Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some love for Lilith Vatore

Comments

• Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

I adore her tbh. She is married to Mortimer and I's best friend, Barry. Just got married today actually! ^_^
    tumblr_ot1vr5uOAI1wsuzh0o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ot1vr5uOAI1wsuzh0o3_1280.png
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

An update about her, she and Barry had a baby named Henry ^^
    e61zco.png
    2z9ebeb.png
    jtkvpy.png
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Lilith is my vampire heiress's best friend (and turner, but it was consensual so it didn't affect their friendship).

She also had a bunch of children: quadruplets with Gunther Munch, an adopted daughter with her first wife (who was a vampire and died of sun exposure), and then adopted two sons with her second wife (vampire heiress's sister, still alive and kicking).
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I have been umming and ahhing about what to do with Lilith and Caleb.

I have set them as played, but not actually played them yet. I am considering converting them to humans and then aging them down to play them becoming vampires.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    JenniferTJenniferT Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm playing her with a husband and several boyfriends. Husband and bf #1 live with her and two other bf's are roommates in the neighborhood. She has children with 3 of the men, and when the oldest of her kids move out she may lock her entre stable of men in the (well appointed) third floor of her house. It has two bedrooms, a lab (she's a scientist), a gym, full kitchen and bar, flat screen, espresso machine... you get the idea.

Her aspiration is vampire family, and so far 3 of the 5 kids are vamps. The other is an infant so I don't know yet. Caleb lives next door and has a perfectly bland suburban family life.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I love her; she's the girlfriend of one of my main Sims, Lisa Van Horn. She is, I think, the cutest premade sim I have seen, btw.
    ...I plan of slaying her brother soon; he seems like a genuine poser vampire (not to be confused with the actual posers in the game). Though him being an astronaut is fun... Imagine being trapped in a space station with him for a week?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited October 2017
    I love the Vatores

Lilith is a bad Vampire and does everything to get what she wants

FKKSeDV.png

for example fighting with her enemy Katerina Petrova ;)

she had 2 Kids with a Sim she manipulated:

tMyQM6K.jpg

Daliah (Teen) (Sim)

1BGKxgl.jpg

Elijah (young adult) (Vampire)

Elijah is as evil as Lilith. Even more :wink:

I need Caleb to slay him soon but I think Elijah fights back :p

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    JackieGoOutsideJackieGoOutside Posts: 33 Member
    Lilith is really fun to play! Her brother in my game is dating Nina Caliente and Lilith turned her for her Lifetime wish. She tries to reel in Nina, who is pretty reckless. She's a real mother hen in my game.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Love her :) I'm playing a legacy and she is the best friend of my sim. I married her off to Vlad and they had a baby girl named Nikki.

10_10_17_9_28_05_PM.png
    10_10_17_9_32_31_PM.png
    10_14_17_4_06_29_PM.png

ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    She is far superior to her Twilight-ish brother. He doesn't even have a dark form, he just spins a bit. She's also IMHO one of the cutest pre-mades in the game period.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Pretty sure my Sim has plenty of love for Lilith Vatore. :lol:
    KGugbmE.png

Her weird, creepy brother, on the other hand...
    k1yREcB.png
    Ugh.

No, in all honesty, I love both Caleb and Lilith. They're some of the finest premades in this game. When I first saw their household I initially figured they were husband and wife, only to be pleasantly surprised to find they were actually siblings. Adds way more depth to the both of them, in my opinion. :) And of course it allows my Sims to have more interesting storylines involving them... if you know what I mean. :smirk:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Thrashleymetal19Thrashleymetal19 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have never done much with the Vatores in my game period until recently. In one save file Caleb is married to my sim's butler and Lilith has a baby with a random townie (thanks MCC).
    In the current save file I am playing she is married to a guy I was doing the Red Pill/foster parent challenge with. They have 1 bio kid, 4 foster kids and a cat. Caleb calls her ALL THE TIME!!! I may need to get him a girl/boyfriend (whatever team he plays for in this game). He is a little bored
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Firande wrote: »
    Pretty sure my Sim has plenty of love for Lilith Vatore. :lol:
    KGugbmE.png

