks at the wall Onyx gestures to and makes a note in his notebook and then walks over to the counters leaning down to get a good look at then. Too many years of neglect have marred the wood and there's obvious mildew damage. He can just make out an intricate hand carved detail of the front panels though. Taking out his phone he takes a few photos* We might not be able to salvage the originals but we could possibly recreate them...

Amelia: *listens with a frown* So he broke your heart? Better not tell Onyx about that one... *smiles a little playfully and then sighs* I don't know what's attached to him, but if it's safer to bring him back with us, then... we're bring him back. He'd better be on his best behavior...

---

Onyx: Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I think Meg would like them. *smiles and looks around at the rest of the kitchen* I do like the layout overall, though... I think the kitchen will fix up nicely.

Meg: Thanks, Amelia. I most definitely don't plan on telling Onyx he's an ex. Probably better to just say we were in the same cohort.

As to his behavior, let's just say Adrien can be well behaved when he wants to. And...if he wants my help...he's going to have to be. *she smiles* We should be able to get out here quicker though with the extra set of hands because I'm not doing this one for free...

--

Ben: I think so too. Alright let's see.... *He jots down a few measurements and notes. Then walks through another archway towards the living room area spotting the old stone fireplace* Oh man...this fireplace is amazing!

*his eyes sparkle with excitement like a kid seeing a new toy and leaning down he looks inside it.* I wonder if the flu still operates OK? But these stones are original, hand picked and cobbled. You never see them in such good condition. We have to restore this...really it just needs a new mantle as long as everything inside still works of course.

Amelia: *nods* Well, let's finish packing and get him back to Windenburg, I suppose. With all of the stuff we have to take back... well... If he doesn't fit in the car, we'll just tie him up on the roof. *grins playfully and then turns back to the main area of the apartment*

---

Onyx: *smiles at Ben's excitement* You're right. We definitely have to keep this original fireplace. The stone is beautiful...

Meg: *sighing she walks back over to him*

Adrien: *looks up at her* Have you decided a plan of attack?

Meg: Yes but I can't risk it here. I'm living in Widenberg temporarily with my friends. That's where I need to move as much of this as possible and what I can't is going in storage. So...as payment for the eventual removal of whatever it is...you're helping me move. You owe me, at least, that much since I wouldn't be doing any of this if it weren't for your interference.

Adrien: *crosses his arms and shrugs* I guess that seems fair.

Meg: *smiles at Amelia and joins her walking in front of Adrien*

Adrien: *looks up at her* I know that look. What's the plan of attack?

Meg: First, you're going to help me because the way I see it I wouldn't be in this fix if you hadn't interfered. I need to pack and move my things to Widenberg where I'm staying with friends temporarily.

Adrien: *crosses his arm and nods* Seems fair.

Meg: Good. Cause I won't be removing that entity until we're in Widenberg...there's something about it I just don't trust.

Adrien: Well...I can't say I like that but...if that's the case. I've got a truck we can use to transport anything. Least I can do...

Meg: Thanks for that. Why don't you help, Amelia organize things out here

*looks at Amelia* I trust you can handle him. I'm just going to be in the bedroom...I need to let Fang know what's going on... *she walks into the bedroom*...Fang?

--

Ben: *steps back sheepishly* Sorry I get a little excited when I find an antique gem like this.*he rubs his neck...and stepping back he starts to make notes of the living room.*

From the living room he wanders through the hall, noting a bathroom and then poking head into the other two bedrooms* So obviously one will be a bedroom. Does the owner need a guest room, a study? There's a lot of potential for both rooms...

*he wanders back into the living area noticing the secret door bookshelf for the first time and pausing to look at it something making him stare, though he's not sure what.*

Amelia: *watches their exchange and then when Meg walks to the bedroom she looks at Adrien curiously* I guess I should properly introduce myself. Amelia Nightshade. Meg's dangerous vampire friend. *gives him a fang-baring grin... the least she can do is ruffle his feathers a little. She turns and goes over to the box of books she packed*

Fang: *looks up from a drawer he's snooping in, confused and surprised and... slightly guilty he's been caught* Hey Meg...

