Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some love for Lilith Vatore

Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 General Discussion
This woman/sim/vamp... seems to be underrated and shadowed by her (handsome) brother. I want to give her the limelight for a moment though and tell my fellow simmers how awesome a person she is!
She is not a parent in my game, but she lives with her brother, sister-in-law, and nephew and she is the first by her nephew's side to help him with homework or school projects. Always giving him advice and tucking him in at night. Her brother and sister-in-law are good parents too, but she is always at the forefront.
YOvpZTol.png

I would love to see families with Lilith, whether a parent herself or just as a part of a household :smile:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    She just had a child from my vampire, Vaughn, who is the son of Vlad and my female sim. I did have to do some major plastic surgery when he inherited Vlad's awful genes. He's still not handsome, but it's better.

I've contemplated marrying Vaughn and Lilith, but I haven't really played him after he moved out of his mom's house. In fact, I marked him as a townie. But I might revisit that, especially since she's got a toddler now.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I totally agree, Lil is a great mom! She has yet to have biological children in any of my games, but judging by how well she fills the role for foster kids and distant relatives, she'll be awesome.

In my legacy save I retconned the Vatore to werewolves. Lilith never married, but she's a doting aunt to Caleb's twins, up to the point where I have to remind myself that she is the aunt, not the mother. This is helped along by the fact that Caleb lives with Lil again instead of his wife Morgan Fyres(long story).

05.07.17_00-55-05smkqg.jpg
    Lilith, Caleb and Florian Vatore. This twin took after Caleb, the other after Morgan.

Her mothering qualities aside, Lilith in this save has the unquenchable thirst disadvantage and autonomusly attacked a tourist in San Myshuno (I was playing the legacy household and could only watch helpless). This incident (plus another) made the government pass a string of cruel werewolf control laws.To this day Lil is reviled for the act by her kin and regarded as the one who brought doom upon them all.

In another save Lilith took two orphans under her wing. She was generally helpful and kind, except when the "acting inappropriately" triggered and she shoe'd the older boy out of the bathtub :( But that is the game's fault, not Lil's.

unbenanntarr97.jpg
    Lilith with the orphans of Forgotten Hollow.

She met her end at the hand of the pictured boy, who grew up to become a vampire hunter.

Now that I'm writing this, I realize that poor Lil is cursed by some real bad luck in my games, lol!
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Lilith's a mother of three in my rotational save. MCCC got her knocked up by Raj before I could get to her household, so I decided she'd have the kids required for his aspiration (big happy family) since it was convenient. They live together now, but they're not married. I can't see Lilith as the marrying type in this save, and neither have rolled whims to get engaged; I think they're fine as is.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I have her married to a Sim that's on my Gallery page, Jerome Savage. They have a son together who is a toddler. I'll have to post a picture of them tonight.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Lilith had a bit of a snack on my main sim one morning. Breached the front door unauthorized.

wHUA1.png
    wHUCu.png
    wHUDb.png
    wHUDV.png

I assure you he's sleeping. I don't like that "butt in the air" foolishness for storytelling purposes. :lol:
    // take me back to 2018.
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    In one of my saves Lilith married Joaquin Le Chien and my founder's teenage daughter is dating their vampire son; Clay Le Chien.

tumblr_oszv2u2KIH1vpv9jfo4_1280.png

His dad came in after their first kiss.
    tumblr_oszv2u2KIH1vpv9jfo6_1280.png

Clay tried to explain himself.
    tumblr_oszv2u2KIH1vpv9jfo5_1280.png

But Joaquin didn't buy it.
    tumblr_oszv2u2KIH1vpv9jfo7_1280.png
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    Awe, this is so sweet. If/when I can afford this pack, I will play her to help bring some love to her <3
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    I had someone said the something to me on YouTube, in the third episode of my series where she first introduced in. I am pretty much going to refrain from posting the actual video on this topic though. But here's a few screenie of her first one is from where she was first introduced and the rest are from the actual game save files.

