Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernaturals You Want

Comments

• Options
    KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    edited November 2018
    For the Werewolf pack I want the neighborhood to be called Llanwelly Woods. It will have 5 Residential, One Bar, Two Retail Stores, have a area known as Black Lagoon with 3 small Residentials, A rabbithole for the deep woods, and the Pack leader, I need the leader of the pack back

Were is also secret area that you can find at the cave that has alot of gold its loosely base on Fafnir who was affected by the curse of Andvari's ring and gold, Fafnir became a dragon and was slain by Sigurd. Your Sim can only see a skeleton of a dragon and nothing more unless you took the egg and keep as a pet. That will be my take of getting baby dragons like Sims 3
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Witches, mermaids, plumbots - and that's enough.
  • Options

I miss those plumbots :'(
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Tigrebb wrote: »

Me too! I'm glad that GF brings back the futuristic beds from ITF.
  • Options
    Tigrebb wrote: »

Me too! I'm glad that GF brings back the futuristic beds from ITF.

Thanks buddy I really needed those robots, sim bots and pumbots to be back.
  • Options
    glm345glm345 Posts: 14 New Member
    I’m not sure if this is related or not but I’d like to be able to keep my Spore creatures as pets.

Oh and Mermaids and superheroes sound interesting. But mermaids wouldn’t work as well in 4 because there’s not enough water and the maps aren’t exactly open world anyway.
  • Options
    I if they want to do a holiday thing for vampire sims or later witches, than werewolves and more of the Supernatural. They should make a old holiday known as Yuletide or Yule that was there for pagans before it underwent Christianized reformulation resulting in the term Christmastide.

I want to known if Vampires actually asked for Sims' Help to bring in the Yule Log or Witches having Yule ham.

I hope EA can listen to have Hoildays for the supernatural?

Scholars have connected the celebration to the Wild Hunt of Yule

Also I forgot the Yule Goat

Also We need Wassailing and a bowl of Wassail or Plasma Wassail
  • Options
    They Fellas Witches won today!
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2018
    Reading further into the thread, I'm agreeing with some of the other suggestions here!!

Such as dragons.... that's a great idea. Bring back the baby dragons. And this time, let them grow up to become huge terrifying dragons that may eat any sim that bothers it when they're in a bad mood, just like the cowplants. In addition, your sim could ride it around the neighborhood, starting fires... or to other lots, or to a secret area; a magical dimension only accessed by dragons :D

Ooh, maybe you could get them in a time travel pack? One that lets you travel back to medieval times?? YES.
    Maybe some dragons could even take on a humanoid form.... okay yes let's absolutely put dragons at the top of my list now

And the plant sims should absolutely be overhauled. The ones from the event were really lame, barely even look like plants, and you can hardly edit them?? Come on.

Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    1) Witches
    2) Fairies
    3)Werewolves
    4)Mermaids
    5)Genie
    6)Robots
    7) Something Else (For me this would be gods and goddesses or a Sailor Moon GP which I would happily pay top dollar for)
    8)Superheroes

I can't even put zombies or imaginary friends on the list because Sims 3 made me hate them with a passion.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited November 2018
    For me, the only few on this list I REALLY want are Witches, Werewolves, Elves, and Mermaids, so I guess my list would look like this:

Witches
    Werewolves
    Something New (maybe Elves)
    Mermaids
    Fairies
    Zombies
    Robots
    Genie
    Super Heroes
    Imaginary Friend

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    1) Witches - I don't want any Sim to be able to pick up a wand and cast spells like in Makin' Magic. I want them to have to sacrifice for their gift or be born a Witch (and be more powerful by something along the lines of having certain abilities upon puberty or less spell failure straight out of the gate.) I want a world with a swamp/bog area where my bayou Witches could live.
    Zombies could be put into this pack as been made by Witches as temporary slaves (living and dead). This way no one is forced to play with Zombies and they aren't the crap that they were in TS3.
    Genies could be introduced as an NPC with Witches if we have the ability to make 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witches. I want to be able to make Gypsies that can create charms or curse (ya'll remember Thinner, right?).