---

Onyx: I think... she might like a study but a spare bedroom couldn't hurt either... maybe that's one I'll have to ask her. *following him around, he also pauses at the bookshelf door and cautiously approaches* Something is off. It looks like a bookshelf but... *he steps closer and reaches out, touching the end of it and freezes when it slides*

Adrien: *freezes a little when he sees Amelia's grin but makes himself stand* Adrien Cardozo... I'd say pleasures all mine but I get the feeling you don't like me much...So how can I be of use?

*In the bedroom, Meg closes the door softly behind her and she looks over at him* ...why do you look so guilt--

*she stops as she realizes he moved on from the drawer and her mind goes blank*

--

Ben: *steps up beside Onyx* Bonus room...I wonder...*he steps up to doorway and looks down the dark stairs* I guess it's an old bomb shelter...though I've never seen on with a hidden door. *looks at Onyx*
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Izabella: *looks at Skylar* Oh, uhm... I don't guess we have. *smiles a little* I'm Izabella..

Skylar: I'm Skylar. These are my kids and my husband, Orion. *motions to surrounding people* It's nice to meet you.

Skylar: So am I. And... *grins over at Orion talking to André* So is Orion. *laughs a little*

Orion: *notices too and smiles softly at her* H-Hi... Isabella you said your name was...?

Orion: Would... you like to help us with decorations? *taking the star out of the box* The tree is almost done but we still have some knick knacks to put around the room... like... *reaches into the box and gets a snowglobe* this...?

Orion: *nods and hands her the snowglobe* Go put it on one of the end tables. *smiles*

Izabella: *slowly takes the snow globe and nods* Okay. *walks over to an end table and sets the snowglobe on it*

Orion: *smiles and goes through a few more decorations, taking a few figurines and placing them on the fireplace mantle as well as some candles*

Orion: Okay, I think that's all of them... *smiles* Thanks for your help, Izabella.

Orion: *glad she's calming down a little, he feels a little less anxious around her than he did before since she was a new person*

Takumi: *laughs a little when he holds up the ball* Be careful with that, it could break.

Alnitak: Give it back! *tries to pull it back then... it drops to the floor and breaks*

Skylar: *comes back into the room from carrying the boxes downstairs* Is everything okay?

Takumi: *glances at Skylar but doesn't really know what to say*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

André: *Frowns a little at Alnilam, secretly finding his interaction with Orion a little cute...*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup

Meg: *eyes widen and a blush spreading her cheeks she crosses the apartment and tries to grab the book from Amelia* It's just...a book.

--

*crosses the clearing to stand beside Onyx looking at the cottage, despite his height he's still about 3 inches shorter* So...this is the place you're looking to renovate? It's got lots of character, though it's obviously in need of repairs...

----

Onyx: Yes. This is the place... it's for a friend of mine. I'd love to get it done as soon as possible. From what my wife told me... it's in need of an almost entire gut.

Meg: Yes. *snatches the book from Amelia hugging the book to her chest so the cover is no longer visible.* It's a book...with words and pages...

Anyway, if we want to get back tonight we really need to do more packing and less looking. I've got some boxes in my room...I'll go grab them.

*marches to a hallway to get bedroom and comes back with a couple empty boxes* All that's really left to pack is the books and my clothes. Most of the furniture is being donated, it's too expensive to ship. Though there's a desk in room I want keep. I already packed up my appliances and what little dishware I have before I left to go back to Windenburg and it's all in storage. I'd like to take my clothes back and maybe a few books but mostly I think it will just be a few things.

--

Ben: Well, I'd like to preserve some of the integrity of the cottage, you don't find architecture like this everyday but anything that is dangerous will of course be taken out. I'll have to take a look at the structure to know for sure though. When did you want to get started?

Amelia: *nods* Alright. We may be able to get the desk in the car...? It depends on how big it is... we really should have gotten a truck... anyway, of course, I'll pack up your books. *grabs a box and starts nearly stacking the books inside*

----

Onyx: As soon as possible... maybe even today? At least with looking at the structure. I know tomorrow is Christmas Eve so... we won't get much done until after the holidays, but I want to get a start at least.

Meg: Um...I guess you can help me. *thinks* At least I can keep any embarrassing discoveries to myself.

