Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cat Player or Dog Player?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Both
    Both, though since one of my dogs just died, it's a 3:1 ratio in favor of cats.
    image.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Cat Player
    I play with both, but I prefer and have more cats :)
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Both
    It depends on which family I play with. Dogs are a lot more work then cats it seems. So if I'm playing a family that needs to focus on careers and skill building they tend to get a cat. If I'm playing a family focused on adventuring and fitness I tend to get a dog since dogs always want to go for walks its a perfect reason for my sims to take there dog for a jog. Sometimes even a cat is too much for my sims, it depends on the traits of the animal too.
  • Options
    wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Cat Player
    I love both, but I prefer cats.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Cat Player
    I like cats in real life and though I have made dogs in the game I seem to make more cats.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Dog Player
    I'm more of a cat person in real life, but since they're so boring in this game and you can't really do anything with them, I'll go with a dog whenever I have to choose.
  • Options
    GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    Both
    i love both
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Cat Player
    I am sooo a cat person! I like dogs too, I had my share of dogs growing up, but I'm really a cat person
  • Options
    ariss101ariss101 Posts: 23 Member
    Both
    I enjoy playing with both cats and dogs when there's no annoying bugs, hehe. ^_^
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    Both
    Both. I only miss the option to control them like in TS3, now there is no more way to make my dog pee in someone I don't like lol
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Cat Player
    I'm a cat person myself so....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    yowutupdoeyowutupdoe Posts: 18 Member
    Dog Player
    dogs are more intresting to me then cats soo yea
  • Options
    ChewsCrayonsChewsCrayons Posts: 3 New Member
    Dog Player
    > @HowGreatThouArt said:
    > I prefer dogs in real life, but Sims 4 dogs are such high maintenance. My household has a cat right now, and it's much easier. I have 2 adults and 5 child Sims so I spend most of my time trying to skill them up/build relationships; if I had a dog, the poor thing would be neglected.

I have so many stray cats hanging around that I don't mind just having my tiny little puppers. I have stray dogs also, but seem to be the same handful. The stray cats just seem very entertaining to me. :)
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited January 2019
    Cat Player
    I don’t have a cat in real life because I already have three dogs in my house so I gradually leaned towards cats! My sims have dogs on occasion but more cats than dogs so that’s the reason but I do love dogs as well!
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    Cat Player
    I have a couple households with dogs, but overall I prefer cats. They also tend to be easier to take care of (for me, anyway) -- especially with a large family!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Dog Player
    I prefer dogs in Brindleton Bay where I can take them for long walks and they pick up upgrade parts and my Sim finds collectables on the way. I also love to rightclick them to follow them when they go hunting. I do have cats in other worlds and for both always only if a Sim stays home to look after them.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Cat Player
    I'm more of a cat person, in real life and in Sims. I do enjoy and play the dogs, though they seem far needier in game...just like real life! This is why I'm a cat person lol.