2) Werewolves - complete the Sacred Triad EA! We need enemies/allies for Vampires and Witches. They could also add a bit of a crossover and allow Witches to curse Sims to turn them into Weres - that's how the Wolfman started!

These two are my main concerns. Vampires, Werewolves and Witches just go together!

3) I wouldn't mind seeing Faeries make a comeback.

After that:
    Mermaids in a NPC/temporary state tropical/beach pack. Since EA will need to create a world with swimmable oceans and will not be able to go back and change the previous worlds, this would be a limited lifestate. We are probably only gonna get a few more Occult Sims, so I would rather they went with those that could be used universally.
    I'd love to have an Egyptian vacation pack where we can find Mummies in tombs and have them be an NPC/temporary lifestate.
    Robots should be in a futuristic pack, but of course Sims would create them and not become them so the pack shouldn't be centered around them, instead they are a result of living in an advanced society.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Yes, the Sims 3 Store has Baby Dragons, but I never really got the chance to play with them. Sadly. If Dragons return, I'd want us to be able to grow them to full adults and ride them. If Dragons return, I'd much rather have them Daenerys Targaryen style than Hagrid style.

My absolute favorite Occult in Sims 3 was the Witch. Naturally, this is my first priority to return fully fleshed out.
    Vampires come next in the list of my personal top 5. Vampires are out already and they are awesome.
    If Werewolves come out at all, actually make them Werewolves this time. As far as I know, they have never been really good in any Sims game.

Oh my end I prefer the small dragons from Makin Magic if it were come to TS4 but I see where you're coming from ! (I also like big dragons)

I feel like it will be either a witches pack or a werewolves pack next for GP occult wise

Werewolves made second to last place in the Twitter poll, I believe. So yeah. That could easily mean no Werewolves for Sims 4.

Reading the comments from several sites, Werewolves are very popular.

Werewolves didn't fare well against Witches, that doesn't mean they were not wanted by many. In the polls, you can only choose one state at a time. Many people who wanted Witches also want Werewolves, they simply want Witches first. If you took Witches out, where would those votes go?
    The polls here on the board show Weres as coming in 2nd or 3rd. Witches have won every poll.
  • Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    1.Werewolves - Ideally in their own pack
    2.Witches - Ideally in their own pack
    3.Faeries
    4.Something New - Elves
    5.Mermaids
    6.Genie
    7.Robots
    8.Imaginary Friend
    9.Zombies
    10.Super Heroes
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I don't know about Werewolves, they did not really do it for me in TS3. I guess they could be more interesting with the system they used in the Vampires pack with more aspects of progression in the life state.
    Same here. I didn't like werewolves in Sims 3, but I've since come across a lot of interesting ideas for them on this website, so they've risen on my list.
    Superheroes would be difficult to implement, I think. I would expect a large amount of powers to chose from, otherwise they could get boring quickly.
    Yes, they would be difficult to do right, but if they were done right I think they could be an awesome addition to the game.

Maybe there could be a powers tree, similar to the vampire skills in Vamipres pack or even the perks system in Get Famous. Somewhere down the line you decide which path you want to take then your skills feed into that path with specific weaknesses that would interfere.

My list:
    1. Witches
    2. Everything else
    100. Zombies

Okay, so I'm a little magic-centered.... :#
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited November 2018
    Witches and fairies are in the lead for me. I haven't done magic in any of the games, so it'd be fun to try out in 4. Personally I'd reallyyyy love them to revamp aliens to work the way vampires do but I know it's not going to happen...but any and all occults we get post vampires should have a similar set up. I think it really works, the skill tree, perks and negative traits, etc. Adds a lot to the life state. (Rip aliens, always number one in my heart)
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited November 2018
    1) Robots- As I said somewhere else, they can take care of the children and cook for a rich family, or be the only friend of a lonely inventor. I think they'd be fun to add and we need more hobbies!
    2) Imaginary friend - I need more activities for children, and it could be fun to turn the imaginary friend real
    3) Genies- For granting wishes, of course! I'd love a system like Sims 2 where the matchmaker would drop it off instead of just buying it. Buying it felt a little cheaty, especially since you got 100k
    4) Witches- I'd love a magic skill everyone can learn and the ability to become a witch like Sims 2 had. Not sure if Sims 3 had this as I don't play supernaturals much and I didn't get much of a chance to explore the pack..
    5) Zombies (but not like Sims 3, of course)
    6) Mermaids (bumped up if it comes with a swimming patch)