--

Ben: Sure, let's take a look. Once I get a good look and you tell me what you want, I can head over to city hall and using the original plans I can draw the plans. I could have them dropped off in the next couple days. I don't have any holiday plans so I can definitely get the initial plans done asap.

We will have wait start construction probably until the permits clear...I'd say that will have wait at least to the first of the year.

---

Onyx: That seems fine to me. Thanks. *smiles at Ben and then approaches the cottage door*

Meg: *heads back into her bedroom, it is small with a small closet and just enough room for a beat up old dresser, a full sized bed with a purple comforter pushed against the wall and a nightstand on one side. A couple of herbology textbooks are stacked together on the nightstand. A red rolling suitcase is beside the bed. Leaning down she puts the suitcase on her bed* OK, um, you can start by pack the pants and leggings from the bottom drawer in here. I'm going to start parking what's left in the closet.

*heads over to the closet and pulls out another suitcase, starting to pull things off hangar and packing them away*

--

Ben: *follows Onyx up the steps. The structure seems sound at least. He frowns a little at the door which looks like it was severely damaged.* Looks like some squatters have done some damage. I hope it's not any worse inside...

Fang: *nods* Alright. *goes over to the dresser and starts packing everything from the bottom drawer, and once he's done with that he looks at the other drawers* Maybe I should pack whatever's in those too?

---

Onyx: *puts his hand on the door and it swings right open* ...Last time I was here..
    The door was fine and locked. It hasn't been very long... the inside may be fine...

Meg: *has reached the back of the closet so she doesn't notice Fang has finished. Suddenly a familiar aura comes and she freezes putting her last jacket in the suitcase. If its who she thinks it is she doesn't want Fang to know so she puts a smile on her face and spots the books* Oh, I better take those to Amelia... Be right back.

*she barely registers his response before she grabs the books before she heads back into the living room* Amelia, I had these in the room and--

*she goes an opens the door, a familiar dark haired boy stands in the doorway. His long hair is ruffles and he's wearing torn jeans and a grey T-shirt with a vest over the top. His chocolate eyes are focused on her as he leans on arm on the door frame*

Meg: Adrien..*glancing over her shoulder at Amelia she pulls the door closer to her* I wasn't really aware that you were looking...in fact, I'm pretty sure you're exact words were you couldn't handle me or my gift.

--

Ben: *follows behind Onyx warily, but he can't help but smile when he gets its first glimpse of the inside. He looks down at the floors taking a few bouncing paces in.* The floors seem sturdy at least. Maybe just a refinishing needed...but...*looks around* The space could use some more opening up. Once I see which are load bearing walls I'll be able to say more on how much it can be opened up...

Amelia: *looks curiously at the man standing in the doorway and walks up behind Meg, smiling a little... But her smile fades as she hears Meg's last sentence and she says nothing*

Onyx: Yes, I agree. *looks around some more* It really is a nice house, isn't it? Just needs some TLC...

Adrien: *sighs* ...I know. I said a lot of plum things. I don't have any excuses...

Meg: Adrien, I don't even know how you found me and I don't need to hear your excuses.

Adrien: *he cracks a smile* Finding your address wasn't hard, your still on file as an alumni. Getting you to actually be at the address that took some work to set up.

Adrien: Well...*he looks down* ...this is going to sound bad. But I...well, I'm the person who put in the offer for your apartment. *looks up at her and then away quickly* I was desperate! I...I need your help, and I couldn't just wait around-- *he stops and just looks at her*

--

Ben: It does. *He pulls a notebook and pencil and starts making notes. Pulling the measuring tape off his jeans and he measures the doorways and windows.*

We'll need to get more energy efficient windows but I'm confident we can still keep it as authentic to the original structure as possible. Unless...of course the owner would want something more modern...?

Amelia: *she furrows her eyebrows and gently pushes past Meg to stand as close to Adrien as she can get, staring up at him* You mean to tell me you caused this on purpose? Listen here... Adrien, was it? *clenches her fists* You can't just go getting people evicted because you want their help! Especially not when they're my fami- friend! I'd suggest you get out of here. She has no interest in helping you.

----

Onyx: *smiles* No, I think Meg would want it just the way it is... but new windows sound good to me.

