Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the point of the "challenge to be kind" option?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DarkWalkerDarkWalker Posts: 64 Member
    The "Challenge to Be Kind" interaction makes the other sim act nice for a while: he/she will clean up, pick up the trash, tutor children, favor friendly interactions, etc. It's similar to how scientists and vampires can force other sims to clean, but with further beneficial effects.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    DarkWalker wrote: »
    The "Challenge to Be Kind" interaction makes the other sim act nice for a while: he/she will clean up, pick up the trash, tutor children, favor friendly interactions, etc. It's similar to how scientists and vampires can force other sims to clean, but with further beneficial effects.

Ahh okay... I might just have to use it more often to see that because it wasn't doing anything for me.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    To promote Millie Bobby Brown

vrOOgH0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Seriously I wish they would've just added these motivational posters to the game permanently instead of in a challenge that lasts for one month.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    I think the pomposity challenge could have made more sense if it was possible to be meaningfully evil as a sim in game without resorting to mass murder of sims as a player. Which doesn't affect how evil your sim is, anyway.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I tried to do this, but I couldn't figure it out. I got one picture out of it.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    With the challenge now over, there's no real point in the option and wished it would unlock the challenge aspiration at least. So to me, it doesn't do much of anything interesting whatsoever. Sims are already too nice for their own good honestly.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png