Her weird, creepy brother, on the other hand...
    k1yREcB.png
    Ugh.

lol :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Lilith seems so underrated but I really like playing with her. In my main save Lilith is that cool vampire chick many people like, and is so motherly to her offspring, since she's never had biological children and I had her complete her aspiration by just turning a few Sims into vamps and all her offspring adore her. Her first she turned is a townie named Sara Ramesh, who lives with the Vatores, and if Lilith and Caleb weren't already the best of friends, they would be bff's instead!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    My save I'm currently playing she just had an alien baby. I've literally had no alien abductions ever until Mary sue and her both got abducted same week! She gave birth first. A little girl! I'm pretty excited to see what happens as she grows up as I don't typically play with aliens.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    My save I'm currently playing she just had an alien baby. I've literally had no alien abductions ever until Mary sue and her both got abducted same week! She gave birth first. A little girl! I'm pretty excited to see what happens as she grows up as I don't typically play with aliens.

I'd like to ask how did she get an alien baby from being abducted? Only male Sims can get an alien baby from abduction.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I noticed in the trailer for Vampires it “seemed” that Lilith kinda had an interest in that human sim, so I recreated him and they had two girls. One human and the other vampire. He eventually passed from old age and Lillith’s eldest daughter died from sun exposure. So all she had left was her human daughter who is slowly facing her father’s fate. Lilith eventually found love from another vampire and they had a baby girl and Lilith is also a grandma now. :smile:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Awesome stories, guys! Lillith is now a mortal with a family of her own (the last due to MCCC) and she could not be happier! Her brother is dead, but her nephew now has two kids of his own. I find it sort of bittersweet for her. All her vampiric offspring died by sun exposure so she felt it was time to move on.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Lilith in my game is usually a street food vendor or a waitress in my restaurants, she never caused me any trouble, what a sweet girl.
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    So in my current save, moving grandly into gen 5, I am currently playing the vatore household and my heir, who is the current girlfriend to Caleb

I did give them both a well deserved makeover because I found Caleb's original look kind of meh and I found Lilith to be an extremely pretty pre made sim under that heavy make up

She is now an aunt to her brother's little boy, which was named Lamont and has his mum's lovely colouration
    Here's some images from today's game
    46106456522_86d5564192_b.jpg
    45433328874_ee1a153813_b.jpg
    45433329054_8e43b5850b_b.jpg

45433329654_946d8a407a_b.jpg
    45433329984_f0fe5a9f49_b.jpg
    45433330284_d6d8a77a0c_b.jpg
    45433330644_70d78e3939_b.jpg

• Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited December 2018
    Love seeing all the Lilith pics and stories! I feel bad. I sort of followed Caleb's plot and she got left behind. Caleb's since died in my game and I ended up deleting Lilith because I honestly didn't know what to do with her and wanted to make room for other Sims.

Then my best friend told me that Caleb got abducted by aliens and was now pregnant in her game. She shared her Vatore family with me, and now I'm going to put them back in my current game as if the previous plot never happened. I think Lilith would make a good aunt to a baby alien. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    edited December 2018
    So update regarding Lilith, I decided she needed some love, well she managed to score a partner and is currently expecting, so will also become a mother herself, I think she will make a fabulous mum ^^

Edit, Lilith has become the mother to twins Theo and Aubree, boy and girl
    Post edited by Littledreamer1994 on
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    She broke into my house and used me as a snack. I felt super violated so I killed her.
  • Options
    and_meggy_hash1and_meggy_hash1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love her!! I also made The Umbrella Academy in Sims, and decided to pair her with Vanya!! I ship it waaaaay too much now
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I adore Lilith! (Both the Vatores, honestly.) My ultimate plan for her is for her to become a Grand Master and challenge Vlad for rule of Forgotten Hollow, and usher in a new age of vampire-human diplomacy. Storywise, she and Caleb were only recently turned, and they're definitely bringing in some new ideas.

(Currently, she's doing the artist aspiration instead of her default one. Gotta raise those funds!)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top