Adrien: *steps back* Whoa, hey, technically I asked Benali to contact Meg for me first...but he refused...So I put in the offer because I knew Megara would have to come get her things. It was the only chance I had to...*he stops and puts a hand to his chest and Meg feels his aura waiver*

Adrien: I don't know. I went to visit my family in Selvadorado and ever since...I've been having nightmares-- like the ones you used to have-- and headaches all the time.

Meg: *she glances at Amelia, not really wanting her nightmares to be mentioned. Reaching out she has the sense...* You have a spiritual attachment...

--

Ben: *grins charmingly* Good, it would be a shame if we had change it completely. I have to admit I wouldn't want to take on such a job.

Amelia: ... *looks at Adrien with conflict and sighs, not really sure what to make of him but... she doesn't like him so far... either way she knows Meg has to help him*

---

Onyx: I like the antique charm myself. I guess that's expected when you're as old as I am. *grins a little, his fangs noticeable... Surprise, Ben, you're working for a vampire...!*

Meg: *a little sarcastically* Glad you like it...since its apparently yours. Sit down on the couch OK? *she walks over and sits on the coffee table in front of where she gestures for him to sit*

Adrien: *sits down nervously puts his hand on his lap and rubs his legs.* So...? I haven't seen you in...

Meg: *she frowns her eyes starting to glow purple, trying to gauge the severity of the attachment* I'd really rather not talk about that if you don't mind...

--

Ben: *looks up from his notebook and back at Onyx positive that he's joking until he sees the fangs. The smile drops away and his eyes widen.* Y-you're serious...

Amelia: *feeling a little lost she follows them and sits down, watching the situation silently*

----

Onyx: *worries a little as his smile drops* Not a vampire fan... fantastic. *after a moment he tries to smile playfully at Ben* Yes, I'm serious. But don't worry... I don't bite.

Meg: *eyes stop glowing and she closes them for a moment. Of all the people she thought she might run across in San Myshuno, Adrien was not one them. Opening them again, she looks at him again, glances at Amelia and realizes Fang still doesn't know what's going on...*

Meg: Why does it always get so complicated when you're involved...? I...Amelia can I...talk to you for a minute...?

*she stands and walks into the kitchen area, crossing her arms self consciously*

--

Ben: *turns to study Onyx, nervously tucking his pencil behind his ear. He's never met a vampire before but he's also not one to assume. Part of him respects the honesty, though now that he really looks at Onyx he is kind of kicking himself for not noticing and the other is a bit afraid...in the end though, respect wins out and he smiles again.* I guess if you were going to...you've had plenty of opportunity. I can turn get pretty absorbed in the history of a place...comes with the territory. My mom used to say I'm an 'old soul'.

*laughs a little* Apparently I've met my match. So...why don't we check out the kitchen... and the rest of the house and you give me any historical pointers I'm not aware of.

*he turns without waiting and enters the kitchen* Yikes...this place needs an overhaul for sure...

Amelia: *looks at Adrien, then at Meg* Yes, of course. *follows her to the kitchen and lowers her voice to a whisper* What's going on...? How do you know him?

----

Onyx: *laughs a little, relieved* Your soul definitely isn't as old as mine, that's for sure. *follows him into the kitchen and looks around* Yes... this isn't that great. I think maybe we should take the wall down between the kitchen and living room, if it isn't load bearing... it will open things up more. Although these counters... *looks at them* I'm thinking this cottage is 1800s. Those are original. In terrible condition but... they would have been beautiful. I don't think there's any hope for them now, though.

Meg: *she sighs* We used to date. Long complicated story but we met our freshman year at the Academy and... We dated for a while but...*she looks down* ...he couldn't handle what it meant to be in a relationship with me so he broke it off the end of our sophomore year. I haven't seen him really in almost a year and half. I...graduated a year early. I never thought I'd see him again.

*leaning against the counter across from the opening, she looks over at Adrien through the bar opening* I hate to ask this...but...whatever has attached itself is buried deep. I'm a little afraid to bring it out of him here. But in Windenberg...there's less people, less damage control...would you be OK with bringing him back with us?