I can't think of anything new, but a plantsim overhaul would be nice! I'm not sure the matchmaker would count as new or even supernatural, but if we ever get a real attraction system it would be so cool if the matchmaker reappeared.
    ETA: Somebody said unicorns and I agree, I'd love for them to return. I also wish we could get some alien updates. They don't feel that special..
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Yes, the Sims 3 Store has Baby Dragons, but I never really got the chance to play with them. Sadly. If Dragons return, I'd want us to be able to grow them to full adults and ride them. If Dragons return, I'd much rather have them Daenerys Targaryen style than Hagrid style.

My absolute favorite Occult in Sims 3 was the Witch. Naturally, this is my first priority to return fully fleshed out.
    Vampires come next in the list of my personal top 5. Vampires are out already and they are awesome.
    If Werewolves come out at all, actually make them Werewolves this time. As far as I know, they have never been really good in any Sims game.

Oh my end I prefer the small dragons from Makin Magic if it were come to TS4 but I see where you're coming from ! (I also like big dragons)

I feel like it will be either a witches pack or a werewolves pack next for GP occult wise

Werewolves made second to last place in the Twitter poll, I believe. So yeah. That could easily mean no Werewolves for Sims 4.

Reading the comments from several sites, Werewolves are very popular.

Werewolves didn't fare well against Witches, that doesn't mean they were not wanted by many. In the polls, you can only choose one state at a time. Many people who wanted Witches also want Werewolves, they simply want Witches first. If you took Witches out, where would those votes go?
    The polls here on the board show Weres as coming in 2nd or 3rd. Witches have won every poll.

There were 8 occults in the Twitter polls. Not just Witches and Werewolves.
    Here on the Forums, I agree, Werewolves appear to be a close second.
    But polls here in the Forum get 300 votes at most.
    On Twitter, over 30'000 people voted on each poll.
    Werewolves didn't only perform worse than witches, they were beaten by the Fairies too.
    Personally, I don't care about Fairies, never played with them. If I have to pick between Witches and any other Occult, it would be Witches. But If I knew Witches will be a thing anyway and I have to pick between Werewolves and any other occult besides Witches (And Vampires, since they are already out), it would be Werewolves.
    For others. it is Fairies. For more people, it is Fairies, as it seems.
    And in round 3, Mermaids beat Fairies by a landslide, while Witches beat Mermaids by another landslide.
    Saying that as soon as Witches are out, everyone who voted Witches would vote Werewolves is a stretch. Many would, no doubt. I know I would, and I assume you would too. But judging from what I've seen, more people would vote for Mermaids and Fairies.

Also, keep in mind, Werewolves were never really good in any Sims Game so far.
    In Sims 1, they were only cosmetical, just like vampires. In Sims 2... Well, I had no chance of trying them out. I never got the Leader of the Pack to show up. IDK why. I tried everything. I am now starting to believe that TS 2 werewolves are a Mod that Requires TS 2 Pets, and the EP itself has no Occult.
    And I don't think I need to talk about the disaster that was beaten up by a rolled newspaper in Sims 3...

Not really a wonder they aren't as popular as Vampires and Witches.
  • Options
    Saying that as soon as Witches are out, everyone who voted Witches would vote Werewolves is a stretch. Many would, no doubt. I know I would, and I assume you would too. But judging from what I've seen, more people would vote for Mermaids and Fairies.