1z1cpci.jpg

el5k51.jpg

1t2bkj.jpg

wugpkk.jpg

My lilith is a bit buff compared to her original version it's due to the vampire strength. I can see her as being a master vampire, someone who wants to overthrown vlad in the future.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    13.07.17_00-09-50.png

...Well, in my game she just sells food in San Myshuno :D Caleb does the same, and sat there sooo often to eat something that he became chubby after a while :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited July 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited July 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Kairi_Hitomi Who is the sim with her in the last picture? He looks super cute ;]
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i don't care for caleb tbh.
    lilith came to my sim's house while i was doing the black widow (widower technically) challenge, i let her in because he had just killed his first spouse and had nothing to do.
    they hung out for a while and she got flirty. i decided i'd make her the second spouse.
    but when she invited him out for a date the next day, i just couldn't do it she is so cute.
    tumblr_ot03n6DASy1wuwrhxo1_1280.png
    he now ignores her every time she calls.
    i might use her in a legacy later.

origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

She is cute as a button <3
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    KismetRose wrote: »
    @Kairi_Hitomi Who is the sim with her in the last picture? He looks super cute ;]

Would you believe me if I said he was a generated townie in my game? XD I found him in sans a few weeks after I had brought the vampire pack a while back. His name is Andrew he's lilith's pupil. ^^
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    13.07.17_00-09-50.png

...Well, in my game she just sells food in San Myshuno :D Caleb does the same, and sat there sooo often to eat something that he became chubby after a while :D

This strikes me as funny because the first time I actually noticed her, she was selling knickknacks at the flea market. Since then she has been the number one vampire for my sims to interact with. She was even the one for my latest sim to get turned by.
    Lilith Vatore is here to stay, and even those who don't interact with her directly much will never forget her.
    Whatshisface, her brother, on the other hand....
    @Kairi_Hitomi Holy smokes, he just might be one of the most handsome random townies I've seen :] I have seen some females here and there but not really any guys. I can see why she picked him up as her pupil ;D
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    In one of my saves she turned and married my Sim. They live with Vlad and have a toddler daughter. Lilith is pregnant with their second child as well I think? Been a while since I played that save. Maybe when I get home from work I will post some pics.
  • RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    edited July 2017
    i don't care for caleb tbh.
    lilith came to my sim's house while i was doing the black widow (widower technically) challenge, i let her in because he had just killed his first spouse and had nothing to do.
    they hung out for a while and she got flirty. i decided i'd make her the second spouse.
    but when she invited him out for a date the next day, i just couldn't do it she is so cute.
    tumblr_ot03n6DASy1wuwrhxo1_1280.png
    he now ignores her every time she calls.
    i might use her in a legacy later.

This got to be one of the good rare occasions of when you are being ghosted by a guy it actually means he likes you and he is just trying to save your life lol
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    Lilith is the only original vampire that's still alive in my current save, I think she is 750 days old. Her brother died hundred of sim days ago but she is close to his son, Henry Vatore.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

My Lilith has her eyes set on the late Oliver Kim's alien teen son. (I forget his name) She's interested in his alien blood which she has sampled...In the next rotation I will age him up so that he can be with her. For her, once you taste alien blood there's no turning back. :D

Caleb also has to wait for my simself's teen granddaughter to age up as well...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I had to quit without saving once because she burned to death on my sim's front porch. I got the daywalker mod because I can't be trusted to remember not to allow vampires to visit during the day (this was before I had get together.) After the reset, I had her change my sim into a vampire, and she mostly hangs around the background of my rotational file. I had her and Straud(I keep accidentally calling him Plasmius) show up at a different guy's house one night, and I enjoyed watching the two of them learn to dance while my sim was asleep.
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    Ok so here is Lilith and her daughter Corina and obviously a new one on the way.

wwd6o1.png
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    Love me some Lilith. She's one of my fav default sims.
    GSAHFYM.jpg
    i wanna know the obvious bad joke i told
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    So awesome, guys. Thank you all for sharing! I am really enjoying everyone's experiences with her!
    Here she is doing Ploomba (sp?) and can really move it!
    kWJl4PLl.png

She is comforting one of Alyssa's sired children after a friendly vampire spar in which she easily won.
    7XC66LNl.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top