--

Ben: *looks at the wall Onyx gestures to and makes a note in his notebook and then walks over to the counters leaning down to get a good look at then. Too many years of neglect have marred the wood and there's obvious mildew damage. He can just make out an intricate hand carved detail of the front panels though. Taking out his phone he takes a few photos* We might not be able to salvage the originals but we could possibly recreate them...

Amelia: *listens with a frown* So he broke your heart? Better not tell Onyx about that one... *smiles a little playfully and then sighs* I don't know what's attached to him, but if it's safer to bring him back with us, then... we're bring him back. He'd better be on his best behavior...

---

Onyx: Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I think Meg would like them. *smiles and looks around at the rest of the kitchen* I do like the layout overall, though... I think the kitchen will fix up nicely.

Meg: Thanks, Amelia. I most definitely don't plan on telling Onyx he's an ex. Probably better to just say we were in the same cohort.

As to his behavior, let's just say Adrien can be well behaved when he wants to. And...if he wants my help...he's going to have to be. *she smiles* We should be able to get out here quicker though with the extra set of hands because I'm not doing this one for free...

--

Ben: I think so too. Alright let's see.... *He jots down a few measurements and notes. Then walks through another archway towards the living room area spotting the old stone fireplace* Oh man...this fireplace is amazing!

*his eyes sparkle with excitement like a kid seeing a new toy and leaning down he looks inside it.* I wonder if the flu still operates OK? But these stones are original, hand picked and cobbled. You never see them in such good condition. We have to restore this...really it just needs a new mantle as long as everything inside still works of course.

Amelia: *nods* Well, let's finish packing and get him back to Windenburg, I suppose. With all of the stuff we have to take back... well... If he doesn't fit in the car, we'll just tie him up on the roof. *grins playfully and then turns back to the main area of the apartment*

---

Onyx: *smiles at Ben's excitement* You're right. We definitely have to keep this original fireplace. The stone is beautiful...

Meg: Yes but I can't risk it here. I'm living in Widenberg temporarily with my friends. That's where I need to move as much of this as possible and what I can't is going in storage. So...as payment for the eventual removal of whatever it is...you're helping me move. You owe me, at least, that much since I wouldn't be doing any of this if it weren't for your interference.

Meg: First, you're going to help me because the way I see it I wouldn't be in this fix if you hadn't interfered. I need to pack and move my things to Widenberg where I'm staying with friends temporarily.

Meg: Good. Cause I won't be removing that entity until we're in Widenberg...there's something about it I just don't trust.

Adrien: Well...I can't say I like that but...if that's the case. I've got a truck we can use to transport anything. Least I can do...

*looks at Amelia* I trust you can handle him. I'm just going to be in the bedroom...I need to let Fang know what's going on... *she walks into the bedroom*...Fang?

--

Ben: *steps back sheepishly* Sorry I get a little excited when I find an antique gem like this.*he rubs his neck...and stepping back he starts to make notes of the living room.*

From the living room he wanders through the hall, noting a bathroom and then poking head into the other two bedrooms* So obviously one will be a bedroom. Does the owner need a guest room, a study? There's a lot of potential for both rooms...

*he wanders back into the living area noticing the secret door bookshelf for the first time and pausing to look at it something making him stare, though he's not sure what.*

Amelia: *watches their exchange and then when Meg walks to the bedroom she looks at Adrien curiously* I guess I should properly introduce myself. Amelia Nightshade. Meg's dangerous vampire friend. *gives him a fang-baring grin... the least she can do is ruffle his feathers a little. She turns and goes over to the box of books she packed*

Fang: *looks up from a drawer he's snooping in, confused and surprised and... slightly guilty he's been caught* Hey Meg...

---

Onyx: I think... she might like a study but a spare bedroom couldn't hurt either... maybe that's one I'll have to ask her. *following him around, he also pauses at the bookshelf door and cautiously approaches* Something is off. It looks like a bookshelf but... *he steps closer and reaches out, touching the end of it and freezes when it slides*

Adrien: *freezes a little when he sees Amelia's grin but makes himself stand* Adrien Cardozo... I'd say pleasures all mine but I get the feeling you don't like me much...So how can I be of use?