I never said everyone. I said many. From those who said in comments that they want Witches, an overwhelming majority said they also wanted Werewolves. There were others that said they wanted Faeries and Mermaids. Fewer said they wanted Robots and Imaginary Friends. If this is a good sampling, then Werewolves would do so much better if Witches weren't included. They may not win the next round (if there is one), but the point I'm making is they aren't as downtrodden as some believe.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    My list would be:
    1. Witches, Zombies, Mummies, Genies, Toadsims and Mannequins (with the ability to ressurect dead sims as zombies or mummies to use as slaves (and they would work as sims 2 zombies did, as well as a curse to imprison their enemies in bottles turning them into genies. Create-A-Lover potion where you can throw it in GTW mannequins to turn them into a "life state" like Patchy and they would come to life with the perfect traits and chemistry in relation to the sim that used the potion. A toadfication spell also.).
    2. Actual PlantSims
    3. Customizable Imaginary Friends
    4. Mermaids
    5. Werewolves
    6. Robots
    7. Fairies
    8. Bigfoot (would work like Patchy, not an actual life state... would come in a winter related "island paradise").
    9. Unicorn
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    1. Witches
    2. Robots
    3. Imaginary Friends
    4. Super Heroes
    5. Werewolves
    6. Fairies
    7. Genies
    8. Mermaids
    999. Zombies
  • Options
    LaziMinxLaziMinx Posts: 53 Member
    1. Mermaids
    2. Fairies
    3. Witches
    4. Robots
    5. Genies
    6. Zombies

Personally, The rest I don't really care about.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    1) Witches - I don't want any Sim to be able to pick up a wand and cast spells like in Makin' Magic. I want them to have to sacrifice for their gift or be born a Witch (and be more powerful by something along the lines of having certain abilities upon puberty or less spell failure straight out of the gate.) I want a world with a swamp/bog area where my bayou Witches could live.

Uhh I love your idea of witches. I also highly demand witches as a livestate and not magic beeing used by any normal sim, but I never made real thoughts about becoming a Witch.
    I think offering a gift for their power is cool, but also kinda dark. What did you meant with sacrafice? and sacrafice to whom?

I would totally sacrafice another sim for my powers- But honestly they wont do that since age restrictions. Maybe we sacrifice something to the „great power of magic“ ... it sound stupid but they wont add any religious themes, but atleast we could roleplay with something like that... In the end I dont want to sacrifice an expensive couch in order to be a Witch, because it would set items on the same level as magic. Which would make it silly somehow.

Meeeeeeeeh! As I was writing this I got a thought. I was only considering people or items as sacrifice…but actually your sim can sacrifice things concerning theirselves. Sacrifice emotions, losing the ability to socilize, getting cursed in a way... Mh this could maybe work. but I cant make up anything cool right now.
    Born witches are not affected by those ofcourse since they dont have to sacrifice. I mean its their birth right to use magic, right?

Tbh- its 3 am where i live I should sleep now :D Afterall it will probably just be a potion that will makes us witches.
  • Options
    Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    This may be a little out there but I am still hoping for a centaur xD Though witches are certainly up there for me!
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Uhh I love your idea of witches. I also highly demand witches as a livestate and not magic beeing used by any normal sim, but I never made real thoughts about becoming a Witch.
    I think offering a gift for their power is cool, but also kinda dark. What did you meant with sacrafice? and sacrafice to whom?

I would totally sacrafice another sim for my powers- But honestly they wont do that since age restrictions. Maybe we sacrifice something to the „great power of magic“ ... it sound stupid but they wont add any religious themes, but atleast we could roleplay with something like that... In the end I dont want to sacrifice an expensive couch in order to be a Witch, because it would set items on the same level as magic. Which would make it silly somehow.

Meeeeeeeeh! As I was writing this I got a thought. I was only considering people or items as sacrifice…but actually your sim can sacrifice things concerning theirselves. Sacrifice emotions, losing the ability to socilize, getting cursed in a way... Mh this could maybe work. but I cant make up anything cool right now.
    Born witches are not affected by those ofcourse since they dont have to sacrifice. I mean its their birth right to use magic, right?

Tbh- its 3 am where i live I should sleep now :D Afterall it will probably just be a potion that will makes us witches.

Yeah, this is along the lines of what I was thinking. No animal sacrifices or anything like that.
    They have a poorer constitution and need to craft potions to heal themselves. They could even be barren. Something for a trade off, but most certainly at least from a few different options.
    Maybe they could even have the opportunity to earn it back in the form of perks as they become more skilled.

Born Witches should definitely have an advantage. >:)