Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get famous as a doctor?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
Is it even possible? What doctor related things do I have to do to become famous?
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    To get famous is by doing different interactions that have the little fame and star by it. According to those who added this to the game, it is possible to become famous in any of the career/professions.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    To get famous is by doing different interactions that have the little fame and star by it. According to those who added this to the game, it is possible to become famous in any of the career/professions.

I know all this but how do I become famous at doctoring specifically?
  • Options
    JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I haven't tried it with the doctor but I usually have my drone in inventory and have my sim use it everywhere so perhaps try taking it to work with your sim. maybe streaming or recording will populate something doctor related
  • Options
    JurnéEnds wrote: »
    I haven't tried it with the doctor but I usually have my drone in inventory and have my sim use it everywhere so perhaps try taking it to work with your sim. maybe streaming or recording will populate something doctor related

but it's still to do with social media?
    I'd like my sim to get famous the normal way, be recongized for real work not filming social media crap. :(
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The human way of becoming famous won't work in this game. Sims don't brag about their doctors. Social media is the only viable way for non-actor sims to gain recognition. By posting, supposedly, sims watch these things on their phone or computers.

Put your drone in his inventory and when he goes to work, film him interacting with patients and running tests, etc. Then, other sims will "see" the vlogs and fame will ensue.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    The human way of becoming famous won't work in this game. Sims don't brag about their doctors. Social media is the only viable way for non-actor sims to gain recognition. By posting, supposedly, sims watch these things on their phone or computers.

Put your drone in his inventory and when he goes to work, film him interacting with patients and running tests, etc. Then, other sims will "see" the vlogs and fame will ensue.

Ahh thanks. It sucks a little. I was never crazy about this pack but wanna try it out anyway.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Careers also have fame related events (like current event popups) that let you choose fame or some consequence.

E.G. Jade Rosa is in the business career and got an embezzlement related event where she could be a whistleblower and gain fame but lose her job, or keep quiet and keep her job.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Careers also have fame related events (like current event popups) that let you choose fame or some consequence.

not active ones
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options

E.G. Jade Rosa is in the business career and got an embezzlement related event where she could be a whistleblower and gain fame but lose her job, or keep quiet and keep her job.

Oh that's cool! Thanks.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

not active ones

Even if you send the sim alone?
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

not active ones

Even if you send the sim alone?

Yup
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

I thought that was new, that happened in my game too. My sim blew the whistle and got fired. But it looked like a new pop-up, similar to JA pop-ups at the gates.