*In the bedroom, Meg closes the door softly behind her and she looks over at him* ...why do you look so guilt--

--

Ben: *steps up beside Onyx* Bonus room...I wonder...*he steps up to doorway and looks down the dark stairs* I guess it's an old bomb shelter...though I've never seen on with a hidden door. *looks at Onyx*

Amelia: You said you had a truck? Why don't you carry this out and load it up? *sighs* I don't dislike you... but I dislike what you did to Meg. Just a warning... hurt her again and... well, you know.

Fang: *drops the undergarment he was examining in an attempt to figure out what it was and blushes* Um...

----

Onyx: Should we look inside to see what it is...? *admittedly he gets a bad feeling from the place*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

André: *Frowns a little at Alnilam, secretly finding his interaction with Orion a little cute...*

Skylar: *glances back at Takumi then sighs in relief when she realizes Orion calmed Alnilam down*

Orion: *puts Alnilam back down* Go play with Alnitak, okay?

Alnilam: Okay! *smiles and toddles past André, over to Alnitak*

Orion: *looks out the window and realizes the sun is beginning to set... the day is almost over* Time flies... okay, one last thing to do to the tree. *stands up and hunts for the lights plugin and locates it*

Skylar: Oh, you'll love this, André. Watch!

Orion: *plugs in the tree and it lights up in a beautiful warm glow*

Skylar: It looks amazing!

Orion: *grins and takes a step back, the lights illuminating him, too*

Skylar: ...And so do you, Orion. *smiles*

Orion: *blushes* But the tree looks better. *laughs gently*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: *glances back at Takumi then sighs in relief when she realizes Orion calmed Alnilam down*

Orion: *looks out the window and realizes the sun is beginning to set... the day is almost over* Time flies... okay, one last thing to do to the tree. *stands up and hunts for the lights plugin and locates it*

André: *Turns to the tree and his eyes light up for a second* Wow... It's beautiful... Uhm, nice.

Jaci: *After fixing a few ornaments she goes back to work on the other decorations to save time*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Cyrielle: *when the tree lights up he looks at it and smiles*

Takumi: *also looks up at the tree*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited December 2018

André: *Turns to the tree and his eyes light up for a second* Wow... It's beautiful... Uhm, nice.

Jaci: *After fixing a few ornaments she goes back to work on the other decorations to save time*

Orion: *When he sees André's eyes light up even for that one second, he lights up too, and for a moment his eyes are nearly as bright as the tree*

Skylar: *notices and smiles, taking Orion's hand in hers and looking up at the tree* You did a great job, sweetheart. *pauses then looks at André* And you did, too.

Hamlet: *fixes a few more* I think that's all the broken ones...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Alnitak: *his eyes are nearly the size of his entire head* Shiny...!

Alnilam: Shiny balls! *beaming*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Cyrielle: *looks down at Alnitak and Alnilam and smiles*

Takumi: ... *not saying anything*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Skylar: Takumi...? *frowns a little* You okay?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Orion: *When he sees André's eyes light up even for that one second, he lights up too, and for a moment his eyes are nearly as bright as the tree*

Skylar: *notices and smiles, taking Orion's hand in hers and looking up at the tree* You did a great job, sweetheart. *pauses then looks at André* And you did, too.

André: Me? *Blushing a little*

Jaci: *Nods* ... Be more careful next time...

Freddy: *Turns from Julia to the tree* Shiny...
    Julia: *Smiles down at him*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Takumi: *looks at Skylar and forces a smile* Yeah.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Skylar: Yes, you. *smiles*

Orion: *walks over to his phone and turns off the music playing, then nods in agreement with Skylar* Yeah. For not knowing anything about Christmas... I think you did great, André.

Hamlet: *goes quiet for a moment* ...I don't understand why I got so angry... I just... *sighs* I'm sorry...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: Don't even try forcing a smile with me... I know those all too well. What's bothering you...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Orion: *walks over to his phone and turns off the music playing, then nods in agreement with Skylar* Yeah. For not knowing anything about Christmas... I think you did great, André.

Hamlet: *goes quiet for a moment* ...I don't understand why I got so angry... I just... *sighs* I'm sorry...

André: Uhm... Thank you?

Jaci: You... You scared me... *Looks away*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Skylar: Don't even try forcing a smile with me... I know those all too well. What's bothering you...?

Takumi: *his smile fades* I-It's nothing...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the Sims Forum and the Sims Gallery. May all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for reading my simlit, posting on my threads, and downloading my sims and builds. Here is a little gift from me in appreciation. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays from Mamasquirrel. Santa Claus and the Christmas house is available on the gallery. If you would like a look first, head over to my threads. Santa is on my sims thread and the house is on my builds.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited December 2018
    @squirrelwithacup

--

----

--

----

--

---

--

---

--

--

----

--

---

--

----

--

----

--

---

--

---

--

---

--

Amelia: You said you had a truck? Why don't you carry this out and load it up? *sighs* I don't dislike you... but I dislike what you did to Meg. Just a warning... hurt her again and... well, you know.

Fang: *drops the undergarment he was examining in an attempt to figure out what it was and blushes* Um...

----

Onyx: Should we look inside to see what it is...? *admittedly he gets a bad feeling from the place*

Adrien: *nods and the walks over to pick up the box she gestures to. He glances up at her threat* Yeah...I think I get the picture...

*without another word he takes the box and heads outside with it to load it up*

*in the bedroom*
    Meg: *realizes that Fang was looking at one of her fancier bras, a pretty lavender lace pushup one she had been egged into buying by a friend that she had stuck at the back of her drawer and never bothered to wear. She blushes and then she notices his really adorably confused look. Although she's embarrassed...she also just has the strangest urge to hug him. Her lips twitching, she crosses the room and kneels down in front of him and moves the bra aside, folding it neatly* ...find anything... interesting...?

--

Ben: *he has a bad feeling, but at the same time he's also really curious.* ...I highly doubt this is going to be recorded on the city hall plans if it has a hidden door... If we decide to to renovate here....we're going to need to know what we're dealing with.

*take a deep breath he takes the first precarious step and turns the flashlight on his cell phone, thought it only illuminates the first five or so stairs down into the basement area.*
  • Options

Orion: *smiles at André hopefully* Did you have fun decorating...?

Hamlet: I'm sorry. *looks away too* I scared myself... and I was really mean to Orion... *sighs*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Takumi: *his smile fades* I-It's nothing...

Skylar: *puts a hand on his shoulder* You can talk to me, okay? I know it's not nothing.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup

--

----

--

----

--

---

--

---

--

--

----

--

---

--

----

--

----

--

---

--

---

--

---

--

----

Adrien: *nods and the walks over to pick up the box she gestures to. He glances up at her threat* Yeah...I think I get the picture...

*without another word he takes the box and heads outside with it to load it up*

*in the bedroom*
    Meg: *realizes that Fang was looking at one of her fancier bras, a pretty lavender lace pushup one she had been egged into buying by a friend that she had stuck at the back of her drawer and never bothered to wear. She blushes and then she notices his really adorably confused look. Although she's embarrassed...she also just has the strangest urge to hug him. Her lips twitching, she crosses the room and kneels down in front of him and moves the bra aside, folding it neatly* ...find anything... interesting...?

--

Ben: *he has a bad feeling, but at the same time he's also really curious.* ...I highly doubt this is going to be recorded on the city hall plans if it has a hidden door... If we decide to to renovate here....we're going to need to know what we're dealing with.

*take a deep breath he takes the first precarious step and turns the flashlight on his cell phone, thought it only illuminates the first five or so stairs down into the basement area.*

Amelia: *sighs and follows him out* You're certainly very friendly... *her voice is laced with sarcasm*

*In the bedroom*

Fang: *gives Meg a confused look* Um, no, but... what was that...?

----

Onyx: *nods and starts down the steps behind him* Alright... at least it's an extra room. It just needs a light. *seeing fine in the dark he freezes on the stairs when a familiar smell of blood hits him and he sees vampire hunting materials strewn on the floor and a table*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Orion: *smiles at André hopefully* Did you have fun decorating...?

Hamlet: I'm sorry. *looks away too* I scared myself... and I was really mean to Orion... *sighs*

André: ... Fun?

Jaci: *Frowns and turns to him* Maybe you should try apologizing later...
    Everywhere i go